Start by marking “Three Heart Echo” as Want to Read:

Three Heart Echo

Welcome to Roselock, where the ground bleeds, and the night screams.

After the senseless murder of her fiancé, Iona Faye can’t move on. There was no happily ever after, and no goodbye. Desperate for closure, she goes to see Roselock’s one and only reclusive inhabitant.

Sully Whitmore has lived a life of seclusion, with one hand on the gate to the other side, and a family c
Published September 12th 2017 by Keary Taylor Book, INC

Kendall
Sep 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow... seriously?! What the.... did I just read? Hands down to Keary Taylor for her creativity! WOW... I honestly am not sure how to rate this book. But, my goodness I have never in my life read a book like this.... like EVER haha.

Is this a love story do you ask?! This is one demented and heart wrenching love story. There are NO happy endings in this book. Be PREPARED to have your heart and gut pulled on multiple times in this story.

I sat on this for awhile this evening because I couldn't come t
Debra
Sep 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
Seriously!?!? I mean seriously! What did I just read??????

This book gets major props for being very original and creative. This book sat on my currently reading list for quite some time. Why???? Well since you asked, because it was weird. Initially I couldn't figure out what I thought of this strange creepily atmospheric book. But then I decided to give it the old college try. The result, once I got past my initial reaction to this book, I could not put it down! This is a strange one folks - but
Carrie
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
When Iona shows up on Sully's doorstep he is immediately on guard as he's no stranger to the reporters that are like vultures circling him looking for their big story. Iona is there however because she's heard that Sully can contact the dead and she's desperate to speak to her fiancee again after his life was shortened by a murderer without any logical reason behind the attack. Iona believes she won't be able to move on from the loss and is desperate for Sully's help.

Sully is a bit hesitant to
Annika
description

I didn't want to write this review. Still don't. Not because this book doesn't deserve one, but because I feel like my amateurish words can't really do it justice.

This book was spectacular. An eclectic mix of mystery, ghost story, criminal investigation, romance, psychological thriller and paranormal suspense, and a uniquely fleshed out plot about two lost souls finding unexpected solace in one another while fighting for their lives.

When Iona's fiancé Jack is murdered right before her eyes, she
Sienna Blake
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: book-club-rec
***SIENNA'S BOOK CLUB REC***

I'm giving away a few ecopies of this book in my reader group. And the lovely Keary Taylor will be popping in to chat with us!
JOIN US: http://bit.ly/SiennasDarkAngels

Three Heart Echo is a story about obsession so insidious it reaches through the afterlife. Paranormal romance it is not. 3HE stands on it’s own, a unique and suspenseful tale, an heart-aching love story at it’s core.

Keary’s writing is darkly sumptuous. The way the crumbs of the story were laid out drew me
Elaine
I admit it, I’m a readaholic and proud of it. Having said that, I have never read a book quite like this one! I actually finished it a few days ago but delayed writing my review to give myself more time to come to terms with all that happens in it. Yes, there are aspects of romance, mystery, horror, suspense and paranormal in it but they are crafted together into a unique, very readable masterpiece that really doesn’t fit into any lone genre other than its own. It is a real page turner that had ...more
Courtney
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
HOLY SHIT!! I have chills all over my body after finishing this book. Keary has definitely upped her game with this book. This is why I love reading books like this - they are unique, different and leave me thinking about them for days.

"I am the keeper of the dead. The reacher beyond the veil."

As the blurb states, there will be no happy endings, could not be any more true. This book has an amazing mixture of suspense, a bit of romance, with some psychological and paranormal elements added i
Anne
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Well, I'm kind of in shock right now (I think in a good way)! This book gives new meaning to the phrase, "I see dead people"! While I'm not usually drawn to the paranormal, I do love suspense so that was a plus. But I ended up loving this (after I threw the book across the room--figuratively-- as my kindle wouldn't survive)! I was so mad/frustrated at the end, but of course that's what the author had in mind. Themes of obsessive love, passion, appearance vs reality, how the dead can influence th
Kristen Burns
3 Stars

Review:
*I received an ecopy of this book from the author. This has not influenced my review.*

Right from the very beginning, this book definitely had a creepy, eerie, bleak vibe. The writing, the setting, Iona’s character, and the story all did a good job of portraying that.

But, despite one of the main characters being able to talk to ghosts and having a curse passed through his family, the story didn’t actually feel all that paranormal. From the blurb, I was expecting and looking forward
Maeghin
Aug 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
'It's impossible to breathe when your arm is submerged in a well of blood. Impossible to think outside of this very small circle of curses and dread.
Impossible to feel anything at all except the ice-cold liquid. And the anticipation.
Something reaches up from below and touches the palm of my hand.'

A true page turner. Once I started the story I couldn't put it down until I was finished.

The author did a great job in setting up an eerie atmosphere that keeps you interested until the very end. An
Melanie
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
I seriously feel kind of speechless. That last 10%! Ok this is a suspenseful thriller with a darker undertone and a little romance dare I say. The blurb is pretty enticing I don't want to tell you more than is there and I don't even want to tell you if there is a happy ever after - why? As this book needs reading. I got 96% in and no joke I honestly thought there may be a second book! I read this over 1 sitting, I put it down for 1 toilet break! ONE! Other than that my other half made me tea, bo ...more
Penny Noble
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
I started this book not knowing what to expect because even though I’m familiar with Ms. Taylor’s writing and love it, this is something a little different than she usually writes. I was absolutely blown away. Of course, the book had excellent writing, a wonderful plot, and the great characters I’ve come to expect from this author, but this time far surpassed anything I’ve read by her. Iona had found the love of her life, but he was taken from her violently and she needed closure. Sully can spea ...more
Naurarwen
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

This is definitely not your typical love story, in fact you can’t really count it as a love story at all. But one thing I can tell you is that Three Heart Echo by Keary Taylor is thrilling from start to finish. Once I started I couldn’t put this book down, it had me on the edge of my seat through out.

Iona wants nothing more than to talk to her dead fiance, to tell him all the things she didn’t get chance to say and Sully is the
Teresa
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I wish I could give this more then 5 stars. I really enjoyed this creepy story. I would love to read a background book of this story as well. Keary Taylor has done an awesome job with this book. Every other chapter is either Iona or Sully's thoughts. So you get a good picture of the whole story instead of just one side. The book is kind of thought provoking with a "What If?" added to reality.

The book is about Iona Faye. Her Fiance Jack Caraway has been murdered in front of her and Iona just can
Acanthea  Grimscythe | The Ghastly Grimoire
Three Heart Echo by Keary Taylor ended up on my reading list by yet another mislabeling on NetGalley, I must admit. As seen in the title image above, the book is a paranormal suspense. If you’ve read my blog for any length of time, you’ll no doubt guess that I grabbed it from the horror genre titles. Fortunately, after revisiting its cover I can at least say that its actual genre is the right one. While Three Heart Echo does have some elements of horror, it reads more like a paranormal-themed Li ...more
Debbie Littley
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Meet Sully and Iona, a grieving widow, and a gifted medium. The story is told from both their points of view and is set in the mysterious town of Roselock where it’s not safe to go out after dark and strange things happen.

Years ago a curse was placed on the town and Sully is the last surviving inhabitant. He knows he can’t escape the past, the town or his destiny and that his time on earth will soon end.

Following the death of her fiance, Jack, Iona heads to Roselock in search of a resolution to
Kathy
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Three Heart Echo
Wow! Just Wow! This is unlike many of Taylor’s novels, however only she could write this story. Keary has always enjoyed writing about the supernatural, as is evidenced by her Fall of Angeles Series, and her latest foray with the House of Ravens series. She has written Contemporary Romance, a Dystopian Series and another one of my favorite stand-alone novels, “What I Didn’t Say.”

Honestly, I started reading and was hooked! It is not her standard fare, but she takes complete and i
Kristine (A Cozy Booknook)
Wow! This book quickly grabbed my attention and kept me glued to the pages, I couldn't put the book down. The book is filled with intriguing characters that had me wanting to know more about them. I enjoyed this book and look forward to reading more from this author.

I received a copy of this book from the author, my review has been voluntarily submitted.
*Ritzrenee*
What in the world did I just read
This a nope

I get the feeling of trying too hard in this book. It's a supernatural one with the protagonist communicating with the dead. However, the main plot where the female lead discovering unknown mysteries related to her partner was really out of the world. And the ending? Whut?

Would not recommend this book...
Toni Davis
Aug 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Some of them are so broken when they come to see you,sobbing, shaking messes. She's so composed."
"I think maybe that a sign that she the most broken of all."

This is a great story for looking at and understanding greif and death great suspense and intriguing characters
Kira Simion
Annika's review got me to move this onto my "Must-Read" list. Nice words, Annika!
Briana
I liked the book up until the end. The bad guys aren't supposed to win. It was a case of EA instead of HEA.
Jeri
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-books, netgalley
I loved this story even though it completely broke my heart!

Iona shows up on Sully's doorstep in the desolate town of Roselock. He is the only living inhabitant. He is cursed as is the land. Iona is looking for answers as to the death of her fiance and finds that she herself is cursed. They both end up trying to save each other from their curses and find the good in each other and in life once more.

I was given an eARC by the publisher through NetGalley.
Linda
Aug 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What can I say? This is not a typical story for Taylor but I think it may be her best.
A heart broken woman and a hermit waiting for his predetermined day of death.
Pain, deceit, hope, love, death and two characters that you will not forget.
I would highly recommend this book.
Emma
Aug 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my goodness!!! Goosebumps felt all over from the first chapter to the last! How do you do it??!! Heart in my mouth moments gasping out loud read another must read from this amazing author keary Taylor I cannot wait to read more and cannot rate this book any higher than I already have if I could I would!!!!!!
Lisa
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Out of tragedy comes love.

Wow.... is all I can say.
I was actually gasping during reading this story. I'm not one to usually read suspense books but I want gifted an arc by the lovely author.
I thoroughly enjoyed this book! In fact I'm rereading it soon, just so I can enjoy it with more detail!!

The story finds you following a broken-hearted Iona Faye into a decrepit and near abandoned town in search of one who can help her gain comfort and properly say goodbye to her murdered fiancée. The story
Sraah
Oct 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am so angry.
SUZAN C.
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
* I received an ARC for this book. The opinions in this review are my own and I have not received monetary benefits for reviewing this book.

I've been a major fan of Keary Taylor ever since I read the Bane Chronicles. There's just something so engaging with her writing that draws you into her characters' worlds immediately. But, like the other Keary Taylor books that I've read, Three Heart Echo is quite different in the genre. It's not a romance book. It's not a fantasy book. And it's not a scien
Anima
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
A love story wrapped in a murder mystery with a side of psycho. I was mesmerized by this story of Sully and Iona. Speaking with the dead, overcoming an obsessive love and reconnecting with the world are only a few situations. I felt angry and sad for Iona and Sully, each suffering in their own way with tragedies out of their control. This is a powerful book I couldn't put down and finished in a few hours. The unique storytelling and intriguing mystery makes for a truly gripping work of art. I wa ...more
Claire Henson
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: supernatural
Author Keary Taylor is one of my favourite authors and I've been looking forward to her new book............and it didn't disappoint - its completely different to her other books. This was raw, heartbreakingly shocking with suprising twists and turns.
It was written well, I felt that the characters were developed well and you were on this journey with them.
I love that is was more a psychological book with a little supernatural aspect to it but as stated this is definitely not a love story and i
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Keary Taylor is the USA TODAY bestselling author of over twenty novels. She grew up along the foothills of the Rocky Mountains where she started creating imaginary worlds and daring characters who always fell in love. She now splits her time between a tiny island in the Pacific Northwest and Utah, with her husband and their two children. She continues to have an overactive imagination that frequen ...more