Start by marking “Agent Undisclothed: Issue 1” as Want to Read:
Agent Undisclothed: Issue 1

Agent Undisclothed: Issue 1

(Agent Undisclothed #1)

3.4  ·  Rating details ·  15 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
A Russian spy is transporting stolen information on the Concorde. Our Agent Undisclothed is sent to retrieve it in this first action packed issue.
Published October 16th 2017 by Straight In Publications

To ask other readers questions about Agent Undisclothed, please sign up.
D'Jesse Larsen Lou Sampson, the main character is Gay. He is a Drag Queen spy in the 70's and we have not yet spent a lot of time on his sexuality but will as the…moreLou Sampson, the main character is Gay. He is a Drag Queen spy in the 70's and we have not yet spent a lot of time on his sexuality but will as the series develops. (less)

Meghan (TheBookGoblin)
Aug 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
**Mass review for Straight In: Issue 1, Straight In: Issue 2 and Agent Undisclothed. ARC provided by creator in exchange for an honest review**

The Good: I really enjoyed the witty banter and innuendos the characters made throughout the three issues I read. I liked Agent Undisclothed in particular in terms of storyline and writing; the semi-cheesy but heartfelt and entertaining dialogue paired with well-rendered action scenes made for a great quick read.
LGBTQA comic heroes remain in short supply
Jeff
May 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
I'll be honest-- I didn't really get this. Fantasy and Action Hero genres aren't my forte but I know I like them semi-based in reality. The idea that a plane door is opened in flight and the fighting characters escape-- yet no one on the plane is harmed and it lands safely was a little far fetched for me. Plus this installment was really short and I wasn't really able to get a grasp on the characters.

The art was really good for the most part. I had to really study a couple of the small 'tight sh
C
May 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: giveaways
I received as a giveaway (Thank you). I entered because the cover reminded me of the manga Eroica. This was not as carefree a narrative, however. The story is a bit disjointed, but that probably smooths down in later issues. It was a somewhat average comic. Black and white, drawn in a realistic style that somehow read "Canadian" to me. (Too much Scott Pilgrim on the part of either the reader or the author, I guess) Ends in a cliffhanger of sorts, obviously leading into a series. Enjoyable, but n ...more
Theresa Wade
The story wasn't clear, it didn't make any sense. There is potential but the story needs work. The graphics are deceit. I can't draw so I am impress with anyone who can draw. I did find it hard to see the difference in the drawings of the two ladies. They looked the same sometimes..
Walter
Jun 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Wonderful

What a woman! She is the best. I will look forward to the next issue. Back & white very enjoyable.
Tena
Jun 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2-goodread_wins
I won a kindle version #GoodreadsGiveaway
Marissa
May 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: goodreads-win
Goodreads Kindle Copy Win

This is a graphic novel. I was not impressed with the drawings and story line was questionable. Was not my cup of tea perhaps others might enjoy it more.
Mary
Erin
Michael Slusher
Thad
Goodreads Librari...: A new series 3 21 Mar 27, 2018 06:44AM

Agent Undisclothed (3 books)
  • Agent Undisclothed: Issue 2