Start by marking “Saved by Grace” as Want to Read:
Saved by Grace

Saved by Grace

4.43  ·  Rating details ·  49 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Seventeen year old Grace Delaney has been building up the courage to tell her best friend Aaron Wheeler that she is in love with him, but before she has a chance to, he is killed.

She swears to never love again, until Chase Ryder walks into her life-a notorious bad boy from her home town.
Everyone knows that Chase has spent time in juvi, but no-one knows why.
Grace is determi
ebook
Published August 30th 2017 by TJ Rudolph

To ask other readers questions about Saved by Grace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saved by Grace

Coco.V
Dec 20, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (12/20/2017)! 💝
Stefanie Kral
✯✯5 Emotional Stars!!!✯✯

OMG!! What a debut book by TJ Rudolph. I was hooked from the synopsis and knew I had to read this. I read it in one afternoon. When you decide to read this make sure you have tissues. You'll need them.

Grace Delaney didn't have an easy life. Her mother took off and left her and her father. Grace's father works mostly out of town for weeks at a time. She didn't have any friends. Then, Aaron Wheeler walked into her life. They became best friends. Aaron said she was his s
Kingston Westmoreland **Unbound Book Reviews**
A gripping Emotional Tale

This is a thoughtfully written book with many emotional themes like death, abandonment, abuse and grief. I felt it with every page turn in Grace and Chase's story. These 2 seemingly normal young adults had already dealt with so much before they started college and met each other. The term walking wounded perfectly describes the both of them and maybe it's the recognition of the hurt in each other that pulls them together like a magnet.

Grace for the majority of the book
WendyW ~ Girls Just Wanna Have Books
Oct 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: october
Saved by Grace is very much like a true to life story. If targets the conflicts of coping with the loss of a loved one. Learning to recover from the grief of a close friend or family member may be one of the hardest challenges that many deal with.

Grace, a young adolescent is faced with this struggle when her best friend, Aaron, whom she secretly loves, dies in a car accident on his way to meet her.  She faces many different challenges and emotions trying to move on with her life while mourning t
Sonal
Sep 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Grace Delaney has seen more loss than anyone her age should. After losing the love of her life she decided to never open her heart to that kind of hurt. But fate and Chase Ryder have other plans.

He's a puzzle that Grace's heart just itches to solve. Everything about him invites her curiosity and desire. In the face of his devastating smile and charming ways, she finds herself ensnared in all that is Chase. But something tells her his secrets are far more dangerous that she can handle.

This stor
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
I was so pleased to have had the opportunity to read this emotional book; it is a touching and captivating story. I have never read something that had me crying and cheering for the characters throughout the whole storyline. While I grieved for one I was cheering on two more. TJ Rudolph is a outstanding author, who has written a phenomenal book.

Grace Delaney was in love with her friend Aaron Wheeler but because of unfortunate circumstances she would never be able to tell him. She was accepted i
Rebecca Veight
Nov 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Starting with a devastating loss this heartfelt, sweet story deals with the pain realistically without being overly melodramatic. Showing the difficulties of moving on and that grief is not a weakness. When the ghost element appears, an advantageous coping mechanism, it is endearing & humorous and up to you to decide how "real" it is.

Truth be told the "I must stay away from the guys because he is a player" thing is a little tired and I think in this story, not really needed. Also the jealous
Leisa Prater
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a great story about love ❤❤❤ ...more
Suandri
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well..... I absolutely fell hook, line and sinker for this story. Absolutely brilliant story that kept me wanting more..... until I just realised I finished the book. Definitely left wanting more.
Kaila
Oct 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
good story.. i enjoyed it and the author is a good writer.. i am glad i got to review it
Artsy Book Lovin' Sisters
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
  This Story is that of tragedy, grieving, forgiveness & second chance love. It's Grace & Chase's story of overcoming the bad & holding on to the good in their life. Can two broken people help each other heal & allow themselves to love? You'll have to read to find out.

I absolutely loved reading this Story. It had me in tears from beginning to end. Grace's grief & how she deals with it over her sudden loss was so well detailed, you could feel her pain. It reminds you that l
Ozacar Gul
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg

What a lovely book could not put down I love so much .I wish there was more .what a lovely ending
Lucille Kolbee
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! A definite must-read :-)
Em Dorsey ~ Two Darlin Dolls and a Book Review ~
Read on behalf of Two Darlin Dolls and a Book Review Blog.

“I knew he would take my heart and rip it to shreds.”

Saved by Grace was like taking a breath of fresh air. I have forgotten how much of an impact a good YA Romance can have on me. Throughout this story we are given pain, sadness, love and happiness with a side of suspense.

“I had enough heartbreak to last me a lifetime.”

Grace is 17 when a tragic accident happens and leaves her beyond heartbroken. I felt her pain through the pages and wishe
Clarice
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
I would be lying if I said this book wasn't utterly heartbreaking and that I didn't shed a few tears. We have all lost people we love, but Grace and Chase are two of the most broken people I have ever seen. And the sad thing is that their families played such a big part in that. Your family are supposed to be people you can trust. Instead, they gave these two some major issues. Neither of them really knew how to have a normal relationship so when they fell in love, they weren't sure what to do. ...more
Beneath The Covers Blog
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads, sonal
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

~Sonal
Emma Frederick
Jessica
Jun 06, 2018
Penny Jones
rated it did not like it
Aug 29, 2017