Start by marking “A Beginner's Guide To Saying I Do” as Want to Read:
A Beginner's Guide To Saying I Do

A Beginner's Guide To Saying I Do

(Beginners Guide #2)

Ruth can’t quite believe she’s managed to snag The One but when he proposes, she can finally accept that she’s found her happily ever after. But when Ruth finds herself booking her dream church for just six weeks away, she starts to panic. You can’t plan a whole wedding at such short notice. Can you?

Trina has only just walked down the aisle, but she’s already starting to q
Published August 15th 2017

To ask other readers questions about A Beginner's Guide To Saying I Do, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Beginner's Guide To Saying I Do

Start your review of A Beginner's Guide To Saying I Do
Rachel Gilbey
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Three weddings and a...well thankfully not a funeral but an incredibly romantic surprise!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, there are plenty of moments to giggle at, some wonderful weddings to either gain inspiration from or to generally enjoy, and three very different, but equally fabulous main characters all of which feature in these weddings.

First let me state this can easily be read as a standalone novel, although if you have read the previous book A Beginner's Guide to Salad you will know R
mrsljgibbs
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read the other two books in the ‘Beginner’s Guide’ series and as I absolutely loved them I had to read this one! I’m so glad that I did read it because, I loved it and really do hope that this is not the end, I could carry on reading about all the characters lives all day(and night!) long!!
I love how the story is told from three different viewpoints and everyone’s story intertwines with each other’s and brings in lots of other characters and I loved them all, especially Ruth - she is ama
Rachel (Rae)
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The story follows a group of three women who are all connected by either friendship or family and who are either married, getting married or attending weddings. I thought that this theme worked really well as you got to see some very fun and interesting scenes play out. From scary hen parties to over the top weddings it certainly provided lots of entertaining moments. Even though this book continues Ruth's story from A Beginners Guide To Salad I would still class it as a standalone. I haven't ha ...more
Grace J Reviewerlady
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second romantic comedy by Jennifer Joyce (left) which I’ve absolutely loved. This one is so different to the first (The Little Bed and Breakfast by the Sea), although both are jam-packed with fun and laughter!

I’ve just finished reading this novel and have successfully managed not to choke on my morning toast (close thing) or spill my coffee .. well, as long as several splutters don’t count. It’s tempting to just list the hilarious highlights but no, that would do you out of the whole
Angela
Sep 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love stories like this. My favorite characters were Ruth and Jared but there really weren't any bad characters, they were all individuals and the majority of them highly entertaining, I hope when I get super old I'll be like Mary. In some respects its a shame that one of the characters marriage ended but I really liked the other guy more than I liked the husband. It's a fun story overall and I'd definitely recommend this book for those that like wedding stories or chick lit in general.
kieran james bassett
A great feel good read

What a great writer her books never fail to disappoint. Perfect if you want a feel good read full of laughs. Highly recommend
Joanna
Apr 09, 2020
Cara Loach
Mar 28, 2018
D E Welch
rated it did not like it
Jan 14, 2020

• The Mum Who Got Her Life Back
  • The Gift of Happiness
  • The Little Village of Happiness
  • The Truth About Gemma Grey
  • Spring at Lavender Bay (Lavender Bay #1)
  • Summer at Lavender Bay (Lavender Bay #2)
  • #No Filter
  • Did I Mention I Was Getting Married?: A Romantic comedy about weddings, new starts and taking a chance on love!
  • Fat Camp
  • The Age of Misadventure
  • Adorable Fat Girl at Christmas (Adorable Fat Girl #4)
  • Why Mummy Doesn’t Give a ****!
  • The Curvy Girls Baby Club
  • Love Heart Lane (Love Heart Lane, #1)
  • The Summer of Chasing Dreams
  • In the Dark
  • One Day in December
  • Fat Girl Slim Returns
I'm a writer of romantic comedies who lives in Manchester with my husband and our two daughters. I've been scribbling down bits of stories for as long as I can remember, graduating from a pen to a typewriter and then an electronic typewriter. And I felt like the bee's knees typing on THAT. I now write my books on a laptop (which has a proper delete button and everything).

You can keep up to date wi

Beginners Guide (3 books)
  • A Beginner's Guide To Salad