Start by marking “His Treasure Hunting Billionaire” as Want to Read:
His Treasure Hunting Billionaire

His Treasure Hunting Billionaire

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  11 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Billionaire reality star Ted Arthur needs a fake boyfriend for his fake vacation. Since his rise to fame on Treasures of the Deep, the paparazzi haven’t left him alone, but now he’s close to discovering the Santa Ana—a legendary treasure wreck worth, by his reckoning, five hundred million dollars. Paranoid he’ll lose the chance to discover the galleon, he needs a cover sto ...more
Published August 22nd 2017 by Deep Desires Press

To ask other readers questions about His Treasure Hunting Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Treasure Hunting Billionaire

really liked it 4.00  ·

Amanda
Aug 21, 2017 rated it liked it
I'm interested in this whole fake couple shenanigans, but I find Ted and Peter didn't have much opportunity to fake anything beside of a short moment on the deck with them whispering sweet nothing to each other.

Ted is a billionaire reality star who got his fortune from hunting treasure wreck. He had a whole crew who sail with him and the captain Jenny seems to be his partner and close friends for decades. I just don't understand why isn't Jenny getting half the money out of it. Now Ted is on the
Lucy
Aug 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ted Arthur is a billionaire and a reality star, as well as a treasure hunter who is now searching for a huge haul – the Santa Ana. He comes up with the idea to use Peter as a decoy to keep the paparazzi off his tail as to the reason he’s really there. Unfortunately, Peter doesn’t know that’s what he’s there for. He doesn’t even realize who Ted really is (which seemed odd to me if he’s a super rich pop icon).

The story is not just about Peter and Ted but about the dive to save an archeological tr
Cee Brown
**)
.•.•*) .•*)
(.• (.•`*3.5 Stars

If there was love to be found, Ted had found it at the bottom of the ocean. For years he had let the seas control his life. He had made his billions as a television personality scavenging the oceans, preferring not to be thought of as a looter, but as a preserver.

When life took a turn, his hunt took him in another direction. Being blackmailed, he decided to out himself to the world. After all, "It’s been an open secret for years." Fighting paparazzi and a jealo
Mette
Aug 22, 2017 rated it really liked it

Swoon. My heart is beating so fast after reading His treasure Hunting Billionaire by Vanessa Mulberry. She writes a fast paste story about two men finding each other when all the odds are against them ever falling in love.

Peter Smart is a young man who has recently finished his Master's in Cultural Heritage. He is starting on a summer job before he begins his Ph.D., specializing in Maritime Archaeology. He got a job as a companion to, who he believes to be an old rich man, living on the old man'
Joyfully Jay
Oct 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kenna
A Joyfully Jay review.

I freaking love billionaire stories. I’ve been hooked on this trope ever since I read a certain popular trilogy that’s since been made into a couple movies starring the adorable Jamie Dornan. Anyhoo…all it took to make me want to read this was the word billionaire. I jumped on it.
It started out ok. I would almost consider it “meet cute.” I don’t want to give anything away, but I’ll tell you there was a misunderstanding at a bar the night before the trip was expect
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
I absolutely LOVED His Treasure Hunting Billionaire! Honestly, I usually avoid billionaire romances because I find I rarely like them and the market is so saturated with that type of story these days. However, this book is the true treasure. I really enjoyed the marine archaeology lessons, as well as, the very real problems of having a relationship when all you really want is to find someone to love, not someone who is going to use you to find treasure. Ms. Mulberry does a delightful job of brin ...more
Natosha Wilson
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a good, quick, fantasy love story. I say fantasy because in my opinion it is an Unrealistic read. But none the less a good read.

For the most part this book was pretty easy going. There was no real upset in his read which makes for a good read sometimes. Little drama makes a read lighter and more lovable in some ways.

Yes is a billionaire with a hair brained scheme to hire someone to be his companion on his yacht to throw off the paparazzi on what his true reason for this adventure is.

P
Katherine
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Looters, scavengers, vultures, or Salvage?

An enjoyable little romance that mostly stays light but manages to deal with one major upset while looking at both sides and giving each character equal consideration. Easy and good read, though it could have been a little longer.

Ted is a billionaire and he needs a fake boyfriend to cover his story of a vacation while he is actually on a hunt for the Santa Ana. Peter is a grad student who needs a job before his PhD on marine archaeology begins. When Pete
Kent Deron
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a sweet and fun read that is fluffy in the best kind of way. The way where you can’t help but finish it with a smile and warm fuzzies. Both the main characters (Peter and Ted) are likable guys and of course very easy on the imagination’s eye.

I’d describe the writing style as clean and smooth and easy to follow so that you feel part of the story. The author does an awesome job at describing the characters and setting so I didn't have any trouble picturing who they were or where I was with
Becca
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a cute book. I really enjoyed reading this. It made me think of pirates and it was a fun read. It was very well written with characters that are fun and feisty as well as sexy but serious.

Ted is a billionaire looking for the 'perfect’ man to be his fake boyfriend to fool the paparazzi into thinking he is just on vacation. He hasn't had time for love lately and after being betrayed by his last boyfriend, he is hesitant to find one for real. But then he runs across Peter's application for the
Meg
wayward
May 12, 2018
Mike
Mar 09, 2019
Vanessa Mulberry has been reading and writing since she learnt to read and write. She has been an MM romance reader for a decade now and took up writing the genre because she loves happy endings and, ahem, happy endings. Her hobbies include Gin and Tonic.

She lives in Buckinghamshire (which is significantly less posh than it sounds) with her long-suffering husband and their adorable daughter.