Start by marking “The Evolution Of Sin: The Complete Trilogy” as Want to Read:
The Evolution Of Sin: The Complete Trilogy

The Evolution Of Sin: The Complete Trilogy

(The Evolution of Sin Trilogy #1-3)

It started with an affair; a seven day long, no-strings-attached holiday tryst in Los Cabos, Mexico.
Giselle Moore is a naive artist fleeing from her troubled past in Paris, France to a better life with her family in New York City but first, she takes a much needed vacation to seek solitude.
Instead, she finds Sinclair, an enigmatic Frenchman who is drawn to her as she is
Published July 27th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Evolution Of Sin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Evolution Of Sin

Myla
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

It was a forbidden romance that started innocently from a proposal of Sinclair to Giselle to have a one-week affair in Mexico. Then things get complicated when they met again in New York and worse when they realized how entangled their lives are to one another. The angst... the sexual tension... the all-consuming love affair of two people trying to control whatever they are feeling for each other, but can you dissuade what the heart dictates?

Giana Darling is a new author to me and what great fin
Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
***** 4.5 Stars *****

This series is super sexy! Now... if you hate stories about cheating, you probably won't enjoy this. If you love angst and forbidden romances, you'll probably love this!

Giselle and Sinclair fight a forbidden attraction. An attraction that can damage other bonds and promises made in the past.

Powerless and hungry, they fall into sin together.

I couldn't get enough of this story. The scenes were absolutely delicious. I can't wait to read more books by Giana Darling.

description description description

description
Sissy's Romance Book Review
'Evolution Of Sin' Box Set by Giana Darling is the story of Giselle and Sinclair.
Is a week of passion enough to warrant changing their lives forever? Italian born Giselle Moore is reinventing herself for the second time in her short twenty-four years of life, trading in her bohemian artist’s life in Paris for the grit and glamour of New York City where the family she hasn’t seen in years awaits her. But before beginning her new life, she travels to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico searching for a week of
Kay (❦ ᴗ ❦ ✿) BooksandMe

Rating:

“Whatever the inception of our relationship, we had evolved and grown into something bigger than morality. We had cheated and lied and caused inexorable heartbreak in each other and those closest to us. We were sinners, undoubtedly, of the highest order.”

Warning: this book is not for the faint of heart. If you're an open minded-reader and you're ready to test and push your boundaries, then this book might be just for you.

Before of my individual review of each book, I'll give a littl
Mandie
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series was epic! It was such an emotional roller coaster ride, full of twists and turns! I really enjoyed it, and I would recommend it to anyone!
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
If you're searching for something that will wrench your heart, shattering it into minuscule pieces; that will send your mind into a conundrum of conflicting thoughts; that will throw your emotions into turmoil, I cannot recommend this series more than enough. Neither lighthearted nor uncomplicated, The Evolution of Sin series demonstrates the difficulties of falling in love with someone forbidden and simultaneously explores the complex yet trusting nature of BDSM.

Follow me on: Blog | Instagram
Nicole Reads
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am again left with no words. I don’t know how to express myself after reading this trilogy.

Since I started The Affair I was glued to the pages because I couldn’t get enough. The only reason why I stopped at some point is because I needed to charge my phone and that’s the device I read on.

The story is just too amazing to describe it with normal words. I mean, the first few pages of the first book The Affair held so many promises written in between. And as I kept on reading, I wasn’t disappoin
C.L. Matthews
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This trilogy blew my mind.
Sin was literally that, SINFUL. Even though this one made me want to punch old ladies (SORRY), I loved every minute of the turmoil. Giana did a fanfreakingtastic job of making something so wrong feel absolutely right.
Will be reading every book from this author from now on.
Caro Richard
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“I have never wanted someone the way I want you.”
“But I don’t like the idea that you could very well change my life.”

The immortal words that are spoken at the beginning. The beginning of it all.

This is not a type of book I typically read but after reading this authors other books I knew I needed to read. There was a lot of sexiness but I was in this for the story, this being the setting of the scene. The mystery was killing me....I had to know!
---------------------------------
OMG....not even
Cindy M. Green
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW! Where do I even begin. It's obvious that the journey of Sinclair and Giselle is about an affair. While some might shy away from the topic, I can say with all my heart that their journey is one of the best I've ever read. Regardless of how they meet, regardless of their current situation, some people come together in life for a reason.

The chemistry between these two is extremely hot, all consuming and erotic. However, it's not just about their sexual connection. Sinclair and Giselle seem to
Nikki
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Giana Darling is a new author to me, but after flying through this trilogy, I am looking forward to reading ALL her books!
I love the start/premise of the story - A girl in Mexico meets a handsome man and they have a week-long love affair. There's so much more to the story - who is this handsome Sinclair, can they last a week just living in each other's present world? What happens after their week is up, when they know they have real feelings for each other but have to return to the real world? W
Amber- Leave Me Alone I'm Reading
I love this trilogy! It’s super hot, and loaded with angst, mystery, and secrets. Definitely recommend!!
Bea
Final Score - 4.5 Stars!

Review to come ...
Nicole Erard
Aug 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sin and the siren, such a great story

Daniel Sinclair and Giselle Moore met and had an affair never knowing what the future would bring, their love story is not an easy one, but one that leaves your heart begging for them to be together. Through self discovery, family loyalties, and friendships pushed to the edge they managed to face it all and survive. A great love story.
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
This Boxset of stories is absolutely extraordinary. It shows a love that surpasses all society and even family rules. A love so deep that nothing can get in its way - even the "right thing".

BDSM is explored in a beautiful way. The true power exchange between a sub and her dominant, the protection and cherishing side of the dynamic. It has some of the hottest/most erotic scenes I have ever read.

I absolutely loved the honesty of the story and hope that we get more stories from the other characte
Ms  independent
This story is everything. I can't get enough and didn't want it to end. I'm hoping all the siblings get a story. I don't want the story to end.
Zilpha Owens
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Affair
Wow what a start to the trilogy! Swept up in the romance, heart beating quickly, the intense attraction between Sinclair and Elle leaves me wanting more of their story. Descriptive prose, an exotic background and a sexy yet somewhat mysterious plot had me turning the pages quickly. I’m so glad I already have The Secret on my Kindle so I can jump back in.

The Secret
What am I reading!?!? I’m tortured through the first several chapters of The Secret, the second book in The Evolution of Sin
Karen
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a brilliant emotional journey that was!

This series gave me all the feels! I simply loved Giselle and Sinclair from the very first few chapters. The way they grew and evolved throughout the whole story was just wonderful! The obstacles they had to go through together, no matter what they were, they held strong and beat them all because their strong love towards each other was unbeatable!
Giana Darling you are one amazing writer. Thank you for writing this series ❤
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoy this author’s style and stories. She writes about taboo romance without overwhelming angst. Her level of angst is what I can handle. There were editing issues that distracted me a bit from the story but I still really enjoyed The Evolution of Sin.
Katerina
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars!!!!My siren!!!An amazing forbidden love story.Must read
Cat Imb || The Reading Cat ||
A great trilogy that will defy convention and emotional invest you! Giana Darling is a talented author who will take you on a journey!
Anna Jacobson
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This trilogy is nothing like I was expecting and is literally everything you need. Giselle and Sinclair are HAWT and lusty and kinky too. You’ll devour all three books and beg for more.
Ann Rhod
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

5stars

It's very rare for a book to emotionally affect me and make me wish for more in love and life. It's also not often that I finish a book and immediately go back to reading it because I don't want to stop being part of that world. Giana Darling is one of the most honest and wonderful authors I have ever come across and her work is a true definition of her brilliance. The first time I came across this series I put it at the back of my reading list because it had all the makings of the things
Shelli
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was an absolutely amazing series! I read it in two days, putting it down only when I absolutely had to!
She has an incredible gift with words, her writing is so descriptive. I fell in love with all the characters, and really hope we'll see more stories in this world, featuring her Elle's siblings perhaps?
This was the first I've read from this author, but she has a new fan now, I'll read everything she writes!
Danielle R (Spellbound Stories)
A tantalizing series full of more than just betrayal! Darling took a chance on a series that is taboo but wrote it so beautifully that even those averse to cheating will be flipping through the pages wanting more and needing to see how it ends!

The winding road of love isn’t always easy and can be painful but with forever as the reward you can continue to fight it or take what you can and forget the rest! Giselle and Sinclair took a chance and decided to leave everything as is when they walked aw
HoneyedPages
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Light, picturesque and sexy.
I fell in love with The Affair, way more than I first expected. I couldn't put it down and finished it in one sitting.
I do have a problem with cheating so it took me a while to get past it; but I did. I understood where the characters though which helped.
It was exactly what I needed.

Not very often do characters feel like family to me but the characters in this trilogy do. I resonated with the characters, the family and the art. I fell in love with The Affair; but aft
jordan
Aug 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Jdursi
Aug 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Evolution of Sin series follows the love story of Elle and Sinclair. Two strangers that meet in Mexico while on vacation and agree to spend that week together. The chemistry between Elle and Sin is Off.The.Charts. Both assume they’ll never see each other again but things explode when they cross paths again and Elle realizes just who Daniel Sinclair belongs to. I am jealous of the readers that are getting the benefit of reading all three books together. The wait to see how their story would e ...more
Tyi
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Man.... I can't believe what I read. I fell in love with Giselle and Sin. I usually don't care for cheating but I wanted the blossom love to evolve between these two. I loved Sin's dominate nature and how Giselle brought it out in the best way. I loved how Giselle was able to bring color into Sin's robotic life. Their love story wasn't easy but it was needed. Throughout all three books, there was a constant evolution individually and as a couple. If you are wanting to step into a forbidden relat ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Sweet Liar (Dirty Sweet, #1)
  • Sex, Lies & Nikolai
  • Want (Ryder Brothers, #2)
  • Positively Pricked
  • Incentive
  • Yard Sale
  • Destiny Mine (Tormentor Mine, #3)
  • Mogul (The Knickerbocker Club, #3)
  • The Ex Games Boxed Set (The Complete Series)
  • His Hostage (Valetti Crime Family #2)
  • Tall, Dark & Alpha Boxed Set
  • Hooked
  • King & Tyrant (King, #1-2)
  • The Queen (Masterpiece Duet, #2)
  • Revive (Redemption #2)
  • Bad Neighbor (Bad Boy Romance, #1)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
Giana Darling is a Top 40 Amazon Best Selling Canadian romance writer who specializes in the taboo and angsty side of love and romance. She currently lives in beautiful British Columbia where she spends time riding on the back of her man’s bike, baking pies, and reading snuggled up with her cat Persephone.

She loves to hear from readers so please contact her at gianadarling@gmail.com if you have a

The Evolution of Sin Trilogy (3 books)
  • The Affair (The Evolution of Sin Trilogy, #1)
  • The Secret (The Evolution of Sin, #2)
  • The Consequence (The Evolution of Sin, #3)