Start by marking “Love Me, Love Me Not” as Want to Read:
Love Me, Love Me Not

Love Me, Love Me Not

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  708 Ratings  ·  82 Reviews
When Hailey Brown is removed from her home and put into foster care, all she wants is a safe, comfortable place where she can finish school and move on with her life. It’s not easy adjusting to a new school and a new life, but Mr. and Mrs. Campbell and their teenage son, Brad, welcome Hailey with open arms.

As Hailey begins to adjust to her new life, she and Brad grow clos
Expected publication: June 19th 2018 by Swoon Reads

To ask other readers questions about Love Me, Love Me Not, please sign up.

S.M. Koz I'm working on it now and hope to release it by the end of the year!
S.M. Koz I'm working on it now and hope to release it by the end of the year!

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
What I enjoyed most about Love Me, Love Me Not is that it didn't rely on typical tropes as a main source of conflict. For example, misunderstandings and miscommunications rarely happened. Even when there was one, it was cleared up rather quickly. It wasn't prolonged and it didn't create unnecessary drama. Hailey, the main female character, had low self esteem. This wasn't used to cause problems between her and her love interest like I see over and over again in similar novels where self doubt is ...more
May 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

Hailey is in her senior year of high school. She has been in the foster system for a few years and has been moved from home to home. Her mother is a deadbeat who didn't even care enough to feed her while she was growing up. The only consistency she has in life is Chase. Who also is bad news and the reason she keeps getting kicked out of foster homes.

Brad is your typical rich high school boy, star quarter back and gorgeous. He doesn't date, but instead spends his time working out and ge
Sophia Holt
Apr 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I found this book by chance on ibooks, it was free, and the blurb sounded good. And i am so glad i decided to browse that day, cause this book had me hooked from beginning to end.
Hailey has had a pretty rough up bringing, no thanks to her mother. She has been moved around several times, and the last one a few months before her 18th Birthday.
There she meets Brad...and things start to look up for her....but of course there has to be some drama (which i will not go into to, but thoroughly enjoyed.
Dec 16, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2.5 Stars

The characters were juvenile and unrealistic. The writing wasn't bad, and the plot overall was good, but the way everything happened, and people's reactions etc, were just not realistic. Plus there was WAY too much drama that wasn't necessary.
Damaris (GoodChoiceReading)
Unputdownable! Started this one earlier today and could not stop reading! Only break I had was to cook and eat. I loved it! Huge 5 stars!!!!!
Sep 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary, 2016
Read this on Swoon Reads while it's still in manuscript/editing form. All around it was really good and really well written. I loved the dual POV.
Apr 25, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Hailey Brown Brad Campbell

I was excited about this book because the rating was so high. Unfortunately I didn't enjoy it as much as I expected. It's not that it was a bad book. I did enjoy parts of it. Hailey and Brad's relationship started way too fast for me. There was little time between when they met and when they were working toward a relationship. But later in the story after they were in a relationship it was cute. They worked well together.

What I really liked was the conflict of Hailey
Amanda Gillespie Shock N Awe Book Blog
This was my first time ever reading anything by S.M. Koz, and I am glad that I was chosen by Destiny Hawkins of Hawkview Book Review Services for the opportunity to experience S.M. Koz in her novel Love Me, Love Me Not. It took me all of two days to read it, and I was invested from the first page. There is suspense, romance, teenage angst and baby drama. Add to that a couple of psycho’s and of course, the rags to riches plot and you have a fun read. You get to see the story from both views of th ...more
Melissa Crump
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just finished and oh my gosh!!!! Holy Crap! I'm left wanting so much more. I can't wait to see where they go next!!!! I couldn't put this down. This was truly a great book and a great plot. I love the banter between the characters. All the relationships seem genuine, real and not forced.

Your heart aches for Hailey. The author does a great job making you feel genuinely invested in the relationships and you find yourself eager to see what happens next.

I really look forward to what happens next.
Nov 13, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
I didn't feel like reading the 3 other books I am reading (and I was too lazy to go get them) and since the fanfic I am hooked on hasn't updated since this morning (usually it's like two chapters a day) I figured I would go on swoonreads and see what's up. It wasn't bad. Pretty predictable but it was good. A quick read and it was interesting. I thought that Brad was too hard to believe, I mean he sounded a bit toooooo perfect (but it's nice to dream). But it was cute.
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. I thought the plot of the story was so unique and that the descriptions of everything were perfect. I looked up Monet and he was an actual painter so obviously a lot of research went in to make this book. I have reread it so many times and will continue to reread it. I can't wait for the next book in the series to come out.
Apr 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dual-pov, long-book
Written well and had loveable characters. I almost stopped reading from chapter 20 as I didn't like the direction and what was happening to Brad. Continued in hopes for something to maybe change. Still a few more twists onwards and finishing with more to come.
Not sure when the next book is out and if I'll read.
Mar 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya, romance, football, family
Hailey is a senior in high school and gets placed in the foster care system because her mom is an addict. At the very beginning of the book she gets caught with her boyfriend and gets kicked out of that foster house, so she is moved to a different school district away from her boyfriend. Her new foster parents have a son who is the same age as Hailey and she falls for him.

It's a very interesting story line and covers her fear of not fitting in, of not wanting to take any assistance from her fost
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book threw my expectations out the window, in the best way possible. Hailey is in foster care; an older child in the system with a mother that just doesn't care enough to take care of her. When she is placed with a family that genuinely seems to want to help her, and one that cares for her, Hailey chooses to ignore the feelings for her foster brother...she doesn't want to jeopardize anything.
S.M. Koz has written a book that touches on some pretty tough topics with grace; and don't even get
buddy pearson
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read for 13 year of age and up.

I love that I can easy follow the plot and predict what is going on. I put myself into the characters as I read and predict what I would do in their situation for the outcome I want. I love how this rich family is so understanding and loving unlike the real rich people out there that make this a wonderful story that I can't wait for the next book. I hope it has the same predictable outcome that I love.
Mya Williams
Oct 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
amaze balls
Danielle Owen
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf
Did Not Finish.

Wanted to enjoy this book but I couldn’t get passed the writing unfortunately. Also, I felt that the characters were undeveloped and unrelateable.
Sep 25, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Can't wait for the next book!
Stacy Hahn
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love Me, Love Me Not is the first book that I have read by SM Koz and it will not be the last. I absolutely loved it. I loved the story line and was immediately pulled in to the story. This book is about hope, love and forgiveness and most importantly believing in yourself and not letting your past define who you are and what you can become. It was heartbreaking at times, but also uplifting and hopeful. I loved the dual POV’s and insight from each of the characters.

Hailey was born into a life th
Whitney Cannavina
I received an ARC for an honest review
Review by The Club

Hailey has been dealt a crappy life. A drug addict mom caused her to be thrown in foster care but she's been moved several times due to her breaking the rules by having her POS bf sneak into her room. Finally she is placed into a great family away from her BF into a new school who also have a boy the same age as her. Things are looking up. But can she manage to stay out of trouble long enough to enjoy their hospitality or will she ruin it
Apr 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
* I received an ebook in exchange for an honest review. *

This was my first book by author S. M. Koz but it will NOT be my last!! She hooked me from the very first paragraph and she never let me go, not even after the book ended. I was still thinking about the characters, the plot and the continuation of how I wanted and pictured the story continuing. The author did an amazing job with the character development, the plot and with keeping the reader guessing as to what may happen next.

Hailey has
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this book. Hailey's upbringing leaves a lot to be desired. Her mother was not a good role model but Hailey is a better person despite it. She doesn't take things for granted and likes to earn what is given to her besides the basic necessities. She is mistreated by her boyfriend Chase as well. I think the maltreatment makes her stronger.

I think that the development of the characters was done well. I was drawn into the story from the beginning and I didn't want to put it down. I
Christina Rodriguez
This is my second book by SM Koz and I have to say that I wasn't disappointed.

Hailey's story is one that is very realistic and that many girl encounter in their lifetime. She has had a rough life and you can't help but feel for her situation. She is living with an ideal that she doesn't deserve to be loved and worshiped. That changes however when her new foster family comes into the picture. With the Campbell's she realizes that she has a chance to overcome her situation. She starts off as an in
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*This book was provided by the publisher/author for an honest review.

Love Me, Love Me Not had me being an emotional the entire book! With Haley's sleazy boyfriend, how foster families treated her and how lovingly the Campbell's treated her upon just meeting her, I blubbered like a baby. This wasn't your typical New Adult or Young Adult, besides the emotional drama, you really get a perspective into the set backs older foster kids face. But there were a lot of happy times in this book too! Plenty
Joelle ★My Book Angel Blog★
This book is one of my favorites by SM Koz. It was a definite page turner, one that sucks you in as soon as you start reading. I had a tough time putting this book down. It really was that good.

This novel is written in dual POV's between the two main characters, Hailey and Brad. I adored both these characters. They're complete opposites yet fit together so completely. The banter between them was hysterical. I found myself laughing out loud at times. The laughter turned to sadness and sometimes
Kathryn Linke
Apr 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love Me, Love Me Not was my first time reading a novel by S M Koz. It certainly won't be my last. This book was engaging, entertaining and enjoyable to read.

Love Me, Love Me Not is written from dual point of view. The characters are really well written, they are complex, yet realistic and believable. Once I started this book, I couldn't put it down.

Hailey has had a difficult childhood, being subjected to psychological and physical abuse for the first 17 years of her life. Brad is from a wealth
Sara Mack
Apr 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another captivating read by SM Koz!

Love Me, Love Me Not is a sweet love story that touches on some hard-hitting truths. The peek into the foster care system is presented in a very real, very raw way. Because the story is told from a dual POV, it's easy to feel for Hailey, while at the same time commiserating with Brad when he has to make some tough life decisions. You can see how the author has crafted these two to play off one another; each bringing something into the other's world they've yet
David Rose
WHAT a find!
Words almost fail me.
This is one of the very finest NA Romances - and quite possibly the very best - I have *ever* read.
First, the characterization. Top drawer, no contest. Then the plot. Realistic, complex, great tension, completely believable. Plus the romance, or do I mean playing checkers? Sweet, believable, quite hot without ever descending into erotica. Finally there's the expertise in the foundation of the whole foster care thing. Brilliant. And S.M. Koz does all this with a
Jul 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love Me Love Me Not was fantastic read. It kept me entertained from beginning to end I couldn't put it down. Hailey hasn't had an easy life, her mom is a druggie and Hailey has been put into foster care. She knows that working is the only way she will get anything cause nothing is handed to you The only constant person she has had is Chase and he's bad to the bone. He has a way of screwing things up for Hailey. Brad is the son of Hailey's new foster parents and he not sure what to think about hi ...more
  • Jolted (Conflicted Encounters #1)
  • Sparrow
  • Simply, Mine
  • VIP (Rock & Release, Act #1)
  • Bottom Feeder (Bottom Feeder, #1)
  • Marriage: Impossible (Voretti Family, #1)
  • For Nick
  • Crashing Tides
  • Picture This (Marsden #2)
  • Absolute Love (Absolute Series, #1)
  • Let's Be Just Friends (Just Friends, #1)
  • Justice (Guardian, #2)
  • In Too Deep (#Hacker, #2)
  • Sublime Wreckage
  • Unlucky In Love
  • The House Of Crimson & Clover Box Set Volumes I-IV: A House of Crimson & Clover Boxed Set
  • The Christmas Cuckoo
  • Shades of Sydney (A Sydney West novel #1)
SM Koz was born in Michigan, but moved to North Carolina for college and never left.

She enjoys traveling, camping, hiking, photography, reading, spending time with foster kids who call her house home, and learning new things. When she’s not creating online training for pharmaceutical companies (her day job) or writing, Koz can be found at the local community college taking courses on various topic
More about S.M. Koz...

Young Adult Deals

• The Silent Shield (Kingfountain #5)
  • Orphan Train Girl
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus (Cirque des Immortels, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Alone
    $17.99 $2.99
  • Gateway to Fourline (The Fourline Trilogy, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Scourge of Muirwood (Legends of Muirwood, #3)
  • Period 8
    $6.74 $0.99
  • The Blight of Muirwood (Legends of Muirwood, #2)
    $3.99 $2
  • The Forsaken Throne (Kingfountain #6)
  • How Dare the Sun Rise: Memoirs of a War Child
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Caraval (Caraval, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Rebel Genius
    $6.38 $2.99
  • Dreamology
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Secret Hour (Midnighters, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Fear the Drowning Deep
    $16.99 $1.99
  • What We Saw
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Truly Devious (Truly Devious #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Blur  (Blur Trilogy #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Insignia (Insignia, #1)
  • Blood Rose Rebellion