Start by marking “Italian Playboy” as Want to Read:
Italian Playboy

Italian Playboy

4.67  ·  Rating details ·  21 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
She’s forbidden. My best friend and manager's sister.
I’m an arrogant, self-righteous Italian guy who only thinks through one thing… I never see the same woman twice – it’s my rule. I throw the most outrageously wicked and sexy parties for my own satisfaction and relish on women like I do my fine dining. I’m a playboy by day and a playboy by night. They call me the Italian
Published July 21st 2017 by Holly J Gill

To ask other readers questions about Italian Playboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Italian Playboy

Joy Westerfield
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was my first read of a book by Holly J. Gill and boy, was it hot! How can you not love a book with a hot Italian man in it! Piero is a playboy who only thinks of himself and finding his next conquest, until one night when a beautiful woman catches his eye. He has no idea that she is the one woman he needs to stay away from. His manager has forbidden him from having a relationship with his sister, Aria. Of course, Piero being who he is, chases her and then the story unfolds. Don't want to gi ...more
Yvonne Eason
Jan 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
ONE HOT STEAMY READ

Wow this was one book that had me blushing from the very first page. Talk about Hot, Steamy and Dirty.

The book follow Piero, the Italian Playboy. A hotshot designer with no desire to settle down. He is happy sleeping his way through every woman who offers. That is until the night a mystery woman comes into his life.

The mystery woman ends up being his best friend and managers sister, Aria. Fobbiden to go near her by Erin. He can not resist the temptation, despite knowing the
Jennah Thornhill
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW AMAZEBALLS!!!

I loved loved loved it!!!
Can someone find me an Italian Playboy to tame??
It's super sexy yet sophisticated.
The chemistry is off the charts got!!!
Dawn Bryant
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this book my first book by holly sure as hell wont be my last ..hot filthy and steamy ,with a pinch of Italian🔥 💗 move over Mr grey piero Valentino is here 😈well worth the read
LORRIE
Oct 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fun, flirty and sexy
Leane Stocks
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As with all this authors books I couldn't put it down until I finished it at 3am! Hot hot hot! Great story line that keeps you wanting more 😊
Catherine Green
Sep 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Playful and Passionate

This story is one borne of passion and lust. I was swept along with Aria and Piero, and found myself getting frustrated when people interfered with their love affair.
Rhiannon Hall
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow I loved Italian playboy so much❣
It gripped me from beginning to end and it's well written and HOT!!

Aria is the forbidden fruit that Piero is not allowed to have but once he has a taste it's simply not enough, but he's the Italian playboy who can have any woman he wants so forbidden or not what he wants he gets OR does he?
After years of being warned to stay away from the playboy that is Peiro will Aria even give him a chance or run a mile when she sees for herself the type of man he is?
Read t
Dawn Yarrow
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Where do i get myself an Italian playboy?
Wow this book starts sizzling hot from the very first line and continues throughout.
I could not put the book down and can i just say, how sexy is this cover!?!
Loved it and will be reading more from this author
Julia Leonard
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Intriguing

Started off hating the playboy.
The moral to this story to me is that you can't always judge a book by it's cover.
The playboy turned out to have a heart in the end.
Rach
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a unique take on a romantic tale! There are anti-heroes and then there’s Piero even further out! Seriously, the guy is really badly behaved, dresses like a typical “creative sort” and I have never come across a hero like him before. And I have read a lot! Holly manages to lure you into his appeal effortlessly and gives him a heroine worthy of being his equal, with the strength and love capable of making him a better person.

The chemistry between Piero and Aria is off the charts hot, the siz
Lauren
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What can I say? If you’re looking for a naughty Italian then look no further, he’s here ladies and gents! Piero is exactly what it says on the cover, he’s the ultimate playboy. He loves to use women and makes no hesitation in telling them what he thinks regardless of their feelings. Ugh!
Can I be honest here?
I thought he was a jerk!
I really disliked Piero to begin with and really couldn’t see him coming back from his partying ways. I was so convinced he could never get his life together and I wa
Ann Batty
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
From the start this book is hot. Piero loves women as long as they satisfy his desires, other than that he’s not interested. As soon as he sees Aria he is hooked but she is forbidden fruit. She’s been warned to stay away from him but has an instant attraction. When they get together sparks fly and they just can’t get enough of each other even if they have to keep it a secret.
I loved this book and the characters. It’s hot and keeps you entertained from beginning to end. A well deserved 5 stars.
Joy Boutwell
This is my first book of Holly J. Gill that I have read. This was an OK book to me. There are lots of hot sex scenes but it's to the point it was to much. There needed to be more of a story to balance it out. Some parts in the book would end and later be explained but still left gaps in the story. But the ending was good.

I still would recommend this book.
Karina Jayne
Sep 03, 2018
Katrina Haynes
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow.. This was my 1st book I read from Holly and loved it.. This such a great forbidden love story.. It all started when Aria going to one of Piero sex party's which no one new ot was her.. He was not post to have anything to do with her because he was her brother best friend, which made her forbidden. but that didn't stop them... It had my heart pumping especially the ending.. I loved it and well done Holly.. You well want to read this one..
Donna Wrightham Turner
Renee Mccleary
Nov 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a 3.5 star read for me. I had a hard time connecting to the characters even though they did have great chemistry. The story was very erotic and hot but I did not feel that it always flowed well and there were quite a few grammatical/spelling errors which took away from the story. Overall the story was cute and very sexy but the ending felt rushed.
Charlotte Burford