Start by marking “Reilly's Wildcard (Blackwater, #4)” as Want to Read:
Reilly's Wildcard (Blackwater, #4)

Reilly's Wildcard

(Blackwater #4)

Blackwater, Book 4

A decadent night with the über-hot Reilly Jennings was bound to leave a lasting mark on Lucy Rice, but nothing could have prepared her for the little plus sign on a pregnancy stick. Now, she’s about to be the mother of a child conceived during a one-night stand.

Reilly Jennings has never wanted to be a father. But he’s not about to
Published August 21st 2017 by Entangled: Scorched (first published May 14th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Reilly's Wildcard, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reilly's Wildcard

Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://www.longandshortreviews.com/bo... Wildcard is the fourth offering in Anne Rainey’s Blackwater series. This was my first read from Ms. Rainey and I really enjoyed it.

The back story as I understood it seemed very promising, and was the reason I chose the book in the first place. Turns out that I chose well because the story was every bit as good as I’d anticipated. Rainey’s Blackwater series features the five Jennings brothers and the emotional baggage that came with being orphaned and placed in
Denise
May 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg !!!!!!!!!!! This was the fourth book in the series and it was great
can not wait for the next one
Connie
Although I liked Lucy and Reilly, they seemed to do everything really backward. First hot sex, then an unplanned pregnancy and NOW you want to take time to get to know one another? Then Lucy's singing debut is mentioned along with her demanding, alcoholic father and then never developed.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Review copy provided for an honest review.

I’ve been waiting for this book ever since the last one, Breaking Brodix. It wasn’t hard to see the sparks flying around Reilly and Lucy when they met at the opening of the Blackwater Bar & Grille. In Reilly’s Wildcard we get to see just how those sparks turn their lives upside down and ground them both at the same time. While I’ve enjoyed the last two books in this series, this one is truly sp
JoAnne Kenrick
I LOVE the Blackwater series - Ms. Rainey sure goes into depth with the characterization, and not just with the boys, but with the location, too. Each book delivers those warm-fuzzies small town romances are known for, but also a big old whammy of HAWTNESS and spicy heat. The stories center around the five Jennings brothers who aren't really brothers...in the blood sense. They are adopted brothers.

Reilly's Wildcard is book four in the Blackwater series.

Reilly is twin to R
Donna Porter
May 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was another great book by Anne. Great story of Reilly and his romance. a very good read
Tina
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reilly’s Wildcard by author Anne Rainey is the fourth book in the Blackwater series. I love this series. I cannot get enough of the hot men and the strong women they love.
Lucy came back to Blackwater bar and grill to help her friend. Her other reason was far more personal. She heard they were looking for a live band and she wants to audition. Her dream was to be a singer. She has had a crush on Reilly since high school. She has an ex that cheated on her and is no looking for more of the sa
Kay
Reilly is one of the Jennings of Blackwater and this is his story. He had a one night stand with Lucy, who is the best friend of his brother's girlfriend. The morning after ends badly and the two part ways. Reilly tries to contact her but she avoids him. Lucy has been hurt before and refuses to be hurt again. Two months later, she has a positive pregnancy test and has to tell Reilly. His reaction is one of shock but he accepts this and the rest of the story is their getting to know each other.

I
Michelle
Nov 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: anne-rainey
I really like Reilly and Lucy and there was a lot more angst in this story than the previous ones. With that said, there seemed to be a lot of misunderstanding and uncertainty that I just didn't get... It seemed like the reached a level as a couple and then would take 2 giant steps back and not be sure how the other felt and why they were really together. I understand the need to give the story some conflict, but this made the closeness I felt feel imagined. Anyway, the storyline and characters ...more
Christina Montminy
Great story in this book. The book was still only a short one approximately 10 chapters but, I really enjoyed the fact that this book ran a little longer in time. We meet Lucy a co-worker of Sarah's who has had a crush on Reilly for a long time. Reilly sees her walk into the restaurant & is smitten. Things heat up for them when life takes a giant curve. This book actually had me tearing up in a couple of spots which none of the others did. I also like that we get more of look at River. This ...more
Cyn Mistress Kitty
This story was ok for me. It would have been better if it had been a little longer. The heroine Lucy was not very likable and I thought she was a bitch most of the time. I could see why she was because of her background and hope that now that she has Reilly in her life, she will be more settled and happy.
Tia
May 15, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a good read. I really like the pregnancy type novels, so it was a joy to read this one for the most part. The story seemed too choppy for me to give it a higher rating than 3 stars though. I wished it was smoother.
Angela
Jan 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Favorite so far.

This is n favorite in the Blackwater series so far. The heat between Reilly & Lucy is scorching, I think another book on these two would be great.
Cyndy Aleo
Reviewed for RT Book Reviews June 2013 issue: http://www.rtbookreviews.com/book-review/reillys-wildcard
Stephanie
Dec 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adult, series, romance
Extremely deliciously sweet! So sweet that I'm suffering a sugar rush. Worth reading it.
Anna
Jan 16, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another nice romance here, a bit more realistic with the passage of time over the length of the book to allow for the relationship to develop properly.
♥Trish♥
I've been waiting forever for this book!
Nancy
Oct 18, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I want Reilly :) Lucy is a lucky woman.
Shawn
Jan 21, 2013
Tish Lee anderson
Oct 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Simple Twist of Fate (Fated, #3)
  • Hidden Fire
  • Healing Touch (Play Doctor, #2)
  • Playing the Dutiful Wife / Expecting His Love-Child
  • Gianni (The Santinis, #3)
  • Wild Nights
  • Bobby (Red, Hot & Blue, #6)
  • The Bad Boy's Biggest Mistake (The Law Castle Bad Boys #3)
  • Kiss Before Dying
  • Night Rogues (Night #1)
  • Right Wolf, Right Time (Cougar Falls, #6)
“Rainey is an erotic storytelling virtuoso!” — Romantic Times Magazine

Anne Rainey creates steamy romance stories with just the right amount of heat. Her books frequent best seller and top pick review lists. Anne is an accomplished author of over thirty titles. Her books can be found in Target stores and other popular online retailers. Canada’s largest newspaper, The Toronto Star, recom

Blackwater (5 books)
  • Sam's Promise (Blackwater, #1)
  • Vance's Rules (Blackwater, #2)
  • Breaking Brodix (Blackwater, #3)
  • River's Redemption (Blackwater, #5)