Start by marking “Footprints on the Moon” as Want to Read:
Footprints on the Moon

Footprints on the Moon

Buzzer management is a useful skill.
There's no such thing as writer's block.
Reassurance is overrated.
Seth Godin wants to change the way you see the world. He wants you to step up, level up and make a difference. And, as usual, he's telling us stories we won't soon forget.

Entrepreneur called Seth a marketing wizard. Bono picked one of his TED talks as a personal favorite. A
Paperback, 1st, 84 pages
Published July 1st 2017 by Do You Zoom Ink

To ask other readers questions about Footprints on the Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Footprints on the Moon

Start your review of Footprints on the Moon
Courtney
Sep 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm reading this book as an introduction to the altMBA program. I was nervous thinking I needed to have a "big idea" going into the program and I didn't have one, but this book attacks this state of fear head-on. It encourages that everyone has ideas and everyone is capable of executing them. Few do, and that I have the power to be one of them! Looking forward to continuing the push towards progress.
Shhhhh Ahhhhh
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was going to get 4 stars until I took a second to think about it. It felt lackluster, but I think it's because maybe I didn't get what it was about until the very last page, the author's notes.

The first thing worth knowing about this book is the last thing you find out. It's a book that can't be purchased, only given as a gift. A book not available for sale but only distributed to select people. I got the book as part of my package of materials for the altMBA program. I'm not sure how
Lainie DeCoursy
Sep 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
First book I dove into in advance of starting Seth Godin's altMBA. Digestible advice to remind you that writer's block is a myth, bad ideas lead to better ideas, you need to take risks to find opportunities and my personal fave, "meetings kill innovation."

A few other points that really resonated for me:
* The only way to move forward is to explore
* "We're a community of critics and tweakers and tinkerers." It's easier and safer to edit/poke/critique/question than it is to go first.
* A few ways w
Francoise Hontoy
Aug 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book is a "typical" Seth Godin idea of sharing. As a participant in The Marketing Seminar he created I received this book. After inviting his readers to make a Ruckus in "It is your Turn" Seth adds the invitation to create and make change happen. In "Footprints on the Moon, What Changemakers know" he describes "two questions and one answer": i.e. "You can do it", "Who's it for?" and "What's it for?" as the starting point for changemakers to make change happen. basically it only meand to ans ...more
Harlen
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Got this book from the altMBA alumni meetup in NY. Found this book to be super insightful and quick to read. The text reiterates most of the core ideas of the altMBA program and it's awesome to have copy of them on my bookshelf. Really a book you can reference over and over again.
Josh Allred
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing gift. This book isn't available to buy. To my surprise, Seth sent it over for free to share what he is teaching with his education workshop, the altMBA. His ideas in these pages are too good not to share. Thank you Seth for your generosity.
Tikiri Herath
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As always, Seth Godin delivers wisdom from the mountain top. This is a short read chock-ful on insights on the human condition and why we do what we do. Great for both marketers and philosophers!
Pam
Jun 24, 2018 rated it liked it
A quick read about how to affect change in your work.
Mitesh Oswal
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great collection of very powerful questions needed to bring clarity
Claudia Yahany
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Para leer en un día--suficiente para volver al por qué de las cosas y cargar energía:

Las cosas se hacen con intención de servir. La intención, bien utilizada, provoca cambios.
Cristina
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it
Joel Daniel Harris
Easy breezy read. Classic Godin ideas that are both inspiring and a little bit scattered. It's all about "shipping" and taking the plunge/getting things done. Decries the concept of writer's block.
Kate Smalley
Tiffany Rose
Dec 11, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Art of Possibility
  • A Beautiful Constraint: How to Transform Your Limitations Into Advantages, and Why It's Everyone's Business
  • The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever
  • Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative
  • Making Ideas Happen: Overcoming the Obstacles Between Vision and Reality
  • Business Model Generation
  • Creativity For Sale: How I Made $1,000,000 Wearing T-Shirts and How You Can Turn Your Passion Into Profit, Too
  • The Infinite Game
  • There I Am: The Journey from Hopelessness to Healing—A Memoir
  • The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks & Win Your Inner Creative Battles
  • The Ordinary Princess
  • Denis Wood: Everything Sings: Maps for a Narrative Atlas
  • The Enchanted Castle
  • Thanks for the Feedback: The Science and Art of Receiving Feedback Well
  • Radical Candor: Be a Kickass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity
  • King of Capital: The Remarkable Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of Steve Schwarzman and Blackstone
  • Sister Outsider: Essays and Speeches
  • It Doesn't Have to Be Crazy at Work
Seth Godin is a bestselling author, entrepreneur and agent of change.

Godin is author of ten books that have been bestsellers around the world, and he is also a renowned speaker. He was recently chosen as one of 21 Speakers for the Next Century by Successful Meetings and is consistently rated among the very best speakers by the audiences he addresses.

Seth was founder and CEO of Yoyodyne, the indust