Start by marking “Pyramids (KOSMOS Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Pyramids (KOSMOS Book 4)

Pyramids (KOSMOS Book 4)

liked it 3.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Matt finds himself in Egypt where he makes friends with a group of slaves. Whilst trying to help them escape he discovers a clue that might help him get back home. Does the pyramid hold the secret of the pendant?

This is the 4th episode of KOSMOS, a serial fiction of 12 episodes. A new episode of this time travel adventure will be published on the 1st of each month.
Published May 1st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Pyramids, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pyramids

liked it Average rating 3.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of Pyramids (KOSMOS Book 4)
Laura Fielder
Jan 31, 2018 rated it liked it
Pyramids was an improvement from Gladiator. I like how the reactions of Ani and Bek to Matt, and the pendent varied. These characters felt like they had their own lives, and that Matt just happened to stumble upon them, as opposed to them feeling like flat plot devices. I also liked how this episode advance the mystery of the pendant. My only issue was that, again, Matt felt too passive, and was as active as a protagonist should be. The historical elements were woven in well to this chapter; ...more
I've enjoyed writing since I could hold a pen in my hand but officially started my writing career in 2006. Since then I've worked for numerous clients around the world and won a few awards along the way too.

I've also published several books including the best selling children's picture story books 'Out and About at the Zoo', 'Fairy May' and 'The Box', plus non fiction books'Italian for Tourists',