Start by marking “Decipher (Declan Reede: The Untold Story, #3)” as Want to Read:
Decipher (Declan Reede: The Untold Story, #3)

Decipher

(Declan Reede: The Untold Story #3)

Brake hard, jostle for position, and watch for the blind corner.

In a swirl of controversy, Declan Reede lost everything important to him. Now old temptations resurface, old battles reignite, and he has nothing left in reserve.

When a glimmer of hope is offered, Declan has to stand and fight for what he wants or he might just lose it all forever.

How can
ebook
Published (first published February 9th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Decipher, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Decipher

Start your review of Decipher (Declan Reede: The Untold Story, #3)
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
***** 5 Cranky stars *****

Once again I find myself lost in the world of Declan Reede. Decipher is the 3rd book in the Untold Story of Declan Reede series but it really is the 4th book.

As we learned in Deceive, Declan lost everything that was important to him and discovered some things that has turned the future he was aiming for upside down.

As old temptations and demons surface, will he be able to resi
Danny
Wow... after the last book and that huge and crushing cliffhanger, I imaged I'd find Declan trying to win Alyssa back in this book. But, after the first chapter, everything changed. I felt so relieved when I saw that not everything went burning in his life. I now understand why he has so many panic attacks, his life is a spiral of chaos, gossip magazines trying o hurt him and his past coming back to bite him.

It was really good to see that Alyssa was really starting to trust him again
Clare
Sep 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Declan Reede does it again! No matter what this bad mouthed, ex drinking and ex womanizing bad boy does I just can't help but love his character.
However hard he tries to do this right thing and maybe it's for his own selfish reasons things always seem to blow up in his face and he gets some kind of punishment and pays harshly for it.
I understand that he has penance to do for his crazy past life but Michelle Irwin doesn't make his pathway to his HEA easy on him.
Im very much looking forwa
Kristy
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After how 'Deceive' book 2 of "Declan Reede: The Untold Story" finished, that cliffhanger had me almost landing on Michelle Irwin's door step begging to either know what happened next or to just chuck the series out all together. I'm so glad I did neither of those, for obvious reasons, Unsure how 'Decipher' was going to start, thinking to myself, there's no time like the present, I jumped right into the emotional termoil that Declan finds himself in. The magazine article that lost him EVERYTHING ...more
T.M. Payne
Jan 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book: Decipher (Declan Reede: The Untold Story #3)
Author: Michelle Irwin
Publication Date: 3/17/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

I have enjoyed this series so far and the author doesn't disappoint yet again. Watching Declan grow up has been nothing short of crazy and well it' doesn't get any easier on him in this story. Just when he thinks, he may finally win back Alyssa and life can be great everything yet
Rebecca Barber
Mar 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Does anything ever go to plan in Declan's life?

After losing his prestigious position as a driver for Sinclair Racing and the love of his life and mother of his daughter, Alyssa going AWOL Declan is on the verge of losing it. But he promised he wouldn't. And he couldn't let Alyssa and Phoebe down, not again!

When Alyssa shows up on his doorstep Declan finally allows himself to breathe again. Seeing Alyssa's strength and her brave spirit, she suggests she fights this with unity and De
Emma Jaye
Mar 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In the beginning of this series you want Declan to get his comeuppance for all the horrible, misogynistic hook-ups he engaged in, he treated people, particularly women appallingly, but when it actually starts to happen, I couldn't help rooting for him and particularly Alyssa.
Writing a book from a first person point of view, especially such an often mentally unstable character is no mean feat. Michelle does it seemingly effortlessly, as you understand each characters POV, even when you are
Ashley
Sep 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can't get enough Declan Reede. I was pleasantly surprised how everything turned out for him. I can't wait to read more!
Alison
Dec 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Stars!!!

I was given this book in turn for an honest review.

Declan Reede has had his whole world turned upside down. With his dream career over and the papers trashing his name, he has lost everything, or has he? Will he be strong enough to fight or will he allow his demons and enemies to win?

Michelle Irwin left us with hell of a cliff hanger in Book #2 and I had been eagerly awaiting book #3. My heart was breaking for Declan and I wanted nothing more than to crawl into my kindle and hug him
Jennifer Pierson
It's no secret how much I LOVE #MYDeclan, and make no mistake, HE IS MINE for future reference, so I LOVED LOVED LOVED Decipher! They say love and hate are the same side of a coin, and that's how I feel about this fabulous author that keeps BREAKING my heart. I will say she stitched some of it up with not leaving me hanging as badly this time, so I'm not breaking up with her yet. Don't get me wrong, she'll NEVER lose her #EVILWHORE hash tag, because she's still trying to KILL ME dead!

Poor #MYDe
Shy
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m so bad. I thought I have reviewed this already but I was wrong. I wrote the review but have forgotten to post it. Anyways, I was lucky enough to be given an advance copy of this so I could read it early. Here’s my review:

The scene where it ended in the previous book, I was thinking so hard of what was really there and what really happened with Alyssa. For the first time ever, I’m happy that I predicted it right. Because I can’t imagine things going even more south with Declan. He
Katie Burgess
Oct 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Declan Reede, and Michelle Irwin have done it again.
No matter how many times I read about Dec, I can't help but love him, whether it's his attitude, his use of swear words, his sneaky, yet beautiful mind, the amazing way he is with Phoebe, or the way he has pulled his head out of his arse, and has become such an amazing man, father and partner. I don't think I've ever loved a character more!

Michelle has seriously outdone herself this time. I would however recommend to any readers, d
United Indie Book Blog
I was given a copy of this book for an honest review. Declan is finally growing up. He and Alyssa are trying to work towards being a family with their daughter Phoebe. Even though he has lost everything he thought was important, he is finally realizing and understanding what is truly important to him. Controversy still surrounds him. The paparazzi won’t leave him alone, even though he isn’t the star he once was. Declan realizes that there is a force behind the relentless pursuit of him and his f ...more
Catherine Reale
Mar 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So after the cliffhanger in book 2 I really wanted to find out what happened with Declan and Alyssa. Declan has lost everything he loves. The question is will he go back to the destructive behavior of his youth or will he show he has grown up and is willing to fight for what he wants- his job and his family. This series just continues to evolve and get more intense. Even with all the twists and turns Michelle still makes it feel natural and realistic. There continue to be times when you love Dec ...more
Diary of a Book Addict
Gah! Declan Reede! I want to hug him then I want to slap him then I'm back to hugging... This boy is giving me a split personality!

He's Impulsive
He's Loyal
He's Foul-Mouthed
He Says the sweetest things
He's quick to temper
He's Loving
He's.... Declan Reede

In the penultimate instalment of the Declan Reede series, Declan is determined to hold on to his family, extract revenge on those who have hurt him and claim back what he has worked so hard for.
Donna Miller
Mar 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Declan more.

In this book we see Declan wanting to find out who is ruining his life and almost costing him his new family.

Once he does find out he wants revenge on those that hurt him but will this revenge cost him his new career and new life.only time will tell.
Mindy
Aug 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMGosh! Thank you! Finally one with a bit of an upbeat ending. There were still many ups and downs throughout the story but at least the ending was a bit happier. I can't say more but, I'm moving right along to the next story!
Jolene Huber
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Revenge Is Best Served Cold

This book is very much like the other in the series. Declan and Alyssa are more cemented in their relationship. Getting to trust eachother more. It is more one sided. It is more getting Alyssa to trust Declan after all the heartache. Declan has grown up lot. While his family is falling apart being his parents, he and Alyssa and Phoebe are getting closer.
Coco.V
Dec 01, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (12/1/2018)!💝
Janet
Feb 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This, the 3rd book in the Untold Story of Declan Reede series, once again has me deep in the world of Declan Reede and it does not disappoint.
Through the series, Declan gains his dream job only to lose everything that was important to him, but discovers some things that he didn't plan out are more important. His world was set. He became a race car driver and dropped everyone else. Until a simple chance meeting changed him. As he spiraled out of control he humbles himself and goes back home. Now
Bloggers From Down Under
**arc received for honest review**

After book 3 we were left with a bit of a cliffhanger so we were so glad when we seen this book we love Dec and Alyssa’s story.

Alyssa is gone.

He wants her.

His career gone.

No V8’s.

No driving.

His world is crushing down around him.

No Alyssa.

No Phoebe.
Romance Between The Sheets
Please note this review may contain spoilers.

First off, I need to point out something that is completely unrelated to this review: I was mentioned in the dedication. How awesome is that? Now, onto the important stuff⎯my review.

If you've read all books in this series so far, you'll know that Declan has just been kicked off the Sinclair Racing team because of a damning eight-page article in a gossip magazine. After all the action we've seen in the previous books, DECIPHER was notab
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Another great installment in the Declan Reede series! Michelle has done a great job writing a series that will have you dying to read more. This couple just can't seem to catch a break and I love watching them navigate down a road that has had so many pot holes and obstacles. There are times when you think there is no way they will be able to find their happy ending and just when things start to pan out and go great BAM something comes to test their relationship.

Declan is trying hard
Jenni Crawford
Mar 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
***Review has been gifted in exchange for my honest opinion and on behalf of Kats Book Promotions/ Katsindiebookblog.*** I couldn’t be more happier with this book. After, yet again, another cliffhanger from the previous books, I was pleased with this story! We are left off with Declan losing everything; his job, Alyssa, and most importantly his daughter. It seems that someone is out to get him, but who and why? His old demons keep poking their heads out and pushing him to want to drink and do d ...more
Donna
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

WOW! Michelle has done it again! Another great book in the Declan Reede: The Untold Story Series! The twists and turns just keep coming causing me to keep guessing where the finish line will be. I can't wait to find out how Declan and Alyssa's story turns out.

Declan has grown so much since the story started. It hasn't been easy and he has made a ton of mistakes, but I feel like he has finally figured out exactly what is truly important in life and is determined to be worthy of Alyssa
Crystal
Mar 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jacky
Jan 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After Michelle Irwin left us hanging in #2, she starts Decipher off with a "Wow", now I am not really an emotional person but there were tears at least three times in the first couple of chapters for the bad boy. Michelle rips your heart out and makes you bleed for the bad boy who wants to make amends for the choices he has made in his life. This is a can't put down book.

The Story

Brake hard, jostle for position, and watch for the blind corner.

In a swirl of con
Jennifer Zamora
Mar 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again Michelle Irwin has done it. I loved the first 3 in this story, and will love the next however many she writes. Although I do have to know how she comes up with so many things to do to poor Declan! This poor man has more than paid for his mistakes. And no matter how foul he comes off, and how his past is colored, I think we all love him almost as much as Alyssa. And we all know why she cant get enough of him....
In yet another "misunderstanding" we find him in hot water yet again. I ca
Diane
Jun 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
This story continues on from Deceive and Declan finds out what happened to his career and who was behind it. He also finds out who is family and friends are and who has got his back.

Declan gets his happy ending after fighting for it and having someone believe in him gets him further than he believed possible.

Michelle Irwin has continued this great series and has been true to the story and how people can be treated because other people want to see them fail.

I w
Stephanie Runion
This series just keeps getting better. I cannot wait for the next book! What is going to happen next? These characters have been through so much already. It feels like there is this strong attraction to know what happens next!!

• Being Nobody (Witness, #1)
  • Becoming Somebody (Witness, #2)
  • Deal Breakers (Dealing with Love #1)
  • #Jerk
  • The Glue
  • Rock You (Fallen Star, #1)
  • Escorting the Billionaire (The Escort Collection, #1)
  • Trusting Jake (Blueprint To Love #1)
  • Carnal Risk (Club Altura, #1)
  • The Ex Games Boxed Set (The Complete Series)
  • Cruz (Diablo’s Throne, #1)
  • Brody's Redemption (Small Town Scandals #1)
  • 5 Years Later
  • If I Didn't Care (Wishing For A Hero, #1)
  • Push the Envelope (Blythe College, #1)
  • Accepted Fate (Fate, #1)
  • Let You Go
  • The Big Bad Office Wolf (Kings of the Tower #1)
Purveyor of words. Creator of worlds. Destroyer of feels.

Once upon a time, Michelle worked in a dreary office with only the voices in her head for company. Now, the voices in her head are characters on the page who will break your heart, lift your spirit, and make you feel like you have found new friends.

Declan Reede: The Untold Story (5 books)
  • Decline (Declan Reede: The Untold Story, #1)
  • Deceive (Declan Reede: The Untold Story, #2)
  • Declare (Declan Reede: The Untold Story #4)
  • Decode: Declan Reede: The Untold Story #5