Start by marking “The Downfall of Catie Bloom (Bloom Sisters, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Downfall of Catie Bloom (Bloom Sisters, #3)

The Downfall of Catie Bloom

(Bloom Sisters #3)

Catie’s little white lies have finally caught up to her...

The award-winning Catelyn Bloom is back! And she’s still got it all. A husband, a successful career, and she's America's #1 Domestic Goddess. Except, it's a big fat lie. She can’t cook, she’s a slob, and her husband left her years ago. But she’s trying to change all that and become an honest woman.

Too bad someone h
Published September 13th 2017 by Coco and Bee

To ask other readers questions about The Downfall of Catie Bloom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Downfall of Catie Bloom

iamnotabookworm
This is the third book in the Bloom Sisters series. I have enjoyed so much the first two books and I was looking forward to reading this one. Thank you again, Brooke Stanton for the ARC.

I read back my reviews for the first two books and I was reminded of how much I enjoyed and was irritated by the lies of Catie and the naivety of Natalie. These two have gone far since they first started and now it seems that all that comes up must fall down. And so did Catie Bloom and with her Natalie and Catie'
Vivianne
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As much as I enjoyed the misadventures of Catie Bloom and the adventures of Natalie Bloom the downfall of Catie Bloom was my absolute favorite. What I appreciated most was the relationship between the two sisters. Sometimes, as much as we love one another, there are things that can strain the relationship and it takes work to overcome the obstacles. This was such a great read. I highly enjoyed the entire series.
Kathy
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
The chickens have come home to roost for Catie Bloom in this book, the third in the series. Catie, who has “stretched the truth” about her organizational and cooking abilities as well as about her husband (she is a pretty good decorator), is unmasked as a fraud during an interview. Catie’s fans are livid and ready to desert her, but not before hurling vicious comments about her lies on the Internet. Catie is fired from her job at the magazine, and has to accept the fact that her sister Natalie, ...more
Suzanne
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in the Bloom sisters series and I liked this one the best. In the previous two books, Catie’s career had taken off with the help of some white lies and her friends. In this book, the lies are brought to light and Catie’s life falls to pieces. She loses her sister, her job and her boyfriend. Is there any way that Catie’s career can come back from this? Is the new man Catie meets who he says he is? Can Catie repair her relationship with her sister, Natalie?

There is good cha
Diane
Sep 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have to say that I really loved the first two Bloom sisters books, but in my opinion, Catie wasn't nearly as zany and fun as she was in the first two books. Granted, having the worst day in the life of a zany character does cut down on the giggles in a very big way, especially when she's persona non grata everywhere she turns. But face it, Catie has a way of lying to cover her butt when life throws curve balls her way and she's responsible for hurting her friends and destroying their happy liv ...more
RoseyLovesBooks
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lifestyle columnist Catie Bloom leads a charmed life, or that's what she would have her fans believe. Catie's charmed life is built on a pack of lies and comes tumbling down like a house of cards when she's exposed as a fraud. Catie gets fired from her job, loses her book deal, and her fans turn on her. Catie seeks support from her boyfriend Sam but he's too busy supporting his ex-girlfriend with her issues. Cathie's sister Natalie, who's always been there for her, has her own problems to sort o ...more
Lori R
Sep 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this fun quirky story about Catie Bloom. I thought it was very funny because she lied to her fans about being able to cook and organize on her television show. She even had a fake husband in her boyfriend, Sam. I thought it was funny how social media is used in her favor and against her. Catie's relationship with her sister, Natalie and also Catie's relationship with Sam also add some fun elements to this story and I really liked that. I have not read the other two books in this ...more
Emabubby
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Downfall of Catie Bloom by Brooke Stanton is the third book in the Bloom Sisters trilogy . Having read the first two books in the series I expected this third book to be quite good and I was not disappointed, The Downfall of Catie Bloom is by far the best one yet. I loved the way Catie recovers from the devastating loss of her reputation and self-respect. Catie and her sister have hit rock bottom and need to find a way out of their mutual troubles. I love the way Ms. Stanton developed her st ...more
claire jones
Aug 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Catie Bloom is back and this time her lies have caught up with her. This book shows that social media is not always your friend as her life and career spiral out of control, affecting not just her but the lives of her family and friends. Catie is not the most sympathetic of characters but you do feel for her as she tries to figure out who her friends are. Natalie and Max do seem a little unsupportive for people who had helped in the charade.
An interesting book with lots of twists and misundersta
Sandra
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Thanks to Brooke Stanton, the author, I received a pre-launch copy of this book. I have to say I enjoyed this book most out of the 3 Bloom Sisters books. In the first one Catie came across as pretty self centred, and in the second one, Natalie seemed so naive, but in this book heir characters really came into their own and shined. All 3 of these books are fun, easy to read romantic comedies - a great way to switch off from the world for a while! I'm looking forward to reading whatever Ms Stanton ...more
Barbara Flowers
Sep 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
The final book in this entertaining trilogy continues the story of the Bloom sisters and provides readers another wild ride. This time, Catie's lies are revealed and her life is in shambles. Can she repair broken relationships and find love in the process?

I enjoyed all three of these books. This book, as were the first two, is well written, a basically clean read, and has some interesting plot twists. All in all, worth your time.

I requested and received an Advance Reader Copy of this book. My re
KimberlyDawn
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Downfall of Catie Bloom is the third book in the Bloom Sisters series. It can be read as a standalone, but would be enhanced if read along with the other books. Catie's secret is out. Now she is in the process of dealing with the hurt and trust issues of her past and putting her life back together. When an amazing opportunity presents itself, Catie needs to figure out how to get credit for it. Can she get the recognition she deserves? And what will happen when Sam comes back? A great story.
Jennifer Hevern
Sep 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
In this series finale, Catie's ruse is up. As she navigates through the mess of getting her life back together, she deals with past hurts, trust issues, and the fact that sometimes, the only one who can save you is yourself. As usual, the Bloom sisters bring their charm and hilarity while they get their lives together and finally earn their HEA.
Pat
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A very enjoyable read with entertaining characters that hooked me into their story from the very first page and kept me totally enthralled until the turn of the very last page!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Paula
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-picks
Book 3 of this series. Great ending to all the chaos in the lives of Catie and Natalie.
Medina
Oct 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
A very cute and fun read! I liked it a lot!
Tracy Sargeant
Sep 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
A fun easy read about someone who has gotten herself in over her head with twisting the truth, and has to see if she can get herself back out of the mess unscathed.
Brenda Dorian
Dec 29, 2018
Julie
Jan 12, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Get a FREE copy of IGNITE, the prequel to the award-winning Bloom Sisters series here: http://ilovemyfans.info/ignite-download/

After her own misadventures in New York City, LA, and London, Brooke Stanton now lives in sunny South Florida. She’s an award-winning author who has contributed to Natural Awakenings Magazine, wrote a column for Examiner.com, and is the author of The Bloom Sisters series.

Bloom Sisters (3 books)
  • The Misadventures of Catie Bloom (Bloom Sisters, #1)
  • The Adventures of Natalie Bloom (Bloom Sisters, #2)