Start by marking “Holding On” as Want to Read:
Holding On

Holding On

Up until that night, everything was perfect. I’d just finished my junior year, been named one of the best college football players in the country, and had a smokin’ hot girl on my lap in the back of my buddy’s SUV on our way to a party at the cabin.

Now I’m living in my own personal hell, reliving that night, my busted-up leg a constant reminder of what I’m trying to forget
Published August 2017

Anna Valsa
Sep 03, 2017 rated it did not like it
Safe read but I didn't like it. All this back and forth, and now I'm dizzy 😩
Annie Brewer

Loved Becca and Ethan! A great love story with relatable characters you can't help but root for. Another book that kept me engaged.
Allie Everhart
Aug 29, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Holding On is now LIVE! It's a standalone contemporary romance...the love story of Ethan and Becca!
Amazon - http://amzn.to/2iyzMXO
iBooks - http://apple.co/2izZOKh
BN - http://bit.ly/2wABNZq
Kobo - http://bit.ly/2iA0cbH
Bree
Sep 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book but it wasn't my favorite. It was good don't get me wrong, just something was missing to push it over the edge to wonderful. It wasn't special it was just another romance novel. I liked the story about this guy who thinks he has everything and the reality of losing it all to find what really is important. I think it was just a storyline that has been done a lot before in books and movies. I didn't necessarily think I fell completely for the couple together. They didn't have a s ...more
Tania's Book Blog
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved, loved, loved Ethan & Becca!!! As expected because Allie Everhart never disappoints and has a way of you getting so involved in her stories.

Ethan is the star quarterback of his college entering into his senior year and potential first round draft pick. He had everything going for him and nothing to worry about since he's also from a rich family. Until one night everything changes and he loses three friend in a car accident in which he was the only survivor. He lives with the guilt and
Melissa
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great!!

FOUR STARS
🌟🌟🌟🌟

I have read all of Allie Everhart's books and while this one was so different from the others it was just as amazing!

The characters jumped off the page - I went from wanting to scream at them to get there sh*t straightened out, to cheering on every romantic moment!

I am hoping there is a second book or a small novella to know what happens with Ethan and Becca and even Mike and Heather!
Ellen
Jan 05, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was okay; light read

I thought this book was a bit repetitive, though the author did a good job of capturing the emotions of a new relationship. I was uncomfortable with some of the hero/heroine interactions, which I felt bordered on emotional blackmail. The two voices were distinct and believable. This book handled a serious topic (PTSD) sensitively. Worth the read and I'm interested in her series books now.
Amy McNeece
Nov 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love Allie Everhart! I read the entire Jaded series which is amazing. I have to say that I got annoyed with the back and forth through the entire book. I wanted to grab Ethan by the face and say “SPIT IT OUT ALREADY”. Than we have Becca sounding like a five year old when she doesn’t get what she wants. So to Becca I say “JUST LET IT GO”. I liked the book because Allie’s writing is awesome but unfortunately the characters got on my nerves so I couldn’t love it.
Shauna sorto
Holding on

I really liked the book characters were well developed loved the angst.Author done a great job dealing with the PTSD the only reason the book is not getting 5* is the abrupt ending.Author really should right a novella to tie up ALL the loose ends or the very least an epilogue.
Andrew McDonald
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Allie Everhart's work. "Holding On" is beautifully written. Ethan and Mike both had to endure so much but yet they continue to hold on. They have great strong woman supporting them as well. Such a wonderful book. Great job Allie!
Edie Smith
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story

Allie's stories are always a treat. Holding On is no exception. Becca is a great female character: strong, independent, and more than a little stubborn. It is a nice surprise to see a star athlete portrayed as a decent guy. Enjoyed the book thoroughly.
Beth
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely.....

Love this book. I really hope there will be a second book after this one. It will have you laughing, crying, mad, and furious. BUT I absolutely loved every bit of it.
Vanessa Hullings
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. It was a book with struggles to over come. The author did a great job showing the characters emotions and struggles. But the end for Holding On was the best. Made me super happy with a nice surprise throne into it.
Andrea Fleury
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another winner from Allie

I'm a big fan of Allie. I have read all her books and love them all. This series is great. I hope it will continue.
Adrienne
Sep 19, 2017 rated it liked it
This was only okay. I liked the first half much better than the second. I mean, how many times can a couple have the same argument over and over? In this story, it was at least 4 times.
Jenna
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: did-not-finish
Instant all, to cliche, not for me
Nena Mantis
Mar 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read!

Good read... loved the characters, story line. I wish there was an epilogue, I love it when we get a little mire, a gljmpse into the characters future in the end.
Robin Braun
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great book!!

I loved this book. If you like love stories this one is for you. Ethan & Becca's story is a good one. Mike's adds a lot to the story too.
di9girl
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful story, loved it!
Amy
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was ok
No epilogue and to much back and forth with H/H...
Anna
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

This is my first book to read from Allie Everhart and I loved it.
Ethan & Becca 's story is such a beautiful love story. Ethan is hoping to become a professional football player when one horrific night changes his life forever. The accident leaves him not knowing he will ever be able to play football again. Depressed and just wants to be left alone confined to wheelchair his parents hire him someone to clean. This is when he meets Becca. She's just what he needs she's like a breat
Aleksandra
Brianna Novotny
Sep 14, 2017
Beth
Oct 13, 2017
  • Path of Destruction (Broken Heartland, #2)
  • All I Need: An Abbott Springs Romance
  • Pieces of Camden
  • Time's Forbidden Flower (Forbidden Flower, #2)
  • What Lies Between (Where One Goes, #2)
  • Josh & Anna and Gabe & Claire
  • Where the Night Ends
  • Chaos (Unhinged, #3)
  • Forgotten Promises (Promises, #2)
  • Torn (Torn Heart, #1)
  • Safe Distance (Wounded Love #1)
  • Down to You (Sixth Street Bands, #5)
  • His Heart
  • Waiting for Autumn
  • First Kiss (Heavy Influence, #1)
  • If We Leap (What If Duet, #0.5)
  • Wide Spaces (Wide Awake, #1.5)
  • Unraveling (Unhinged, #2)
Allie Everhart has published twenty-six novels and is the author of the bestselling Jade Series. Allie tells stories about love, often with a twist of mystery and suspense. She loves writing for hours on end, reading in the wee hours of the morning, drinking strong coffee, sipping bourbon, and sitting outside on a sunny day coming up with story ideas.

Find her online at