Start by marking “Disturbing His Peace (The Academy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Disturbing His Peace (The Academy, #3)

Disturbing His Peace

(The Academy #3)

She’s got probable cause to make her move . . .

Danika Silva can’t stand Lt. Greer Burns. Her roommate’s older brother may be sexy as hell, but he’s also a cold, unfeeling robot. She just wants to graduate and forget about her scowling superior. But when a dangerous mistake lands Danika on probation—under Greer’s watch—she’s forced to interact with the big, hulking jerk.
Published April 24th 2018 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about Disturbing His Peace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Disturbing His Peace

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS
Greer is like a pair of distressed leather boots in a shop window. I can admire them and hate them a little for drawing my eye, but I’m definitely not supposed to try them on.

I've been itching for Greer and Danika's story since the first book in the series. Something about their antagonistic relationship with a deep undercurrent of suppressed lust just got my engine roaring. I couldn't wait to get my grabby little hands on this book and it certainly didn't disappoint.
What if we get
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
❤4 STARS❤

I love this series so much and I was super excited to read this one because it's Greer's story!Disturbing His Peace was a fast paced and sexy story with humor!The story was refreshing and the characters were fantastic!

Danika and Greer had an amazing connection.They were full of tension and they were passionate!The banter between them was super hot! Greer doesn’t do relationships and Danika battles between her feelings for Greer and be with him in the same place all the time!I loved bein
Cyndi
May 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved this! Greer is one hot hero! His reasons for not having a relationship made sense and I loved how smitten he was with Danika! Danika is a strong, smart heroine! Greer didn’t come across as a manwhore at all and they probably had similar sexual pasts. The sexy scenes are very hot🔥 I loved how dominant Greer was and I really loved that Danika is the first woman he has acted that way with!!! A very enjoyable read!
Gi's Spot Reviews
4.25 ‘Rule Breaking’ Stars

Oh sweet Lord of Grumpy and ‘He-Man’ Thighed Lieutenants!

The final book of the Academy – and one of the most anticipated every since the very first one – is is here and let me tell you, not even after reading the previous books, I would expect the battle that it would be to put these two together. True definition of enemies to lovers combined with forbidden relationship!

Lieutenant Greer Burns doesn’t have weaknesses.

And not for the first time, I’m caught between wantin
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Holy W-O-W, Tessa Bailey outdid herself with Disturbing His Peace; this couple’s relationship is complicated and it has been building for awhile and when they finally give in, it is powerful. The want, the need, the longing going on between these two builds and builds and despite the fact that he is in a supervisory position over her, that she is determined to hate him for his judgmental ways, there is no denying the attraction between them than draws them together or the admiration they feel as
Anna's Herding Cats

Reviewed for herding cats & burning soup. (live on the blog 4/26)
Amazon: http://amzn.to/2iu2WoQ

A grumbly, growly, filthy mouthed hero? Yes, please!

The Gist: Sometimes you just gotta throw out the rules and be bad. Filthy bad. So's the case for by-the-book Lieutenant Greer who's done resisting and ready to have his way with one of his oh-so-tempting police recruits. Yeah. He's thrown those rules way out the door this time.
I really rather loved Greer. I have a soft spot for broken and growly.
Jeanne
Apr 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
OK, I have to admit I loved this one. The first two books in this series have a rom com kind of feel to them. This one is much more similar to her line of duty series, imo. So, if the first two weren't your thing, you might like this one! Tessa Bailey can write a possessive dirty talker like no other. I can't believe I don't have a hot cop book shelf...I really need to work on that.

Snow
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it

*sigh*

This is what happens when you read the "similar" themed books, just following one after another...that's not such a "smart" move on my account cause I accidentally "lowered" the odds of the book that came second in line...meaning that after I have read The Brave Line by Kate Stewart, I've set some high expectations and standards concerning the same subject, and well, Disturbing His Peace by Tessa Bailey just happened to stumble upon this road block, unfortunately.

Almost the very same p
Shayna
“If her body heat was enough to sustain me, the soft submission of her mouth could power me through the next life.”

HOT DAMN! This book was so freaking GOOD! But I would expect nothing less from one of my all time FAVORITE romance authors. Tessa Bailey is an absolute PRO at giving us delicious and dirty romance full of so much heart and hilarity! DISTURBING HIS PEACE, book three in The Academy Series gives us the long-awaited happily ever after of two of my favorite characters of the series, Da
Chitra *CJ*
"Disturbing His Peace" is the story of Danika and Greer.
Firstly, I would like to bow to Tessa for providing mankind with this hot AF cover *dramatically bows and wipes drools*
And now to the story..
If you've read the previous books, we are already familiar with Lieutenant Greer, Charlie's hard-ass brother and Danika, Jack's best friend and room-mate to both the males. There is crackling chemistry and an insane lust between the two, which has potential to combust- which does happen in this book!
D
Sawyer  ❤ LoveSawyer.com
Apr 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Reviewed for www.kisslikeagirl.com

Well, what are you waiting for? Take a good, long look at the cover. Don't rush on my account, I'm not going anywhere. He's very handsome, isn't he?

Disturbing His Peace was one of those books I couldn't wait to read. I had it on my to-read list and had the release date marked on my calendar before I even started this blog. There was even a literal happy dance when I got the opportunity to review it.

There were many things I enjoyed about this book. The last 35% w
Dísir
In the first 2 books, Tessa Bailey teased us with this simmering tension between Greer and Danika, so the final installment of The Academy series is one that I’d been impatiently waiting for. And as I’d expected of Bailey, Greer/Danika’s story is volatile but scorching, with the requisite bouts of self-doubt and angst, as Greer (the hardass) Burns finally meets his match when recruit Danika Silva gets under his skin.

Like all of Bailey’s males, Greer magically turned into alpha-aggressive, dirty-
4 Grumpilicious Stars!!

I’ve been dying for Greer’s book from the moment I opened the first book in this series, Disorderly Conduct. Of course, I will read Tessa’s grocery lists, so I’m a little biased.

Greer is grumpilicious, which I just made up to mean grumpy and grouchy and growly…..and delicious! This is my favorite type of hero. Greer is the lieutenant in charge of training the up-and-coming officers in the police academy. He is straight-edge and doesn’t give an inch when training. But Gree
Mandy
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic ending to a great series!!

Lieutenant Greer Burns is a grumpy hard-nosed instructor for the police academy...part time when he’s not working on cases. He’s had a rough life. His mother walked out on him, his dad, and his brother when he was young, his partner was killed in the line of duty, and he sees horrible things daily with the cases he works. That’s why he’s closed himself off from everyone in his life. Including his brother Charlie. His philosophy is “if I don’t have anyone cl
Sherry
Sep 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Honestly... best Tessa Bailey book I’ve read to date. This series was what I expected from TB... Snarky, fun fueled romance with sexual tension and hot talking abounds!!! But Greer... You have won this series! Heck,l he's become one of my top 5 Bailey heroes. It's beginning to get crowded in there and I may need to up them to a top 7.

Sexual tension, inner turmoil and dirty talking make for a combustible Union between Greer and Danika. Forbidden fruit always tastes the best right!!???

What I love
Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookworms
Disturbing His Peace was so good! Danika and Greer have been acting like they hated each other since they first met, and this frenemy to lovers story brought out all the feels!
P. Dangelico
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My first Tessa Bailey book and it will definitely not be my last. Fun and funny, this one hit all the right notes for me. Greer...oh Greer. Major book boyfriend material.
Stacee
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I had enjoyed the other books and was pretty much waiting for Greer and Danika’s story from the beginning, so I couldn’t wait.

Danika and Greer are interesting MCs who were insanely easy to root for. They’re both stubborn and stoic and the button pushing was hilarious. Oh, and their chemistry is off the charts.

Plot wise, it was sort of what I expected. With Greer being her superior, I thought there would be a lot more push and pull, but it wasn’t too bad. There is some conflict and of course th
Ginny Rose
Should I start with the cliche... " Best in the series... "?

Or how about... " Tessa Bailey has saved the best class for last... ?

Yes, that's it. Disturbing His Peace is giving us the whole teacher/student affair, law enforcement academy style. Lieutenant Burns is going to teach his recruit a lesson or two.. but behind every good instructor, there was a pupil who taught them a thing or two as well. Danika has no problem telling her instructor what he can do with his clipboard.

I love this serie
« Court (Take the Read) »

First person, Dual-POV, HEA. Standalone, but recommend reading books 1 & 2.

I KNEW I'D LOVE GREER & DANIKA'S STORY. And, Tessa definitely delivered.

Danika and Greer have "hated" each other for months. Doesn't mean they don't steal precious seconds before each training session to throw heated looks at one another. Even if they know it's forbidden, with him being the lieutenant instructor and she the trainee for the police force. It all adds to the yummy build-up that Ms. Bailey has create
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
I NEED Tessa Bailey to write more NA books!! I can't get enough of them. They've got Tessa's classic dirty steam but also some amazing humor. I've really enjoyed the Academy books – review to come!

Thanks to the publisher for generously providing me an ARC to review.
Alex
description

Aaaah Greer.... Danika.... Those 2 didn't disappointed one bit! The slow burn that had occurred from book 1 & 2. The little teasers we had. The grand finale was... HOT. INTENSE. EMOTIONAL. BEAUTIFUL!

I love my Tessa Bailey's delivery... She can make the most Alpha, brooding, controlling, Infuriating man and make him the most amazing man EVER!
She is very good at that. Seriously. Like those men IRL doesn't even exist! But Yeah. Who fucking care. Give me Alpha. Give me Dirty talks... Give me LOV
Quirky Omega
The alpha macho male behaviour felt overbearing and unprofessional, and a lot of abuse of power considering the hero is the heroine's superior and teacher (kind 0f). Just did not work out for me however much I forced myself to finish through.
The masochistic tendency of both the leads got so much on my nerves. They behaved as if it was so blazing hot while I sat there reading and thinking, "What is wrong with these People? Why can't the engage in a healthy interaction that doesn't involve an emot
Nicole P
Goddamn Tessa Bailey! Every bloody time she does this to me! I'm a puddle of goo right now after reading this insanely hot and intense book. Gah! I'm a massive fan of Tessa Bailey. I've said it time and time again and this book just solidifies my love and appreciation for her. I've been patiently (not really) waiting for Greer and Danika's book. Ever since their first interaction in Disorderly Conduct I've been intrigued. And finally, their story was everything I wanted and so much more.

The forb
Neha
Ok So I wrote a review earlier but it got deleted. And I was proud of that review! So let's adjust with this one now.

Anyhow
This was me whole time reading this one: 🙂☺😎😉😆😍😘😶😃😁🤗🤔😥😄😋😊❤

Nothing can trump a guy who ask you for your permission to order you around and then bulldoze in your life with the all the hardass alpha feels and butterflies and ruin you for every one else. Except his name was ...... acceptable.
This gave me a TOTAL READING SATISFACTION.
So first time in a while I read a Story where
G
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Mais um romance gostosinho da Tessa.

Danika está no curso de formação para policial e Greer é seu instrutor. Ele é durão e rigido, leva uma vida solitária e tem receio de se aproximar de alguém. Danika é a faz tudo da família e adora ser aquela a quem todos recorrem, mesmo q isso signifique deixar que abusem da boa vontade dela.

Estou convencida que Greer se encaixa em algum espectro de autismo, dado ao jeito dele. A autora o retrata como uma pessoa que tem problemas sociais e parecendo até meio i
Mandy
Love this one! SUPER HOT with the best steamy scenes. I loved the chemistry between Greer and Danika. My only tiny complaint is the cover - that's not how I pictured Greer and the guy on the cover looks a little awkward to me - or maybe I'm just being super picky. Other than that, this book was perfection!
Saly
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Buttoned up hero meets his exact opposite and sparks fly! In vintage Tessa Bailey style there is loads of dirty talk but there is emotion as well along with untangling of the baggage that weigh the hero and heroine down. They actually have deep conversations where they unload their burdens on each other between the sexual tension. I haven't read the other two books in the series and didn't feel lost at all.
☽ TheBibliotheque
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
"Try harder." He lifts my chin in a cold hand, seeming to gather his words. "God knows I want to carry you out of here, baby. No one would fault you with that ankle. But I need you to understand something. You can do it. I have faith in you." His swallow shifts the muscles in his throat. "And next time you face something dangerous, you're going to have faith that I'll be there, waiting for you when it's over. Do you understand?"

It' settled. Bailey writes the best alphas.
Clau
Mar 30, 2019 rated it liked it
This is the first time I read about a woman who wants to be a cop. Sadly, there's nothing particularly special about this one.
  • Blue Sage (Western Lovers: Ranch Rogues, #2)
  • Tactical Deception (Silent Warrior, #2)
  • A Lesson in Temptation (Stanton Family, #4)
  • The Sister Swap
  • Skin Heat (Skin, #3)
  • In Her Defense (Time Served #2)
  • House of Glass
  • Cullen's Bride
  • Going Hard (Boys of Fall)
  • Montana Actually (Medicine River, #1)
  • Whose Bed Is It Anyway?
  • Dare Me
  • Wanted (Deadly Secrets #2)
  • Anticipation (Brothers Ink #2)
  • The Best Man

The Academy (3 books)
  • Disorderly Conduct (The Academy, #1)
  • Indecent Exposure (The Academy, #2)