Start by marking “Perfectly You (Perfect #2)” as Want to Read:
Perfectly You (Perfect #2)

Perfectly You (Perfect #2)

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  339 Ratings  ·  47 Reviews
Ivy Nixon is the student body Vice President at Franklin High School. Each year, the school holds a date auction to raise funds for the senior class graduation party, and this year, Ivy’s in charge. Planning the event is a huge task and Ivy is determined to prove she can get the job done right. Unfortunately, she’s still one participant short and her deadline is looming.

A
Published August 24th 2017 by Bluefields Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Perfectly You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Perfectly You

Katie W
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
(4.5 Stars) Sometimes a book transports me right back to my teenage years and this is one of them. Do I want to re-live my teen years? NO WAY! But I honestly had a hard time putting this one down.

Ivy is the type of person who would have totally intimidated me back in the day--she's ultra confident and popular. When she finds herself one name short for a fundraiser, she recruits her art table partner. Well...tricking Andy into doing it is more like it. Andy is a great guy who is also intimidating
Heidi Robbins (Heidi Reads...)
I read the first book in the series, Perfectly Oblivious, and this book back-to-back, because the author's style is different than what I normally read and once I got used to it while reading the first book, I knew I needed to stay in the zone for this second one. I actually started this book first, and put it down after the first chapter because the snarkiness and immature behavior of Ivy and her friend Lilly was too much to take. After reading and enjoying Perfectly Oblivious, I decided to giv ...more
Kelly
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is so stinking cute, I can’t stand it! I grinned pretty much through the whole book! I loved it! And it had a great message to boot! The romance is oh so so sweet! The friends fierce loyal and quirky!

Ivy is my kinda girl. She is spunky and loyal. She is caring. She does have one fault and although she thought she recognized it early on, she continued and it hurt her boyfriend. I loved how she accepted the calling out on her by her quirky best friend! I want a best friend just like Lill
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
Sep 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5, rounding up

This is the second book by Robin Daniels that I have read. I liked this one better than the first one mostly because the swearing was toned down in this one. Still there, but not as much. There is a content disclosure above if you care about that.

In this YA book, the characters are seniors in high school. I felt like the author did a good job of making these characters come alive. They were fun with distinct personalities and I really liked them- even when they made mistakes. It
Kathy
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2017
I was in the mood for a light fun high school romance. This was a great choice. This is the second of Robin's books that I have read and I thoroughly enjoy the humor and fun she brings to the pages of her stories. She captures the fun and feelings of what teenage like was life.

Content: Mild language
Lissa Hawley
Aug 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Even better than the first book. So cute.
ضحى الحداد
Jan 31, 2018 rated it did not like it
It's really hard to believe that Perfectly Oblivious and this book came from the same author .. like they are the total opposite of each other, I didn't connect with the story whatsoever and it was boring like crazy .. nothing was happening and Andy is such a pain on the neck I didn't like him one bit, so disappointed in this book to be honest
Donna
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Perfect

Never judge a book by its cover? Beauty is skin deep but ugly goes to the bone? No matter the cliche, it still makes for a great story!
Nath
Sep 14, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5/5 (C+)
Mo
Nov 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Perfectly You

This book was not as good as the first book in this series. It took me over a week to finish because I wasn't invested in the characters. Jake was SO kewl. He was written well. If this book wasn't free, I would be irritated. 3.0 stars at the most.
Alaina Meserole
Perfectly You is about two high school kids named Ivy and Andy. Ivy Nixon is the student body Vice President at Franklin High School. Every day she has to deal with her douchebag of an ex-boyfriend Rob because he's the student body President. Ivy is planning the auction event (which is a huge deal to this school) and in the beginning of the book you find out she is one candidate short...and the deadline is near. Cue in Andy Walker, who is cute, socially awkward, in her art class, and her last re ...more
Mylissa Demeyere
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Perfectly You is Robin Daniels second book, and also the second book in the Perfect Series. I enjoyed the first book in the series immensely, so I was very eager to get my hands on the second book and see which characters would get their story.
Perfectly You introduces us to a new set of teenagers, set in the same high school. That to me was a little confusing, as I was expecting to have a little bit of a spin off or a story of one of the supporting characters, but this wasn’t the case.
Perfectly
Floryie
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Young Adult is one of the genres I like reading but sometimes the school atmosphere gets to me with its high drama. This book has a bit of drama to it but then whose high school experiences has been calm and quiet? But it works within the plot and isn't overdramatised. I have not read the author's previous work. So I was pleasantly surprised that she has handled it with the right amount of fun and seriousness. I am glad I had a chance to read her work. Now I am thinking of reading her other book ...more
Pattisue
Sep 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: juvenile-fiction
With the Senior Auction deadline looming, Ivy Nixon has to hustle to fill the last spot. She isn’t above begging her art buddy to save the day. But there is more to Andy Walker than meets the eye. Hidden under his artsy, careless persona is a talented, handsome, charismatic guy who likes to keep a low profile. The more time Ivy spends with Andy, the more she likes him. Drama builds as operation “makeover Andy” commences. Ivy ambitiously takes life by storm, filling her days with school, sports, ...more
Melena Torretta
Aug 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, arcs, 2018
I had been looking for a fun, sweet, and romantic YA novel to read and I'm so glad I picked up Perfectly You!

I liked the first book in the series, Perfectly Oblivious, a lot, and I was worried I wouldn't enjoy this one as much. However, I think it's my favorite in the series so far.

Ivy is smart, loyal, and fun. I liked, though, that she wasn't too perfect or too stubborn to recognize her own faults. She was a believable teenager, too, not a caricature of what an adult author believes what one sh
Mandy Moffat
Aug 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the first book in this series but i can honestly say i enjoyed this one even more.

I love how real the characters felt, how sweet and loveable they could be but at the same time how full of imperfections they were.

Although Ivy and Andy were the main characters in this story there was enough of Lilly and Jake that you could easy route for them too without it taking anything away from the other two.

I loved the passing metions of a character from the previous book that left the fan
Jessica ( Ra Ya Book Reviews)
I was very very impressed with this book. I made the mistake of reading the 'teaser' at the end of book one and was immensely disappointed that this book wasn't out yet. Light at the end of the tunnel...I snagged an ARC copy and it was WELL worth the wait. I really enjoyed this book even more than the last book in the series. It was fun to be in the same world/story line as the previous book with a new spin. Andy and Ivy were FUN to read about...but I have to say Lilly is really the star of the ...more
Megan
Aug 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Perfectly You is an aptly named book about a cute, overachieving, social girl and a cute, artistic, keep-to-himself boy. Ivy Nixon has exactly until the end of class in which to find the last participant to fill Franklin High's yearly date auction roster or else fail utterly in her role as Vice President.

Andy Walker, her talented but introverted table mate, reluctantly agrees to help to stop attracting attention when she begs him on bended knee. Ivy just knows that with a little clean up (a hair
Leslie aka StoreyBook Reviews
I picked this book up today and could not put it down! Yes it is a YA book since the characters are seniors in high school, but they have the same sort of problems that everyone has in life. In this case it was Ivy discovering that her friend Andy might be more than what she expected. For Andy it might be that his crush on Ivy could come to fruition. There is also the typical drama you expect among teenagers...hey we were all one at one time or another!

I though Lilly was a hoot. She isn't your t
Krista Heit Valentine
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Out of this series this one was my favorite! Ivy is a total type A personality where Andy is not. I loved watching their story unfold and I just loved Andy's character. It was great to see how they worked out together and balanced each other. I also enjoyed the side romance of the best friends in addition to the main characters and just really enjoyed all the characters.

These books can be read stand along and characters from the other books do make appearances but never really affect the overal
Brooke Berry
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved the characters.  Ivy is so relatable and I found her personality similar to my own with her great intentions and tendency to tell it like it is.  The whole plot seemed like an actual story that would happen to teenagers, rather than a huge hypothetical that is typical in young adult books.  I love how natural the friendship and romance is between Andy and Ivy.  It is a true personality attraction rather than being based on looks or popularity.  This is a "romance" novel I would want my t ...more
Arlie
May 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: young-adult
Tried the free month trial of kindle. Turns out, there's not much on there - except a whole world of self publishing. After starting several books and quitting them, I settled into a happy bubble gum world of ya high school romance lit. (Clean and happy endings - it was like beach reading on my couch.) It's not something I'm terribly proud of, haha, can't even remember all the titles (they were fast reads). (And some of them were so bad that I quit.) This one was pretty cute. I figure I should r ...more
Melissa
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Perfectly You was such a fun, cute story! I had the opportunity to read the first book, Perfectly Oblivious, and was happy for the opportunity to also review the second book in the series.
This story was full of all the fun and frustration of high school without actually having to go back to high school. And thank heaven for that! Good job to Robin Daniels, who has a way of transporting me back to the memories as if I was there myself. (Wahoo?) The characters were very fun and real. Good for YA a
Tiffany
Jun 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
I found it to be a very cute story. There's a backstory there that made me want to keep reading to figure it out. I tend to like those stories a lot. As much as I love the main characters, I always love to see how they were at different times or why something is the way it is.

I really really enjoyed the character of Lilly she was so spunky. Lots of characters that I would love to know more about. Really cute read.
Alicia
Sep 26, 2017 rated it liked it
This is a cute, fluffy high school book that's a great change in the line up every once in a while. I love a good, sweet YA. I liked the characters, I liked the growth the main character experiences. I liked the plot line. There is a bit of language but less than the first book in the series, which I appreciated. Overall this is a really fun read. I would definately recommend it for older readers who enjoy YA.
Cait
I enjoyed this one much more than the first, but it's still a pretty bland YA love story. I honestly didn't care about what happened to the main characters. I really enjoyed the secondary couple, though, and even the antagonists(? If you can call them that) were more compelling than the Ivy and Andy non-drama drama.

I liked the sneak peek at the next book included at the end, though, so I guess I'll continue reading this series.
Nari
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I have 2 daughters who would love this book also. Ivy is a bit of an overachiever who is very concerned with what others think of her. Andrew is reserved and really doesn't care so much what others think. My favorites characters were the best friends Lily and Jake. They both had lots of personality and were so much to read about. I laughed out loud a lot. I started reading this book and couldn't put it down I enjoyed it to the very last page.
Micki Smith
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audiobook
I really love clean, funny YA books and this fits the bill perfectly. This one was on sale pending Robin’s fourth book coming out and somehow I missed this between 1 and 3. Great characters, great plot and just all-around entertaining without being preachy. Definitely a recommend for younger teens who live YA as well as their moms.
Lynette
Nov 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Sweet and super duper clean

Like really clean. Very clever ways to say d!(k head and b!+ch and many others. And nothing more than kissing. The only thing odd about such cleanliness was the bff who had her phone taken away each night at 10, even on the weekends. They're 18 yr old seniors so it seemed too clean.

All that said. I thought the story cute and well written.
M.L.
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this book. Though I did find the MC pretty annoying. To be honest I found lily and Jakes story and romance a lot more appealing than Ivy’s and Andy’s. Okay, that’s no true. I loved Andy, the one I didn’t like was Ivy. But the other supporting characters were great which made this book more than tolerable.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

Perfect (4 books)
  • Perfectly Oblivious (Perfect #1)
  • Perfectly Summer (Perfect #3)
  • Perfectly Misunderstood (The Perfect Series Book 4)

Young Adult Deals

• Son of the Dawn (Ghosts of the Shadow Market #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Mechanica (Mechanica, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • A Night Divided
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Lotterys Plus One
    $10.99 $1.99
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Gone (Gone, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Moon Chosen (Tales of a New World #1)
    $8.51 $2.99
  • Deviants (Dust Chronicles #1)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles, #1)
    $6.49 $1.99
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Tell The Wolves I'm Home
    $12.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Vanderbeekers of 141st Street
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Chemistry Lessons
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Menagerie
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $1.99
  • The Infinite (Gates of Thread and Stone #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Touching Spirit Bear (Spirit Bear, #1)
  • Black Bird of the Gallows