Start by marking “Go To Hail (Hail Raisers #2)” as Want to Read:
Go To Hail (Hail Raisers #2)

Go To Hail

(Hail Raisers #2)

Everybody has problems. But Travis? Yeah, he has so many problems that he finds it hard to breathe sometimes.

He spends five years catering to his ex-wife’s every want and need—all to make it possible to continue to see his child.
He isn’t supposed to fall in love with a woman, but he does.
He isn’t supposed to find someone that is willing to put up with his ex-wife’s crazy a
Published October 27th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Go To Hail, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Go To Hail

Start your review of Go To Hail (Hail Raisers #2)
Erth
Jul 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oooh... This one was kinda jam-packed with the feels. The angst of the entire situation, the frustration with the Hero, the b****iness of the ex & her (& the Hero's) child, the patience of a saint the heroine demonstrated... My blood pressure is rising just typing this!

Hannah... Kudos to this fabulous heroine. She was a hardworking mama, stuck to her man's side (even when he didn't fully stick to hers) & was seriously kick-a** with her gun. I don't know how she put up with that b**** Allegra for
Fatimama
Oct 27, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Omfg Travis a dickless wonder, a big fat zero! Hannah was no better as she’s the doormat everyone must walk on. They shouldn’t be allowed to reproduce. There’s nothing redeeming in this story.
Libby Harrison
My heart broke for her with this line...

"You forgot my kids today. I noticed how you didn’t forget yours."

I can't forgive the H's behaviour
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
I wrote a review but that review was not nice at all.

But I'll just say this one thing. A man calling his ex wife a bitch it's like calling his mother/sister/daughter the same. Because a woman gave birth to him. So when he calls a woman a bitch you're basically calling your poor mother/sister/daughter the same.
Not to mention he's a mitch (male bitch) for doing it.

I hate it, I hate it when a man does this in a book.

So my message to this hero is

And you know what??

Lu Bielefeld
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Oh what you to us Lani Lynn Vale!!!

I’ve been dying to find out more about Travis and Hannah and boy was there a lot to find out. Travis is one of those hard working, good guys who always tries to do right regardless of what it costs him, physically, emotionally and financially. He’s had a lot of tragedy and sadness in his life and life just keeps throwing the bad at him. He has an ex-wife that is making his life a living hell and turning his daughter against him. Travis may very well be one of t
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of the book.

Have you ever met people that ALWAYS have something wrong going on in their lives or happening to them? Like it's one disaster after another? That's pretty much Hannah and Travis' plight in life (and maybe even the plight of the Hail family as a unit). Both of them are decent people that managed to get attached to heinous exes, but Travis' really takes the cake. Her retaliatory antics honestly kept me invested in the book. She was also o
 B.E.Love
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book and this series, I can't wait for the next book. In fact all of her books coming out are books I count down to.
Louise
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was ok
So very disappointed ! Expected a lot more from this author. Huge fan but just lately the stories don’t live up to her previous books.
Danielle
Oct 27, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
what a disappointment
Gi's Spot Reviews
3.75 'Psycho Ex' Stars

Lani Lynn Vale sure gave us another HOT and exciting new story with Go To Hail!
I’ve been anxiously awaiting for Hannah to have her very own HEA since LLV’s Code 11 – KPD SWAT series, biting my nails during Wolf’s book, and then when Travis was announced as her H, I’ve been counting down the days until I got their story.

And what a story it is! Damn, talk about between a rock and an hard place! And I’m not just talking about Travis here, but POOR Hannah. Hadn’t she already su
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
Go to Hail = Hail Raisers, yes Please!

After getting a glimpse of Travis & Hannah in Hail No I've been chomping at the bit to dig into their story. I was intrigued as hail to learn why Travis was refusing to have a relationship with his baby mama. It was obvious to me that they had the hots for each other in a big way, so why was he denying himself?

Hannah is a nurse. She's very good at her job and well liked by her co-workers and her patients. Actually, everyone likes her... except Alle
Brandy Roberts
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I adore Lani Lynn Vale and always look forward to reading her stories especially when they are about secondary characters that have been mentioned in past series , after meeting Hannah in Execution Style , Rusty Nail , and then seeing a clearer picture into her and Traviss story in Hail no I couldn't wait to get my hands on Go to hell witch surprise surprise I wasn't disappointed totally loved it . This can be read as a standalone but I'd suggest the you at least read the books listed above in t ...more
Pam Nelson
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Ok so I wasn’t a fan of the first book in this series but I sure did enjoy this book. I am an oddball I usually like the second book in a series way more than a first, maybe because you have a feel for the settings I don’t know. I mean these are all stand-alone's so that can’t really be the case but whatever.

I am not going to lie Travis in this book can be a real freaking DICK. I wanted to kick his ass a few times. He was just so oblivious.
His ex-wife well I don’t want to be swearing the whole
Emily
Travis knows he is not doing right by Hannah, she has stayed by his side even though his ex has continued to create havoc and his daughter has made it clear she hates her. Travis never should have married his ex, she didn't want him but she makes it clear no one else can have him either threatening along the way. Travis is worried Hannah is going to walk away and with it his son, her daughter Reggie and the love of his life Hannah. When push comes to shove Travis makes a difficult decision but w ...more
Darcy
Jan 24, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, 2018
I both loved and hated Travis for most of this book. With how he changed so often I'm surprised that Hannah bothered to stay around. The thing is when things were good, they were good, but then Travis's asshole gene would come out and hurtful things got said. Sure Travis was lashing out, but it didn't make any excuse.

I was glad that they were able to work things out, that both girls were surrounded by family, that the wicked bitch was in a place she deserved and Travis and Hannah were living a h
Samira
Dec 16, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
everything was gray in the story. i was sad for all of them and not in good way.
the Hail family were so post to be close and happy because they have each other and love each other but you can't see it!! because she didn't paint the picture of a normal happy family. the guys weren't brotherly with each other and i didn't like it. everything was icy!
and hero was really an asshole and so fucking weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and heroine was so stupid and weak! she's a mother she should be stronger! i don't
EMILY
Nov 12, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
DISCLAIMER TO MY FELLOW GOODREADER
This review is my personal opinion and may contain: spoilers, quotes, rants and swearing.

Late 30 something Travis Hail co-owns Hail Auto Recovery with his brother Dante. They also dabble in a bar that resides next door - for diversification. He was a Marine for 12 years, which instilled loyalty to the core. Travis was blind-sided when his wife divorced him suddenly. Ever since he started to move on, she has been poisoning their 8 year old daughter against him. T
BleuBelle
I don't really know how to review this book. My feelings are torn.

I did not want to read this book, because I knew what the situation between Hannah and Travis was like from previous books. But I have to read it, in order to move on with this series and now I got over my issues and just did it.

It wasn't as bad as I feared. The Hero was faithful to Hannah. They lived together, even if they only did as roommates. There wasn't any OW/OM drama. Thank God.
I hated his child at the beginning but then s
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

I think Go To Hail may have had my emotions going in overdrive more than any other of Lani Lynn Vale’s other books. I was curious about Travis and Hannah since the previous book but I don’t think I prepared myself for what I got in Go To Hail. Oh and I apologize in advance because there will be some bad puns in this review and well if you don’t like it you can Go To Hail. Just couldn’t help myself.

When you read a
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
Life and love are messy – and amazing!

Ahh, Hannah and Travis… I couldn’t wait to dive into their story and it was another “who needs sleep?” read by this author. Real people in real situations, with a generous does of drama, are hallmarks for this series and this outing is no exception!

“If you’re waiting for me to give a shit, you might want to get a snack.”

Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you are trying to do your best to make everyone happy and seeming to fail on all count
Britt The Red Hatter Book Blog
I don't think there are enough words in the English language to express how insanely incredible Go To Hail is. Absolutely addictive, beautiful, heart breaking, and still having the signature humor that is always in Lani's books Go To Hail is yet another favorite in a long list of favorites from Lani Lynn Vale. Travis Hail's life is a mess. Constantly torn between the woman he loves and their child, and his ex wife and their child he's stuck in a life full of unhappiness. Hannah is equally as mis ...more
Reckless Readers
This is Book 2 in the Hail Raisers series and you should read Book 1 before starting Go To Hail. After reading book one I couldn't wait to read Travis & Hannah's story and Oh, what a story they have!
I can't think of an atrocious enough name for Travis ex-wife, she is pure evil and making Travis & Hannah's life a living hell, while brainwashing Travis daughter, Alex. I was worried about these two and intrigued to see the twist web that was weaved in  Hail No. My heart broken for them and at firs
Misti  Long
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is not the first time I've wanted to scream at a man. However, this is the first time I've wanted to strangle one of the good guys with every fiber of my being🤣🤣🤣.

I've been so excited to hear the story of Hannah and Travis but I wasn't prepared for this. I know deep down Travis is a good man I mean who would have put up with Allegra that long. I understand why he was trying to keep the peace but once Hannah was pregnant he should have put his big boy pants on and manned up. PERIOD!!!

I was
phoebess
Nov 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviews
I'd been waiting for Hannah's book so long I wasn't sure I wasn't dreaming when I started this one. And I loved it—Well, there were a few exceptions... Especially, I wasn't fan of how Lani Lynn Vale decided to get rid of Travis' ex—and couldn't stop reading.
There was a lot more angst than in other books (whether in this series or previous ones) and my heart was hurting for Hannah's predicament. Travis was pissing me off no end. I still loved him, that smug little shit... *rolling eyes*
Lynn  Lexie-shea
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don't know who broke my heart more, Hannah for basically being a single, struggling parent while living in a house with the father of one of her children; or for Travis who was totally in love with her, but couldn't act on his feelings because he had a psycho ex-wife who was still controlling his life and using the child they had together to carry on her nastiness when Travis spent time with her. I think when it comes to strong women in books, Hannah is my new favorite. She put up with so much ...more
Stories in Review
Lots of ow drama, but I still loved this. The H/h loved each other completely.
Kodie Mackay

And she does it again! I can always count on this author to give me what I need in a book.
The storyline is seamlessly written with lots of plot twists to keep things interesting. One moment I was gutted for Hannah and so angry at Travis and the next I was angry as his ex for being so evil. I laughed, cried and gasped in shock throughout the whole story and most of all I fell in love with this new world that Lani's created.
It shocks me how she rolls these book out so quickly yet they are utte
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Addicted to You (SAPD SWAT, #2)
  • Protected by You (SAPD SWAT #4)
  • Hooking Him (How to Catch an Alpha, #3)
  • Surrender to You (SAPD SWAT, #1)
  • Justice for You (SAPD SWAT #5)
  • Finally (Neighbor from Hell, #12)
  • Cuffed by You (SAPD SWAT #3)
  • Vex (The Devil's Angels MC #4)
  • Frisked by You (SAPD SWAT #6)
  • Lane (Grim Sinners MC, #1)
  • Rider’s Revenge (The Last Riders, #10)
  • Falling Fast
  • Crazy B!tch (Biker Bitches, #5)
  • Stumbling into Love (Fluke My Life, #2)
  • Bear: Texas Kings MC, Book 9
  • Until Harmony (Until Her/Him, #6)
  • Until Cobi (Until Her/Him, #7)
Lani Lynn Vale is married to the love of her life that she met in high school. She fell in love with him because he was wearing baseball pants. Ten years later they have three perfectly crazy children and a cat named Demon who likes to wake her up at ungodly times in the night. They live in the greatest state in the world, Texas. She writes contemporary and romantic suspense, and has a love for al ...more

Hail Raisers (6 books)
  • Hail No (Hail Raisers #1)
  • Burn in Hail (Hail Raisers #3)
  • What the Hail (Hail Raisers #4)
  • The Hail You Say (Hail Raisers #5)
  • Hail Mary (Hail Raisers #6)