Start by marking “Work of Fate (Dual Court Kiss, #2)” as Want to Read:
Work of Fate (Dual Court Kiss, #2)

Work of Fate

(Dual Court Kiss #2)

[Alternate cover edition for ASIN: B0176O72TE]

Gwen Longe learned the truth of her Fae heritage and the information has turned her world upside down.

Now, Gwen's life is in danger from those who fear the Dual Court Fae prophecy. She is whisked away from her life in the Human Realm and forced to reside at Summer Court with her best friend, his twin, and her maternal grandpar
Published July 2017

To ask other readers questions about Work of Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Work of Fate

Start your review of Work of Fate (Dual Court Kiss, #2)
Wendi Wilson
Dec 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Work of Fate continues and wraps up Gwen and Kalan's story that began in Will of Fate. Gwen is living at the Summer Court with her maternal grandparents, cutting herself off from her lifemate and making both of them miserable. Through a series of twists and turns, revelations and works of Fate, this story held me in its grip until the very end.
The characters are all well developed and touched my heart, each in their own way. The setting was beautifully built so that I felt like I was there with
Swathi
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Honestly, that ending was so half-assed, it was just ridiculous.
Linda Levine
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Series

I have really enjoyed reading the first two books in the series and am looking forward to the third. I figured out the twist pretty early but there was still a lot of surprises in the end. They make a great couple and the epilogue delivers a happily ever after befitting a royal couple.
Johnnie yslas
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Stunningly written

I absolutely LOVE this book. It was very very amazingly written. Some parts of the book (no spoilers) were a little hard to stomach but I prayed continuing would be a reward and boy was I right!!! Normally, I don't read many Fae related books but this one is one I'll read multiple times!
Nicole Bates
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun and adventurous

5 stars. Amazing 2nd book. Love the characters and the ending. Reading about Fae and new ideas about them were captivating. Read on to see Gwen meet her biological family as well as her half beother.....or is he?
CONNIE BALTHROP
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read the first book in the series in MAGICK and MONSTERS: A COLLECTION of FANTASY and URBAN. After reading it I had to know what happens next to Gwen and Kalan. I'll go back to M and M after I am done with the series. SAMANTHA BRITT has become an author that I will put on my favorite list.
Sharon Nichols
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I

I have just finished reading both books in Work of Fate. I couldn't put the books down. I loved both of them. Excitement with a surprise ending. The characters are interesting and believable. I love this type of book and highly recommend them.
Alyrica
Aug 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Exciting and Well Paced

This was an excellent follow up to book one. The story was action packed and nicely tied up all of the loose ends. Good job Ms. Britt!
Shannon Heck
Okay

This book was pretty much a repeat of the first. Not much to say and I won't be reading the third book.
Kari Valdez
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m not going to lie. After reading Will of Fate I jumped right into Work of Fate. The 2nd book in the dual Court KISS. And I’m happy to report I loved this book as much as I did the first one. Gwen and Kalan were hit with some devastating news when the last book ended. And as Gwen tries to fight this connection with the Winter Prince other things come into play. This book was full of twists and surprises. And I love when I can’t guess what’s going to happen. Get ready to get transported into an ...more
Taylor
Dec 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fae
Work of fate: Dual court kiss II is the second book in the Dual court kiss series by Samantha Britt.
The story picks up where the last book finished with gwen and Kalan still reeling from the new reality. Gwen is in summer court learning about court life and her family, whilst everyone around her is trying to keep her safe from the constant attempts on her life. Kalan is still in winter court but doing all he can to keep Gwen safe and in his life, whilst completely sure Gwen is his life mate des
T.L. McDonald
Dec 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this book just as much as I did the first. And like the first I was once again pulled into the story right from the very beginning. The writing was engaging and told from multiple points of view allowing you to fully invest in the story and experience the characters feelings right along with them.

Work of Fate picks up right where Will of Fate ends and immediately takes you on a ride full of heartbreak and happiness, murderous plots, and unexpected twists and turns that keep y
Jessica
Dec 26, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book and felt the writing was really great! I felt maybe the first book was slower since it introduced the world and the characters, and this book started off a bit slow but really picked up! I couldn't put it down at one point! I'm really satisfied with how the relationship grew and ended up with Gwen and Kalan, and really sad to see the series done. I was hoping it would be a trilogy!
Ashley
Oct 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow, totally unexpected turn of events. Kept me on edge waiting to see what happened and I couldn't put it down so I read the entire book in one day.
Crystalvuletichotmail.com
The ending was a little rushed but I did like how there was an epiloge w/ a glimpse into 3 year later.
Laura G
Jul 26, 2016
Bets
Feb 21, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Vampire Debt: Supernatural Battle (Vampire Towers #2)
  • Death Game: Supernatural Battle (Vampire Towers Book 3)
  • Blood Trial: Supernatural Battle (Vampire Towers #1)
  • Three Deadly Trials (Battle for The Dark King, #1)
  • Voice of Dominion (The Spoken Mage, #3)
  • Voice of Life (The Spoken Mage, #4)
  • Winter (Evermore Academy #1)
  • Revelation (The Revelation, #1)
  • Voice of Command (The Spoken Mage, #2)
  • Voice of Power (The Spoken Mage, #1)
  • Blade & Rose (Blade and Rose, #1)
  • Restraint (The Revelation #2)
  • Fierce Heart (Elven Alliance, #1)
  • Fortune Favors the Cruel (Dark Maji, #1)
  • Reaper's Pack (All the Queen's Men, #1)
  • Twisted is the Crown (Dark Maji, #3)
  • From Blood and Ash (Blood And Ash, #1)
  • Trial by Fae (Dragon's Gift: The Dark Fae #1)
Lifelong reader turned author, Samantha Britt enjoys reading and writing young adult and new adult fantasy and paranormal romance.

Her latest series, Immortal Chronicles, will be released Summer 2017.

Dual Court Kiss (3 books)
  • Will of Fate (Dual Court Kiss, #1)
  • Waiting for Fate (Dual Court Kiss, #2.5)

News & Interviews