Start by marking “Right Kiss Wrong Guy (Offsides, #2)” as Want to Read:
Right Kiss Wrong Guy (Offsides, #2)

Right Kiss Wrong Guy

(Offsides #2)

You'd think a girl with the most romantic name in the world would have her pick of boyfriends.

But Valentine's Day sucks when you're single. Just ask Juliet Valentine, whose last name happens to also be the name of the most dreaded made-up holiday ever.

A romantic at heart, this year is especially hard on Juliet. Her sister, Layla, is in a new relationship, her mom's match
Published January 23rd 2018 by Swoon Romance

To ask other readers questions about Right Kiss Wrong Guy, please sign up.
Natalie Decker :( I know. I'm so sorry. The book releases in January 2018 YAY! So not too much longer of a wait :)

Start your review of Right Kiss Wrong Guy (Offsides, #2)
Danielle's
Jan 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Right Kiss Wrong Guy is the second book in the Offsides series. This book can be read as a standalone. I haven't read the first novel, however I intend to because I enjoyed this story and I want more.

Juliet has been burnt and has sworn off football players. Her cheating ex has taught her not to kiss the wrong boy. Jared Black is the quarterback and on the strict no list, but there's more to him than meets the eye.

Jared has been in love with Juliet Valentine for as long as he can remember. She'
Alaina
Right Kiss Wrong Guy was a pretty enjoyable book. Especially for being the second book in the series.

Honestly, it's been a couple of months since I read the first book - but in my opinion these books could be read as standalone instead of reading them in order. In this book you find Juliet and Jared. Juliet has unfortunately sworn off football guys because she's tired of being burned from them. I hear ya girl! However, Jared definitely catches her eye once or twice but she has to stick to her gu
Chanel
Jan 24, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: not-for-me
Firstly, I didn’t like the first book in this series, Right Text Wrong Number. Not much at all, really. But I did like the backstory between Juliet and Jared after reading the book. As a result, I was anxious to read their story and hoped to enjoy this book more than the first. I was wrong. This book fell into many similar patterns that I disliked about the first book.

1) Juliet was a straight-up jerk. The way she treated Jared was 100% terrible and loathsome with no substantial basis for majorit
Floryie
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
I had already the previous book in the series and I had quite a bit of fun with it. So when I came across this one, I didn't hesitate to pick it up.

The starting of the book was quite good and it kind of left off where Layla's story had ended. So it was a continuation for me. But it can read as a standalone. There aren't that many references to confuse the reader.

I was quite looking forward to Juliet's story. So the change in her character had me blinking in surprise. I so didn't see that coming.
Sascha
Jan 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Right Kiss Wrong Guy is the second book in Natalie Decker’s “Offsides” series and the first that I’ve read.

The relationship between nerdy, Juliet, who has just been cheated on by a football player, Mark, and brainy and brawny, Jared, who has loved Juliet from afar since grade school, is push and pull. Juliet can’t even conceive of dating another football player because she’s certain they’re all jerks with the exception of her best friend, Chase, and her twin sister’s boyfriend, Tyler.

Jared, mean
Calliss
Aug 19, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 stars rounded down.

Let me start by saying that I really do like this series, I really do. And this book is not bad at all.

I really wanted to give it a 4 star rating, because I loved the first book. But for me, this book felt way to rushed. It started out great, just like #1, but on the last 100 pages or so, it seemed like everything happened "way to easy", just so the book could end. And I were not really that satisfied in the end, because it seemed like Julie just ended up saying "sure why
ضحى الحداد
I'm facing this problem a lot these days, when I like the first book in a series and the other books are just crappy continuation for the book .. ugh I wish if this series was just the first book
So in this book we follow Juliet ( Layla's Twin) and the boy who always crushed on her Jared (Tyler's Friend ) I really didn't get the story .. it was unnecessarily dramatic and it I couldn't enjoy it much, I was so pissed at Adaline and felt sorry for Chase .. things are just messed up in this book and
Esther Haddie's Haven
DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED AN E-ARC OF THIS BOOK THROUGH CHAPTER BY CHAPTER BOOK TOURS FOR HONEST REVIEW, AND FOR MY PARTICIPATION A THIS BLOG TOUR.

I remember Jared from Right Text, Wrong Number. I really liked him from amongst Tyler's crowd. Juliet is not as easy-going as her twin sister, Layla. It was positively nerve-wracking and awesome the lengths Jared goes to try and win her over. I loved Jared's chapters. Couldn't get enough of him. Juliet is a great character. It took some time to like her
Mayra Biggs
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The offside series could be read as a standalone or in continuation. I really liked seeing Jared standing up for himself and going for what he wants. Juliet on the other hand she is more focussed on herself and more self centered than her twin. The story develops slowly and I love seeing it come together. my only question is what happened with Kimber?
Dawn West
Jan 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, ya
Actual Rating: 3.5

**Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy of this book.**

When the object of your affection...hates your guts.

Juliet is through with love and everything that goes along with it. That includes Valentine's Day and the stupid Love-Grams that everyone is gushing about at school. When she starts to receive some of her own, she's sure that they are coming from her scumbag cheater of an ex-boyfriend. So she promptly throws the grams right back in his face. Oh, and some in the trash
T.H. Hernandez
Layla’s twin sister Juliet had her heart broken by boyfriend Mark at the end of RIGHT TEXT WRONG GUY, and now we get her story. Jared Black has been pining after Juliet for as long as he can remember, but he’s too afraid of rejection to ask her out. The fact that he and Mark are football teammates only makes it worse because Juliet has sworn she’ll never date a football player again. Add to that Jared’s overbearing father and high school football coach, and Jared doesn’t really have much time fo ...more
A HEA

(Offsides #2)
Published by: Clean Teen Publishing
Publication date: January 23rd 2018
Genres: Contemporary, Romance, Young Adult

To celebrate the release enter too win a $15 Starbucks gift card + eBook copy of Right Kiss. Wrong Guy.click to enter giveaway entry closes 1st of Feb.

But Valentine's Day sucks when you're single. Just ask Juliet Valentine, wh
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Cranky Stars

In this story we meet Juliet Valentine, Layla’s twin sister. Juliet is goal oriented, she is anti-love much to her mother’s chagrin. Her mom runs a matchmaking company, and since Valentine’s day is coming up, Juliet is trying to shun the whole ‘holiday’. The guy she thought was interested in her was just playing her, and well his friend Jared doesn’t like that.

Jared tries everything to win over Juliet, but she is resistant to his charms. He has loved her pretty much his whole life.
Lilly Charysma
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
“Right Kiss Wrong Guy” brings us Layla’s twin sister’s story and Jared (Tyler’s best friend). At the end of book 1 we find out that Juliet’s boyfriend has eyes for other girls as well. After finally taking a chance on having a social life and a boyfriend, she has her heart crushed and faith in football players ruined forever. Little did she know that Jared has had his eyes on her for quite a while. Now he has to score a lot of points to win her confidence.

This battle that Jared has is not only w
Indie Wish List
Jan 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Right Kiss Wrong Guy is my first Natalie Decker novel, and I really enjoyed it. I felt like I was back in high school reading it.

Jared was my favorite character. I related to him the most because I lived a similar existent growing up with my dad. I felt bad for him, but at one point I wanted him to give up or man up. He did have a stupid moment where he needed a whack to the back of the head, but he was genuinely a nice guy. His crush and feelings for Juliet were very sweet.

Juliet… I liked her
Naturalbri (Bri Wignall)
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
From a girl who wants to steer to clear of heartache to a jock who wants the only girl he can’t have, this book is filled determination, romance and a little fun. The two main characters are both struggling, but for the exact opposite reason. We’ve all been with these two, be it Juliet, who is just wanting to avoid all heartache, at any cost - I know we’ve all been there after having our hearts ripped out - or Jared - who will give anything to have the girl he’s been crushing madly on since prim ...more
Jill Jemmett
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book.

It is very similar to the first book in the series, Right Text Wrong Guy. Layla’s twin Juliet is the focus of this story. In the first novel, Layla was texting a guy she liked, but didn’t realize it was Tyler. In this book, Juliet slowly falls for her secret admirer who she doesn’t know is Jared. In both stories the guys knew what was going on and we get to see both perspectives of the story.

This story followed the same plot as the first book, so it was predictable. The goo
Krista Heit Valentine

Boy has been crushing on girl since elementary school but with his fathers professional football goals for him and his rigorous schedule he feels he doesnt have time to be a good boyfriend (or so he claims)

Girl just had her first real relationship, with a popular football player of all things, that ended with him kissing another girl in front of the whole school leaving her scorned and has sworn off all guys, especially football players.

So how does the schools #1 football god get the g
Alyssa
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-books
In the second book of the Offside series, we see Juliet, heartbroken from her very first boyfriend. And with Valentine's Day just around the corner, everything is just getting worse. But Juliet is receiving some love-grams from an anonymous admirer that she swears is her cheating-lying ex-boyfriend, but it doesn't seem like it at all... Could Juliet have another chance at finding love?

I gobbled up this book. I loved the flow of the story so much! I love how Juliet's emotions were so well narrate
Cassie Starkel
Amazing

The first book killed me. Who doesn’t love the stubborn girl with the stubborn boy? But Juliet and Jared won my heart. Maybe I see enough of myself in her to know she deserved the guy who swept her off her feet and reminded her to breathe! I can’t wait for more of this series!
Laci Rose
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this book because I love how the smart sweet jock has to win over the nerdy gamer girl! This book is so relatable to me because I can totally relate to the character Juliet and how she doesn’t like going to dances. If you are going to read this book you should probably read the first one “right text, wrong number.” Enjoy the book! Happy reading!!!
Jess (ireadergosum) Reviews
Typical Teen Romance

This series is cute. The teen drama is realistic, as in it’s over the top and drawn out too long. But overall, the storyline is fun and it’s got a happy ending, which always works for me!
Megan Besing
May 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hero who doesn't give up

Liked the first one in the series a bit more, but still good. Quite a bit of language. A girl set to be against romance and a bit set on winning the girl. Plot was enjoyable.
Jennifer Spears
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
😍😍😍

I just love this. The main characters are soo stubborn And funny at times. I hope there are more books I really want to know what happens with Addy and Austin
Layla
Jan 25, 2018 rated it liked it
3 Stars!
Le Anna Hernandez
Awesomely

Yet again I finished a great book too soon. Hope there will be and Austin and Addie book soon l. Also, a Chase book.
Mona
May 19, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
I toughed it out a long as I could, but I couldn't take it anymore.
Shannyn Schroeder
So. Freaking. Cute

Jared and Justin for starters are just awesome, both are so nice guys you can get behind. Love that the previous story with Layla and Tyler got tied in neatly. I really really really want to see a happy ending for Chase.
Amanda Hanson
I tried, but I cannot with this book. DNF at 19%.

First of all, the editing is horrible - so many missing commas! That stuff drives me nuts and takes me out of the story. Second, I don't believe for a second that a high school girl would automatically hate every single football player because one cheated on her. That's not logical. And last, the dialogue was so unrealistic that it hurt me to read.

This felt like a first draft. If it had a good edit, I bet I could like this book. But as it stands,
Christy English
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Better

I think the writing in this series is getting better with every book. While there are some major grammatical issues, the plot pacing seemed off, and the book ended abruptly, there were also some very sweet swoon worthy moments that I enjoyed. Will probably read the next book in the series. Recommend for grades 6 and up.

• Challenge Accepted
  • Rumor Has It (Rumor Has It, #1)
  • Heart Shaped Lock (Rumor Has It, #3)
  • The Holiday Kiss (Briarwood High, #4)
  • True to You (Rumor Has It, #2)
  • A Whole New League (Briarwood High, #2)
  • The Dating Dare
  • Out of His League (Briarwood High, #1)
  • My Fake Valentine (Holiday High, #1)
  • Playing to Win (The Trouble with Tomboys #2)
  • Perfectly You (Perfect #2)
  • The Perfect League (Briarwood High, #3)
  • The Perks of Hating You
  • The New Girl (Oak Brook Academy #1)
  • Senior Week Fling (Summer Love, #1)
  • Indie and the Brother's Best Friend (Scandalous, #2)
  • Perfectly Oblivious (Perfect #1)
  • The Prom Kiss (Briarwood High, #5)
Natalie Decker is the author of the bestselling YA series Rival Love, YA series Offsides, and NA series Scandalous Boys. She loves her family, her awesome dog, friends, carefree days, football, fuzzy blankets, traveling, reading, cooking, writing, and is a huge Denver Broncos fan. Her imagination is always going, which some find odd. But she believes in seeing the world in a different light at all ...more

Offsides (3 books)
  • Right Text Wrong Number (Offsides, #1)
  • Right Girl Wrong Timing (Offsides #3)