Start by marking “Diversity (Hilltops Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Diversity (Hilltops Book 3)

Diversity

(Hilltops #3)

I have one priority: to successfully manage my exclusive club.

Then Allie Emerson entered the picture.
Still, I can't let anything, and I mean anything, distract me.
Not even her.
But something is happening to me.
And she's responsible for it.
Diversity is book three in the Hilltops Series. All three books can be read as standalones but are best read in sequence. All of F
Published July 17th 2017 by Loose Id LLC

To ask other readers questions about Diversity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Diversity

Start your review of Diversity (Hilltops Book 3)
Kathleen R.
Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it

4 unexpected stars

I've followed Faith Starr ever since i read her first novel in the Hilltops series - the story about the Hilltops BDSM club and its members is one that piqued my attention to say the least. While i mistook her for another author who wrote self help novels, i can honestly say that there is no mistaking her now as she keeps developing her engaging stores that give you a general idea of what this lifestyle could be.

4 breath taking dreams

This time we
Jenny Prose
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hilltops 3: Diversity by Faith Starr

4.5 Stars

This was Mitch and Alison's much deserved story. I loved this series so much! There was incredible chemistry between all the characters. There was highs and lows that added suspense and different dimensions to the story.

Simply incredible. I can't wait to see what Faith creates next.

#mustreadseries
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
With his brother running Dorian Publishing, Mitch is left in charge of Hilltops, their kink and fantasy club. He has made a personal vow to not let his brothers down and prove himself capable to his family. He sure as heck is not going to let anything distract him from his job . . . especially a woman.

Allie has just ended a long term relationship. Between teaching and tutoring English as well as teaching dance classes and running a dance camp in the summer, she is a busy woman. Sparks fly, howev
Brandy Roberts
Sep 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the first two books in the hilltops series but couldn't really connect with Mitch and Allie they really frustrated me to no end and sometimes confused me . One of the bright sides were the other couples mentioned in the series if you haven't read Destiny and Purity I highly suggest that you do before you begin this one , in Diversity we get to see how Noah , Jordin and Derek , Emily are doing with upcoming marriage and making babies . With Mitch and Allie having really good chem ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED Destiny, and Purity so much, but I gotta be honest, Diversity is my FAVORITE! So let me get to it. Mitch Dorian and his two brothers have a successful club called Hilltops, and while they have run it in the past together, now it's basically Mitch. And since he was considered the real party boy of the three, he's determined to grow up & prove to everyone that he can do it. So that means he has no time for relationships at all. Allie Emerson is a teach and dance instructor, who ...more
Books Laid Bare
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
With each and every book this series has improved immeasurably and with this book three, it is in my opinion the best yet.
Mitch has always run the club with his brothers Noah and Derek, well that was the case, now that they are settled down and taking the helm of the family’s other business Mitch is left exclusively in charge of Hilltops and with a lot to prove, can this jack the lad show his sceptical family that he is ready to grow up and be a proper adult!
I liked Mitch he was a kid at heart
Beyond The Covers Blog
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: holly
Diversity by Faith Starr is the third book in the Hilltops series which centres around the third and final brother Mitch.  Mitch is what you would consider to be the classic black sheep of the family.  He was lazy, liked to party and pretty self absorbed. Allie is best friends with Mitch's soon to be sister-in-law and is a very monogamous person.  Mitch is finally stepping up and doing what his family always knew he was capable of and is very successfully running the Hilltops sex club he opened ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
'Diversity' by Faith Starr is Book Three in the "Hilltops" series. This is the story of Mitch Dorian and Allie Emerson. I do feel you will enjoy this book more if you have read the previous books, but if you choose not to you will be okay.
Mitch's brothers focus seem to have moved away from the "Hilltops" club to work more on the Family Publishing Company. This has left Mitch with the responsibility of Hilltops and he wants things to run smoothly. Allie's best friends Emily is dating Mitch's bro
Books After Fifty
I was so excited to see this title was up for release. Faith has fast become a favourite author of mine. And the Dorian men definitely some of my favourite characters.

In this, the third book, we finally get to read about Mitch Dorian. The self doubting ‘playboy’ brother. But then in walks Allie (his brother’s girl’s bestie) and suddenly life means more to Mitch!!!

I really do adore these characters. The whole family are great. The film lines Mitch and Allie throw out along the way had me smiling,
Wendy Livingstone
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd and concluding part of this trilogy, and is Mitch and Allie’s story. Mitch and his brothers run the extremely successful Hilltops, and while his brothers are running the other family businesses, Mitch has his focus set on Hilltops. Allie is an English teacher and dance instructor, and the chemistry between these two is explosive. No spoilers; this is a must read, you will not be disappointed. However, it is better to have read the previous two novels first!
This is a well written,
Sherry Haynes
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
For me the easiest way to sum up this book is a quote from the book.

"Your number one priority should always be yourself and taking care of yourself. Whatever experiences you've had in the past that for what ever reason made you feel you need to prove yourself to others is nonsense. The only person you need to prove anything to is you, Mitch, and you can't do that if you're lying to yourself."

This book is the third in the series and covers the relationship between Allie and Mitch and that quote s
Little monster
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of Amo's book corner.

This is the third and last book in the Hilltop series and is Mitch and Allie's story.

Faith has done it again with this book she has made you love the characters and story again.

Mitch is the brother that I've been waiting to read about he is sexy and has a lot to prove to his brothers after the way he acted in book 1. Allie is a teacher who is just looking for fun she has a crush on Mitch but always afraid to ask him out because he is her best friend's brot
Joan Phillips
Jan 05, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Allie was feisty and a no holds bar person, who was attracted to Mitch who was the family bad boy. What his plan was to only have a sexual relationship with Allie. That wasn't happening because Allie refused to be used that way. Both agreed to dating, but Mitch's past kept getting in their way. When Allie agreed to give him one more chance, he eliminated all obstacles that was in their way.
The only problem I had with this book, the story could've been stronger. There were too many chapters I ski
kiz burd
Jun 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good

True 💘and commitment comes in all forms of husband and wife relationship development.trust is the real based before love can survive.
M.D.
Aug 14, 2020
Anna Engdahl
Jan 02, 2019
Annette Ayala
May 27, 2019
Katy Kitchin
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow. I’m in awe. This is my first ever Faith Starr book, as well as my first proper BDSM novel, and I’m pleasantly surprised and in awe.

Faith Starr’s writing is flawless, she creates a world you fall into happily and lovingly, because her characters are just that beautiful. This is an epic love story about a man who’s been taught he’s irresponsible and not to be taken seriously, and a woman that shows him how wrong that assessment is.

I love love love when a romance includes a dance aspect. As s
Marti Burgess
May 20, 2020
Michelle Austin
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
description

Diversity was a great 5 star read. This is book 3 in the Hillstop series.

I was excited to finally get Mitch’s story. Mitch is the Dorian brother that runs the Hilltop sex club while the other two run the publishing company. He has a lot to prove and he’s determined to do it, without distractions. That is until Allie gets his attention.

Allie is a teacher who is looking for some fun,all her friends have someone and she has recently ended a bad relationship
Susan Alden
Sep 13, 2017
Casey Leigh
Aug 11, 2018
Faith Starr
Sep 20, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Jeffrey Graham
Dec 29, 2018
Julie Morton
Jan 19, 2019

• The Hunter Brothers Complete Collection Box Set
  • Golden Chains (Colorblind #3)
  • White Locks (Colorblind, #2)
  • Lone Prince (Royally Unexpected #7)
  • The Hunter (Boston Belles, #1)
  • His Obsession (The Hunter Brothers Book 1)
  • Floored (Ward Sisters, #3)
  • The Sin of Saint Nick (Criminal Sins #3)
  • Accidental Sugar Daddy
  • The Villain (Boston Belles, #2)
  • The Proposal (The Dark Wedding Duet, #1)
  • Crave (Crave, #1)
  • My Bloodline (Featherstone Academy, #1)
  • Run Away With Me (Come Back to Me, #3)
  • Crush (Crave, #2)
  • White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements, #1)
  • A Secret for a Secret (All In, #3)
  • Your Bloodline (Featherstone Academy, #2)
I am mother of three, wife of one, and pet owner of a Westie, Silky Terrier, and a rescue.

I am a hopeless romantic, with a little spice, or a lot, depending on one's point of view. But one thing you can be sure of when reading my books is a happily ever after ending.

Hilltops (3 books)