Start by marking “Fire in His Embrace (Fireblood Dragon, #3)” as Want to Read:
Fire in His Embrace (Fireblood Dragon, #3)

Fire in His Embrace

(Fireblood Dragon #3)

There’s only one way to tame a dragon.

Emma Arroyo knows this. She also knows that the big golden dragon captured by her brother’s biker gang is in trouble, and it’s all her fault. He followed her scent, and now his life is in danger.

She has to fix this, somehow. If she could talk to the dragon, they could form a plan to escape, both of them. But the dragon’s mind is wild a
ebook
Published August 14th 2017

Alp
Nov 24, 2017 rated it really liked it

You are my focus. You are my world.

Despite my GR friends’ positive reviews of this book, I was a little bit hesitant to pick it up, half afraid that it might be another miss of the series, that it wouldn’t be much different from the two previous ones. But it turned out to be a pleasant surprise for me! This was way better than my expectations!

I’m so happy to report that I enjoyed reading Fire in His Embrace immensely. From start to finish. Two things that impressed me the most about this insta
Aileene
After the two books (from this series) that failed to impress me, I braced myself for another disappointment but this book... this book was nothing like I expected but everything I wanted it to be.

GLORIOUS!

From the first part where Ms Dixon had added What Has Gone Before - a recap where it takes you to what happened in the first two books.

To the characters:

Zohr - WHAT. A. BABE.

Azar - Gloriously d*ckhead.

Emma - She is FURIOSA.

Right down to the epilogueS.
So much epilogueS.
So much love.
Sarah Toussaint
Jan 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
Some people read books, some listen.

I'm the latter. I cannot wait for the audiobook of the next one on this series to come out so my ears can be occupied with awesomeness.

This series is awesome and I want more!

I know the next one is Amy's stories and I've read some of the reviews. It seems Ruby Dixon hasn't stopped writing great characters and story-arks to keep us fed.

I may be the only reader on Earth who loves cliffhangers and the little epilogues at the end has got me more than excited for th
Mei
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
I liked this book more than the previous two because of the heroine, Emma!
While the other heroines were very girly, Emma is a survivor and a fighter!
Also Zorh was great! He's a shapeshifting dragon, but his inner dialogue was really good. He wanted to protect Emma, as all the other dragon-guys did in the other books, but he was not overbearing. He appreciated Emma's survival ability and was a companion without trying to smother her with protectiveness!
I'm looking forward to Azar's story! Yes, I
Lisa (A Life Bound By Books)
Ruby Dixon & her Dragons or Blue alien barbarians are guilty pleasure reads. Perfect pallet cleansers and great to read between a heavy or dark book.
Whitney
- PS: If you got this far, you finished the book, right? If you are so inclined, I would love a review at your favorite review spot. If not, that's okay, too!

When Ruby asks you to do something, you do it! No questions asked! ;)

There is always so much to say about Ruby Dixon's storytelling. I have read the majority of her books, and they always impress me. I tell everyone that if she wrote a story about going to the DMV, I would read it. And I guarantee I would love it because her writing is m
Samantha K
Ruby continues to excel with her writing and add more dimension to this world and the dragon's history. I loved it! This is a "safe" story with no triggers.

I know some won't like Emma but I loved her. She's a strong, independent woman, a virgin and a survivor. (She's not an argumentative bitch.) She's also a woman who has been taught by her experiences in the past that she can count on no one and thus she believes her mating to the H to be temporary until about the 70% mark. I understand how tha
♔ Dark Lordette Jennymort ♔
description

jesus. this was a hell of a lot better than the first two. however, i am not a big fan of the fact that there are jumps in time without a notice of how or why the hell there are jumps in the first place.

and that ending was bullllllshit broh.

did y'all notice that on every damn cover of this series is a man 'mounting' a woman?

like why the fuck?
Vashti
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story takes place in a post apocalyptic setting where Dragons have come thru a Rift with no memories of their past life and are in a crazed state of mind till they find their mate,This is book #3 in this series and I will definitely be going back and reading the other 2 because I loved this book and characters.The dragon is so ott possessive about his mate and all he wants is her to be safe and his.I see by the teaser at the end that the "baddie" is alive and set to make mischief again.
Good
Dino-Jess ✮ The Book Eating Dinosaur ✮
I love DRAGONS and I love Ruby Dixon!

I was a bit bummed that the first two books in this series weren't stellar, but I am SO happy that I continued reading because this one was the best one yet!!

Emma was fierce. She wasn't whiny or annoying like the previous two leading ladies.

Zohr was a total babe. He was so committed to Emma it was glorious. (view spoiler)

I loooooove Azar as a villain. What a creeper.

I also liked that we got a bit more o
Julia's Book Haven
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shifter-romance
Loved it! Seriously can't recommend this series enough to anyone looking for amazing dragon shifter books. They're my new favourite series.
Mada Linx
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
 Rosebud
Having aided Sasha & Dakh in escaping, Emma Arroyo finds herself all but a prisoner to her brother Boy'd MC (Motorcycle Club) gang serving as their personal chef and all around gopher. Her ongoing personal safety guaranteed only as long as she's of use to Boyd & Azar, the club's creepy mysterious leader. Escaping is her only option, but not before she rights a wrong in freeing Zohr, the chained dragon captured by the MC group.

Little does she know that in freeing Zohr, she will become hi
Stacie
Jan 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 1/2 "You are my mate!" Stars!

I love these stories. This one was really good, probably my fav so far. I liked Emma a lot. Zohr was great. It was entertaining. Kinda funny. Very sexy.

My only slight complaint would be that these books are a bit long for my sci-fi taste. But I still like them and will keep reading the series. Amy is up next. Happy reading!
Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog)

3.5 Stars

When dragons tore through a rip in the sky they destroyed the world, leaving only a relatively small population of humans to survive. Now, every human has to survive not only this harsh new world but constant attacks by dragons driven mad by something in Earth's atmosphere, so now they only know bloodlust. The only way to stop the madness? Find their mate. It's the only way for sanity to return and the bloodlust to end.

Emma knows all this, which is why she knows it's her fault that a
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
Can't get enough of this series!!! I need more dragons asap!
Fly FreeBird
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I freaking love this book. All I'm gonna say is dragons are my new obsession!

--------------------------------------------
Before reading the book:

Can't wait to get my hands on this book 😅
T00zday
(Happy Sigh) Ruby Dixon is so wonderful. She is definitely one of my top 5 favorite authors/autobuy.
This story does not disappoint.
Multiple POV, good villain & backstory.
Characters from previous books in the series make appearances.
HFN ending w a good teaser for the next book.
Recommended!
Julia
Yet another shit-tastic heroine. For the love of good, can one heroine in this series not be stupid? Would it kill the author to write a heroine who wants to be with the hero?
Under the Covers Book Blog

Emma knows all this, which is why she knows it's her fault that a dragon, Zo
SheLove2Read
Aug 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
3.5 stars I never really warmed up to Emma.
Megan
Aug 09, 2017 rated it liked it
meh. It was good. Certain things bothered me. But I'm lazy and don't feel like writing a review.
Laura Elizabeth
3 1/2 stars. I wish the author would explain a little more of the world where they came from. Three books in and we hardly know anything. The couple in this book were a good one. I'll read the next book.
Ivy Deluca
description

-Kindle Unlimited. When I read this it was available on KU which certainly makes it easy to one-click it immediately.

-Still cracky. The drakoni were sucked through a Rift about seven years ago (called “the After”), and the world has never been the same. Human civilization has pretty much been destroyed as far as everyone knows. This series is centered around the Dallas area and is very post-apocalyptic romance. With dragons. You know, the yuge. Emma, our heroine, has been sucked in with some bik
Raine
So good!

This dystopian series of humans and dragons keeps getting better and better after each book. This one tells the story of Emma (Sasha's friend from the 2nd book). Emma us a virgin and about 19 years old now. when the Rift happened 7 years ago she lost her parents and it was just her and her brother Boyd. Eventually they met up with Jack, an old survivalist/doomsday prepper, who took them in and taught them how to survive. Eventually, Boyd's selfish nature led him to leave after stealing a
Tiffany Roberts
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The cover on this book is absolutely gorgeous! Great job Kati Wilde! I am so in love with his skin, horns, and claws!

I think this is probably my favorite book in this series so far. I adored Zohr. Of course, I loved all the dragons (Kael and Dahk) but I think I particularly really just loved Zohr. He was sweet and patient and did all he could he make Emma feel safe and loved while giving her space to figure things out for herself. But you know damn well he wouldn't have let her go. Emma was stro
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4 Stars / 4 Steam Fans

Enjoying this series more and more with each book that I read!! This story is about Emma the loner and the dragon Zohr that she has been made to lure into the hands of an evil, evil man.

This specific video review will be included in the February 2019 wrap-up.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk.
K.M. Montemayor
4/5 stars

Another enjoyable dragon story. More and more human females are bonding with the dragons. While it's the same story as Kael and Dakh, Emma's situation is a bit different. I loved how Emma initiated contact with Zohr to create communication with him and help him escape. He wins her over (because, hello, Drakoni men are as wonderful as Blue Barbarians.) From the author's comments these stories are going to be more and more layered as we learn more about the world they've fallen into. I've

• Nameless Fate (Fated Mate #1)
  • Champion (Prison Planet, #3)
  • Trapped (The Condemned Series, #1)
  • Theon Untamed: First Contact (Untamed World, #1)
  • Out of Darkness (Dark Planet Warriors, #4)
  • Saved (Alien Space Pirates, #3)
  • Draekon Abduction: Exiled to the Prison Planet (Dragons in Exile, #4)
  • Galactic Treasure (The Quads of Galafrax, #2)
  • Mine! (New World, #8)
  • Caveman Alien's Trap (Caveman Aliens, #5)
  • Craved by an Alien (Stolen by an Alien, #4)
  • The Bond That Consumes Us (Eternal Bond, #3)
  • Guardian (Galactic Gladiators, #9)
  • The Scorpion's Mate (Iriduan Test Subjects, #1)
  • The Incuabri: Taken Part Two (Women of Dor Nye, #5)
Ruby Dixon is the secret penname of a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author. As Ruby, she writes sexy barbarian aliens, grumpy shifters, and domineering bikers.

Fireblood Dragon (7 books)
  • Fire in His Blood (Fireblood Dragon, #1)
  • Fire in His Kiss (Fireblood Dragon, #2)
  • Fire in His Fury (Fireblood Dragon, #4)
  • Fire In His Spirit (Fireblood Dragon, #5)
  • Fire in His Veins (Fireblood Dragon, #6)
  • Fire In Her Eyes (Fireblood Dragons, #7)
“detangling spray has oils in it and those can be used to spritz onto a rusty lock that needs picking.” 1 likes