Start by marking “Your Name, In Blood (Vampire Geek Cycle, #2)” as Want to Read:
Your Name, In Blood (Vampire Geek Cycle, #2)

Your Name, In Blood

(Vampire Geek Cycle #2)

John Scofield has been living a relaxed, vampire-playboy lifestyle for three years—and now he's being followed.

But Kelly, the strange young woman following him, doesn't seem to mean him any harm—she just wants to know more about him. To his surprise, John discovers he wants to know more about her. So they make a deal: an information exchange.

As they each reveal more of the
Published August 7th 2017 by Cognitive Dissident Press

To ask other readers questions about Your Name, In Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Name, In Blood

Start your review of Your Name, In Blood (Vampire Geek Cycle, #2)
catherine ♡
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal, romance
*Thank you to the author for a free e-copy in exchange for an honest review!*

Actual Rating: 4.25

Your Name, In Blood was really just as action-packed and wild as the first book, Your Name, In Fire. And if you read that book, you know Connor and Wendy, who actually appear in this book as well. But this book follows Connor's little sister Kelly; she's been following John Scofield recently, and it's easy to see that she's someone who really, really, really wants answers. John has been living a fun,
L.T. Vargus
ust like the first book in the series, Your Name, In Blood sucked me right in (vampire pun intended) and never let go. I read it all in three or four sittings, and I probably would have finished it in one if I didn’t have work obligations nagging at me for the duration.

Emory’s writing has a way of casting a spell over the reader, making you desperate to read on to the next sentence, next paragraph, next page. Because you absolutely must know what’s going to happen next, damn it!

The characters ar
Carol
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great story from this author! It boasts fantastic characters and an absorbing storyline, nicely topped off with a ton of humor. Written as a sequel to "Your Name, In Fire," this book broadens the story's universe and introduces new characters, as well as expanding the role of one of the secondary players. (Even though intended as a sequel, I think new readers would have no problem following along and enjoying it.) Normally I'm not a reader of vampire tales, but these characters are so re ...more
Nancee Braxton
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, just when you think you've read it all lol

I really enjoyed this storyline. I love the new twist on the vampire side. Just when you think you've read it all, then bam! Surprise! Your Name, In Fire, the first book in this very short series, was awesome. This one, I couldn't put down. I really hope there's more where this came from tho. That ending really had me ready to read more. I want to know what happens next with Kelly, John, Julian and the rest of them lol Definitely 2 thumbs up Good Jo
Samuel  Flanigan
Aug 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow

The ending leaves you saying wow. Not your typical happy ending so my actual rating is 4.5. The ending actually raised my rating. At times the book Lloyds along a little too methodically but then feels like it is on speed for the last third of the book. The ending is worth it so keep reading.
Teri
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fun read

This was a great follow up- lots of clever twists and a Well told story. I hope she continues to write!
Helen Holck
William Howe
Sep 08, 2017
Mike
Aug 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. I had thought that I would be disappointed that the focus was not on Connor and Wendy, but Kelly and John did not disappoint me at all. I am hoping that there will be more about them in the next book. There has to be a next book, right?
Embun Fajar
Alec Brownie
Mar 11, 2019
Amanda
Apr 18, 2019

• Cold Granite (Logan McRae, #1)
  • Unhinged: An Insider's Account of the Trump White House
  • Born in Fire (Fire and Ice Trilogy, #1)
  • Stone Sentinel (Beautiful Monsters #3.5)
  • The Mueller Report: Presented with Related Materials by The Washington Post
  • Who Killed Buster Sparkle?
  • The Boy in the Suitcase (Nina Borg, #1)

Vampire Geek Cycle (2 books)
  • Your Name, In Fire (Vampire Geek Cycle, #1)