Start by marking “Cocky Fiancé” as Want to Read:
Cocky Fiancé

Cocky Fiancé

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  1,239 Ratings  ·  294 Reviews
He wasn’t meant to be on my radar, he was definitely the off-limits guy.
My brother’s best friend, my friend’s ex, but most of all he was my boss.
Hawk Carnage resembled one thing, and one thing only. Sex.
He used it, he knew it, he lived it. Hawk owned the largest lingerie company in the world, and I was his leading lady.
In business.
But now business and friendship were
Paperback
Published December 2nd 2017

To ask other readers questions about Cocky Fiancé, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cocky Fiancé

Bitchie™
May 05, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
One clicked out of solidarity.

This is not my go to genre these days, but once I saw that these women had to change the title of their book (it's now called "Arrogant Fiance on Amazon), I went out and bought it to show my support. Not of Faleena's ridiculous claims of trademark, but as a show of support for authors who were bullied into changing their own brand over a temper tantrum thrown by a supposed "Adult" author.

Not sure when I'll get around to reading this, but I still wanted to show that
Dilek VT
Nov 09, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf, shallow
After I understood how shallow the book is, I just skimmed and scanned it to make sure it was definitely unworthy of my time - it sadly was and I dropped it.

This book feels as if it is written knowing the smut sells; however, it is not that good, either, nope, it is shallow, too - no chemistry, no steam, no feelings, just the action!

Oh, and there is no talk of safe sex, no talk of protection, no use of condoms. Where on earth do these people live, I wonder? In the smut-fiction-land, only?

I am
Tzelina
Jul 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.8 🌟🌟🌟🌟! it was a funny ..hot and fast read!! I really enjoyed it !!
May 16, 2018 is currently reading it
Shelves: ebooks-i-own
17/5 - This book was one of the first to be affected by #cockygate and after all the one starring I did on that author's books I wanted something positive to come out of that debacle, so I decided that unless the sample was dreadful I was going to buy this book (despite it being above my normal budget for a single book) to support the author/s who has been majorly jerked around by THAT AUTHOR. I read the first couple of chapters with the 'look inside' feature on Amazon and while there were a cou ...more
Wit & Wonder Books
**ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**

A hot and sexy forbidden romance that you will read in one sitting! Cocky Fiancé by TL Smith and Melissa Jane was perfect in every way.

“He was completely off limits…”

Hawk Carnage is definitely off limits for Britta and she knows it. They’ve known each other for quite some time. Friend to her protective brothers and she’s his model for his successful lingerie company. However, when she is confronted by her ex-boyfriend Roman, then i
ѦИԌЄLѦ
Aug 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Estubo entretenido la verdad ..me encantaron los dos personajes fue divertido leer ,con un poco de drama pero si me gusto primera vez que leo algo de estas autoras ...
Mori de la risa con el unicornio jajajaja quien los leyeron sabran de que hablo ,enserio no podia parar de reir
bookmarkbelles
Jan 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5/5!

Review to come
Astha
Jan 02, 2018 rated it liked it
OK this book was totally different from what I taught I would be .Both the characters were kind of messy .At first I taught it would be like some hired help would turn the world up side down .But the boss was note on list. As per as I taught.The most important thing that made this book less interesting was the fact that the name of the book and story had the least similarities.Which actually made me more irritated.The fiance part was just like a emotion that came and went in no time with nothing ...more
Kate Hastings
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hello Hawk Carnage... #HubbaHubba

This is my first time reading either of these authors, (though each have titles on my TBR), so I’m unfamiliar with their individual styles. What I do know having finished Cocky Fiancé however, is that together their writing is fluid and seamless.

Draw in quickly by the likeable characters & their sassy, snarky banter, I rarely put the book down. It’s funny, smart, steamy, & layered with a little twisty angst, all making it an enjoyable & engaging read.
Jos
No rating

This book had so much potential but for me was a complete bust! Between the characters, the storyline....everything, ughhhhh, just a no go for me! I tried to push through but had to give up halfway thru...had to speed read and finally skipped to end! Just not for me:(
belle ☆ミ (mybookcastle)
Cocky Fiance was an incredibly fast, entertaining, dramatic and steamy read. Hawk Carnage (what a name) is the boss of Britta and he’s the owner of the largest lingerie business. After a run in with her ex, she found herself in a fake engagement with her boss.

I was enjoying myself so much that I read the book in one sitting. Britta and Hawk balances each other out. I loved their banter which are adorable, witty and definitely dirty. Britta’s family is so supportive of her career yet they don’t
Cocktails and Books
I wanted to like this one more, but just as I was enjoying their little secret romance there was a jump the shark moment in the storyline. The mystery of the redhead and the ensuing drama wasn't really needed and added a moment of angst that really did nothing for the story (other than irritate me)l
Emmbooks
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Super hot, super sexy read!

This book consumed me for the few hours it took to read it. For a writing duo to write so seamlessly is freaking RARE!!

Cocky Fiancé is witty, super hot and utterly,utterly addictive.

I hope we get many more books from these two authors together.

Five Whiskey & Unicorn stars!
Allyson Morris
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was hot and cute!!
♥️Fantasy Land Blog Book Reviewer♥️
So this is my first T.L. Smith book and I have heard great things about her and her books and I am so happy to have read this book. This is a cute story about Hawk and Britta who have been friends since childhood. And although Britta has always seen Hawk as something more she has never acted on it or really shown anything more than friendship towards him. So when Britta needs a fake fiance for her ex-boyfriend's wedding and Hawk just happens to offer his services things start getting cute and fu ...more
Kimberly
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a good book!! I read it in one sitting and enjoyed every minute of it. This story doesn't lag at any point, the characters are so well thought out, I loved all the brothers, I wish they would get their own books but I don't know if that's in the cards or not. Melissa Jane and TL Smith should write together more often. This story is told in dual pov.

Logow stuff
Lisa Sylva (The Book Bistro)
Mmmm.... Let’s Talk Hawk!

I just love a writing duo that can come together and give you a story that consumes you from beginning to end. I want to do cartwheels because I simply loved this book so much.

What can I say about Hawk Carnage? The man is that “Book Boyfriend” you yearn to read about. He’s intense, broody, passionate and sexy as all get out. He starts out as sort of an enigma and you’re trying to figure out what in the world he’s up too, then the story REALLY kicks in and we have actual
Angela
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

Arrogant Fiancé is a very sexy collaboration by T.L Smith and Melissa Jane. I am very familiar with both authors, having read Ms. Smith’s ‘Dark Intentions’ series, and Ms. Jane’s ‘Monsters’ and the ‘Bittersweet’ series. I have loved their individual worked, so I was excited by what their writing partnership would produce. To say they got their recipe right is an understatement. What they have delivered is a wonderful, seamless, cohesive and polished piece of work- a real credit to them bo
Nikki
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An enjoyable read!

Ok so I freely admit that the initial reason I bought this book was to help support these authors during the #cockygate incident. They are both new to me authors, and generally I don't buy books from new authors that cost more than $.99 just because I've been burned in the past. However, with all the drama going on I wanted to show my support for all these authors (and I did so by purchasing several books) but I digress...

I'm soooo glad that Arrogant Fiance was one of the book
Beth
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love humor, I appreciate it when authors come together and they work so well. Don't think I have read anything from these authors before? I gotta check?! I love these characters, and I love a well knitted tight family. Such a great dynamic. Such a quick read ... couldn't put it down. Flows so well. I would have never guessed it was written by 2 ladies? can you usually tell? don't think so??! you know why i am reading this book .. now don't you?? if not ... get a clue and wake up girlfriend ... ...more
ConfessionsofaRomanceJunkie
Reviewed by: Candice Marie

Cocky Fiance was my first book by new to me authors T.L Smith and Melissa Jane.

I really enjoyed it!

Hawk was HOT and Britta hilariously adorkable with just the right amount of sass.

This book was sweet, sexy, and funny.

Some parts were a bit infuriating, and I thought Britta to be a bit too forgiving when it came to a certain friend of hers.

However, the cast of side characters were entertaining and the family dynamic amusing and heartwarming.

As an American from New
Rhea
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fantastic book, I couldn’t put it down. It’s written really well and I didn’t want the book to end!
Rahmayanti
Nov 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reading ARC for Cocky Fiance, i am more than excited to give my honest review!
Now, if you know TL and her darkness, you would be amaze with how funny, light, sexy and smart with this book.
But for Melissa Jane, this is my first book from her and won't be the last.
Their duet though, got to read!
Britta and Hawk...ehmm yummy couple. An alpha, bossy, broading, too intense meet a feisty, sexy and smart. Result: call the fireman cause they are just too hot!
I love the characters. I love the giggling, gi
Tersia Eloff
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have read all of TL Smith book's and I've read Melissa Jane's Cartel Series.

These two authors hook me from page one.

Cocky Fiance was a lighter read than what they would normally bring us, but I loved it. As always it had a male lead you want to bring to life and keep (if only) and a strong leading lady that knows what she wants and how to get it.

I loved Cocky Fiance, it's a fun read and the release date is timed just right for the holiday season when we all want to have a bit of feel good in o
Jayne Evans
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I Have been lucky enough to read this as an ARC for my honest review.

I am an avid reader of the dark books of TL Smith but as yet have not read Melissa Jane (that will change going forward for sure)
I thoroughly enjoy this fun, easy to read book.
Funny in all the right places and sexy too.
Britta is a great leading lady and Hawk.........well he's an intense alpha with a heart.
Friend of her brother's and her boss she's been told repeatedly to stay away but she's dreamed.
He helps her out and sparks
Andrea Crane
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I wasn't sure what to expect from this book. T.L.Smith is known for her dark books (which I love) but I haven't read anything by Melissa. If you need a easy,funny,and hot alpha male book this is for you. I seriously sat and read this in a few hours.

Willa has four over protective brothers who love her dearly. She works for their best friend Hawk who is basically part of the family. Well on her way to work she runs in to her cheating ex and boom she needs a fake fiance to take to his wedding. Haw
Shagofa
Dec 01, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I don't know we're to begin, but let's start at the beginning I guess. I felt like the plot was all over the place, many things didn't make sense and in my opinion i didn't feel the attraction between the characters. The book mentions many things, but by the end of the book everything hangs loose and we don't have an answer for everything. Now I can understand that this is probably supposed to be a quick read and therefore the pace has to pick up, but when everything feels rushed it's not good. ...more
Na
Sep 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"If she fucked like she kissed, we would never leave the apartment."

I'm a little lost for words here. Seriously! I never imagined when I started this book, I'd be finished just a few hours later. I had such a great time reading it, that time just flew by. My travel home from my sisters place never felt shorter.

Cocky Fiancé is a quick paced, witty, hot as hell and entertaining story. So basically it has all the necessary ingredients to become a great book. It's far from the dark books I'm used to
Dri ✰
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
★ 4 stars!!! ★

Leitura rápida, leve e super gostosinha.
Gostei bastante do Hawk e da Britta e claro, dos irmãos super protetores dela!!! <3

A escrita é fluída e você nem vê o tempo passar!
Essa história me rendeu várias risadas, o que eu desesperadamente precisava depois de um dia mais que estressante!
Value a pena e eu adorei!!!
Becca - ✭Little Red Reading Hood✭

description

Holy monkey, what an amazing ride! Cocky Fiancé is your sweetest desire. A sexy, hilarious and very, very hot book with a touch of angst.

I really did have the greatest time reading Cocky Fiancé. It’s that kind of a book you won’t be able to put down, not only because it’s rocking your booty but it also has a heart and will keep you on your toes.

Hawk and Britta are like nothing else. These two made me laugh so hard I’m pretty sure my neighbor called the mental clinic on me. I will never look at u
Anne Milne
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So this was a new author pairing and it worked, as I read a collaboration I always try to work out who wrote which part but I have no idea which makes me happy.

I loved the relationship between Hawk and Britta it’s fun and flirty the banter had me smiling and laughing continually. The chemistry is off the charts, you can feel the sparks flying the writing makes you feel like you are there every step of the way.

From the first page I was invested in the story and the characters. Hawk is sex on leg
Julie
Wow! This was great fun. Two great authors a great collaboration.
Britta works for Hawk Carnage, the owner of a successful lingerie company. She's his assistant and his right hand man. Britta has just had a bad relationship breakup and is attempting to move on, which includes continuing mooning over her sexy boss, when said dumb a** ex boyfriend calls to inquire if she's received her invite to his wedding. Caught on the hop, she replies she has and is bringing her own fiancé. Oops!! Gotta find a
RentasticReads
Cocky Fiancé is a fun and very entertaining read with just the right amount of intrigue and twists you won’t see coming. It’s like a buffet of forbidden romance and unexpected conflicts. It’s somehow your typical fake fiancé tale where the couple ends up developing feelings for each other and falling in love, but not quite completely. Hawk and Britta’s story tended to be more intense and a whirlwind that can end up blowing you away if you don’t buckle up and hold on.

Plus, we get a hero who truly
Nathalie*
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

This was a cute story ;) I liked both of them.. I liked the family. The best friend is stupid! I liked that her attitude kept growing she became more sassier.. her brothers were overbearing but sweet.
Jan
A brilliant first time collaboration for TL Smith and Melissa Jane..... give me more!.

I loved cocky fiance, not only is Hawk a moody, bossy sex god but Britta is one sassy vixen, brilliant pairing of characters.

A friends to lovers romance. Britta is the sister of four protective brothers who are all friends with Hawk and in addition Hawk is also her boss.

Britta bumps into her ex who cheated on her with her best friend and is reminded of the wedding invite. Britta puts her mouth into action to
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
I love a good brother's best friend/boss story and Cocky Fiance by authors T.L. Smith and Melissa Jane was excellent!

After running into her ex-boyfriend, Britta tells a little white lie that happens to drag her boss Hawk Carnage right into the middle of a situation that is spiraling out of control. Not one to let an opportunity pass to finally have the one woman Hawk has always wanted, he agrees to help.

Cocky Fiance was an enjoyable, sexy, entertaining read. I love the parts when Hawk seemed to
Becky Rendon
Oct 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cocky Fiancé is a naughty fiancé. Fake fiancé, I meant to say, fake...but also naughty and very cocky. If you like filthy talking, hot suit wearing, big brother's best friend, who is also your boss, One Click now and squirm with Britta.

Squirm because...do I really need to spell it out? Filthy talking Alpha CEO with a "talent" that is beyond measure....(Thought that would get your attention!)

Cocky Fiancé is fun, sexy, and sweet. It will make you bust out laughing in some places and want to thrott
Teresa Lara
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
love Hawk and Britta amazing fabulous funny and emotional love story.Could put it down.
Bloggers From Down Under
** Provided on behalf of the authors for an honest review **
** Review by Gayle from Bloggers From Down Under **

Hawk Carnage....Very self assured, all things drool worthy, powerful in business and a womanizer like you wouldn't believe. Yeah he's got the lot and Britta wants a piece of the action.

But there are two things that stop Britta from entering forbidden territory.

One....Her brothers, although they love Hawk dearly they know what he's like with his conquests. And two....

Hawk is Britta's bos
Kristy & Kayla - My Person's Books
Cocky Finance is the debut novel of a joint venture between TL Smith and Melissa Jane. Wow wow wow, this book was AMAZING and I loved every minute of it, so much so that I re read it after reading it the first time.

A sexy hot book, chemistry that is off the charts, a touch of angst and humorous banter that will have you laughing out loud. You will not want to put this down, the characters will keep you captivated and leave you wanting more.

From the very first chapter I was completely drawn to
Robyn Corcoran
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can honestly say I was extremely excited when these two fantastic authors announced they'd written a book together. My excitement is justified and they aced it! This is a must read book for everyone!

Hawk Carnage is a successful owner and manager of a lingerie business. Britta is his hard working and reliable second hand who loves the business nearly as much as Hawk does. Throwing herself into work after a bad relationship breakup Britta has moved on and her attraction for her boss simmers unde
Cindy
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cocky Fiancé is the first book co-written by the talented authors T.L. Smith and Melissa Jane. It's a sweet, sexy, hot, hilariously written book. I was captivated from page 1. I couldn't get enough!! I couldn't put it down!!!

Hawk and Britta are entertaining! I'm a sucker for an office romance, but we get sooooo much more, as Hawk is Britta's brothers best friend, and frat brother. Which should make their chemistry and attraction a no go. And as much as they try and deny it, they are sooooo into
Karin
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great read. Probably my favorite book by T.L. Smith to date. But a first time for me reading Melissa Jane and I hope for lots more of collaborations from
these two if this book is a indicator. It was a bit of everything I love in stories mixed in with lots of humor. When Britta finds herself stuck in a extremely strange situation with a disgusting ex she hatches a plan without even thinking that involves a fake fiancé and she picks none other then the moody, sexy Hawk who’s not only her bo
Amanda
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Y’all... this BOOK... I haven’t devoured or loved a book this much in a long time!

Hawk Carnage... WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!
I fell hard for Hawk and his sexy af alpha ways! This addictive book had me hypnotized from beginning to end!! To be honest, I didn’t want this book to end! I loved the relationship between Britta and Hawk! And oh lord.. that unicorn scene! I’ve never laughed so hard!!!

This book is everything! I absolutely LOVE TL Smith and I’m officially no longer a Melissa Jane
Melissa Christenson
This is not my normal genre of books to read but I absolutely loved it. T.L. Smith and Melissa Jane really hit it out of the park with this book! This book is about 2 people finding love even though the odds are stacked against them. It had everything from forbidden love to betrayl to best friends. Britta's exfiance and exbest friend betrayed her and Hawk is her brothers best friend. They aren't meant to be together but Britta sees her ex and he invites her to his wedding. She tells him she's al ...more
Whitney Cannavina
I received an ARC for an honest review
Review by Country Gals Book Blog

Omfg this was a hot, sexy and fun story! Britta strong, fun, and smart while Hawk was intense, cocky, and sexy. Their chemistry was fun, flirty, and sexy with enough drama to keep us on the edge of our seats. With both their pasts making appearances trying to split them apart and break them, there was a lot to hop for with these two to make it through the drama. Loved this story and can’t wait to see what’s next from these au
Booknerdingout
Oct 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cocky Fiance is witty and sexy. I knew after reading the first few pages, this was going to be an addictive read, AND it was!

Hawk's this hot business owner, with a no FG attitude, that I loved. But I think it was Britta that I wanna be like when I grow up. Her characters definitely GOALS. Beautiful, smart and funny as heck. And her hot brothers! Hello, adopt me! Fingers crossed the Valentino brothers get their own books.

I look forward to reading more by this fantastic duo.
Kimi
3 Stars

Overall Rating ★★★
Plot ★★★
Humor ★★★
Characters & Character Development ★★★★
Narration ★★★

Story: I mainly bought this book because of the Faleena Hopkins "cocky" lawsuit. I decided to buy a few cocky books just because it was so evil what she did (tried to trademark "cocky"). Anyway, back to this book. I didn't actually feel like he was that cocky at all. I didn't really feel that all of Hawk was very cocky at all. At first I thought I was going to pretty much hate his character but I en
USA Today Best Selling Author T.L Smith can be found in almost any chocolate store, eating all the chocolate. She lives in Brisbane, Australia with her two kids and husband. Her favourite things to do is dancing, writing, reading and travelling the world. A lover for twisted words and things that make your heart pump you can find her on the following pages.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/auth

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)