Start by marking “W.I.T.C.H.: The Graphic Novel, Part I. The Twelve Portals, Vol. 2” as Want to Read:
W.I.T.C.H.: The Graphic Novel, Part I. The Twelve Portals, Vol. 2

W.I.T.C.H.: The Graphic Novel, Part I. The Twelve Portals, Vol. 2

(W.I.T.C.H. Graphic Novels #2)

The new Guardians pursue their mission to close the twelve portals to Metamoor that threaten their world. When the prediction that they will be betrayed by someone close to them comes to pass, though, can the W.I.T.C.H. girls pull together, or will they come apart at the seams...?
Published October 31st 2017 by JY

To ask other readers questions about W.I.T.C.H., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about W.I.T.C.H.

Anniken Haga
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
And the trip down memory lane continues!
This collection of the W. I. T. C. H.-volumes contain my favorite volume of this entire arc.
# 8, THE BLACK ROSES.
I don't know, but I've always loved that volume.

The only reason this one doesn't get a 5/5 rating, is because some places the dialog seemed forced.
I will admit, I hate that I notice these things now...
Panda
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this! The Meridian comics have always been my favourites.
Mirjam
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: graphic-novels
Oh how I wish Caleb could have had more screentime. Otherwise I still love this. I may not be objective due to nostalgia, but I just adore the art style, the colours and the story isn't so bad either.
K Whatsherface
Jul 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: favorites, comics
We finally got to see caleb!! I knew he was in this less than in the show but still
Lmhoyer
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read2018
it was great
Tiffany Spencer
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Part 1 The Twelve Portals Volume 2
Plot: This graphic novel covers the issues “The Last Tear” “Illusions and Lies” “One Day You’ll Meet Him” and “The Black Roses of Meridian”.

My Thoughts: I’ve done reviews on most of these separate issues so in this I’ll talk about the illustrations. GORGEOUSLY DONE AGAIN! This is probably the BEST way to read the issues instead of the chapter books!

The Last Tear
I don’t think I really had a favorite illustration for this one but what stuck out to me about this s
Camilla
I’m so happy that these comics have been released as graphic novels. It’s been so much fun collecting and reading them again. I read W.I.T.C.H. as a kid, getting a new issue every time they were released in Norway. They were one of my favourite things, and helped shape a lot of my personality. The nostalgia factor for this series is basically as high as for Harry Potter. Being back in this world is so comforting and fun.

Aside from the beautiful nostalgia, I genuinely think the characters are in
Laura Mauro
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this volume a lot. I really adore the character of Wil. But I loved all the characters to be honest. They are all so different and i love the various powers they all have. I also love the strong focus on friendship and finishing evil. I l think the drawing is the standout in this series. I love all the different locations we see. I also like how the romance in these pieces are not the primary focus yet. It love thee various sides of witches we see the good and the evil and how f ...more
Hannah Belyea
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
Will and the girls are beginning to come into their new powers as Guardians of Metamoor, but as they face family dilemmas, rebellions on the other side of the portals, and Elyon's confusion about her place in the world, will their abilities be able to keep their team together? Gnone will excite fans with this fast-paced entry that is packed full of twists. Could it be that the Guardians are already falling apart?!
Corley Elizabeth
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Just as much fun as the first volume! The translation felt a little more mature, thankfully, and the art was still great...except for the last chapter. I remember noticing the change as a kid, but WHAT HAPPENED?
Narra
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Like the first volume this one was such a nice and nostalgic read. I absolutely love the first story arc and can't wait to read more adventures of our guardians. Off too volume three now.

A clear 5 star rating again for this series~
Julia Stephenson
Sep 07, 2018 rated it liked it
This novel had a repetitive scene of the girls closing the portal to prevent the people of Matamoors. The girls were told repetitively not to trust anyone. Ms. Vargas comes back, but only to assist the girls with the task of communicating with the monsters and closing the veil.
Amalie Ørbak
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love this comics just as much as I did when I was a kid! (which I still am after 10 years) 😂
Maria  Stokholm
Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I still like this series very much.
I like that we’re getting to know them even better.
Katharina Schreiber
Jun 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I remember I loved Will & Cornelia the most, and I still see why. But I also really really like Hay Lin!
Erika
Another adorable installment. I love the art and I appreciate how this series fights for friendship and the good in others.
Anne
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
this series is so precious - <3
Rotren
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pobres meridianos, pobre Elyon y pobres chicos, que parecen ser todos un poco lerdos.
Psd: ah, y pobre jardinero.
Kelly Chaplin
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Again, this nostalgia right is getting to be fairly epic. Love the W.I.T.C.H. gals and everything they represent: girl power, friendship, and justice. Reminds me a tad of Sailor Moon.
Kayla Hardie
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Na ir užkibau..
Alyssa
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
It's getting interesting. I enjoyed re-reading this a lot more than I did with book 1. Maybe that is also because I've always had a crush on Caleb.
Aqua
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novels
*This review is for the first 3 volumes*
This comic series is amazing. It's about five middle school girls in the real world who gain magical powers to control the elements and have to fight off evil that comes to their world from different dimensions. Sound familiar? That's because it's basically Sailor Moon, but that's not a bad thing. Though the series is undoubtedly inspired by the phenomenal success of Sailor Moon, it manages to stand on its own and shine.

This comic series is made by Disney
Elen Andrews
Miruna Radu
Aug 11, 2018
Vicsor
Jul 17, 2019
Note: The decision was made to consolidate all Disney publications under the name Walt Disney Company. This profile is for Walt Disney, the characters he created, and the company he founded. Any questions, please ask in the Librarian's Group.

Walter Elias “Walt” Disney (December 5, 1901 – December 15, 1966) was an American film producer, director, screenwriter, voice actor, animator, entrepreneur,

W.I.T.C.H. Graphic Novels (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • W.I.T.C.H., Part I. The Twelve Portals, Vol. 1