Start by marking “The Beauty Of Chaos” as Want to Read:
The Beauty Of Chaos

The Beauty Of Chaos

I needed something new.
Somewhere new.
I couldn’t live in the city my mom died in, knowing that the only family I had left hated me.
So I left.
It was selfish but I did it to protect my heart. I ran away from a city of heartbreak to one where I could start fresh. A new job a few states away was the opportunity I needed and I took it with hopes of rebuilding my life while h
Published July 24th 2017 by Blue Tulip Publishing INC

To ask other readers questions about The Beauty Of Chaos, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Beauty Of Chaos

Lorelle
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so much. It made me feel all of the feels. I laughed, I fell in love, I thought I was going to cry at one point. The story line was unique and pulled me in from the first chapter and it never lulled. I loved all the twists and turns and the way they made me feel. This did not feel or read like a debut novel and I can't wait to read more from Liz Monroe.
BellaorevBooks
Aug 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-2017
The Beauty of Chaos
By Liz Monroe

Let's start with this been Liz Monroe first book. It's was such a great read. I got suck into Juliet, Mason, Jasper and Joey's world from the very beginning. The story took me by surprise. This four soul have endure a deep pain that not so many could come on top and view the world with the same maturity and light as they did. Their pain forged such an amazing and strong friendship. For some it might look like fools but to me seen it through their eyes the way t
Laura Button
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If I could give this more stars I would. Read this book in a total of 6 hours which is fast for me. I went into this book not knowing much about it. I've loved it from the very start. It has given me all the feels. I just hope there is going to be another so we get to know more about the characters. If you get a chance to read any book then make this the book! Brilliant debut novel by Liz Monroe
Denise Marie
Jun 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
I LOVED every second of this book! I read this book pre published and wasn't sure what I was in for but I was completely drawn in by the first chapter. The storyline was so unique and creative I couldn't stop reading. Lovable characters, unexpected twists, love and loss this book has it all. I was completely invested in every character and hope there will be more books to learn more about them. I can't believe this book is the authors debut some people just put pen to paper and everything they w ...more
Rebecca Jenshak
I thought I knew where this book was headed, but every time I thought I knew - I was surprised. I really enjoyed the characters in this book, and also the unique story structure. It didn't follow the typical boy meets girl and falls in love story line. Their love story was much more complicated, and in the end I was rooting for them so much more because of it.
Messy Bun Book Blog
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Once I started this one I could not put it down, it sucked me in and didn't let go!
The Beauty of Chaos is well written with likable characters. I was very pleased with this story and I can't wait for more from Liz Monroe. If I could give more than 5 Stars I would!! Pick this one up now!
Yessi Smith
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Liz Monroe's unique storytelling sucked me. The characters dug their claws into my heart and refused to let go until the very end. My heart raced, soared, and fell along with them. I laughed and screamed and may have even sent threatening messages to the author.
The Beauty of Chaos rooted itself inside me in the best possible way.
5 breathtaking heartfelt stars
Amy
Aug 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Juliet is in a new state, new town, new environment starting over again. A new job, new apartment and new life await her. Then she meets Mason, Joey, and Jasper. Three people who will rock her world and make her head spin. She is unprepared for the love these three people bring to her life and how they will shape her life in the future.

Mason is healing from his past. He'll never out run his demons, but he can forget them while he is with Juliet. When life hands him a punch. But in return her ga
Deborah
Jul 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
The title is apt. There was beauty in this chaos...the chaos of grief, the chaos of saying goodby to old friends and meeting new ones, the chaos of finding someone to love and of life's cruel joke getting in the way of it. I loved all those chaotic moments with Mason, Juliet, Joey, and Jasper. I loved experiencing their burgeoning friendships and the trials that eventually came their way. About 30% into the story I realized what was about to happen and my heart actually hurt for them. At one poi ...more
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
The Beauty of Chaos is Liz Monroe's debut read and it's a fantastic start to her career. I loved everything about this book. It's angsty, funny, swoonworthy, happy and sad. I really adored all of the characters and I couldn't turn the pages fast enough. This story isn't all flowers and rainbows, but neither is life. Life is chaos, you just need to find the beauty in it!

“I promised myself I wouldn’t kiss you today, but you’re making it really hard not to.”
S.J. Higgins
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
I read this book in its early stages and it was brilliant then, it is even better now.
This story about four lives so deeply intertwined in a way that is (as the title hints at) beautiful and chaotic made me really look at myself on more than one occasion. Juliet and Joey's friendship is one that warms your heart. What Juliet sacrifices for what she believes is the best for her friends at the time is inspiring, her strength of character even more so.
A heartwarming read.
Monyca Tamang
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! I feel so empty now. 😜 Can't wait to get lost in more of your works. Absolutely amazing. ♥ ...more
Valerie
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so much!! It made me laugh. It also made me cry while flying on a plane, lol! I can't wait to read Liz Monroe's next book!
Bri Lind
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book! It had moments of "oh my gosh" and moments that made me smile. I loved the relationship between Joey and Juliet. It was always like they were meant to be best friends. the dynamics between the four friends was awesome and something that everyone dreams of having between friends. Mason and Jasper seemed more like brothers than anything else and I wouldn't expect their relationship to be any different than it was. I am so proud of Liz for writing this book and it just s ...more
Rina Smith
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

An oddly satisfying book. I'm not sure how mature I could be in these same circumstances, it made for a great read.
Angel, Book Boyfriend Blog
This story takes a hold of your heart and never lets go till the last page, the characters are well written and give you everything your looking for in a story. This story has all the feels and you fall in love with all the characters they all have flaws but that is The Beauty of Chaos.
Bethany Stahler
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's been a while since I couldn't put a book down. I read the first 2 chapters about 3 weeks ago and got busy but when I picked it back up this weekend I was hooked. I throughly enjoyed it.
Megan Luker
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just finished this book for a second time and it's absolutely remarkable that this is Liz Monroe's debut. You find yourself standing in each character's shoes, feeling everything going on within the book. It's an incredible story that you HAVEN'T read before. The emotion stays with you long after you turn that final page.
DJ
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC from the author.

After a night of reflection I'm going to change my rating to 4.5

Also I needed to sleep on this book before I wrote this review. This is a dazzling debut novel from Liz
Monroe. I'm so grateful for the chance to read this story. This book surprised me at every turn, it was in a sense chaotic but in a manageable way. Juliet was broken but brave. She allowed her self to fall in love so soon after traumatic events which is the bravest thing I could imagine. Love is
Michelle Pavey
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Beauty of Chaos

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Juliet is new in town. Within days she is asked out by two very attractive men and made herself a new friend! Little does she know, they are all connected! As if choosing between two men isn’t hard enough, there is a giant secret that will rock everyone’s world!

This was such a cute easy read! It is a sweet clean romance that has the perfect amount of romance, pain, and plot twists. Most of the book is laid out to where you can almost guess what will happen next, but then
Celia Schow
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I went through The Beauty of Chaos faster than most books - it's beautifully written and such a treat to read! Liz Monroe is clearly extremely talented and tells a story well.

The only reason I can't give this book 5 stars is because of the characters - mainly the male characters. Both Mason and Jasper felt "too good to be true" to me and almost like the same guy.

There are parts of the story where either Jasper or Mason simply go to such extremes to please Juliet that it almost felt scary to me
Edna
Sep 11, 2018 rated it liked it
One LONG ,Busy Year

First off... I did love the beginning , Mason stood out for me as the the one I felt so much for. What he had to go thru . I smiled,had tears and honestly had to break from the story a bit. Julianne, had me shaking my head too often. So often she seemed more a teenager than adult. With no spoilers , I wanted to like her, but the back and forth within the few weeks, and more drama than chaos left me feeling less. All in one year , filled with chaos ,drama and some beauty.
S. Jones
Sep 16, 2017
Cindy
Jun 12, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Author. Mom. Wife. Professional Coffee Drinker. Amateur Napper. Netflix Enthusiast.
“I’m not saying that you saved me, but you made me want to save myself.” 1 likes