Start by marking “Losing Hope” as Want to Read:
Losing Hope

Losing Hope

Hope is beautiful, successful and humiliated. After walking in on her boyfriend screwing someone else, and working endless hours to forget, she escapes to her family lake house in Vermont.

Gage is handsome, rugged, and an ex-marine. He’s in Vermont to photograph a friend’s wedding and now that it’s over, all he wants is to get back home to New York City.

A chance encounter
ebook, First Edition, 220 pages
Published September 15th 2017 by Windsor House Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Losing Hope, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Losing Hope

Start your review of Losing Hope
Rachel K
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was ok
I liked the story well enough until the hero finds out who the heroine is and how their families are connected. Then the story seemed to fall apart for me. The hero had no balls and ran away. The only reason they saw each other again was by chance (not because the hero realised it was stupid to blame the heroine for something that had nothing to do with HER) so that didn't sit well with me. But what completely ruined the story for me was the heroine's father.

(view spoiler)

Anne OK
Nov 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads
A chance encounter, a weekend to fall in love, and a secret that exposes heartbreaking truths.
A first read by this author, and I was intrigued and entertained. Two opposites -- who definitely attracted the other. Both characters were easy to like -- and my heart broke right along with theirs. A little slow in parts but an easy and fulfilling day of reading.
Dusty Summerford (Reviews by Reds)
Stunning Read!!

This story will grab your heart and seep into your soul!

Hope needs a getaway from the city and life in general. What she doesn't know is that fate will step in and show her what she really needs.

Gabe is just so swoon worthy! The perfect BBF! He literally stole my heart. And when his back story comes to light, well, it broke my heart.

This is just one of those books that you can't get enough of. Michelle Windsor has cemented herself as an automatic one clic
lucie
Jun 09, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, in-english
This was bad and a lot of things didn't make sense.

(view spoiler) ...more
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Losing Hope is a good read. It was a quick read for me because Gage and Hope pulled me into the story. Hope comes from money. In the beginning, she's hopping on a private jet to go to family lake house in Vermont and with that I thought she was going to be an uptight rich girl but she's not. Hope is really a down to earth person.

Gage is a sexy photographer who finds himself with a broken car on the side of a road in Vermont. Hope is on the same road and although she is cautious she still picks
M L Dyson
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this story!! This is the story of Hope and Gage. Both have suffered loss. Both have lived with crushing heartache. Yet you could not have two more different people. Even though they have painful pasts, fate steps in and intercedes and what happens next is pure kismet!! And unbeknownst to them, they both have something in their life in common. Something that will change not only their relationship but their relationships with their families. And when this bombshell emerges neit ...more
Beth
This is the first time I have read this author and it certainly won’t be my last. Losing Hope had me captivated from the start.

Hope works at her father’s publishing house as an executive. She loves her job and loves her father, but she needed a break. She was working too much trying to forget the betrayal of finding her boyfriend in a compromising position. She decided to take a weekend for herself at her family’s beautiful lake home. Of course, it’s storming, and she is struggling to make it t
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This story has a little bit of everything, it was sweet, sexy and funny too. Gage and Hope’s story is fun and light but intense at times and I could feel their chemistry from the moment they met and I was hooked.

Gage is a sweet, stranded photographer, he’s funny and cooks and he's definitely not a serial killer! Lucky for him Hope is trusting and just simply nice. She plans to spend the weekend recovering from a bad relationship and because of good timing she meets Gage. They are so perfect for
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I cannot touch on the emotions that Ms. Windsor pulled as I read this story. Bella is getting over the betrayal of her ex who decided to have a fling with another woman while she was on a Business trip. Gage was dealing with his own issues. They met during a storm and the passion that developed between these two was like a storm itself. When they get ready to board the plane back to the city Gage makes the connection to who Hope’s family is and the aftermath is heartbreaking n ...more
April Moran
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my third book by Ms. Windsor and I was lucky enough to be able to read this as an ARC. Now, may I just stop for a moment to say how much I loved it? It was just the right mix of sweet and steamy and realistic...this story truly seemed like something that could have happened to a friend you might know. Or maybe even yourself lol. The dialogue was on point, the emotions Gage and Hope experience as they fall in love over such a short time frame and wonder if its "real" or just a product of ...more
JustCin
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this book! Sweet, sad, sexy...unbelievable in every way! Michelle really knocked it out of the park with this one. Hope and Gage are an amazing couple. Both of them are independent and strong on their own - but together? EXPLOSIVE! I love how well developed the characters are - and I love the fact that they follow their feelings irregardless of time. Of course there are a few twists and turns and that makes the storyline even more incredible. Great job! Absolutely recommend thi ...more
Books 2 Blog
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I have read from this author, her writing was easy and flowed well; her characters were well developed and the storyline did hold my interest. This was a relatively easy and quick read.

Gage and Hope's initial meeting was different and made me stop and wonder whether I would have been as kind as Hope! Both Gage and Hope were strong characters and you wondered how they would work together. They were passionate, and fiery and tried to hide their real emotions.

Ove
Karrie Mellott Puskas
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hope and Gage are the type of couple that seems to just work. You want to see them make it. You cheer for them in every aspect of their story. You’ll want to smack both of them to snap out of their stupidity’s and yes both of them! You fall for them! I loved their time together. Michelle’s writing has really blossom. Her description to details literally had me visualizing the scenes as she described them. I felt like I was right there with the characters! I love everything about this book. Only ...more
Jamie
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was my first book by the author , but won't be my last. The characters were so well written it felt like you were watching the story unfold from there eyes.Hope came from a wealthy family , but you wouldn't know it as you got to know her character. Gage he was a gentleman who like to experience life at the hands of a camera. Every photo he took you could feel the emotions he felt by taking the photos. Gage and hope have to find out if love is really enough to keep them together as the secre ...more
Reckless Readers
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow I'm in love with this amazing love story!!! It's an easy as pie, falling in love at first sight, honest love story.

Hope is recovering from an intense heartbreak after walking in on her boyfriend with another woman.
Gage is broken down on the side of the mountain in the pouring rain with no cell service.

Fate has other plans for these two that includes a cabin, fire and no power.
I think I was engrossed into their lives so much I didn't see the shattering of hearts
Laurie Beemer
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Michelle Windsor is an amazing author and after reading this enchanting book you will agree. This is a book about unexpected meetings, love, betrayal, truth, forgiveness, and hope. This is a book that will stick with you long after you finish it, and make you feel like you experienced it. The attraction between Gage and Hope at their first meeting was so electric, you needed them to get together. But sometimes the past comes back and makes things complicated, and makes things that should be some ...more
Ashley Olson
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this as an ARC for an honest review. This was the first book I read by Michelle Windsor and it will not be my last! This story will pull so many emotions from you with every turn of the page! You can’t help but fall in love with Gage and Hopes story! Michelle hit this story out of the park and would love to see this couples stoeyline continue!
Pelusa Rivera
Mar 01, 2018 rated it liked it
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. Grab the tissues because you will use them..I loved Hope and Gage, but I did have an ugly cry, luckily we also get to cheer with happiness.
K.M. Lowe
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good!

This was a beautifully written story. I've read other books by this author so I wasn't surprised by the level of writing. I really did love the story. Gage and Hope really appealed to me on so many levels. The story was beautiful and addictive. I definitely recommend it to you romance readers.
Jennifer Richey
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow some of this book I was in tears hope & gage story pulled on my heart it was all about meeting a stranger but than later on forgiving and letting go! I was blown away with this story how it ripped my heart out and put it back together! Amazing book!
❤️Melanie G.
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very sweet and loving story with little drama. A relaxing read.
Madeleine East
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Michelle. I loved Gage and Hope's story. It's a beautifully well written book about love and forgiveness. I loved every word.

I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Coco.V
Apr 06, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (4/6/2018)!💝

Blurb:

A chance encounter leaves them stranded, igniting into a night of passion. Neither o
Nicole
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

I LOVED everything about this story. Gage and Hope were a sweet, sexy couple and I enjoyed their journey. The story flowed wonderfully, with very few technical difficulties, and the dialogue was awesome!!! Well done!!
Debbie
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Losing Hope was a really good read- every page was filled with depth and passion. I didn't want to put this book down once I started reading it!

Hope Yorke, a very wealthy New York businesswoman and socialite, was headed to her Vermont vacation home for some much needed rest and relaxation. She was exhausted from both a punishing workload as the VP of her father's publishing company, and a very recently broken heart.

Driving through a rainstorm on a deserted stretch of road, Hope enco
Heather Miller
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I did receive a free ARC copy of this book from the Author. I am voluntarily leaving a review.

I have read other books by this author and have just loved everything she writes. Ms. Windsor just knows how to draw in the reader with her stories.

In this book we have Hope Yorke, who has always had a privileged life. Her family has always been blessed with wealth and fortune. Hope graduated with honors from Columbia University. She is the Senior VP of US Publishing firm her father owns and runs. She
Samantha Potter
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This is Michelle Windsor’s third book and it is utter beautiful perfection…

Michelle has crafted a world that is fit for a Billionaire, a submissive florist, a rugged ex-Marine turned photographer and a publisher; a world that crosses socio-economic barriers and brings together some of the most unlikely of lovers.  Her world is rich in color and expression.  I can still close my eyes and picture myself in Michelle’s Manhattan and Vermont.  Michelle has an uncanny ability to paint with
💋Meme Chanell Book Corner💋
I voluntarily received an arc copy through Booksprout for my honest review.
Hope is an overachiever. She works at her father's company. Graduated at the top of her class and doesn't mind a little hard work. Her dad owns a publishing company. Hope has just had a recent heartbreak after finding her boyfriends the time cheating on her.

Gage is a photographer and an ex marine him and Hope meet when his rental car breaks down in the middle of nowhere and she almost hits it. Hope bring
Energy
Nov 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
I met author Windsor at a local event and grabbed a couple of her books. Losing Hope was one of them, and as my first book by this author, she surely has a new fan.

Hope is an assertive woman who just needs some time away out of the city when she happens upon Gage, stranded on the side of the road. After assuring her he's not going to murder her (because isn't that what a murderer would say?), she heads back to her house so he can use the phone.

In a bit of insta-love things go from sweet and in
Stephanie (Between the Coverz)
A beautiful and sweet emotional romance!

Losing Hope is a romance of love and forgiveness. It will grab your attention from the very beginning and won’t let go. The story has great imagery, well-developed characters and a unique and interesting plot. There is a great story line mixed in with some steamy scenes. With plenty of angst, drama, and love, this is one story that will stay with you after reading it.

This story brought out all the feels that you want to have in a good book. The emotions
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Breaking Benjamin
  • Dreaming of You (Magnolia Valley, #1)
  • How to Marry a Billionaire (Operation Billionaire, #1)
  • Daman’s Angel
  • Perfect Pitch (The Diamond Brides, #1)
  • Forever Mine: Hayden & Savannah (Roommate Duet, #0.5)
  • The Day We Met (Jersey Strong #1)
  • Outcast (The Good Guys)
  • His Long Island Iced Tea (The Cocktail Girls)
  • The One Who Got Away
  • When Never Again Happens (Never Again Series Book 2)
  • A Marquess and a Secret (Gentlemen and Brides)
  • The Physics of Leaving (Lumen Cove, #2)
  • What Lingers In the Heart: A Pride & Prejudice Sweet Variation
  • Overruled by Fate
  • The Wife Protectors: Giles (Six Men of Alaska #2)
  • My Cat is the Antichrist
  • Blood Moon (Love and Blood Book 2)
  • Magic Remembered (#1)
  • The Sweetwater Island Ferry Collection
  • To Steal a Duke's Heart
  • The Butterfly Dream (Match Made in Devon Bridal Shop Book 2)
  • The Mystery of the Marsh Malaise (Wonky Inn, #5)
  • The Dragon Throne (Alervia Dragon Akademy Book 3)
  • Arcane (Curse Workers, #3)
  • The Wolf's Succubus (Shifter Enforcers, #3)
  • A Dragon's Awakening (The Dragon Series: Origins, #2)
  • Driftwood Lane (Whisper Cove, #2)
  • Scoring a Fake Fiancee (Mr. Match #2)
  • One & Only (Canton, #1)
Michelle Windsor is a wife, mom, and a writer who lives North of Boston with her family.  When she isn’t writing, she’s been known to partake in good wine and good food with her family and friends.  She's a voracious reader, loves to hike with her German shepherd, Roman, enjoys a good romance movie and may be slightly obsessed with Outlander.