Start by marking “Guilty Pleasure” as Want to Read:
Guilty Pleasure

Guilty Pleasure

(Blind Item #2)

3.76  ·  Rating details ·  82 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
"Summer’s hottest new beach read, a juicy tome inspired by real-life Hollywood stories and scandals.” ―E! Online on Blind Item

In this jaw-dropping sequel to Blind Item, three young Hollywood professionals strive to keep the industry’s most salacious scandals under wraps during awards season.

Nicola faces her biggest challenge as a publicist when she is forced to represent h
Published June 5th 2018 by Imprint

To ask other readers questions about Guilty Pleasure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Guilty Pleasure

Kevin Dickson
Apr 16, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
When Jack and I started to work on Guilty Pleasure, we talked to a lot of people who'd read and enjoyed Blind Item. We wanted the sequel to take advantage of people's affection for the characters in Blind Item, and really expand on that affection by plunging Nicola's entire world into a darker, more manipulative and unstable place, but still emphasizing love, friendship and integrity as the most important assets in that world.
We felt that we needed to try to capture the state of entertainment r
Flavia
Jul 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
First and foremost, this book is a sequel (which is something that I did not realize until after I requested the book and it came in the mail). The first book in the series is Blind Item and I sadly did not have the time to get a copy and read it before it was time to read Guilty Pleasure. (I found that I still understood what was happening in Guilty Pleasure, though, without having read the previous book.) Secondly, Guilty Pleasure is an adult book containing adult subject matter (such as expli ...more
susan pribil
Jun 21, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I’m going to admit I didn’t read this. I ordered it by mistake on Amazon, and when I realized that I’d read and hated the first book in the series, I sent it back immediately.
Natalie {I'd So Rather Be Reading}
Review HERE on July 9th (link will update when review is live)

This series can basically be described as the Dummies Guide to Hollywood or How to be Miserable in Hollywood or How to Become a Disney Star & End Up a Drug Addict. You get the idea, it's like the extended release or book version of Perez, E! or Radar online. Seriously, get the popcorn out because you can't make this stuff up!

Blind Item & Guilty Pleasure center on a fictional relationship of a big Hollywood Star and a Publici
Spencer Shelby
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second installment of the book, Blind Item. Of course the sequel didn’t disappoint. It was Delicious, juicy, and i couldn’t put it down. Now boys, let’s get to book 3. Y’all can’t stop at 2!
Christine Beidel
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So much fun! Sequel to last year's delicious Blind Item. Irresistible gossip, movie stars, and Hollywood shenanigans!
Lucy
Ack. I’ve got to check my own past reviews. I tried to read this because I paid for it but....it’s all chatter one dimensional dialogue and no depth.
Stevo Brock
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was a Best of the Best for July 2018 selection by Stevo's Book Reviews on the Internet: http://forums.delphiforums.com/stevo1...
Katie
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
Jackie Collins fans will enjoy this book. Very similar writing. Make sure that you read the first book in the series (Blind Item) before reading this book.
Susan
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LOVED this book---I enjoyed being able to follow up with the characters from Blind Item--highly recommend reading that one first!
Rncaduceus
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't put it down! I hope there is more to come!
Sarah Marble
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Trashy and I mean it as a high compliment.
Pandora
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was ok
Not even close to the first book. Felt too whiny and basically annoying..what upsets me is the first book in this series had a lot of heart even if it could make you blush
Juls
Jul 04, 2018
Anita
Jul 28, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Los Angeles based Chihuahua and giraffe aficionado. Author of Blind Item and Guilty Pleasure. Currently working on an all-new standalone novel for 2019. Former guitarist/vocalist in punk band The Chew Toys. Veteran entertainment journalist, survived fifteen years in the tabloids with a few shreds of integrity intact. Music obsessive. Friendly and chatty, can often be found at the LA Zoo, hiking th ...more

Blind Item (2 books)