Start by marking “Fused in Fire (Fire and Ice Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Fused in Fire (Fire and Ice Trilogy, #3)

Fused in Fire

(Fire and Ice Trilogy #3)

Alternate cover edition of ASIN B0749GQT4K

The gripping conclusion of the bestselling Fire and Ice Trilogy!

I'd thought the threat from Seattle was finished. That we showed up in time and took care of business.

I hate being wrong. It really ruins my day.

When Roger, the alpha of the North American pack, shows up at my door with the news that a demon has made it to the
Published July 26th 2017 (first published July 25th 2017)

Start your review of Fused in Fire (Fire and Ice Trilogy, #3)
Kira
What a waste of time! There was barely a plot. So much time was spent aimlessly wandering around in the Dark Kingdom. There was action, but it was boring. The fight scenes weren't exciting because most of the bad guys randomly popped up, and clearly they were not going to be the winners. It was blatantly obvious how much Reagan does not think things through. She caused more trouble every time she tried to prevent it.

None of the major issues involving Reagan's family were resolved. This was the
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
Nov 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: girls-with-spunk

"He knew that I was not, at all, like most people. When someone tried to put Baby in the corner, that someone got accidentally killed."
Sunseeker☀️
Oct 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: urban-fantasy
Luci
Nooooooo it can't be over . I want more of Reagan and Darius. Not just as side characters in books to come, but as main characters. I love this series. I want more.

Ok so I'm finished with my temper tantrum now

This book is the last of this trilogy. It's good, and I really liked it.

Think I need a few days to process and then write the review.

Full RTC.
Meg (booksandwinewithmeg.blog)
5 – I didn’t want this series to end Stars!
There was something about Reagan that I just fell in love with. She was so freaking funny! I don’t know if it was because she was so badass, independent or the fact that she could look a dragon in the face while attempting not to die and deadpan “Blink once if you are being held prisoner,” Or maybe it was right in the middle of battle she used a Scarface quote? No, no I know what it was, it was her reference from Babe “That’ll do, pig. Or maybe the fact
Ira
Aug 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lots of action in here and the fantasy is fabulous!

Still not happy with Reagan, reading her with Darius feel like watching a patience Dad with his toddler daughter having a tantrum.
What is in her mind and anything came out from her mouth sounds childish and juvenile!
It sound weird for a kickass heroine like this.

I compare her with Elena in term having thousands years old mate, she failed miserably!
I compare her with Nevada in term of maturity and how she handle her responsibility, Reagan was
T00zday
I might have to bump this one up to five stars. I've read it twice since it came out three days ago.

This is not just a trilogy.
This is the start of a series. I don't know which direction Breene will take the next book but these first three are entirely about Reagan. Peripheral characters are vivid and fully capable of supporting a story on their own in my opinion.
Reagan has a secret & immense power.
Book 1 is finding out who she actually is and explaining her power. Book 2 is her fight to
Aurialis
A complete waste of time!

I have trouble deciding what is the worst aspect of the book - crappy ending, the annoying heroine, the jerk of a hero or absolutely unbelievably worst thought of romance!

Man! What was the plot? Why did you write three books? Where was the character development? Where was the story line?

(view spoiler)
JadeShea
Reagan and Darius are getting closer now, and things are getting complicated. When they realize that the demons might be aware of her, she knows there is only one option she must do. But, that will involve having Darius closer than she ever imagined.

These two must work together in order to keep her secret safe.
But will they succeed?

This book was really very good, and it would have been five starts if it had actually really concluded things. I know there is a spin off with these characters
Julie
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was ok
Ehhh

So I was very excited to get this book. Then I read it and I was very let down by it. I frankly found all the running around the underworld dull and kinda boring. That was probably 75%. Then it was over and I was left feeling unsatisfied. There better be more bc it can't end there. There were some funny moments and witty one liners to break up the action. But for me it wasn't enough. I just wanted the book to be over. Here's to hoping there will be future books with the same magic of the
Maraya21 (The Reading Dragon)
WoW!!! ...more
Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
***** 3.75 Stars *****

Cannot be read as a standalone.

Still a great book, but slightly disappointing. The story is mainly about Reagan and Darius entering the underworld to make sure that the demons don't find out about her existence. Darius doesn't quite shine here and sort of takes a back seat in this 3rd book.

I was looking forward to a different plot and storyline. Maybe something about the other vampire that Reagan had a short relationship with.

Anyways, all I can hope for is another book
Tina
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was ok
I did not particularly enjoy the end of this trilogy. Lots of fighting then your at the end. So, yeah, just 2 tiny stars.
Anna Serene
That ended up being so stupid. I mean what was the point??? The whole arc of the trilogy went nowhere and everything was left unresolved but were just done with these characters? Not that I was terribly invested in them anyway but still. These three books were a total waste of my time.
Holly
Fused in Fire picks up right where book two, Raised in Fire, leaves off. I would definitely recommend reading the trilogy in order.

The action and the romance both pick up in this book. I really like Reagan with Darius. For all her talk of not wanting to give in to him, they make a pretty good couple. Unlike the previous two books, this one moved pretty quickly. I didn't feel like it was slogged down with a bunch of unnecessary stuff. Reagan drives me crazy half the time. but I can't deny I was
Rhonda Rampersad
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'll recommend this trilogy simply because the MCs aren't totally indestructible. also the hero isn't arrogant and stoic but he is an alpha male. there's a fine line between the two. the heroine was awesome. she wasn't a damsel in distress but also not a hard bad-ass chick.
Christina
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved this Series!

The final book: This book was not what I was expecting. Yes, it has all the elements one would expect from K.F. Breene, but not the ending I was expecting. That being said I enjoyed the book immensely. Teagan and Darius are not perfect and their struggles have been real and that makes their love that much more believable. Their journey in this book was fun, action packed, and included my favorite mythical flying beast!
The Series: if you have not already started, do so now. If
Jessica Frances
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked this trilogy, especially the first two books, but I’m left disappointed that it has been left open and incomplete. The fact that I need to buy at least one more trilogy to see plotlines continued that were started here is frustrating. And the confrontation which has been building this entire trilogy never happens. There are a couple lines dedicated to this person and NOTHING HAPPENS. I’m so letdown. The 3.5 stars are for the great writing and for an awesome heroine.
Julia Wesley
Cheap Kate Daniels Knock-off

The premise is intriguing, and the story has good bones. And I really enjoyed the first book. But these books read like a loosely connected series of roughly sketched ideas. Nothing is clearly explained, and people's motives and jumps in logic are frankly, illogical. And maybe it's because I just finished an Ilona Andrews book, so maybe I've got the bar too high. (But the thing is, you can't compare a book series to Kate Daniels without people making comparisons to
Trudy
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Darius is becoming more and more dependent on Reagan in this latest book in the Fire and Ice Trilogy. Reagan, though she will never admit it, feels the same about him. When an underworld war becomes imminent they must make that dependency even stronger by doing the unthinkable… they need to form an illegal bond in order to get Darius into the underworld and stop a demon from letting Reagan’s father know that she exists. What ensues is an epic adventure fit for the movies. As usual there are ...more
Tammy
Jul 30, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.7
As much as I like Fire and Ice Trilogy this final book didn't live up, in plots, to the fun of the first 2 book. More than half of the book was spent in Reagan and Darius venturing into the Dark Kingdon where they fight and claw their way in and out. And it was the Dark Kingdom that disappointed me because the cause, the fights, and the world building were boring. It seemed like Breene concentrated on Reagan's funny banter than plots. Plus Darius was somewhat changed into New Darius that I
Melissa
Feb 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Well, I have to say that overall, this was an entertaining series. I liked that K. F. Breene allowed her characters to slowly develop relationships with one another instead of the “instant start” relationships that some series portray. I rated this book three stars because it marks the end of the series, yet it leaves so much of the story open. I felt like there were too many loose ends and suggested future happenings to have been the final book.
Tigrish
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Finished this book right before new years! I liked the story, very entertaining, nice world-building. (though I have read better) I'm glad I read this before the other book by Breene in the same world, as this precedes the other story. Will get on that other story next.
A little birdie told me...
Aug 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
It was good, but parts of the story in the underworld were a bit drawn out.

I liked the way the story ended, sure, but the fact that it wasn't as tidy as I wanted because the author is leading into another series, and not even a series about the part of the story I need to hear? Maddening.
Erin *Proud Book Hoarder*
There needs to be another book from this character's point of view!!!!!!!!!!
*Flora*
A Heady Adrenaline Rush To End This Addictive Trilogy.

I'm already a fan of Ms Breene's writing style: I love the complexities of her characters, the pace of her plots and the way she balances the different scenes - fighting, horror and butal violence - with the humourous sarcasm, promise of love and uplifting hope in her stories.

I really enjoyed all the tension and action in Fused in Fire and liked the change of setting; I was breathless for whole chapters, wondering what would happen next! The
Art (Posting elsewhere as Whistler Reads)
Actually, 1/3
...But all the thirds add up for this, the final third, primarily due to the epilogue...

The thing you have to remember (or learn) when reading a K.F. Breene novel is that it is only a part of the whole. Other reviewers often complain about things missing, no HEA, no Character growth, Sketchy knowledge about various people, and not enough (or incomplete) world building.
The thing I love about her writing style is the way you are thrown into the middle of the pond (or the raging sea,
Isabella
Hmm how to begin, it's a nice story no question, but it is also filled with cliche tropes that I am so tired of, I am desperately in need of something different from other books.

Why is Lucifer portrayed as the ultimate evil, it would be so much better with some kind of twist that left him more complex than what he is portrayed as.
Reagan has realized her powers are not inherently evil they are an amalgam of demon powers, and just like any human a blend of all that result in a gray area that can

• Heir of the Fae (Dragon's Gift: The Dark Fae #2)
  • Trial by Fae
  • Dark Dancer (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #3)
  • Night Stalker (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #2)
  • Shadow Hunter (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #1)
  • Queen of the Fae (Dragon's Gift: The Dark Fae #3)
  • Spirit of the Fae (Dragon's Gift: The Dark Fae #4)
  • Rise of the Fae (Dragon's Gift: The Dark Fae #5)
  • Demon Slayer (Dragon's Gift: The Sorceress #1)
  • Emperor's Throne (Desert Cursed #6)
  • Demon Curse (Dragon's Gift: The Sorceress #3)
  • Dragon's Ground (Desert Cursed, #2)
  • Awakened And Betrayed (The Lost Sentinel, #2)
  • Wyvern's Lair (Desert Cursed #5)
  • Jinn's Dominion (Desert Cursed, #3)
  • The Marked and the Broken (The Lost Sentinel, #3)
  • Dragon Blood (Dragon's Gift: The Sorceress #2)
  • Oracle's Haunt (Desert Cursed, #4)
K.F. Breene is a Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Washington Post, Amazon Most Sold Charts and #1 Kindle Store bestselling author of paranormal romance, urban fantasy and fantasy novels. With over three million books sold, when she's not penning stories about magic and what goes bump in the night, she's sipping wine and planning shenanigans. She lives in Northern California with her husband, two ...more

Fire and Ice Trilogy (3 books)
  • Born in Fire (Fire and Ice Trilogy, #1)
  • Raised in Fire (Fire and Ice Trilogy, #2)
“Just FYI, in case you need a barometer reading on the day’s suckery, it is high. Very high. There is a shitstorm warning in effect.” 3 likes
“I am solely yours, mon ange, for all eternity, echoed from Darius’s mind as he skidded across the ground. I loved when he called me his angel, a sentiment that was hard to hang on to just now. You are my sanctuary. My soul. Your mother would be proud, echoed from Callie. She loved you so much. Is this the part where I’m supposed to think things to help her? Dizzy asked himself.” 2 likes