Start by marking “Son of the Cursed Bear (Sons of Beasts, #1)” as Want to Read:
Son of the Cursed Bear (Sons of Beasts, #1)

Son of the Cursed Bear

(Sons of Beasts #1)

****Don’t miss the exciting first book in T. S. Joyce’s brand new standalone series, Sons of Beasts****

Published July 23rd 2017 by Wicked Willow Press

To ask other readers questions about Son of the Cursed Bear, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Son of the Cursed Bear

Start your review of Son of the Cursed Bear (Sons of Beasts, #1)
Erin
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOVED THIS. Nox was amazing and I believe one of my favorite of Joyce's heroes. It's been awhile since Ive read this author, but her writing is even better than I remember. Romantic in a unique and totally swoony worthy way. Hilarious as shit too. LOVED THIS! ...more
Lady Heather
Jul 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-release
T.S. Joyce's books are my go-to feel- good quick reads.
I LOVE these messed up, deranged, dominant, funny as hell shifters.

A great start for a new series.
Darcy
Jul 25, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (7/25/2018)!💝

Blurb:
Bounty Hunter, Nox Fuller, has been challenged to do the impossible. He’s supposed to bring the Red Dragon in for a year long stint in shifter prison, but this job could be the death of him. His focus should be on the hunt, but when he meets a shy shifter named Nevada, he can’t help but be distracted by the curvy beauty. He doesn’t care that she has trouble speaking to people. He’s different too. But as he finds out exactly what kind of shifter he’s falli
Emily
Nox Fuller is a bounty hunter, he takes the toughest jobs and his newest task is bringing the most feared dragon back to spend time in jail. Red Dragon lives up to his volatile name, Nox though figures he will either capture him or get killed in action. Life could be worse. However when he is out one night he comes to the rescue of Nevada Foxburg, a shy timid Fox who is sexier than she knows.

Nevada is deathly afraid of others but she knows she needs to thank think the intimidating Nox for helpin
Umaiya ❄️Ramblings of a Scattered Mind❄️

This was definitely better than the last T.S. Joyce I read, but what is with all these assholes being portrayed as heroes. Nox wasn't as bad but I didn't really see a HEA in the future for these two.
It was short, insta and way too grouchy a read. *shrugs*
Rachel K
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love TS Joyce books - they're so much fun!

This was a great start to a new series. Nox and Nevada were so perfect for each other. There's no unnecessary drama and I was happy with the way things ended. Can't wait for the next book :)

Veronica Rosa
This is the story of Clinton's son, Nox. If you've read the other books, you'll know just how freaken crazy Clinton is and his son doesn't fall far from the tree, which means, I loved this book. TS Joyce does crazy so well.

My only issue is that I was a little confused because somehow I'd missed book 5 for the Red Havoc series. How the hell did that happen? Needless to say, I'm reading that one as soon as I'm done this review. Which is now.
Delta
Lilli Myers
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another masterpiece

You know you're reading a great book when you lose track of time and everything that is going on around you. This happened to me whilst reading Son of the Cursed Bear.

I am excited to read more of this new series but I do hope there will be no peeing on the Red Dragon, I dropped my kindle laughing so hard at that, I was laughing that hard my Mr asked if I needed a drink of lemonade which set me off all over again, you know that kind of laugh where you can't breath, tears stream
Gwen (The Gwendolyn Reading Method)
T.S. Joyce is definitely one of my favorite guilty-pleasure authors. And I loved that this one had a main character with social anxiety and a tug-on-the-heartstrings melodramatic storyline. All the right elements to make this immensely enjoyable for me!
Vfields Don't touch my happy!
#1
This is a trilogy from T. S. Joyce. Right now what I need is to read something that pulls me away from reality, entertains me, makes me laugh, makes me worry and makes me happy. As far as I’m concerned this checked all of the boxes.
4 stars
This is a continuation from the entire massive series from this world even though it is declared a standalone trilogy. I found more than enough references to the previous books that it works well in the series and if you’re a compulsive neurotic about books l
Sheena
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Nox was pretty much everything you'd hoped he'd be, being Clinton's son. Super funny, in an in-your-face way, smarta**, crazy, fun, and sweet all at the same time. Never know what he's going to do or what's going to come out of his mouth next, but you know it'll either make you laugh or melt your heart.

And Nevada was perfect for him. It was great seeing him try to fight against liking her as much as he did, because you knew he needed her calm to help sooth his crazy personality. And she's probab
Mazmum
Aug 16, 2018 rated it liked it
RARE reading challenge

Again a new author to me and I do love supes. Here we have a super grumpy bear shifter who is no good with people skills so he's a bounty hunter by trade.

Nevada couldn't be further away from the brashness of Nox if she tried. A lifetime of not being enough has her confidence at an all time low. But opposites attract and meeting Nox seems to light a fire within the little fox.

This was a fun if short book. It hard to cram in back story when you have such a short book and so w
Jamies
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
CLINTON JR!!! He is so annoying like his daddy, I just love it. His country club outfit is great and I love that we get to see a new shifter breed! Side note I want their future babies to steroid versions of their mother's animal. Love bears but come on, you gotta love an animal that's stops a dragon with pee! ...more
Rachel Smart
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Totally loved it!!

I freaking loved it. I love Nevada! She is sooo strong while she is dealing with her social anxiety. She is terrified and yet not. Not is a mess. I laughed throughout the book. Great story! Can't wait for the next book!!
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
This was a fun read with a group of ragtag shifters. While they each come across as loners when push comes to shove they have each other's backs. I'm interested in seeing what the next book in this series has to offer with this lovable group. ...more
Cassandra
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ok wow! You could not have a more perfect pair. Pretty sure this is my favorite book from this author so far. Funny, crazy and shifters also a guy with no filter what so ever. I can’t wait to read the rest of the series.
Lisa Stacks
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Bears

He's a mid understood bear bounty hunter who is after a dragon but finds his mate a shy Fox shifter. First book in a new spinoff series.Great cast of characters
Mfred
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Bounty hunter and sexy werebear Nox Fuller has to track down the Red Dragon and take him off to shifter jail. Instead, he meets Nevada Foxburg, a beautiful fox with horrendous social anxiety. Somehow, Nox’s anti-social, practically feral demeanor draws Nevada out of her shell and the sparks fly. But how will the other foxes react when they find out she’s shacking up with a bear? And what about that dang dragon?

I rarely laugh out loud when reading but Joyce’s novel had me howling with laughter. T
Ariel Marie
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fast read

Fast read. I thought fox shifters are different. I haven't read about them before. Good story. Would be willing to read the next one.
K.J.
Sep 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Surprised

I was pleasantly surprised with this book. I laughed out loud several times at these two messed up shifters. I'm hoping the next in the series is just as good.
Wild_irish_rose
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These are short, quick, and fun reads. Another good book by Joyce.
SheLove2Read
Heat Rating: 🔥🔥🔥
Narrator Performance: 🎧🎧🎧🎧
ZETTER
Taking A Chance!!!

Nox Fuller, a Bear shifter and a bounty hunter who was tasked of bringing Vyr "Red Dragon" in for a year stint in a shifter prison but that task was becoming very challenging. He know he should keep his head in the game but when he met the sexy, shy shifter named Nevada. He knew that things would be very interesting.

"No, Nevada Foxburg. I wouldn't ask you to change either...You can just be who you are around me, and I won't judge."

Nevada Foxburg, a Fox shifter who w
4 stars.
Marsha Keeper Bookshelf
Reviewed at Shifter Haven

Son of the Cursed Bear, the beginning of T.S. Joyce’s Sons of Beasts trilogy takes me right back to those early days of reading the connecting series that make up Damon’s Mountains. Raw, intense, snarky, over the top bad boy – yeah the apple didn’t fall far from the tree in Nox. He’s Clinton one hundred times amplified and absolutely adorable… in a hot, sexy, sometimes total arse kinda way.

After the events with the Red Havoc Crew Damon wants his son Vyr brought in to ac
Athena
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr-shifters, recs
⭐⭐⭐: where do I find myself a Nox?!

Nox Fuller is the Son of the Cursed Bear. He likes to fight and piss people off. He doesn't do people.
Nevada Foxburg is a fox shifter. She's got social anxiety and never says the right thing. She doesn't do people.
Together they might be able to find what others think they don't deserve...

I'm a little conflicted about this book. I rated it four stars because I loved the characters, but I'm taking one star away in my written down review. Before this book, I read
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Elder Wolf (Wilde Brothers Ranch #1)
  • Survival Wolf (Wilde Brothers Ranch #2)
  • Blackstone Ranger Hero (Blackstone Rangers #3)
  • Hex: Winter (Shifter Seasons #1)
  • Mac: Winter (Shifter Seasons #3)
  • Scorch (Bearpaw Ridge Firefighters, #11)
  • Max (Club Crimson, #1)
  • Lock (Club Crimson, #2)
  • Beck: Winter (Shifter Seasons #2)
  • Storm Bear (Return to Bear Creek #5)
  • Forever Bear (Return to Bear Creek #4)
  • The Master Shark's Mate (Fire & Rescue Shifters, #5)
  • Tourmaline (Awakened Sea Dragons, #2)
  • P.I. Bear (Return to Bear Creek #7)
  • Dirty Fight (Dirt Track Dogs: The Second Lap, #3)
  • Platinum (Date-A-Dragon, #3)
  • Mountain Bear (Return to Bear Creek, #2)
  • Dragon Next Door (Forgotten Dragons, #1)
T.S. Joyce is devoted to bringing hot shifter romances to readers. Hungry alpha males are her calling card, and the wilder the men, the more she'll make them pour their hearts out. She werebear swears there'll be no swooning heroines in her books. It takes tough-as-nails women to handle the shifters of Bear Valley.

She lives in a tiny town, outside of a tiny city, and devotes her life to writing bi

Sons of Beasts (3 books)
  • Son of Kong (Sons of Beasts, #2)
  • Son of the Dragon (Sons of Beasts, #3)