Start by marking “Barbarian's Rescue (Ice Planet Barbarians, #14)” as Want to Read:
Barbarian's Rescue (Ice Planet Barbarians, #14)

Barbarian's Rescue

(Ice Planet Barbarians #14)

Bad day? Try mine on for size.

Rogue slavers have landed on the ice planet and captured the tribe. The only ones not snatched? Me, a walking human motormouth with no skill except that of incoherent babbling, and Warrek, who's as silent as he is attractive. Two more unlikely people have never been paired together.

And now we're supposed to form a rescue team.

Saving the
Published June 12th 2017 by Independently published (first published June 11th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Barbarian's Rescue, please sign up.
Shantiece Williams No. Youd have to at least read Barbarians Redemption. But then again its probably best to start from the beginning of the series. So many characters…moreNo. You’d have to at least read Barbarians Redemption. But then again it’s probably best to start from the beginning of the series. So many characters and some of the plot won’t make sense. (less)

Start your review of Barbarian's Rescue (Ice Planet Barbarians, #14)
Blacky *Romance Addict*

I don't remember when was the last time I've read 15 books from one series in a row. Did it ever happen?
That should tell you how awesome these books are. Very addictive and so much fun!
A huge recommendation to everyone!
Sophia Triad
Chatterbox Summer and tall, blue and silent Warrek.

You do not find my horns erotic?
Should I? A worried look crosses her face. I mean, theyre great horns, and Im not trying to insult. I just like your hair so much better. Not that you would look better without horns. I think you look great with them. Im just not used to judging horns, and I dont know what a good horn looks like compared to a bad horn, and Im babbling, arent I? She gives me a chagrined smile.
You are. I lean in to kiss her lightly.
Fani
Oct 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
-Im kind of invisible to men.
-How do they not see you? Is it because you are not very tall?
The last time things got so interesting was during the earthquake and at that time the whole tribe worked together to find a solution. Now only Summer and Warrek were there to rescue the rest of the tribe from the slavers.

These two couldnt be more opposite, Summer couldnt stop talking every time she felt uneasy, Warrek on the other hand was shy and could spend hours without saying a word. But that didn
Mei
Jun 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sf
Oh, thank God we have our belowed, original BBBs here!!! Alleluia!!! :)

As usual this is a light, sweet story with lot of fun moments! Loved the pairing of a silent hero and the heroine who cannot stop talking! So a propos! :)

So many fun, sweet and also hot moments!!! Shall we mention just one? ... she-spot? LMAO
Dark Lordette Jennymort ♔
description

So... Back at it again with these hot, sexy, barbarian blue aliens.
description

This one was actually pretty good considering the last few before this were kind of ... how do I say..?
description
Yeah, that's it. That's how I felt about the other ones.

I will continue this series.

**Update 07/13/2017**

guys! guyyyyyyys!

GUESS WHO FOUND MORE BLUE ALIEN SMUT!?

Celestine
Two words: She-spot.
LMAO. Plus, things are introduced that might take this series in a new direction. I have been waiting for quiet Warreck's story and loved his pairing with Summer, the girl with the verbal diarrhea. This book has many amusing moments and is never bogged down with seriousness. Loved Summer's can-do attitude. She surprised me and herself.

Book source: Kindle Unlimited subscription.
 B.E.Love
Jun 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love this series and I always appreciate that Ruby Dixon finds new twists and new ways to add to this series that seemed (at the beginning) to a certain end once everyone on the planet received their happy ending. In this book we start were book 14 took place. several of the tribe are at their home, some are at the ship and Summer and Werrek are picking fruit. Summer is the small girl who can't seem to keep her mouth closed. I't too quite she talks, nervous she talks. So being with Werrek who ...more
♛ Garima ♛

It's so nice to see original crew back. I cannot express my relief. Summer and Warrek, there couldn't be more opposite pair exists. Summer is nervous babbler and Warrek is strong, silent type so we have quite colorful personality match.

And who knew Chess could be so sexy and dirty game!

Amazing, and keep more coming...

(view spoiler)
Tricia Len
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-f, scifi, space-opera
I love, love love, Ice Planet Barbarians...the entire series.... I detest Summer.... she has to be the worst character out of all of the characters. I don't care if she means well...she is beyond annoying... and she could have gotten them all killed by her careless actions. She is supposed to be smart? She is dumb! She never thinks...just opens her mouth and spews.... no matter if someone is hurt she just goes off.

I don't like people like her. Sigh... so I never liked her w/Warrek.... I just
Ivy Deluca
description

I liked it enough, as it hits all the usual happy places that a good Planet Blue Balls book does. However, the rescue part of the book was probably the least fun (aka a bit boring) for me, and the romance between Summer and Warrek is sweet but nothing Not-Hoth shattering. Im still on this crazy Sakhui ride and since the verse is continuing to grow, Im ready to see what could possibly be next for our favorite Barbarians.

For more reviews, visit
description
description description description description description description
Jacqueline J
Jun 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Continue to enjoy this guilty pleasure series. This was a pretty good addition.
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
Another enjoyable one. Slavers arrive and capture the tribe and more human women and men are uncovered in pods. What will happen to the tribe?

Full review to come.
Rated: 4 Stars
Jacqueline's Reads
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ku, alien-zombie
4 Stars

Wow, I cant believe I am on book 14. Ive never been so invested into the series. This series has been high and low for me. I happy to say this one wasnt so bad. For one, the angst was low, the drama was low and it was overall a pleasant read. A bit too much of descriptive writing, but I liked that it was light.

I like the two main characters. The Heroine is a chatty box, kind of quirky and just cute. The Hero doesnt speak much but when he does, it means something.

I like that the tension
Emma
Chappy
I'm still loving this series. Here we focus on Warrek (the quiet one who lost his dad in the cave-in) and Summer the asian motor-mouth new girl. They don't seem like a good match but when they are forced to depend on each other to rescue some tribe-mates, they really click together.

Warrek loves listening to Summer and finds her mind intriguing. He thinks she is brave and strategic. Summer just loves feeling desired and like she's not talking a guy's ear off.

Great chemistry and lots of action
Victoria
Jun 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really like this couple
Kimberlee
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Dancing on my tippy toes stars

Wow, this was a game changer book. So much is going to start happening. I can't wait for the next Barbarian installment.

I'm so glad that Warreck and Summer became friends first it makes their romance that so much more special. Eek!!! Yay!!!
Jamie Campbell
I do not know how to rid her of the worry in her gaze. I know how to fish, how to hunt, how to skin. I do not know how to talk to a female.
But I must do something. So I place my hand atop her head, like I would a kit, and give her a pat. All will be well.
She reacts as if I have hissed at her, jerking back and slapping my hand away. What the fuck? Im not a child, thank you very much! Dont give me one of your patronizing little pats on the head, you dweeb!

And then I feel him move his hand. First,
Stacie
Summer & Warrek's story

This was not as strong as the other installments in this series. However, it was still entertaining enough for what it was. Let's be real, the smut is the main appeal here. Luckily, this book delivers on that end. Dixon can always be counted on for that in her stories.

My main gripe is with Summer. I found her to be a touch annoying. Her constant babbling was borderline obnoxious at certain points. I'm glad she had Warrek to help balance her out. He was an enjoyable
Stephen
This one a bit over the top for me. Summer is cute though I was hoping she'd turn out to be a closet ninja. Sadly no. Warrek is a pretty lovable guy but for me lacked dimension. Their relationship? Meh.

I did find several things interesting in this book. The introduction of more pod people presents an interesting dilemma to the tribe. One that Dixon treats with appropriate weight. It also for the first time produces some tension within the idyllic tribe--innocence lost. Finally, I liked that
(ツ) Hache
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
You know what? I kinda wish I stopped reading this series at Beks book.
Im getting bored. I just think its time for me to quit.

When 20 more new people were introduced I wasn't even excited. I'd rather have a time jump and read the kits books. I cant go on for another 20 books with new people. I got half way through this and I started skimming. Even the sex scenes with the constant g-spot mentions was non erotic

So my first time with a guy and I totally squirted. Im pretty sure he finger-banged the
Raine
Good story!

It's been a while since I've read about the Ice Planet Barbarians and am excited to be able to read a few books in the series after another right away. It looks like there is also an offshoot series about Prison Planet and aliens and also another spin-off that is on Not Hoth too! So exciting!

I enjoyed this book about Warrek and Summer. I love that they are both completely opposites and yet are a perfect fit. He's quiet and she's talkative. He's big and she's petite. He's blue and
MsKingsPens
This was so much better than the last one. I know Summer annoyed some people but I liked her. Her babble was more stream of consciousness and she was an undercover boss, lol. Her chess moves with the kidnappers were fun to read about. I also enjoyed Warrek. I'm a big fan of the strong silent type and he was so sweet to Summer. Loved them together.

I am going to try to give Brooke's book a chance, wish me luck...
Mari (Smut Duchess)
almost 4 *****

This was a fun read. Much better than the last book. Summer and Warrek see a slaving ship land and attack the barbarians and humans and take them captive. Summer and Warrek made a good team and they save the day. I've enjoyed this series and in the beginning it was easy to go along with human women abducted as slaves crash land on not Hoth. I was OK with the tribe finding another crashed ship with more human women in stasis pods. It was a stretch but I even was OK with the traders
Under the Covers Book Blog
Another day on the Ice Planet, another crisis, another romance and of course another load of horned blue alien goodness. This time with the quiet Warrek, a character we haven't seen much of, and one of the newcomers the very chatty Summer. We have a bit of action in this book as the twosome have work together to rescue some of their people from slavers that arrive at the suddenly very popular Ice Planet.

I'm 15 books in and I continue to love this series. Although each book is similar, I can't
Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog)

Hmmmmm blue aliens. Hmmmm horny blue aliens and in more way than one. Ruby Dixon never leaves me disappointed, another great book in the series. Check out my full review on Under the Covers.
Quirky Omega
Unconvincing romance. Eh.
Delta
Oct 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Whitney

#broken

I know I must sound like a broken record, but I'd read anything by Ruby Dixon. Seriously. A trip to the DMV. A trip to the grocery store? The doctor's office? Literally anything.

This book follows Summer, the chatty/dingy girl, and Warrek, the silent, brooding type. After a series of events, Summer and Warrek finds themselves going alone to the fruit cave. Summer, like most of us girls, thinks that Warrek finds her annoying for her word vomit, and she is always assuming the worst. While
Kelly
I <3 these big, blue aliens and their special lady friends SO HARD. Warrek and Summer are just another piece of the ever expanding brood and I'm happy they're happy.

Buuuuut...things aren't all hearts and roses at first. Warrek is the strong, silent type and Summer's a talker. Because Warrek doesn't talk much, Summer doesn't think he likes her, much less anything deeper. When they're forced to work together to rescue their...err, clanmates? Tribemates? Whichever. When they band together to
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Alien Assassin's Stolen Bride (In The Stars)
  • The Monarch's Mate (House Of Kaimar, #2)
  • The Alien's Dream (Warriors of Luxiria, #5)
  • Chosen By A Beast (Hearts Of Stone, #1)
  • Caveman Alien's Ransom (Caveman Aliens, #1)
  • The Alien's Obsession (Warriors of Luxiria, #6)
  • The Commander's Captive (House Of Kaimar, #1)
  • The Alien's Seduction (Warriors of Luxiria, #7)
  • The Alien's Lover (Warriors of Luxiria, #3)
  • Taken by the Alien Warrior (Warriors of Agron #1)
  • The Alien's Prize (Warriors of Luxiria, #1)
  • The Alien's Touch (Warriors of Luxiria, #4)
  • The Alien's Mate (Warriors of Luxiria, #2)
  • Claimed by the Horde King (Horde Kings of Dakkar, #2)
  • The Bodyguard’s Breeder (The House of Kaimar #3)
  • Dark Planet Warriors: The Complete Serial (Dark Planet Warriors, #1)
  • Caveman Alien's Mate (Caveman Aliens, #2)
  • Mama and the Alien Warrior (Treasured by the Alien, #1)
Ruby Dixon is the secret penname of a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author. As Ruby, she writes sexy barbarian aliens, grumpy shifters, and domineering bikers.

Ice Planet Barbarians (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Ice Planet Barbarians (Ice Planet Barbarians, #1)
  • Barbarian Alien (Ice Planet Barbarians, #2)
  • Barbarian Lover (Ice Planet Barbarians, #3)
  • Barbarian Mine (Ice Planet Barbarians, #4)
  • Barbarian's Prize (Ice Planet Barbarians, #5)
  • Barbarian's Mate (Ice Planet Barbarians, #6)
  • Barbarian's Touch (Ice Planet Barbarians, #7)
  • Barbarian's Taming (Ice Planet Barbarians, #8)
  • Barbarian's Heart (Ice Planet Barbarians, #9)
  • Barbarian's Hope (Ice Planet Barbarians, #10)