Start by marking “A Bella Flora Christmas (Ten Beach Road, #5.5)” as Want to Read:
A Bella Flora Christmas (Ten Beach Road, #5.5)

A Bella Flora Christmas

(Ten Beach Road #5.5)

A TEN BEACH ROAD NOVELLA

The ladies of Ten Beach Road are home for the holidays in this brand-new novella.

Published November 7th 2017 by InterMix

To ask other readers questions about A Bella Flora Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Bella Flora Christmas

Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Nice little prequel novella.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I enjoy these great little novellas that catch us up with the friends we make within our stories. With a new novel in sight, this book will get us ready for what’s to come.

It’s Christmas time at Bella Flora and we get to celebrate with a great group of people. But it’s not without some trials and tribulations. One that will bring the friends closer together.

Having a support network like the strong women in this book is something we all crave. And t
Kathryn
Dec 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017, novella
Far far too short and a little over priced if I might say so! I don't read first chapters!
Judy Collins
Wendy Wax returns with her popular Ten Beach Road Series, following (2017) One Good Thing with A BELLA FLORA CHRISTMAS.

Read all my reviews of the Ten Beach Road Series

Love catching up with my favorite gals in Florida for A BELLA FLORA CHRISTMAS. This go around Kyra has some difficult decisions to make and the adorable beach cottages at Sunshine Hotel are getting occupied quickly by the ladies for new beginnings. (Enjoy novellas and a fan of cottages).

Things are tense this Christmas seaso
Yvonne
Nov 26, 2017 rated it liked it
This Christmas is a tough one for Kyra. She’s not only in danger of losing her beloved home, Bella Flora, but she is being pressured to make a decision that could change the future for her and her son. She must decide before the end of the year, which is right around the corner.

I’ve been wanting to read the Ten Beach Road series for the longest time, but haven’t had a chance. When I saw this Christmas novella, I thought it would give me a nice taste of the series until I can read them all.

While
Stephanie
Nov 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: audio-book
A BELLA FLORA CHRISTMAS: Parental Extortion
This has a lot of holiday company and a “bad Santa.”

This is my first holiday book of the season.

With a full house and a little extortion, Kyra is over a barrel. I read SUNSHINE BEACH (review:

http://fangswandsandfairydust.com/201... ) and was ambivalent so I decided to give this a go. The narrator is great in this – in SUNSHINE BEACH I did not get her portrayal of an Italian American with an accent that, he shoul
Ann
Jan 09, 2018 rated it liked it
I've read most of the books in this series, (Ten Beach Road) and this one seems too full of conflict to be a Christmas story. Everyone is gathering for possibly the final get together at Bella Flora and there's a few very unhappy people. Kyra is facing a decision that effects many people. Her son's father is pressuring her into letting Dustin star in his next film . He and his wife are threatening to put people out of business and ruin her friends. As Christmas day approaches the fate of Bella F ...more
Leanne
Dec 07, 2017 rated it did not like it
Stale, tired, pedestrian, boring, trite, unoriginal. In other words, simply awful.
OpenBookSociety.com

ASIN: B0719NWD4S
Author’s Website: http://www.wendywax.com/
Brought to you by OBS reviewer Andra

Summary:

Although their lives have changed since their first desperate renovation of Bella Flora, friends Madeline, Avery, and Nicole have always been there for each other. Now they’re returning to Bella Flora for Chris
Kristina
Dec 01, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
A Bella Flora Christmas by Wendy Wax is a Ten Beach Road Novella (#5.5). It is almost Christmas at Bella Flora in Pass-a-Grille, Florida. Kyra Singer is worried about losing Bella Flora thanks to the loan she took out to finance the remodel of the Sunshine Hotel. Kyra will be hosting Christmas for family and friends at Bella Flora before decamping. She has rented out Bella Flora to a mystery tenant who will be arriving at the beginning of January. Kyra also needs to decide whether to let her son ...more
Laurel-Rain
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Although their lives have changed since their first desperate renovation of Bella Flora, friends Madeline, Avery, and Nicole have always been there for each other. Now they're returning to Bella Flora for Christmas—where Maddie’s daughter Kyra isn’t feeling particularly celebratory.

Kyra was hoping for a peaceful holiday at Bella Flora—a last gathering before a wealthy, mystery tenant moves into the home she’s been forced to rent out. Instead, she must make a life altering decision by New Year’
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by Robin
Book provided by Netflix
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

Family isn’t always blood. Sometimes it may be just a bunch of people that have been there for each other over the years. Who have been thrown together for whatever reason but have been there for each other. These people all live on Ten Beach Road. They remind me of where my son lived in Florida. Because not everyone has family or could spend the holidays with family they became family. Tables down the center
Fluff Smut & Murder
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Thank you to NetGalley.com for the opportunity to read an Advanced Reader Copy of this book in exchange for my honest opinion.

I love most of the ladies of the Ten Beach Road series but Kyra is not my favorite. I’ve always found her to be standoff-ish, guarded, and cold. Not that I side with the witch of a wife, but Kyra did have an affair with a famous married man which resulted in an adorable son – she kind of brought all of her problems on herself. That being said – I wish there was more Nikki
Nancy
Sep 24, 2017 rated it liked it
I cannot reiterate enough how much I dislike novellas. Rarely do they move a book forward and are only used as unnecessary fillers that rarely affect the overall outcome of the series. A Bella Flora Christmas is no different.

Wendy Wax spends half of the book explaining to her readers who each character is and their relationship to each other in addition to their personal relationships. If you have been reading since the beginning, you already know whom everyone is and how Bella Flora plays into
Erin
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
I checked this out at random without having read the first 5 books in the series first, which turned out to be a mistake. This novella is basically an interlude taking place over a couple of weeks in which the main character tries to make a decision about whether to let her 4 year old son act in a movie with his biological father and the father's uber-nasty wife. Without the backstory, I not only kept losing track of the relationships between all the characters (everyone from the first five book ...more
Scherry  at The Novel Lady
I have been a big fan of the Ten Beach Road series and I thoroughly enjoy the writing style of Wendy Wax. This book, however, was a bit of a disappointment to me. It was more of a re-hash of all the previous books, describing each character and previous plots. The only thing "new" was Max... the new puppy (although I did chuckle at some of the names the ladies came up with).

There was a bit of intrigue, trying to figure out who the mysterious renter was, but we never found out. The book just end
Charlotte Lynn
Oct 16, 2017 rated it liked it
This is part of a series and has to be read in conjunction with the rest of the book. Although Wendy Wax does her best to fill in the characters histories it would be helpful for the reader to actually have the entire stories. I did feel like too much of the book was catching up those readers. There was just a lot of pages that could have been used for more story.

Kyra, oh Kyra… you need to put on your big girl panties. Stand up to Daniel, do what is right for your son, and make a decision. It d
Kristin (Always With a Book)
Full review to be posted on blog.

*Great novella...love that it's narrated entirely by Kyra!
*Focuses on Christmas but also on the BIG decision Kyra has been wrestling with.
*Everyone comes to Bella Flora for Christmas - and Dustin gets surprise gift from Santa...if you are long-time reader of this series, it will melt your heart when he decides on a name for this gift.
*But not all is merry & bright...there is nastiness in form of Tonya - she has quite a few appearances (in form of telephone ca
Sharon
Dec 07, 2017 rated it did not like it
I don't know why I continue to read this series except that I'd like to see all the women end up happy, but I'm not sure that's ever going to happen. This was the whiniest excuse for a Christmas book I've ever seen. And don't get me started on the child, Dustin! He's supposed to be four years old and he still acts like a toddler. Unless he has a speech impediment that wasn't mentioned, he should be able to speak clearly by now and not be falling asleep all during the day. I saw the ending coming ...more
Brenda
Mar 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well the ladies are back to themselves in this one and it was so much better than the previous book. This one was entirely from Kyra's perspective which is a new concept for this series and I liked it because we really got to "hear" what was going through her mind as she struggled to make a decision about the movie. Thank goodness she finally decided and can move forward. I'm curious to find out who the mystery tenant is and look forward to the next book.
Edee
Dec 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
A Bella Flora Christmas gives a glimpse into what the upcoming Ten Beach Road novel Best Thing Ever holds. I love the ladies in Ten Beach Road and it has been so interesting to see their storylines develop over the last five books. If you haven't started the series, I would really recommend you give it a try. Each character is so unique and the books are fun reads.

A Bella Flora Christmas is a novella that sets up the next novel and brings a little holiday spirit as well. I always struggle a lit
Chasidy Kaye Jones
Dec 03, 2017 rated it liked it
The content itself was good but it really left me wanting more. I know this was a novella but it really was just not long enough. I really was getting into it and then it was over. It left me wanting. Maybe that is what it was meant to do that but I just wish it had given me more.
I received this book free from Netgalley in exchange for review.
Janet Friesner
Nov 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Read this 90 page novela in one sitting and was sorry it ended. Looked at the next Ten Beach Road Novel coming in May and so want it to come out today. I am so bad with my patience. Loving this series by Wendy Wax. Highly recommended.
Kelly Leveroni
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Addicted

I started with 10 Beach Road and haven’t been able to walk away since...
this was a great little *interlude* to the next book. I love these 2 novellas spoken thru Kyras’s eyes.
Ok...onto the next!!
Nicole
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoy these novellas that are placed in between the main books in this series. It is nice to see what the characters are up to, but with this one, to also observe Kyra as she makes this major decision. While I disagree with her decision, I will be curious to see how it plays out in the next book.
Linda Smatzny
Dec 02, 2017 rated it liked it
It's Christmas Eve and Kyra still hasn't decided what to do about Daniel's offer to have Dustin play his son in a movie. She must decide very soon. Meanwhile she is not in a holiday mood while everyone else is. I read this novella on Kindle so was a quick easy read.
Cathy
Jan 15, 2018 rated it did not like it
Ridiculously short and a waste of time.
Constance
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
True to Herself

Such a quick read, dying for more adventure! This series gives so much and leaves more to come. Thank you☺
Brenda Williams
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is one of my favorite series. I love that all the main characters are strong, independent women!
Rickie D. Newell
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love these women

Too short, of course, but it's meant to be. A nice peek into what is going on at Ten Beach Road.
Jean
Dec 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Reading this was like getting a phone call from an old friend - we just took right off where we'd left off months ago! It was like a Christmas reunion with old friends. Just plain fun!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Some Kind of Wonderful (Cupcake Lovers #3.5)
  • Legacy: An Anthology
  • Seized (The Profiler #3)
  • A Season of You (Cloud Bay, #2)
  • Dying Breath (Detective Lucy Harwin, #2)
  • Texas Bride (Night Riders, #2)
  • Close to the Skin
  • How to Tempt an Earl
  • Alpha (The Infinity Division, #3)
  • Fearless in Texas (Texas Rodeo, #4)
  • No One Needs To Know
  • Southwest of Love and Murder (Love and Murder Series, #2)
  • Called Out (Calling It, #3)
  • Cowboy SEAL Redemption (Navy SEAL Cowboys, #2)
  • You Send Me (Compass Cove, #2)
  • Christmas in Icicle Falls (Life in Icicle Falls, #11)
  • Brink of Passion (Alpine Woods Shifters, #6)
  • The Wedding Tree (The Wedding Tree #1)
I write novels that explore friendship, self-discovery and the challenges life brings us, leavened with a touch of humor. I'm proud of all my books and perhaps best known for my "Ten Beach Road" titles including the USA Today bestsellers, Ten Beach Road and The House on Mermaid Point, and for While We Were Watching Downton Abbey.

I was born in St.Petersburg, Florida and grew up on St. Pete Beach wi

Ten Beach Road (8 books)
  • Ten Beach Road (Ten Beach Road, #1)
  • Ocean Beach (Ten Beach Road, #2)
  • Christmas at the Beach (Ten Beach Road #2.5)
  • The House on Mermaid Point (Ten Beach Road, #3)
  • Sunshine Beach (Ten Beach Road, #4)
  • One Good Thing (Ten Beach Road, #5)
  • Best Beach Ever (Ten Beach Road, #6)