Start by marking “Journey's End: Death, Dying, and the End of Life” as Want to Read:
Journey's End: Death, Dying, and the End of Life

Journey's End: Death, Dying, and the End of Life

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
In Journey's End, many and varied collaborators write about death, dying, and the end of life. We attempt to describe real life issues and circumstances, and we discuss ways to proactively deal with them. Useful training, resource, and reference material is also included.

Death, dying, and end of life are topics many prefer to avoid. This book suggests that we benefit from
Paperback
Published July 20th 2017 by Xlibris

To ask other readers questions about Journey's End, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Journey's End

really liked it 4.00  ·
 ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Victoria Brewster
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Naturally, I am going to give this book a 5 star rating since I am one of the authors :)

This book combines so much into one and if you look at a local book store or online-there are few books that go beyond one story or one perspective. This book has 54 professionals and lay people in it and has a multitude of perspectives on the topics of death, dying, end of life, grief, bereavement, resources, quotes, checklists, training information, assisted dying and euthanasia laws around the world+

Julie
Dec 26, 2017
Cari
added it
Mar 15, 2018
I am an author, editor, and curator of stories, and I am honored to coach other writers to pen and publish their work. A lifelong educator and artist, I am a proud parent and "grand-partner," and I live with my spouse in Canada.

Inspired by my father’s end of life, I published a short memoir about my family’s loss and my personal response to his death and dying. "Daddy, this is it. Being-with My D