Start by marking “Where Dreams Merge (Jasmine Cottage Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Where Dreams Merge (Jasmine Cottage Book 2)

(Jasmine Cottage #2)

The second book in the Jasmine Cottage Victorian Romance series follows Grace Moore as she matches wits with writer Carter Beckett, the Earl of Wainwright.

Grace Moore has avidly followed the career of Carter Beckett, who pens pieces for a London newspaper. Never shy to contradict him, she has sent him several letters about his work. What she didn't expect was for the man
Published July 20th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Where Dreams Merge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Where Dreams Merge

Start your review of Where Dreams Merge (Jasmine Cottage Book 2)
Minx
Where Dreams Merge is the second book in the Jasmine Cottage series. In this series, the Moore sisters had always lived out in the country but when their mother and father left for the Orient the sisters rented a small cottage to live in. This cottage, which they nicknamed the Jasmine cottage, was rented from their childhood friend Lord Audsley.

The sisters soon faced reduced circumstances as their grandfather died under rather scandalous conditions and had failed to provide for the women in his
Chessela Helm
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story of two novelists (I'm a writer, of course I love reading about writers!) finding each other and love. The characters are great, and it was nice to get to know the characters of Jasmine Cottage a little better. The second half of the story has external conflict going on that keeps you excited and very interested in learning more about the hero's brother. I just don't know whether I want the next book to be his or Emma's (Just kidding, I totally want the next book to be Emma's). ...more
Tracy DeNeal
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Writers writing together take us on a wondrous journey to HEA.

Miss Grace Moore is a fusty, yet fanciful, soon-to-be country spinster who loves to peruse the broadsheets and has set up an adversarial relationship via correspondence with the rakish Earl of Wainwright. She lectures and cajoles him about his writing, his views and his abominable spelling skills or lack thereof. Carter Beckett, the earl, has a decidedly different response than expected once he meets Miss Grace in person. The
Shoshanna Ford
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book, much like all of Maureen’s work, was an automatic buy for me. I read the whole thing in just a few hours with nearly no breaks. It’s just impossible to put down once you’ve started.

Once again we find ourselves in the welcoming, cozy “spinster house”, (as the gossipy matrons call it) Jasmine Cottage. This time it is Grace who we focus on. I just adore Grace. She is a sweet heroine who knows how to stick up for herself. Some may call her a blue stocking, but why should that be a bad
Anna
Aug 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
3,5 Stars.
It wasn't so good as first book for me. But it was ok
Safe read. No cheating. No OP scenes. Suspense.
One crazy woman almost killed our heroine.
Marlene
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this story of Carter Becket, Lord Wainwright and Emma Moore. The plot device of writing letters to each other in the guise of fictional characters was genious. The ending was also satisfying but a few loose ends with the Bavarian diplomat and sister Emma and Lord Audsley misunderstanding. I know there will be a book about this but its still mystifying.
Tracy Emro
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: for-review
Grace Moore and Carter Beckett, Earl of Wainwright meet for the first time at Arabella and Jonathan's wedding (Where Hearts Meet), but the two are known to each other because Carter writes political articles for a London paper and Grace delights in writing to him to comment on his work and to correct his spelling errors. When Carter finally meets her, he realizes he has met his muse.

Carter has been staying with Christopher Aston, Lord Audsley trying desperately to write his novel, but the words
Stephanielaurenwilling
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: regency-romance
Thoroughly enjoyed this next book in the series. Again, super fun, feminist, sexy, funny, and engaging. I didn't enjoy this one quite as much as the first, possibly because Where Dreams Merge felt like two different books in one--the first half is a sexy, intelligent comedy where two brilliant writers play off of each other, and the second half is a Jane Austen/spy mash up. Now, an Austen/Spy romance novel is also right up my alley, but I was enjoying the first half very much until it became a ...more
Margo
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Grace is the youngest of the two sisters presently residing at Jasmine cottage. She has been sending letters to a columnist who writes in one of the London papers. She critiques him. Carter, the writer, expects her to be an older bossy woman and is presently surprised when he meets a beautiful woman. Since he is in the area to write a novel he uses her for his muse. However he quickly falls for the woman but can not ask for hand because he has been promised at birth to another woman. After a ...more
Rachel Smart
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful!

I loved this story. It has some intrigue and lots of romance. There are some sexy scenes and it has a HEA!! The creative story line of an author and an author was charming. It could be read as a standalone but the supporting characters from the first are in this as well which I love. This is a series about 5 ladies who met in a small village. Now that Arabella and Grace have found there soul mates who is next? Can't wait to read the next book in this series!!
Patty Soto
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Plot twister

Love reading love stories. This one in particular had me going nonstop. It shows a lady who speaks her mind without being rude, and lives with others who do so as well. That is refreshing. Then the author compels a drama of spyes and danger from a past in Jeremys world that is so believable that when you find out where the real danger is, it turns everything around. Loved it. Unexpected is best.
Ann Gonzalez
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Everything

This book has everything a great book needs. Wonderful characters that were so easy to love, a challenging situation with no easy solution, and each page being better than the last. I look forward to reading more of this series. Maureen has a unique writing style that I enjoy. I highly recommend this series and her others.
Carol
Nov 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed reading

This had romance, mystery and a happy ending along with colorful characters. I liked how nicely she hinted at things in the epilogue to give a taste of what lies ahead
Lynda
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't stop reading it

I loved the love story and that Carter was so possessive of Grace. But the best of this book was solving the mystery.
Synergy_Quest
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful!

I enjoyed this one even more than the previous book. I hope that Emma and Audsley’s story is up next.
Gloria Hawkins
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love the entire Jasmine Cottage series. Wonderful characters.
Lita Acevedo
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lovely story with a HEA for not one, but two couples. I thoroughly enjoyed this second story in the Jasmine Cottage series. I can't wait to read the next one!
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-kindle
Good read

I enjoyed the first book more than this one. However I did like this one and am looking forward to the next story.
Angela
Jan 17, 2019
Linda Pope
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A very entertaining read !

I especially liked the way the characters were introduced and developed. Graces living arrangement with her friends and their bluestocking ways was a charming way to start a clever friendship for two authors.
Letschat1974
Aug 22, 2019 rated it liked it
Stars 3/4 (Kate Pearce, Maureen Driscoll, Elisa Braden)

Hey fellow readers I don’t summarize the books (as there are always great full summaries written that I read myself).

I only give it my personal, general, summary of 5 stars to 1 star.

3 stars: This book is worth a read but didn’t really have me excited about interacting with the book where I could not put it down. It lacks the excitement and well roundness of my personal markers for a great read throughout the book.

Development and interest
Elizabeth Tolbert
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun Romance

This is a wonderful series with characters you immediately love. I really enjoyed the love letters between Carter and Grace.
Edwina Brown
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The second book in the series is even better than the first one. Love the mystery in it. So glad to read about others from the first book too.
Martha B.
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dreaming Their Dreams Together

Her entire life had been comprised of her sister and friends, within a small cottage in a small village. That is until Grace Moore met Carter Beckett in person. Instead of being just an entity that wrote for the Broadsheet, and one with whom she had debated politics through her letters, he was now someone who made her catch her breath.

Maureen Driscoll is an exceptional writer, and Where Dreams Merge is not only an interesting title, it is a captivating and tender
Mary Powers
Surprised

Loved the ladies of Jasmine cottage. Was not able to decipher who was the villain so was quite a surprise. Will read all the books in the series and others of Maureen. Happy reading time!
Melissa
Where Dreams Merge

Jasmine Cottage sure have some wonderful ladies that men seem to fall in love with. Maureen Driscoll has done it again with a crazy lady that no one knows except her parents. Does she get away with murder? Are any of the ladies from Jasmine Cottage in danger?
Pat Babcock
Where Dreams Merge

What a wonderful storyteller. It is so easy to be intriguing by her characters and the manner in which she weaves them into the plot.
Maria
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful fun reading

I loved the characters. The Moore sisters are delightful and I am enjoying following their story. This particular story follows the story of Grace Moore and Carter Beckett, the Earl of Wainwright. How he tries to navigate through a situation created by parents when he was a child and win the hand of Grace.
LOU71
Where Dreams Merge is the second book in the Jasmine Cottage series. Set in country England, Wiltshire, 1839. Thirty-five chapters long. The story continues on from the last book, at the wedding breakfast of the recently wed Mr and Mrs Graves. This is a slightly more dramatic historical romance than the last one.

Jasmine Cottage is a ramshackle abode in the country let by two sisters, Emma and Grace Moore. Both sisters are spinsters and bluestockings. Their neglectful parents left for the Orient
Aura
Jan 28, 2020 added it
Where are the Jasmine Cottage Book 3- 5? Why no update?
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• The Twelve Days of Christmas
  • The Duke's Daughter (Ladies of Bath, Book 1)
  • Winning Lady Jane (Ladies Of Bath, #0.5)
  • Duke In Disguise (The Stafford Sisters Book 1)
  • Dealing with the Viscount (Improper Wives for Proper Lords series Book 1)
  • Waltz Of The Wallflower (Delicate Hearts, #1)
  • My Fair Guardian
  • Wickeds Scandal (The Wickeds #1)
  • Lady In Distress (The Langley Sisters, #3)
  • The American Duke (The Stafford Sisters Book 2)
  • To Dance with a Devil (Girls Who Dare, #6)
  • A Duke She Can't Refuse (The Impossible Balfours Book 1)
  • Tempting Fate (Providence, #2)
  • The Dashing Widow (Regency Romps, #1)
  • Don't Tie the Knot (Wedding Trouble, #1)
  • The Impostor's Kiss (Imposters, #1)
  • Beware the Rich Man (Rich Man | Poor Man | Beggar Man | Thief #1)
  • Deceiving The Duke (Scandals and Spies, #2)
Maureen Driscoll is an Emmy-nominated writer/producer in Hollywood. She is the author of Regency romance novels about the Kellington and Emerson families, as well as the residents of Jasmine Cottage.

She released THE TYCOON MURDERER, the first in a series of cozy mystery/time travel romances. And she looks forward to meeting her very own Mr. Darcy.

Jasmine Cottage (2 books)
  • Where Hearts Meet (Jasmine Cottage Book 1)