Start by marking “There’s a Snake in My School!” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
There’s a Snake in My ...

David Walliams

There’s a Snake in My School!

From Number One bestselling picture book duo, David Walliams and Tony Ross, comes this ssssspectacularly funny picture book for children of 3 and up.

Miranda loves to be different, and on Bring-your-pet-to-school Day she introduces everyone to her very DIFFERENT pet…

Penelope the snake.

Miss Bloat the headmistress doesn’t think snakes should be allowed in school. But Penelope
Board Book, 32 pages
Published January 11th 2018 by HarperCollinsChildren’sBooks

To ask other readers questions about There’s a Snake in My School!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about There’s a Snake in My School!

Irena
Nov 30, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a morbid ending, but I kinda like it!
Matti Karjalainen
David Walliams halajaa roalddahliksi Roald Dahlin paikalle. Toisinaan hän onnistuu hyvin (kts. Lievästi ärsyttävä norsu), toisinaan heikommin.
Reetta Saine
Nyt kyllä Dahl kääntyilee haudassaan. Ihanan tylyä, kuvituksesta plussaa, mutta sisältöönkin olisi voinut vähän panostaa.
Lucie
That was a quick reading, only 9 minutes in audiobook.:D
Jacqueline Lammin
I loved reading this to my daughter. She found the story really funny. The best part in the book for Lottie is how many things you can do with a snake! She liked the snake climbing frame.
Markku Kesti
Koulussa on lemmikkipäivä ja Miranda tuo lemmikkipythoninsa kouluun. Ensin kaikki pelkäävät sitä, mutta kun lapset tottuvat siihen, niin käärme on kohta kaikkien kaveri. Paitsi tietysti hapannaamaisen rehtorin joka inhoaa eläimiä ja erityisesti käärmeitä.

Walliams on tehnyt parempiakin kirjoja, mutta kun lukee tarpeeksi näitä "Kyllä äiti/isä rakastaa sinua kaikesta huolimatta" -kirjoja tai muuta hyvin geneeristä kuvakirjahöttöä, niin ovathan nämä Walliamsit raikkaita tuulahduksia käännöskuvakirjo
Claire
Dec 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great!
Hend Adel
I am not happy by the ending neither my child
Agnès
May 08, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A bit predictable but great fun.
Kamila Zikmundová
Vtipné, ale nápad se slonem v předchozí knize mi přišel originálnější.
Ilustrace super.
Charlotte Smith
Nov 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was okay book.
Stephanie Gou
Mar 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My 4-year old daughter love the illustrations and the story. She asked a snake for pet.
I love it too apart from the end.
Jo
Dec 11, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childrens
There's a snake in my School
By David Walliams
Synopsis
Miranda is an extraordinary girl and very unusual, she also has a rather unusual pet.
On bring your pet to school day she introduces everyone to her very unusual pet - Penelope the snake. Miss Bloat the headmistress doesn’t think snakes should be allowed in school. However Penelope has other ideas and this leads to a day packed with mischief and mayhem. This book is hilarious and children of all ages will love it.
I absolutely love David Walliam
Dec 30, 2016
Ana Filipa
Feb 11, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
David Walliams is an actor and writer best known for his work with Matt Lucas in the multi-award-winning sketch show Little Britain. His debut children's novel, The Boy in the Dress, was published in 2008 to unanimous critical acclaim and he has since developed a reputation as a natural successor to Roald Dahl.