Start by marking “Reunion (Diversion, #6)” as Want to Read:
Reunion (Diversion, #6)

Reunion

(Diversion #6)

Reunions can be murder.

A dial tone instead of a human voice announced Lucky’s ousting from the Lucklighter clan over twelve years ago. After living a life of crime. After testifying against his drug lord lover. After receiving a ten-year sentence. Ah, hell. Lucky would’ve disowned himself too.

Now life’s better. He’s done his time and earned a place in the Southeastern Na
Published August 19th 2017 by Rocky Ridge Books

To ask other readers questions about Reunion, please sign up.
Eden Winters Thank you!

Right now the book is with Kindle Unlimited, so will be Amazon exclusive for 90 days. Afterwards, it will go wide to other distributors.

I'm…more
Thank you!

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. (less)

Simone
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When their breathing slowed, they shifted enough for him to place his head on Bo's chest, taking comfort in Bo's throbbing heartbeat. Why had he ever been afraid of commitment? Of loving the best thing to ever happen to him? Like hell would he ever let go.

Forever. He wanted forever.

And I'll be the one rooting from the sidelines for them to get it. I fell in love with Lucky and Bo five long years ago and my love only grew stronger with each story. So much so, that it bordered on torture ha
Christelle
LOVED IT !!!! Unashamed and totally claimed FAN-GIRLING : I’m now a permanent member of the team #LUCKYandBOforever.

6th book of this series about Lucky and Bo, 2 unorthodox narcotic agents, Lucky being a former drug trafficker and ex-lover of the baron of a huge drug cartel and Bo, a former soldier/pharmacist busted for using and stealing drugs, now both rehabilitated and the best agents the Atlanta Bureau have.

After being partnered, both on the job and slowly but steadily in life, after facing
Karen
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
More Bo & Lucky...need I say more...
So last Wednesday a couple of my Buddy Read Besties and I did this thing where we all pulled up our copies of 'Reunion' by Eden Winters and we jumped, we dived and we unrepentantly fell into this story. It was Bo and Lucky at their best and without a doubt it was one of our best buddy reads EVAH!!!...well, almost we were missing a member...*side-eyes Josy* but she did pop in to visit from time to time so that helped.

I'm probably going to take my lazy rev
Natalie
Pardon me, while I gush and squee – Bo and Lucky are back! The Diversion series is in my top ten MM series, so to say I was thrilled when I saw a sixth book was coming, is a gross understatement! I would recommend reading the entire series, although Eden Winters does fill in the pertinent backstory throughout the book. You’d be shortchanging yourself though. Even though each book has its own plot, it’s also a complete story arc. Lucky’s character has expanded and grown so much under Eden Winters ...more
Josy
December 2018
I'm done with the re-read of the series and ready for the next book! I'm really looking forward to it because I enjoyed the series as much as the first time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I read all six books currently released in this series in one week!! That's a lot of pages in just a few days for me, lol! Needless to say, I lost some sleep during the past week because I had a really hard time putting these books down.

Now I have to wait for the next book to come out but the wa
Ariana
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lgbtq
*4,5 stars*

I loved all of it -

. ) the new/old mystery
.) Lucky and Bo's relationship becoming more solid page by page
.) Lucky finally sorting stuff out with his family (whether it is for the better or the worse)
.) the dry humour (so many chuckles - oh Lucky!)

What really gets me most...
- how much Lucky has changed over the six books,
- how much Bo has helped him to come out of his shell and show who he really is:

- a guy who has friends and surrounds himself with his own, hand-picked family.
- a m
Natalia
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm so happy I finally got around to reading this series! Love the guys and I have a feeling that I will visit them often.
Joyfully Jay
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jay
A Joyfully Jay review.

Reunion is the sixth book in Eden Winter’s fabulous Diversion series, and this story reminds me just how much I love this series. To me, this series deserves to be in the upper echelon of romantic suspense in our genre, and Winters manages to create both fascinating and unique investigations, combined by a wonderful romance between two characters that I adore.

Lucky and Bo are such a fascinating pair and the two have come a long way over the series. Lucky notes tha
Kaje Harper
Aug 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, mystery
This is definitely a series to be read in order, as we pick up with Lucky and Bo not long after the end of the previous book. The most striking thing here is the degree to which Lucky has changed, from the snarky loner he was in the first book, hiding himself for dear life behind the facade of not caring about anything. Loving Bo has slowly caused Lucky to come out of his protective shell and connect with the world around him, from his pets to his coworkers. And now, as Lucky is more vulnerable, ...more
Viv
Oct 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Another great adventure for Bo and Lucky! I was happy to finally get answers about Lucky's family and the past. I hope we get to meet Bo's aunt and brother in the next book. I highly recommend this series!
Sandi ♥'s way too many M/M books
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Sandi ♥'s way too many M/M books by: Catherine
Shelves: m-m
OMG Cant Wait to finally meet Eden at Grl. This book was everything and more. I love Bo and Lucky
⚣❣☙ Michaelle ❧❣⚣
4.3 Stars

Well, I thought that this was going to be the last book of the series for some reason...and now I hope to hell it's NOT! I'm glad Lucky got his family back...but I need that chiseled in stone, rings on, kid adopted/surrogate born epilogue. Edited to add: I went to the author's page and read throught the Q&A - looks like there are a couple more books since she said 3 more with the next one being Reunion. So, YAY!!!

Also, is there a Victor series? 'Cause if there isn't, then there shou
Steven
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is good. Really good. We pick up shortly after the events of the previous book (published almost exactly two years ago — wow) and the action, twists, bumps, crashes start almost immediately. We're led on another wild ride that's a little bit action, romance, tragedy, parable, and a whole lot of Lucky and Bo. With plenty of Walter, Loretta, and we finally get to meet the Lucklighter family and… wow. Just… wow.

If you've not read this series it would probably be in your best interest to
Barb ~rede-2-read~
**4.5 stars**

From the moment I first read Diversion, Bo and Lucky have gotten under my skin, put down roots, and made a permanent home in my heart. One of my all-time favorite couples, their adventures just keep getting better and better and closer and closer to home.

In this one, Lucky is reunited with his family of origin, though there's a darkness overlaying the reunion that impacts all of the family. It's also very evident how much Lucky's boss, Walter, not only relies on him, but also admir
Xing
Apr 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Reunion is a Lucky-centric book in such a way that the previous entries weren't. There are definitely many holes and unresolved issues in Lucky's past, and Reunion is putting resolution to those very issues (the title is a very appropriate name for this entry).

Reunion is also a "tug-at-your heartstrings" kind of story that slowly moves Lucky and Bo's relationship forward. The presence of secondary characters also took the forefront of Reunion, which may be a plus or minus - plus, because it add
Annika
Can anyone ever hurt us as badly or deeply as family?

Lucky hasn't seen or heard from his for over a decade. And he never knew why they cut off all contact. Now the time has come for him to go home. To find answers and maybe even seek forgiveness.

Bo and Lucky... do they ever catch a break to just be? To, once and for all, truly settle into their relationship. We've followed them for a long time now and rarely there's a moments peace to be had. The same holds true for this book. It gives the illus
Alisa
Aug 24, 2017 rated it liked it
I really love Lucky and Bo but overall this book was a fail for me. I enjoyed the beginning and the end but the middle slogged down and I found myself skimming parts. The case and the story with Lucky's parents was over the top unrealistic imo. My biggest issue was Bo and Lucky were barely together. Bo is off working through the majority of the book. He pops up a minute or two, usually for them to have sex, then he's gone again. Bleh.....my least favorite in the series.
Tess
5 stars
I've got to say, I'm really surprised more of my GR friends haven't read this series. I thoroughly enjoyed it! I was in it for the Lucky and Bo romance but there was also lots of good suspense throughout the series.
Of course, for me, it was mostly all about Lucky. I've got a special fondness for MCs like him. He's often described in the book as a cocky bantam rooster. Only 5'6", but very scrappy. Kinda an asshole (especially at the beginning of the series), but you always know that under
Tessi4M
Sep 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
As the supposedly last book in this amazing series this was a bittersweet reunion with one of my favorite couples. They've come along way. Especially this now nearly domesticated version of Lucky is a far cry from the 'I do everything alone' hardnosed ex-criminal we got to know early on the series.
This Lucky is a man who is learning the value friendship and a man giving serious thought to how he can be the best partner possible to the man he loves.
Lucky and Bo are rock-solid here, which I absolu
Elaine Gray
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Eden Winters have done it again with Lucky and Bo. This was the second best book out this series. I don’t think any of them can top the first one to me. I love the fact that you’ve shown Lucky’s emotional side when it comes to his family. I know that it takes a lot for any family member to admit when they are wrong and how they are deeply affected when they have wasted years of not speaking or seeing each other. Lucky need to tell Bo how he really feels instead of keeping everything bottled up.
DeeNeez
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018sep, glbt, sh-sept, sh-2018
I am so addicted, so in love with Lucky and Bo! This series has come a long ways,great character growth, great side characters, and there is always action. This book is all about family reuniting, and I so cried tears of joy when Charlotte appears. Yet, someone is out to kill Lucky again! His past is always haunting him. And what about Victor and Nestor?! This book ends with a happy ending for now, but there is so much more to be said. Waiting for book 7, Suspicion!
Roxane
Sep 12, 2017 rated it liked it
It was nice but it kinda lacked any real plot...Lucky and Bo were barely together, nothing really seemed to happen and the ending looked more like the end of a filler chapter than the ending of a book. I enjoyed it bt its clearly not the best in the serie. More a filler book than the continuity of book 5 imo
Kenzi Bond
Sep 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fantastic

I love this series! One thing that makes a great book is the supporting cast and the Diversion series has the perfect group. Lucky and Bo are terrific together and steam up the pages. There's adventure, intrigue, tears, laughter and love. Worth the read.
peanut•m&ms
Not a lot of action but still a great read about Lucky’s fam. These guys are very sweet together.
Lena Grey
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future.” ~ Alex Haley

When Lucky became a convicted felon, his entire family, except his sister Charlotte, turned their backs on him. For years, Lucky perfected the art of not caring what anyone felt. That way, being rejected didn't hurt so much. When he meets Bo, the attraction was so strong that Lucky had to open up in order to let Bo in. Slowly but surely, Lucky's layers peeled away like an onion, exposing the emotions
Sophie ARGINTARU
Jun 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bon, oui cela se termine dans un tel sirop qu’on frôle le coma… et c’est la principale critique que je pourrai faire à ce final. J’ai du mal à croire que Lucky devienne aussi tendre/chou que cela… Mais en dehors de cela, c’est vraiment une série coup de coeur ! Rien que la construction est homogène, construite sans temps mort, carrée et efficace. La rencontre hargneuse et explosive de deux êtres différents, qui s’estiment de plus en plus, tombent amoureux, apprennent à vivre ensemble, à résoudre ...more
Susan Laine
Oct 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars. It was tough to get into the story between Lucky and Bo without having read the previous books in the series. Plus, we only get Lucky's POV, not Bo's. That said, the writing is down-to-earth, the dialogue on par with the characters and genre, and the plot full of realistic struggles when it comes two guys trying to build a life together--while both working for a narcotics dept, undercover. The strain and danger that brings is shown very well, and the characterization rocks. Lack of m ...more
WhatAStrangeDuck
What I really love about this series is that the author really plays the long game with regard to the characters. Lucky (and Bo though he is not quite that much in there forefront in this book) undergo real character development throughout the books and though Lucky will always be a bit prickly he came a long way from the snarky hedgehog of book one. I also like how the supporting characters get more or and more fleshed out throughout the books. The mystery was solid but relatively unimportant i ...more
Odelia
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I usually never write a review, I just give ratings. But after reading all the books including Reunion my love for Lucky and Bo pushed me to say......Thank You Eden. And please know I am not ready to say goodbye to these beautiful characters. P.s. can Nestor and Victor get their own book (s). wink wink.
Evamaria
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, romance, mystery

I just love Lucky & Bo and this is another good installment in the series.

There was only one thing I didn't like and that was Charlotte's proposal at the end of the book.

(view spoiler)
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
BR Karen, Simone and Christelle 339 5 Oct 07, 2017 02:06PM
You will know Eden Winters by her distinctive white plumage and exuberant cry of “Hey, y’all!” in a Southern US drawl so thick it renders even the simplest of words unrecognizable. Watch out, she hugs!

Driven by insatiable curiosity, she possibly holds the world’s record for curriculum changes to the point that she’s never quite earned a degree but is a force to be reckoned with at Trivial Pursuit.

Diversion (7 books)
  • Diversion (Diversion, #1)
  • Collusion (Diversion #2)
  • Corruption (Diversion #3)
  • Manipulation (Diversion #4)
  • Redemption (Diversion #5)
  • Suspicion (Diversion #7)