Start by marking “Forging Love: A SAFE Security Novella featuring Jesse and Jessica” as Want to Read:
Forging Love: A SAFE Security Novella featuring Jesse and Jessica

Forging Love: A SAFE Security Novella featuring Jesse and Jessica

(SAFE Security #2.5)

Jessica Zinn: Rebuilding my life hasn’t been easy, and I’m far from done. I have some habits I can’t seem to shake, like picking pockets, forgery, and manipulating men to get what I want. I don’t want to manipulate Jesse, but the lines have blurred, and I can’t separate my honest emotions from my bad habits.

Jesse Foraker: I fell in love with Jessica the first time I saw
Published August 15th 2017 by Lost Goddess Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Forging Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forging Love

Start your review of Forging Love: A SAFE Security Novella featuring Jesse and Jessica
Barbara
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you have kept up with the Safe Security team of characters, then this is a story you have no doubt been waiting on. However if you’re new to the series you'll still be able to keep up and enjoy this book. This is Jessica and Jesse’s back story. And man oh man what a backstory.

By that I mean this novella will let readers in on what been going on in both the life of Jessica and Jesse up to this point. Sadly this is a bit of a cliffie as in their story has just begun but it doesn't leave you han
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Aug 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
description
Jessica and Jesse’s view…

This series has an overarching plotline that continues in this novella showcasing Jessica and Jesse’s viewpoint of events that took place in Switching It Up. It’s always intriguing to see events from different perspectives and this story does just that as Jessica and Jesse share their emotions and thoughts while building up to their own personal story…

Jessica has a past that she would like nothing better than to leave far behind (well, except for the odd time, keeping t
Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Forging Love is a quick, sizzling, insightful read about Jesse and Jessica.

Jessica is finding her way in this new life and Jesse has been by her side since she left the hospital.

Jesse is completely taken with Jessica despite her past, he just needs to find a way to break down her walls and capture her heart.

In Forging Love, I loved getting a looking into Jessica's mind and her reasons for keeping Jesse at arm's length. And also getting a feel for Jesse's desires and steady persistence. They hav
Dar
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads, bdsm
Parts of this story overlap with the first two books in the series, but they need to. This is the set-up, the things, the happenings, behind the scenes between Jessica and Jesse.

It is sexy, it is intense, it is emotional, and it is fun too. There is so much simmering there for both these deeply intense and sexual persons, they break your heart and give you hope all in one fell swoop.

This teaser is enough to know, when they get their story, it is going to knock our socks off!
Katey
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh, this is a good one! Michele Zurlo is SUCH a fun storyteller. I loved getting to know Jessica and Jesse, and spoiler alert - they loved getting to know each other ;-) A perfect companion to Switching It Up, this novella walks through the same story but through the perspective of other characters. Great plot, and SO sexy. Recommend :)
Lindsay
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Michele Zurlo sucked me into the story and I found my self saying one more chapter until I reached the end.
KnottyGirl Reviews
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Forging Love is a novella in the SAFE Security series by Michele Zurlo. It’s a prequel story of Brea’s sister Jessica and SAFE employee Jesse. As we all have read in the two previous books, Jesse has had an interest in Jessica, but she’s been holding him out at arm’s length. In this novella, we get a peek at what’s been going on between the two of them in the time leading up to when Greyson Cuyler has blackmailed the SAFE team. (You really need to read book two!)

Jessica is convinced that the onl
Mary Lou Hoffman
FORGING LOVE is the first book in the Mercenary Hearts series. This series needs to be read in the order of release. This is a mini-series within the Safe Security series. Though not necessary, it would be much more enjoyable to read all of the books in the Safe Security series and in the order of release.

I honestly wish I had read the previous books in the SAFE security series. Though Jessica’s previous life is fairly well summarized, I think I would enjoy the full story.

Jesse and Jessica’s sto
Greyling54
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
This novella gives us the beginnings of the story of Jesse and Jessica. It overlaps quite a bit with the plot of Switching It Up, book 2 in the series, but it stands well on its own. Jessica is emotionally damaged from her history of being kidnapped as a young child and raised by her kidnapper to be a thief, forger, con artist, you name it, if it's illegal, she's probably done it--including using sex to get what she needs for the particular job. She contends that she doesn't care about Jesse and ...more
Dana Busenbark
I love that this novella follows the timeline that we see in Switching It Up from the aspect of the flea market time frame. It was neat really seeing more about that situation from Jesse and Jessica's point of view. It was neat getting to see a few things in the backstory that filled in things from David and Brea's story in book Switching It Up. We really see the fight in Jessica about her pull towards Jesse and his feeilngs towards her and when they started and what they are now. You're going t ...more
Ida Jolley
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an interesting prequel to your book. I think it was very interesting and deals with a lot of her issues. Having spent so much time in a hospital, in a coma, is enough for anyone. Then you add on physical therapy, but it’s the emotional and psychological effects that can be hard to get over. Plus she’s guilty of being a pick pocket, forgery, manipulating men. She’s been kidnapped and abused. Jesse is trying to help Jessica but she’s not going to let things go too far, she says. Who knows wha ...more
Denise
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Liked that this character gets center stage in this one. Jessica will keep you intrigued but also give you what you need out of this read. The team is one I have followed with surprise on how hot it is to handle. This one though is a quickie burning up the pages fast. You see inside but it will seem like only a peak. This will sear the emotions with you wanting Jesse getting what is coming to him lol. Sadly though this is over before you know it with you wanting more like craving something more ...more
Erica
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
This one sucked me right in, I started this series with book 2 so I'm a bit late to the party but it didn't seem to affect this story at all.
As I said I was immediatley drawn into this short, sexy read. I have to grab book one so I can be caught up completely. This book was better for me than the previous so I'm hoping this is one of those authors you love just a little more with each new book!
4 stars.
Tammy  Kazmierczak
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Heartbreaking Yet Hot

Jesse and Jessica have been dancing around their attraction for each other for a while. My heart hurt for both of them. Jessica wants to let down her guard and let Jesse in but she’s afraid her old life and habits make her undesirable. Jesse admits that he fell in love with her from the start. Can they ever get to their HEA?
Melanie Marnell
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tug-of-War Love

Jesse and Jessica's relationship is rocky from the get-go. Their push-pull, back and forth tug-of-war over their feelingx, emotions and expectations runs the gamut from anger to hate and lust to love. She hides and he seeks her out
Johanna Sawyer
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great prequel

A little insight into the beginning of the relationship between Jesse and Jessica as they find themselves trapped in an attraction. His patience definitely pays off. Five stars!
Diane
Aug 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
*3.5 stars*
Toi
Aug 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Quick Read

Jesse and Jessica are electric together and I look forward to reading more about them and their adventures and a surprise.
Kimberly
Jul 21, 2018
Sharon Anderson
Sep 25, 2018
Claudia
rated it did not like it
Dec 10, 2018
Marlys Kasemeier
Jan 22, 2018

• K is for...: Standalone Billionaire Kidnapping Club Romance (BDSM Checklist Book 11)
  • Black Light: Roulette War
  • Smoke (Special Agent BDSM, #2)
  • Flames (Special Agent BDSM, #3)
  • Command (Changing Roles, #1)
  • The Virgin and the Beast (Stud Ranch #1)
  • She's Mine
  • Claw 2
  • Embracing Fate
  • Forbidden
  • Declan (Blackthorne Brothers, #1)
  • His Sub (The Dom's Submission #1)
  • Stolen from My Mate (Jager Alpha #1)
  • Dex (Great Wolves Motorcycle Club, #1)
  • Digging the Wolf (Wolves of Crookshollow, #1)
  • Days Of Pleasure
  • Slave's Gamble (Book One of Ordella's Quest)
  • Sexy Prick
Michele Zurlo is the author of the Awakenings, Doms of the FBI, and the SAFE Security series and many other stories. She writes contemporary and paranormal, BDSM and mainstream—whatever it takes to give her characters the happy endings they deserve. Her childhood dream was to be a librarian so she could read all day. Some words of wisdom from an inspiring lady had her tapping out stories on her fi ...more

SAFE Security (2 books)
  • Treasure Me (SAFE Security, #1)
  • Switching It Up