Start by marking “Reclaiming Tomorrow (Kingsley, #3)” as Want to Read:
Reclaiming Tomorrow (Kingsley, #3)

(Kingsley #3)

On paper, Mikaela has the life every girl dreams of. She is young, beautiful, intelligent, and filthy rich. It all means nothing to her since she pines for the man who will never love her back. But that isn’t the only source of pain. Dark secrets are tangled in the forgotten memories haunting her. Five years is a lot of time to lose…

Eric Hardwick fits the description of ta
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 179 pages
Published January 7th 2019 by Thorne Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Reclaiming Tomorrow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reclaiming Tomorrow

April Symes
Reclaiming Tomorrow is the 3rd book in the Kinsley series by Haylee Thorne. This is Mikaela and Eric’s story. A best friends little sister/ friends to lovers story. Their love story is amazing although the timeline in the story had me confused a bit at timrs. I adored the main characters and the secondary characters and can't wait to read their stories. Eric and Mikaela have this smoldering chemistry that will have you rooting for their HEA. As their story plays out, its full of drama, angst, he ...more
Dusty Summerford (Reviews by Reds)
Reclaiming Tomorrow is the first book that I have read in this series but believe me, I will be reading books 1 & 2 now! This story is flawlessly written and will keep you turning the pages to see what happens next! If you love a suspenseful, emotional read, this is definitely the book for you! I simply can't wait for the next book!

5 Stars from Reviews By Reds
Teresa Lara
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series so intense and each book gets better and better.Love Eric and Micaelas amazing love story.Emotional intense heart stopping loving frustrating on edge.Cant wait for more if this too and Phoenix
Karen
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Captivating emotional suspenseful page-turner romance story. Strong engaging characters. It is a well-written book, I enjoyed reading. It was a pleasure to review.
Samantha Jayne Grubey (ABookHaven)
Jan 07, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2019, arc, dnf
So... I had to DNF this one I just couldn't for the life of me get into it which is really disappointing for me!
Júlia Sol and Us
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Blog Sol and Us
EN/PT-BR
____________________________

Haylee Thorne

Thank you for generously providing me this ARC in exchange of a honest review.

ATENTION: I only read Reclaiming Tomorrow so I can't talk about the series as a whole, only about the book itself.

Reclaiming Tomorrow is the third book on the Kingsley series by Haylee Thorne and tells the story of Mikaela Kingsley and Eric Hardwick.

The series has six more books, three already published and three that will be published
Up All Night With Books
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
Review by Sasha
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

Star crossed love stories. Even though you always know that they’re going to have some dark, painful moment that makes you absolutely want to rip your heart out at some point and scream at the author for even writing that and making the poor character suffer, a part of you still reads each love story and hopes for a different outcome. Reclaiming Tomorrow by Haylee Thorne is another guilty pleasure read. There is such a raw,
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mikaela's life seems perfect, as she's beautiful and rich, but she can't have the man that she has loved she's been young, her brother's best friend, Eric Hardwick. Not to mention she's missing 5 years worth of memories which really messes with her head. And Eric, he loves Mikaela, but she broke his heart but doesn't remember it, however since he's 100% devoted to her, he's determined to keep her safe from harm anyway. And the danger to her is her father, Mason Kingsley, who is back again, bring ...more
Debbie Dumke
Jan 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reclaiming Tomorrow
Even though this is the 3rd book in the Kingsley series, the author does a great job at making it able to be read as a stand-alone and giving the reader the back story without it being repetitive by telling it from another character’s point of view.
Mikaela has a twin brother Mika, and since they were children and into their adulthood, Eric has been their best friend. They are the pervertible Three Amigos, when you see one the other two aren’t far behind.
The glitch in this is
A.J. Alexander
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reclaiming tomorrow by Haylee Thorne is the story of the unexpected. That is the best way to describe it. If you have had he pleasure of reading the first two books in the series you will know that Mika and Mikaela deserve their happily ever after more than most, but the struggles they have to go through to be there are insane.

Mikaela has finally been able to come out of her shell and find a life of her own, outside of the Kingsley name when it is all quickly taken from her. Through a series of
Amy Stephens
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
The blurb for Reclaiming Tomorrow sold me on this story!

I love reading new-to-me authors and Haylee Thorne is one that captured my attention early on and didn't let go. Even now, I'm anxiously awaiting the follow-up to Reclaiming Tomorrow because it was just THAT dang good!

I want to add, I did not read the first two stories in the Kingsley series, but you best believe I'm going back to start from the beginning. Thorne did a great job preparing the reader if, like me, wasn't familiar with the bac
Cindy
Shelves: arc-books-2019
Reclaiming Tomorrow by Haylee Thorne is the third in the Kinsley series, but a standalone, and also my very first book of MS Thorne's. Yet I had no trouble following the plot of Reclaiming Tomorrow.

This is Mikaela and Eric’s story. A best friends little sister, friends to lovers story. I enjoyed the story, and the characters. I sometimes got a bit confused by the timeline, but was able to sort it out.

Watching Mikaela and Eric's story unfold was intriguing, and that huge cliffy at the end. I'm
Cee Cee Houston
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reclaiming Tomorrow is the third in the ‘Kinsley’ series by Haylee Thorne. While this book is in the same timeline and has characters from the previous books, it’s not necessary to have read them first. It might help fill in some blanks, (I haven’t got around to it yet, so I’m only guessing).
This is Mikaela and Eric’s story and it’s quite an emotional read. It was intense and each have a lot to contend with, but this isn’t a one book story and after all the trials they’ve faced we still have to
Naughty Nightie
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in the series but can read be read as a stand alone also. Mikaela and Eric from a young age have had feelings for each other but to her twin brother, Mika its never going to happen. Now they're older things change and they can't keep their hands off each other so have to keep their love secret. This book has everything mystery, intrigue, thrills along with some hot scenes. I received a copy (thank you) for an honest review for Naughty Nightie Book Blog. Some twists and tur ...more
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Another nice addition to what I refer to in my head as the Kingsley collection. I highly recommend reading the first 2 books in this series before diving into this book. Mikaela has been struggling with some memory loss since a tragic accident a few years ago, and she also struggles with her deep feelings for her best friend's brother.

A little steam, a little drama, and a little cliff hanger for you... can't wait to read book number 4.

Reviewed by: Lauren L.
Jeanne Richardson
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st book I've read written by Haylee Thorne; she has done an excellent job at writing a good book; I will definitely be reading more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Tara Peters
Feb 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Eric and Mikela had awesome chemistry and a great amount of ups and downs to be together. As with the other books in the series, it was well written. Again, there was a lot of intrigue, suspense, and love to keep you wanting more. I absolutely love the sister/best friend romances and this one didn't disappoint. This whole series has been astounding and I can't wait to read more from this author. I received an ARC in exchange for an honest, voluntary review.
Lauren

Ruby Ap.
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: First time reading author's work and liked it
This is the first time reading the author's Haylee Thorne's work and I wasn't disappointed in the slightest! This was a wonderful read and I loved Mikaela and Eric as well as the darkness surrounding Mason. This was an intriguing and exciting story :)

*I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review*
LaGina
Jan 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my first read from Haylee Throne and I didnt pay attention that it was the third book in what looks likes might be a series. I was able to read the book without any problems. I didnt feel like I was missing anything that would require me to have read the books in order. But I like the characters in the story and I want to get to know them so I see me reading the other two books.
Michelle Windsor
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another heart-racing, page-turning, how-can-you-do-this-to-me read from Haylee Thorne. Each book in this series just gets better with the twists and turns that reveal surprises you didn't see coming. Love Eric and Mik's chemistry so much and already breathlessly waiting for the next installation of their story.
Gladys
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this intense, emotional and suspenseful read. The characters of Mikaela and Eric were likable, had great chemistry and the simmering attraction between them was so easy to feel. Th engaging storyline was well written and offered plenty of drama and twists to make sure it held your attention. A very good read. This is my candid, voluntary review.
gloria.pagan
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another good book in the series...

Another good book in the series...each book is better than the last. Mikela and Eric have great chemistry and so far are my favorite couple in the series. I’m looking forward to reading the next book in the series.
Christie Kennedy
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another one!

Fresh out of a coma, she doesn't remember the last few years .. But she knows she loves him. This is the 3rd in th3 Kinsley series and does. It disAppoint. Can't wait for the next one
Rebecca
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing book. First off, it is all over the place, time wise. However, it is wonderfully written, so it all gets pulled together. I voluntarily read and reviewed this book in exchange for a free copy.
Esha
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Found the characters and story okay, it the first time I have read anything from this author and enjoyed the book. I will try reading her other books

Amanda Williams
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fabulous story. It has been a dream getting to know these characters and I especially loved that twist at the end. I did not see that coming. This has been a fabulous series and one that I know I will be picking up time and time again.
poppy
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ng
I just loved Eric and Mikaela’s story it is the third book in the series and it is my favorite so far they just keep getting better and better. This is another read addition to the series that will have hooked but be warned it is not the end I cannot wait for the next book.
Elaine
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reclaiming Tomorrow is the 3rd book in The Kingley series and it is just as good as the first two!
Author Haylee Thorne writing style pulls you in an captures your attention from the very beginning to the very end!
Brooke Staples
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved getting to read Mikaela and Eric’s story.! Each book keeps getting better and better...this may be my favorite one yet. The ending was crazy and so unexpected! Can’t wait to continue with this serious! Great job Haylee Thorne!
When Haylee Thorne isn’t writing her stories, she works proudly as a registered nurse in Kentucky. Haylee loves to read and watch TV (she may or may not be slightly obsessed with anime), and there aren’t many movies she has not seen. She’s known to enjoy a good glass of champagne, and can eat an unlimited amount of French fries (seriously, it’s a problem). When she has some free time (as in time n ...more

Kingsley (5 books)
  • Tomorrow (Kingsley, #1)
  • After Tomorrow (Kingsley, #2)
  • Forever Tomorrow (Kingsley, #4)
  • Painting Tomorrow (Kingsley, #5)