Start by marking “寿命を買い取ってもらった。一年につき、一万円で。 1 [Jumyou wo Kaitotte Moratta. Ichinen ni Tsuki, Ichimanen de. 1]” as Want to Read:

(寿命を買い取ってもらった。一年につき、一万円で。 / Jumyou wo Kaitotte Moratta. Ichinen ni Tsuki, Ichimanen de. #1)

三秋縋の人気小説「三日間の幸福」を完全コミカライズ。
コミックス1・2巻同時発売!!

毎日を無気力に過ごしていた青年クスノキは、ある日寿命を買い取ってくれる不思議な店の噂を耳にする。金に困って寿命の大半を売り払った彼は、余命3か月を「監視員」のミヤギと共に過ごすことになるが…。
Published July 4th 2017 by Shueisha

Be the first to ask a question about 寿命を買い取ってもらった。一年につき、一万円で。 1 [Jumyou wo Kaitotte Moratta. Ichinen ni Tsuki, Ichimanen de. 1]

Donatella Principi
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, read-in-2019
Recensione su Chibiistheway
Una storia molto forte che parla di vita e di morte. Mi ha ferita vedere un ragazzo così giovane in una condizione di disperazione totale ma ho trovato molto interessante il suo percorso di crescita e realizzazione. Anche se vengono trattati temi molto cupi la lettura non risulta affatto pesante, è anzi molto piacevole e scorrevole. Caldamente consigliato
blank
May 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
(for whole manga)

Has a slow plotline, puts an emphasis on thoughts and such, is prettily drawn, etc. etc.

It's the good stuff.
Jon Ureña
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction, manga
It's a short series, so I'm reviewing the whole thing.

The title translates to "I sold my life for ten thousand yen per year". If you take "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" and change erasing people's memories for selling their lifespan, their time or their health, you'll get the general vibe of this story. The protagonist is a twenty year old who has always felt alienated, who finds himself starting his adult life broke and knowing already that he'll amount to nothing. The only significant
Continual Escapist
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Via his approval of my thoughts I could hope to love myself"

Although the manga is relatively short, it is by far one of the most enlightening books I've read this year. The premise of the story as the title suggest is quite straightforward, a man sells most of his lifespan for 10,000 yen a year. His actions that ensue thereafter and how his character develops over the remaining time is intriguing to say the least.

"The value of your remaining years is.. How happy a life it is, how it makes other
Hans Christian Cristobal
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read the novel five years ago. I liked it so much that I made the Goodreads page for it - I was the first person to rate with a gap of more than a year. I didn't expect much from what's essentially a 2chan story but there it was - insightful and, somehow, philosophical. College freshman Hans swallowed that right up.

Five years later, reading it at 5am as a working man, it's as good as ever - maybe even better now. I feel like this is the kind of story that changes as the reader does.
Emma
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was ok
[Review of whole manga]

The concept seemed interesting but that started to wane as it dragged on. Honestly somewhat overrated, I encountered plot holes and the story is also pretty generic/cliche.
Luisa
Dec 15, 2018
Noah
Apr 08, 2019
قارئة
rated it did not like it
Aug 26, 2018
May 08, 2019
Ayna Santiago
Sep 18, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Anime Simulcast: This topic has been closed to new comments. Chapter 5 - 6 2 6 Jul 31, 2018 08:16PM
Anime Simulcast: This topic has been closed to new comments. Chapter 3 - 4 2 3 Jul 28, 2018 07:43PM
Anime Simulcast: This topic has been closed to new comments. Chapter 1 - 2 2 5 Jul 25, 2018 04:42PM

寿命を買い取ってもらった。一年につき、一万円で。 / Jumyou wo Kaitotte Moratta. Ichinen ni Tsuki, Ichimanen de. (3 books)
  • 寿命を買い取ってもらった。一年につき、一万円で。 2 [Jumyou wo Kaitotte Moratta. Ichinen ni Tsuki, Ichimanen de. 2]
  • 寿命を買い取ってもらった。一年につき、一万円で。 3 [Jumyou wo Kaitotte Moratta. Ichinen ni Tsuki, Ichimanen de. 3]