Start by marking “Unforgettable Summer (Wild Crush, #1)” as Want to Read:
Unforgettable Summer (Wild Crush, #1)

Unforgettable Summer

(Wild Crush #1)

"Catching the one that got away could be the ultimate ride. "

"Wild Crush, Book 1"

Champion surfer Ty Butler is living the dream-a great career, a globe-trotting lifestyle, and his pick of women. Then a visit to his hometown forces him to face Summer Campbell.

A decade on, she still gives him an adrenaline rush to beat the biggest waves. She's also as unavailable as ever, or
Published August 21st 2017 by Entangled: Scorched (first published November 26th 2013)

Lexxie Couper
Sami Lee has this incredible ability to create stories and characters that grab your heart and mind. And her Australian heroes give Chris Hemsworth a run for his money in the sexy hot stakes. Unforgettable Summer finds a sexy-as-sin Aussie pro surfer reconnect with the one woman who moves him more than the waves.

This is contemporary erotic romance at its finest and I can't recommend it enough.
Gleidis
Cute, sexy, at times overly cheesy with a strong female character if only slightly annoying.
I also wish I would have gotten flashbacks of the surfing lessons Ty and Summer had when they were younger, other than that, it as an overall nice read and Sami Lee sure knows how to write a sexy scene.
Karen Roma
Dec 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ty and Summer are just barely adults, and for a fleeting moment shared a passion that was doomed to tear them apart. Ty, about to head off on the major surfing circuit, had his whole life and career ahead of him, while Summer was crushed by the reality that she had fallen for her sister’s boyfriend, who could never be hers. Conscious that their love was forbidden; a promise to meet was not kept, and Summer allowed Ty to leave without knowing how she truly felt.

A decade later after a failed marri
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Review copy provided for an honest review

4 STARS

I’m must admit I have a thing for surfers; there’s just something sexy about anyone who would go against Mother Nature with just a thin board and the will to be stronger than the wave. And while Ty Butler was brave enough to do this in his professional life, his personal life is another story. He never quite got over the shy, innocent Summer Campbell that tore his heart in two. Torn apart by Ty’
MaggieReadsRom

I have had this series on my TBR for a while now. I guess since the release of this first book in the series. And just before starting UNFORGETTABLE SUMMER is when I realized that the Ty in the blurb was the same Ty from Sami Lee's the Bandicoot Cove:The Wedding story MOONLIGHT MIRAGE. When I finished that story I desperately wanted him to have his own story but I never linked him to this book. If I had, I would have read UNFORGETTABLE SUMMER much soon than now.

I did have certain expect
Tracie R
Oct 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed reading Unforgettable Summer, Ty and Summer’s story was well written keeping you invested in the characters and hooked on the storyline from beginning to end. I look forward to reading many more books in this series.

Summer Campbell is the daughter who wants to do everything right, follow in her father’s footsteps, become a Doctor and make him proud. Only life didn’t work out that way, she fell in love with someone she didn’t think she could have, her sister’s ex-boyfriend.

Ty Butler is
Chera
Dec 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Summer Campbell had fallen in love her sister’s sometime boyfriend, Ty Butler. Ty had the dream of becoming a world class surfer; that is his goal and nothing is going to stop him. After a party, Ty drives Summer home and confesses he doesn’t love Summer’s sister, he wants her only to be interrupted by Summer’s sister and father.

A decade passes before Ty returns to Leyton’s Headland and once he sees Summer on the street he has only one objective in mind. He wants to have what he and Summer were
Aimee
May 13, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Didn't finish this one...after a few agonizing chapters in, it didn't keep my attention. Odd, because books set in Australia usually intrigue me. This one didn't. The blurb made it sound better than it was. I didn't care for the characters and decided to bail. Better things to read than this one.
Kaylyn
Feb 05, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Unforgettable Summer is a great read. I really loved the two main characters. I felt like they gravitated towards each other from the beginning. Their dynamitic was explosive! The characters are extremely well developed and had a lot of depth.

I liked Summer for the most part, but I do like my heroines with a bit more back bone than she had in the beginning. It felt like she cared more what people thought about her than making herself happy. I felt really bad for her… HELLO being married and not
Delia
Sep 10, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed Ty and Summer
Megan
Jul 30, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2.5 stars, but i really don't think it deserves 3. most certainly forgettable. characters likeable albeit non-descriptive. i did like that they seemed to be equals, and that summer wasn't overshadowed by ty's celebrity.
Tamara
Jan 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sami Lee does it again with the new Wild Crush Series - panty-melting heros, strong heroines, a bit of miscommunication & the HEA we all love.

Fantastic character development, history, miscommunication - this book has it all!
Catherine Edwards
I love this author and this story just shows why. This is a one sitting read, so grab some snacks and a drink before starting it. This story has a HEA and it's really worth waiting for, so enjoy!

Please note that I won my copy in a giveaway from the author.
Katherine
This story had a little too much angst for me. Loved the Australian setting and surfer hero. Gotta say the story reminded me a lot of Kelly Jamieson’s trio of stories set in a U.S. surfing town, San Amaro Singles.

Bought from kobo.
Sunshine
Jun 24, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A great love story, with a HEA.
Jasmine Bowens
Em
rated it it was ok
Dec 31, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Sami wrote her first romantic tales before she’d ever read a romance. In high school she penned stories about all her friends falling in love with fictitious exotic exchange students or reformable bad boys while she should have been listening to the teacher. Some time later (after somehow managing to get through school) she discovered romance novels and wondered how such magical things could have ...more

Wild Crush (5 books)
  • Irrepressible Jasmine (Wild Crush, #2)
  • Eternal Brand (Wild Crush, #3)
  • Imperfect Penelope (Wild Crush, #4)
  • Unbreakable Hope (Wild Crush, #5)