Start by marking “The Journey (The Crowd Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Journey (The Crowd Series, #2)

The Journey (The Crowd Series, #2)

How do you keep moving forward when the path you're on comes to an end?

At nineteen years old, Ella Parker is a star on the rise. With her vocal training at Juilliard underway, she’s more than prepared for a glittering performance career with the rock band Wicked Youth, and anticipating the prospect of becoming engaged to her billionaire boyfriend… Someday.

But when she co
Published August 23rd 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Journey, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Journey

Lindsey (Books for Christian Girls)
About this book:

“How do you keep moving forward when the path you're on comes to an end?
But when she collapses on stage during a summer concert and receives a chilling diagnosis, the promise of someday suddenl
Kellyn Roth
Read the full review here.

FTC Disclosure: I received this book from the publisher. I was not required to provide a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

Title: The Journey

Author: Alleece Balts

Series: The Crowd Series, #2

Genre: YA romance

Era: contemporary

Setting: Eastern America & Europe

Publisher: Alleece Balts

Source: received from the publisher

Overall Rating: 3/5 stars

I wasn’t sure what to think of this novel, and after months of trying to decide what to think of it, I still haven’t figur
Elodie (Readable Mélange)
WARNING: The word 'love' is overused in this review. Proceed at your own risk.

Is it even legal to love a book this much?

I loved the first book in the series, The Crowd, to death when I read it in January. (Read muh review here.) I devoured The Journey in a day and need the next book NOW PLEASE. (Also if this could not be a trilogy but an infinitely long series instead, that would be okay too.)

Jack and Ella are probably the biggest reason I love these books; they are the most adorable couple ever
J.C.
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Are there words to describe how much love I have for this book? I’m not sure, but I’ll definitely try in this review.

Picking up where the first book left off, The Journey continues to follow Ella and (aaah!) Jack through life as new problems suddenly begin to arise. Character-driven yet strongly plotted, this book ended way too soon. I laughed and cried my way through this amazing novel, and possibly might have fallen head over heels in love with Jackson Montgomery.
I liked Ella better than I di
Jen Houg
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I loved this book! When I finished the first book, The Crowd, I couldn't wait to read the next book in the series. Alleece Balts does an amazing job of making the reader feel all of the emotions of the characters. I read a lot of books and most of the time I don't have an emotional response to what I am reading. In this book, I felt all of the emotions that the characters were experiencing. To me, that is the mark of a talented author. Balts al ...more
Kasey Giard
Nov 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
A sweet, romantic follow-up to The Crowd. I found it easy to connect with the characters and root for them, especially Jack and Ella. I liked that it followed her journey through illness and didn't fall into a lot of cliches that I've seen in other stories. Definitely worth a read, especially for fans of romance by Lurlene McDaniel or Zac & Mia by AJ Betts.
Belinda
added it
Jan 05, 2019
Mindi
Feb 13, 2019
Alleece Balts is an American YA fiction author best known for her debut novel, The Crowd, the first in a trilogy she is currently penning.

When she's not writing, you can find her studying the Bible, reading a novel with a strong heroine, or drinking (another) chai tea.

Alleece lives in Minneapolis with her cheesehead husband, four sticky children, a spoiled cat, and a shamelessly flatulent dog.