Start by marking “My San Francisco Highlander” as Want to Read:
My San Francisco Highlander

My San Francisco Highlander (Finding My Highlander #2)

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  23 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
A love three hundred years in the making — After being knocked out in battle, Angus Cameron wakes in a terrifying new world with flying beasts, horseless carriages, crazy music, and strangely dressed people. Has he gone mad? When Angel Adair discovers a man in 1975's San Francisco Lands End park dressed in little more than a Scottish kilt, is he just a confused drifter or ...more
ebook
Published August 23rd 2017 by Tirgearr Publishing

To ask other readers questions about My San Francisco Highlander, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My San Francisco Highlander

Petula
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Highlander Angus Brian Cameron has just lost his father in battle. He is knocked unconscious and wakes up in hell. Well that's what he believes.
Gillian Adair discovers the badly wounded and very confused Highlander when walking her dog.
Our hero has a very difficult time ahead of him. Our heroine is almost as confused about what she feels. There is a lot of laughs and more than a few tears. All the characters are very believable and lovable.
This is part of a series but easily read as a stand a
Susan (susayq ~)
Maybe 2.5 stars?

Y'all, I wanted to love this. I have such a weakness for time traveling Highlanders. This started off great, and went downhill as fast as Brian did down the side of that cliff when Angel first found him.

So, what was my problem with this? Plain and simple, our heroine, Angel. I get that it's 1975 and she's all for women's rights and feminism but she did not work for me AT ALL. Every time she opened her mouth I found myself rolling my eyes.

Angel wants a relationship with Brian (an
Brandy Roberts
Sep 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
After reading the blurb the first thoughts that came to mind were the movie kate & leopold and the show/ book outlander witch I love them both so I knew My San Francisco highlander was going to be one enjoyable ride . This would also be my first read by Aleigha Siron and there will be many more reads in the future for me . so while reading this as said before my obsstion with outlander I pictured Sam heughan and Caitriona Balfe as the leads of Angus and Gillian I just couldn't get their imag ...more
Anne
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A well written book. I usually prefer time travel going back in time but this was a nice story not a page turner as such but sweet and nice characters.
Maree Repa
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Journey of a Highlander

Five Amazing Stars

I was just thrilled to now read the amazing second book of the most wonderful series, Finding My Highlander. Written by the amazing, Aleigha Siron. Such a fabulous storyline with such authentic complex storyline. I was so pleased to read this marvellous romantic story. I loved the first book and was so pleased to now read the second one too!

As Angus was sitting down next to his father's who had dying from blood loss. He was injured, hurting and in pain. A
Kim O'Daniel
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dam that book needed a warning. But it was one heck of a
story. So well written and thought out. It was as if retelling
events that had really happened. But as I said it did need
a warning one box of tissues needed. If you are an
emotional reader you will need them.

This is Angel’s story and how she met her highlander Brian.
The book starts on a sad note, but gets great from there as
Brian tries to acclimate to 300 years in the future. But even
as things seem to get better Angel is still missing
janell darby
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Having read Aleigha Siron's Finding My Highlander, was a treat. I have been gifted by being able to read the ARC of her newest book, My San Francisco Highlander. Bravo! In a matter of about a year this writer has matured at rocket speed. The dialogue reads truer, the characterization is so authentic, and the plot is replete with twists and turns quite unexpectedly. It reads seamlessly between the first book becoming like a tapestry, richer, more complex and more thoroughly beautiful as the story ...more
Jo
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! It captures your attention from the very first sentence and doesn't let go till you finish it. Reading about a 17th century Scot waking up in 1975 and how he deals with the modern world is fascinating. And the love story between the two main characters is rich, steamy, and satisfying. Both of these characters are complex and strong, an exciting coming together of equals.

Besides being a wonderful, fast moving book with lots of action, it is also beautifully written, rich in des
Kimmi Crook
Sep 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was such an adventure. I love when an author writes characters that you get attached to. You travel with them through the highs and the lows. Before you read I suggest that you have chocolates, wine, and tissues. I definitely recommend this read!
Indie Wish List
Aug 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-2017
Review featured on: indiewishlist.wixsite.com/blog/

A highlander showing up in the 1970s, I expected humor in the book. That was not the case. This book is written like a historical romance. Once I got passed my initial surprise that the book was to be taken seriously, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I felt horrible for Angus. Torn from his time while sitting next to his father who just died in battle. It was so sad to read how he just wanted to go home to his mother, who was now all alone. Every day he
Tracey Guage
Hattie Elaine Loggins
Aug 20, 2017
Ally Swanson
Aug 20, 2017
After more than twenty-five years writing and delivering management and other training programs, Aleigha turned her writing efforts to fiction and poetry.

When not writing, you’ll often find Aleigha walking along the shore with her four-legged companion, Strider. The whoosh of waves across glistening sand, and the turbulent swell of the sea at sunset dissolve the noise of the day. If this fails to
More about Aleigha Siron...

Finding My Highlander (2 books)
  • Finding My Highlander