Start by marking “Kin (Daughters of Lilith, #5)” as Want to Read:
Kin (Daughters of Lilith, #5)

Kin

(Daughters of Lilith #5)

Kin: A Dark YA Urban Fantasy (Daughters of Lilith Paranormal Thrillers: Book 5)

As she struggles to lead a fractured Guard, Braedyn Murphy makes a terrifying discovery: there is only one safeguard keeping Lilith from regaining her full strength, and it is frighteningly vulnerable.

Despite the growing danger, Braedyn forges ahead, bending traditions and breaking prejudices,
Published August 29th 2017 by Secret Tree Press

To ask other readers questions about Kin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kin

Damian Southam
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
DETAILS:

Kin is the fifth book in Daughters of Lilith - written by Jennifer Quintenz - and it holds the time honoured role of being the final book to conclude the series. It is preceded by Thrall, Incubus, Sacrifice, and Guardian; and a further purchase option of a boxed set for books one to three. Thrall released on May 26th 2012 and Kin is set for release on August 29th 2017, bringing the five book series to an average release schedule of one book per year. Using Goodreads data for the total nu
Cindy Fong
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is one of those stories that takes you away from what is going on in your life and transports you into the sleepy little town of Puerto Escondito. Who would have thought that this little place would be the focal point of evil and world domination. This story takes you on a journey of love and sacrifice for the greater good.

This fifth installment in the series begins where Book 4 ends. Lilith is that close to getting control of the world and the Guard is trying all strategies to stop her. We
Cassandra
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC copy of Kin with the understanding that I would write an honest review. I have read the entire Daughters of Lilith series and enjoyed each one. Kin is no exception. This finale is what we’ve been waiting for…the final showdown with Lilith. All the characters we’ve come to care about throughout the series are at Braedyn’s side as she and The Guard get ready for the final battle. With surprising revelations along the way, the pace of this book will keep you turning pages until th ...more
Marla
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I thought this was a fantastic series. It was an interesting take on the whole Lilith mythological story. Demons and angels fighting and people trying to save humanity. I really enjoyed all the characters. Wonderful writing. I always can tell when a book/series is good if I am thinking about the characters when I'm not reading and I was thinking about these characters a lot. Well worth my time!
Carol Simmons
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great series!

This series just keeps building from one to the other! Each book is a great story on it's own building to a wonderful conclusion. Loved the books and can't wait for the next series!
Laurie Hopkins
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
Gonna miss this bunch

Well this last book lived up to the others. These characters came to life for Mr and I will miss them. Glad to know we have so many kick-butt heroines to save the world.....
Carmen Morales
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great end

Loved the entire series and this book was the best one. A lot of exciting and sad moments. Totally worth reading. I recommend the series highly
Susan
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great story

So sorry for it to end. Enjoyed the characters and was sad to lose a few,but did make the story better.
Carole Forknall
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely blood marvelous kept me enthralled for 1st book to this the last wel worth the read in my opinion. Thanks, Jennifer.
Christian
Jessica Ellis
Sep 20, 2017
John
Nov 01, 2017
  • Engraved (The St. Croix Chronicles, #5)
  • For Wreck and Remnant (Secrets of Itlantis #4)
  • Caelihn (The Otherworld Series, #7)
  • The Keepsake (The Empress Chronicles #2)
  • Darkmist (Luminescence #3.5)
  • Chasing Shadows (The Underground #4)
  • The Ruin of the World (The World Without End, #4)
  • On the Outside Looking In (Wrong Reasons #3)
  • When I Let You Go (Let Me, #6)
  • Retribution (City of God, #3)
  • Nikki (Angels of the Knights, #3)
  • Nemesis (The Enhanced #10)
  • The Great Game (The Bookman Histories, #3)
  • Wild Hearts (Wild Lake Wolves, #6)
Originally from New Mexico (and still suffering from Hatch green chile withdrawal), Jenn is the author of the award-winning DAUGHTERS OF LILITH paranormal thriller YA novels.

Outside of writing books, Jenn has penned projects for TV (including MTV’s TEEN WOLF), graphic novels (THE RED STAR, THE BOND OF SAINT MARCEL), and film (most recently adapting Erica O’Rourke’s novel DISSONANCE for the big sc

Daughters of Lilith (6 books)
  • Thrall (Daughters of Lilith, #1)
  • Incubus (Daughters of Lilith, #2)
  • Sacrifice (Daughters of Lilith, #3)
  • Guardian (Daughters of Lilith, 4)
  • Daughters Of Lilith Paranormal Thrillers: Box Set: Books 1-3