Start by marking “Tempting Grace (Vaughn, #4)” as Want to Read:
Tempting Grace (Vaughn, #4)

Tempting Grace

(Vaughn #4)

When a car accident left her unable to have children, Grace Vaughn built a wall around her heart. And that wall has never been tested—until she’s forced to take orders from the annoyingly attractive Jackson Hill. Now, he’s ordering her to attend a convention in Las Vegas with him. How will she ever survive the temptation of Jackson in Sin City?

Jackson Hill has it all.
Published August 21st 2017 by Entangled: Scorched (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Tempting Grace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempting Grace

Start your review of Tempting Grace (Vaughn, #4)
Dina
Sep 13, 2009 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Dina by: Auntee
Hmmm, what can I say?

I don't feel like writing a full review - you can read Auntee's excellent review here - so I'm just going to go straight to the point:

1. I didn't like Jackson. He was too dominant for my taste, and the way he kept adressing Grace as "pet" grated on my nerves.

2. I didn't like Grace. She was too abrasive, and her behavior was a bit teenager-ish. She had the hots for Jackson, so what did she do? She picked figths with him, because she was "afraid" of getting involved with him.

Auntee
Aug 29, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of the series; Those who are looking for a short, erotic contemporary
Well Anne Rainey has done it again, with this latest installment of the Vaughn Family Series--this is another smokin' hot little short story! Somehow, with only 70 pages to work with, she delivered enough backstory to make me feel like I knew the characters and made me care for them. She offered up a simple (but hot) plot about two co-workers who've been circling each other for a year, each desiring the other and trading sexy barbs, but reluctant to start anything.

Twenty-two year old Grace
Talltree
Dec 28, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Elle
This book.... hmm. I liked the character setup. I didn't mind the shortness of the story. The sex scenes are pretty good (not great) but the end feels a little forced.

I had felt like Anne Rainey started this story weeks before the deadline, got quite far and then something came up. If it wasn't one thing, it was another, and the days flew by. Next thing Anne knew she had 4 hours until the deadline for this story. So she scurried and got it done.

It was a shame really, because it started off quite
Melissa Maxwell
Jun 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this one with Gracie and Jackson. She has been in love with him since they first met but has fought tooth and nail to stay away from him. He has desired her since he first saw her but does not realize it is much more. Jackson takes a chance by bringing Grace to Vegas to make her finally see they fit each other. Jackson is kinky and enjoys different ways of pleasure while showing Grace what her body is capible of feeling. Love is riddled through out the book. I really hoped they ...more
Mlleelizabeth
Jul 31, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a book.

For a full review, please go to:

GoodReads's policies no longer comply with my review policy. Therefore my reviews will be posted at BookLikes going forward. Thank you for following my reviews here. I hope to continue discussing books with you on BookLikes.
Kaycee ❤️
Tempting Grace is the fourth installment in the Vaughn Series. In Taking Chloe, we got a glimpse of Grace and Jackson. It was mentioned that both them got the hots for each other but they don't exactly see eye to eye.

I enjoyed it. The book's good but not as good as Taking Chloe. I guess book three was pretty much my favorite in the series. Anyways, back to this one, Grace ogled Jackson the first time she met him. Then and there Grace knew he was lethal and way out of her league. She liked
Farah
Oct 02, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books
It started very promising but ended too abruptly without anything interesting happening at the end. Grace was a little childish but not too annoying , Jackson on the other hand was a very interesting character , I enjoyed their interactions and the dance they had around each other but then the book ended without a warning and it felt very flat , some scenes were very Very Uncomfortable to me *cringe* and the "pet" thing was off putting , overall it felt incomplete and a little too much for ...more
Candace
Definitely my favorite in the Vaughn series. I always love revisiting old characters in a series and this book allowed us to do that. Plus, Grace & Jackson's story was hot enough on it's own to hold the reader's interest.
Christy
This book was neither my favorite nor my least favorite in the series. I liked the characters, though I thought Grace was a bit immature at times. I loved the lead up, but I felt the end was a bit rushed. It was a good read, and I enjoyed it.
Samantha
Ok but not great. I didn't really care for Jackson or Grace.
Simone
Jul 04, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Latasha Lindemann, RN
Hot steamy read! Wow! Jackson sounds like a dream!
Laura's Book Addiction
I liked it.It was an enjoyable read.
Natasza Waters
Jul 21, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story will even spark the most benign of love lives. He wants her, and he's gonna have her tale. And they share a lot of it--tail I mean.
A quick and most satisfying read.

Natasza
Jul 06, 2013
Aleighsha
Dec 18, 2012
“Rainey is an erotic storytelling virtuoso!” — Romantic Times Magazine

Anne Rainey creates steamy romance stories with just the right amount of heat. Her books frequent best seller and top pick review lists. Anne is an accomplished author of over thirty titles. Her books can be found in Target stores and other popular online retailers. Canada’s largest newspaper, The Toronto Star, recommends Anne’s

Vaughn (4 books)
  • Touching Lace (Vaughn, #1)
  • Tasting Candy (Vaughn, #2)
  • Taking Chloe (Vaughn, #3)