Start by marking “Fall Into Romance: A Boxed Set of 10 Heartwarming, Sweet Novellas” as Want to Read:
Fall Into Romance: A Boxed Set of 10 Heartwarming, Sweet Novellas

Fall Into Romance: A Boxed Set of 10 Heartwarming, Sweet Novellas

Surround yourself in the romance of the autumn season with 10 heartwarming, sweet novellas from USA Today, national bestselling, and award-winning authors with a foreword by Susan Hatler, New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author.

Each story takes you inside the heart of a small town—its people—and features adorable animal friends in need of a forever home.

Take a tr
Published October 5th 2017 by IndieWrites

To ask other readers questions about Fall Into Romance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fall Into Romance

Start your review of Fall Into Romance: A Boxed Set of 10 Heartwarming, Sweet Novellas
Dana Michael
Sep 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
10 Sweet Clean Romances in a box set. How awesome is that?! I have read three of them and they were so good. I really enjoyed the short stories set in Romance Oregon. Each story is a stand alone story and could be read in one evening. I definitely recommend this box set to any romance lover.
*I was given this book set by one of the authors and was under no obligation to leave a review.
Claire - The Coffeeholic Bookworm
A collection of beautiful love stories set in Romance, Oregon, where the reader can't help but stay in her room, snuggle with a pet while the leaves are falling outside the window. Each story is special and every character is likeable and relatable. Each author poured her heart out in creating these short but romantic stories, sure to warm up this cold season.

I loved Lost in Romance by Stacy Claflin. Shane and Alisyn's story, it was so sweet and lovely, with a bonus ferret and 4 cute kids who a
Shona
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a perfect book for those nights that are starting to draw in. Curl up with a blanket, a cup of tea and enjoy these ten novellas. Some familiar authors and some new ones to me but all focussed on telling a great story. It was a nice touch to have them set in the same town and some of the main characters popped up in different stories. I found myself wondering who was going to be in the next one!
Fun nights at the ice rink, choosing a new dog from a rescue home and getting your house rewir
Alice
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received three of the novellas to read for reviewing: Finding Forever by Melanie Snitker, At Second Glance by Raine English and Wired for Romance by Franky A. Brown. I thoroughly enjoyed all books and would recommend them to anyone who wants a clean romance to read. I look forward to reading the remaining books in this series.
Jeffrey
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Do you like a little romance? yes. Do you like a little romance with some adorable/unusual animal friends throughout? Yes! Do you like romance, adorable animals, all in a fictional small town setting in Oregon? Yes-yes!! Where is there a more romantic place than Oregon? Ten very talented authors have combined their efforts into bringing us to Romance, Oregon, to fall in love with the charming residents of this quaint little community. The planning, coordination, creativity, and friendship involv ...more
Elizabeth Fiscus
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of 3 of the 10 novellas in this collection. They were very cute and I love that they incorporate the same events and town and tie in characters from previous books. They are short stories and you can easily read one of them an evening.
Even though I received an ARC of these, it in no way affected my review.
Angela
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Stacy Claflin provided me a partial ARC (3 stories) of this anthology in return for an honest review. These are lovely, sweet, clean novellas set in the town of Romance, Oregon. Lost in Romance (3.5*) is a cute story of nanny Alisyn, who adores her three small charges but apparently works for a horrid, self-absorbed, petty, rather mean couple. Things get interesting when the adult son and daughter from the father’s first marriage show up for a visit, and Shane and Alisyn immediately hit it off. ...more
Nati
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You can't help but to fall in love with Roamnce, Oregon and their people. "In lost in Romance" Alisyn is babysitting for Shane's father when they met but they can't deny the attraction between them. Can Alisyn losing both her job and her heart to Shane? Can Shane forgive his father for breaking his family fifteen years ago and have a future with Alisyn? . In "Finding Dori" you will fall in love with Dori and Lucas while they fight over everything while to trying to work together in Ash's new res ...more
Cynthia Isley
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received three novellas from this collection for review purposes.
They are truly beautiful stories, all set in the small town of Romance. Each novella tells more of the story of the town. You will fall in love with this beautiful town and its inhabitants...and the new faces in town who's hearts find their true home. The characters are compelling, once I entered into each of their stories, I wanted to keep reading till I finished it!
I can't wait to read the rest!
Cindy Nipper
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I got an ARC copy of four of the 10 books! I'll update after I read the remaining books in this anthology!

Book 4
Blown into Romance by Shanna Hatfield
Piggies! Oh my! I can't figure out, if they're too much trouble, or totally worth it, but they sure added to this wonderful story!  I read parts of this book at my many appointments today and laughed out loud so many times, I started to feel self conscious! So many funny piglet situations!
I also loved the reference to "cavedweller", anyone who rea
Jolyn
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have enjoyed the three stories set in Romance, Oregon that I have read in this anthology. I purchased the anthology because it contained a story by one of my favorite authors Tamie Dearen. I look forward to reading the other stories when they become available.

I do not rate anthologies unless the authors guarantee that the stories are all basically clean. There is no sex in any of the stories I have read. There was some profanity in "Finding Dori". No violence in any of the stories other than
Barbara
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A delightful visit to Romance, Oregon, a small town that's the source of ten romantic novellas. Stacy Claflin wrote the first one and it sets the stage for the ensuing novellas, as the characters are the various inhabitants of the town who are later seen in the other novellas. I've read the first three and they are all sweet, clean, well written, finely edited and charming little romances. I received a copy of the book and have voluntarily chosen to write this review. I can honestly say that I t ...more
Tracy Sylvester
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Received advanced copies and am leaving my honest review of those stories from this book set.
Finding Forever In Romance
Brent and Nicole's story. Brent is the owner of a local pet rescue in Romance, Oregon. Brent is going through hard times with an over abundance of animals and lack of adopters. He begins to prepare for the towns fall fest which helps benefit his shelter. The fall fest also gives a chance to get several of the animals adopted. When Brent stops by the local skate rink to distribu
Pattisue
Oct 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorite-authors
Finding Forever by Melanie Snitker
“Nicole Crawford knew how hard it was to keep going again all odds.” This lonely, single mom has dedicated her life to her to son Tony. “She’d spent years protecting him from disappointment and pain.” I liked Brent and his kindness and devotion to the animals. But I loved Nicole. “Don’t let fear sabotage something that could be amazing.” Nicole’s interaction with her son is inspiring. I loved that Brent accepted Tony and came to love him.

Lost in Romance by Staci
Valri Western
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm sure all the novellas are great in this collection but I was able to read an ARC of Raine English's
AT SECOND GLANCE. As other's have said, it was set in the fictional town of Romance, Oregon. I live in Oregon and I wish there were such a city! I would go visit! Raine's story centers on Claire and Julian. They went to high school together. However, Julian was not very nice to Claire in high school and Claire has not forgotten that. Julian doesn't even remember it! What a guy thing!!!! Since h
Brandy
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
10 sweet. Absolutely charming. Make you feel good, Hallmarky type novella's. No sex, or bad language. Not that I don't read and enjoy spicy reads. I do. But it's nice to have sweet sometimes too. Written by 10 different authors. Melanie Snitker, Stacy Claflin, Raine English, Franky A. Brown, Shanna Hatfield, Tamie Dearen, J.J. DiBenedetto, Jessica L. Elliott, Liwen Y. Ho, and Kit Morgan. Although Liwen's, Raine's, Shanna and Melanie's stories stand out as favorites for me, each story is as sweet ...more
Betsy
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Light reading. All three stories left me filling all warm and fuzzy. The stories were entertaining and just what you want on a cool, fall day with a cup of hot tea or cocoa and maybe a fire in the fireplace.

The first one was Lost in Romance by Stacy Chafin. Good writing and good interaction between the characters. My only complaint is as it is a novella it doesn't have a lot of time to develop the characters fully and the ending is a little abrupt.

The second one was Finding Dori by J. J. DiBene
Pam
Oct 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
As long as you like romances, you will find something to love about this set of novellas all set in the town of Romance. They are all sweet romances written by authors both new & familiar. Since they are all set in the same town, several of the characters pop in & out of the various stories which gives it a familiar feel. The characters are well developed & realistic. This is a great deal for the price.
Coffee Chat
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I read 3 of the 10 novellas in this set and I enjoyed all of them.  The stories I read are sweet and heart warming clean romances.  I like small town stories and this shows me a series in the same small town is even better.   You can't help but fall in love with the town and all the friends and family.  The stories are well written and keep your interest.  The characters are intriguing and lovable.  I look forward to reading the remainder of the novellas. ...more
Elsbeth
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: goodread-authors
I received an ARC of 3 of the 10 stories (Lost in Romance by Stacy Claflin, Finding Dori by J.J. DiBenedetto & Restoring Romance by Tamie Dearen) and I chose to review them.
I already knew I love the romances by Stacy Claflin and this one is no exception. I had never read any books by the other 2 authors, but I was pleasantly surprised. I enjoyed them just as much!
I like the way it was set up: all take part in the small town of Romance, Oregon. In all stories, the main character adopts an animal.
Sara
Sep 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC copy of 3 books in this set in exchange for an honest review. I have to say that I loved having each story set in the same town and that characters drifted into other novellas while at the same time, I got to enjoy several different authors! These sweet romances are funny and fun and made all the better for being set in a small town. It's the type of place I'd love to visit and the characters are the type of people I'd love to know! ...more
Kirstie Ibrahim
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: miscellaneous
So far I've read 3 stories in the set. I feel in love with the town of Romance straight away. The characters have all been wonderful so far and I'm interested to read the rest and learn more about the residents of romance. Quick and easy reads. ...more
Linda Rainey
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The weather is cooler,falls is here and life is slowing down.
Now is a good time to settle into reading this st of novellas based in Romance,Oregon.
There are lots of entertaining characters,varied story- lines and some good authors.
I loved these romances and recommend them.
Karen Loomis
Sep 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sweet love stories with HEA!
Charissa
Oct 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
A solid 4.5 stars. These ten stories by ten different authors was a pretty fun adventure. All the stories have different characters, but they're set in the same made-up town in Oregon (Romance) and have some interlapping of characters in some of the stories. This made it pretty fun to read.

My favorite stories in this set were Shanna Hatfield's, Franky Brown's, and Elliott's. Those really had the zing I liked and loved, super great characters, and adorable plots that pulled me in and had me rivet
Doni
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
🍁So far, I've read two of the books from
the Fall Into Romance Collection. 🍁
Here Are My Reviews-
Blown Into Romance by Shanna Hatfield is a wonderful book. It is a sweet & touching story. I really enjoyed reading it.
It's a story about Brooke & Blayne, who first meet, when he almost runs her down, with his wagon, & two horses. She was so caught up in the festival activities, that Brooke wasn't paying attention.
Blayne was intrigued by her right away. Brooke just wanted to avoid him. Falling in lov
Mari
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was several sweet stories taking place in Romance, Oregon.
Robyn Gaye-Murphy
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read this book as soon as I got it and have been wanting to leave a review so others can enjoy all these romance stories and get a warm feeling inside as I did.
Lost in Romance by Stacy Claflin:
Alisyn has been working in a job she loves, as a nanny for children she adores. Their parents are another matter however with their mother keeping her busy every minute of the day with other jobs to do as well, list after list of extra calls to make and chores that must be done, no excuses.
Then two more
Bella
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed most of the novellas in this box set. The fictional town of Romance, Oregon was beautifully described, and reminded me of Stars Hollow, Conneticut (Gilmore Girls). Found most of the novellas beautifully written, with charming and endearing characters. Some were a little too predictable but I was impressed by how well the authors managed to make their stories really come alive in not that many pages. Definitely worth picking up a copy!
Mary
The stories in this collection are appropriately set in the town of Romance, Oregon.

I must admit that one of my favorite features in this series is the inclusion of rescue pets as I have some special rescued felines of my own. I also appreciate that these authors do not feel the need for explicit language or scenes to communicate the relationship between their couples.

The novellas I read are well written. Each story has a few twists that make you wonder if the relationships are really going to w
« previous 1 3 next »

• Always You: A Sweet Romantic Comedy (ABCs of Love Collection Books 5-8)
  • Mister McHottie (Girl Band #1)
  • The Jilted Bride's Secret Baby (Babies and Billions #2)
  • The Billionaire's Troublesome Triplets (Babies and Billions #1)
  • His Hush-Hush Baby (Babies and Billions #3)
  • The Billionaire's Illicit Twins (Babies and Billions #4)
  • Worth the Wait
  • Secret Daddies: A Contemporary Romance Box Set
  • Hot To Touch (She's In Charge #1)
  • Cowboy Billionaires At Brookside Ranch (Brookside Ranch Boxset)
  • Cowboy Billionaires At Hillstone Ranch Boxset (Hillstone Ranch, #1-4)
  • The Sand Dollar Inn: Complete Series Collection
  • Crystal Beach Resort Series (Crystal Beach Resort #1-4)
  • Brides & Babies Boxed Set: 3 book contemporary romance collection: (A True Love Classic)
  • First Glance (Terrence Family Romance, #1)
  • Sweet and Sassy Daddies
  • Always & Forever: A Sweet Romantic Comedy (ABCs of Love Collection, Books 1 - 4)
  • Eternal (Paradise Place Book 4)
Melanie D. Snitker is a USA Today bestselling author who writes clean and inspirational romance novels.

She has enjoyed writing fiction for as long as she can remember. She started out writing episodes of cartoon shows that she wanted to see as a child and her love of writing grew from there.

She and her husband live in the beautiful Texas Hill Country with their two children, who keep their lives

News & Interviews