Start by marking “Billionaire Unloved: Jett (The Billionaire's Obsession, #12)” as Want to Read:
Billionaire Unloved: Jett (The Billionaire's Obsession, #12)

Billionaire Unloved: Jett

(The Billionaire's Obsession #12)

4.42  ·  Rating details ·  1,230 Ratings  ·  166 Reviews
Ruby:

My name is Ruby Kent, and I'm homeless, a virgin, and terrified when I'm kidnapped by human traffickers and put up for sale on the auction block. I'm for sale to the highest bidder, and I have no idea what my future will be, but I know it's not going to be good.

I'm waiting for a chance to escape, and that opportunity finally comes after I'm bought and paid for.

Unfortu
Published February 27th 2018 by Golden Unicorn Enterprises Inc

To ask other readers questions about Billionaire Unloved, please sign up.
Leena I am wondering the same - I remember it being Offered on Kindle unlimited as a pre buy option...

Coco.V
Mar 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
A solid 4 stars!

J.S. Scott has hit the nail on the head once again with this emotionally compelling, steamy-hot and swoon worthy romance involving two amazing characters you can help to fall in love with.... review to come.
Leonor
Feb 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: safe
I know I contradict myself with how I don't want to read virgin books.
I've read almost all the books this author have written and as long she doesn't write cheating in her books then I'll probably continue reading them.

Anyway I liked it.

Hero was a good man. As the blurb states the heroine is a virgin.
There's no OW drama.
Theresa
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
honest review😍 Omg. Ok so I have read lots of book and this is by far one of the best. I was up till almost 4 in the morning because I couldn't stop once I started. This story was intense and I loved every bit of it..

Jett is so humble and kind. He Is the type of man every girl dreams of.. He has scars that causes self esteem issues with his looks but he is also totally confident about what he does. Will Jett be able to deal with his self esteem issues or will it destroy what he can have..

Ruby
Tpagirl
Billionaire Unloved was the twelfth book in the Billionaire’s Obsession series by JS Scott.

Jett Lawson and Ruby Kent were introduced in the previous book, Billionaire Unveiled. Jett was Dani’s brother that assisted Dani and Marcus in bringing down the sex trafficking ring that Dani unveiled. In the process, Jett rescued Ruby by being the highest bidder. Ruby was young and homeless when she was captured and had learned to trust no one. Although Jett rescued Ruby, it was a long process for Ruby to
Debbie Collins
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Billionaire Unloved" is the twelfth book in The Billionaire's Obsession series. This is the story of Jett and Ruby, both are damaged physically and mentally, but for very different reasons. Jett is a billionaire, who gives back by helping others, but when he needed help the most, the one person that should have been there for him wasn't. That person not only hurt Jett, but cost him his self-esteem, and at that time in his life he made a promise to himself, one that he will live by. Ruby is the ...more
Susan
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Overall, the book for Ruby and Jett is fantastic! Jett's ex-fiancee is a shallow and complete bitch. But Jett and Ruby are perfect for each other, even though they come from COMPLETELY different backgrounds. Ruby was young, homeless and trusted the wrong people. Jett rescues Ruby from what could have truly been a horrific fate. The tentative friendship blossoms and grows, changes into more.

Carter, Jett's older brother, is a first class jerk. His other brother, Mason, is a workaholic. His s
Kathy Osborn
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow‼‼ My heart bled for Jett and Ruby story. It was full of love, compassion, heartbreak, passion, healing and love. J.S. Scott writes another fantastic book with a billionaire who is so humble and giving that you can’t help but love him.

Jett was injured while saving lives in the Middle East, he was broken physically and emotionally. His sister Dani asked him to help rescue Ruby, a victim of human trafficking, but what he didn’t expect was a physical attraction to her.

Ruby has been on the street
Karen Alleyne
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Author J.S Scott is phenomenal writer !! She grabs and takes real life topics of pain and suffering , addresses them in a tender and sensitive way.
And with this read Ruby and Jett needed that fondant from each other . Ruby , totally destroyed by the many horrible things that life drafted for her . And afraid to love because she believes with love there is only lost .
And Jett and unloved and hurt billionaire that is searching for acceptance and peace. Now they are about to embark on this fantast
Debra
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
How could you not like a book that deals with relevant situations that affect people in today's society..

I LOVED IT..

Ms Scott has the ability to bring heart breaking situations to light with a real human aspect to them and make us feel like your part of the story..
Yes there is a rich hot guy, yes this one has a heart of gold, but he's broken and truly can't see his own worth.. Jett, wow to be worshiped by someone like him makes you crave,,,

Then there is the real factor of living on the street
Juli Jansen kohl
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Billionaire Unloved is another great story by J. S. Scott. I have read this series and Jett's story doesn't disappoint. In fact it it one if my favorites.
Ruby is a young homeless girl that was kidnapped by human traffickers and was set to be sold at auction to the highest bidder. She fell on hard times and got hooked up with the wrong people and found herself in this horrible situation.
Jett Lawson, brother to Dani, who once met Ruby is heading to the auction to bid on a Ruby to save her but sh
Lacy
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jett and Ruby two people who’ve been through so much pain and turmoil it breaks your heart.

Jett has been wounded physically and mentally after being hurt in the Middle East, his family is loving and supportive but don’t understand what he’s been through. When his sister asked him to help find her friend Ruby he can’t say no.
Ruby, god my heart broke for her, she’s been through so much suffering and painful past. Jett finds her and together they try to repair each other and put each other back t
Cathy
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ruby and Jett’s story was beautifully written. Two broken souls in need of forgiveness, trust and love. Their heartfelt journey together makes for a page turner that you cannot stop reading.
Isha Coleman
Feb 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
Count on J.S. Scott to take readers out of their comfort zone. Billionaire Unloved delivers chills, thrills and heals. Ruby is a fighter. Her courage brings her through the danger that follows her, the despair that lives within her and the hope that saves her. At the worst of times, she finds a dark angel to bring her home. Jett is no white knight. More like a tainted soul. He may be her savior, but can she be his redemption? Even in the darkest moments, Ms. Scott knows how to inspire. Her stori ...more
Tracey Zelukovic
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book, I couldn't put it down, I laughed and cried in this book. I really enjoyed this story.
Yulanda Bolton
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just love how J.S. Scott writes her billionaire series and how she keeps her characters grounded even being rich. The story of Jett and Ruby was heartfelt and showed true love from the beginning. Jan stays true to real life events in all of her books.
KB Kind
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I could not put this book down! I love Ms. Scott’s billionaire series of books but this one really touched me. I’m having trouble putting it into words. I’m just all melty inside right now.
JoDeen
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Iam a huge fan of J.SScott books, they are always amazing! so when I got the chance to read Billionaire Unloved I was so excited I dived into this book as soon as I could and I was hooked almost immediately omg this book was fantasic . We follow Jett and Ruby and I just loved these two together. They have been through so much in there lives .When we hear Ruby story , about her hardships its hard to not want to shed a tear, she is such a strong person and with Jett it was just awe inspiring to se
Jenny Brightman Harris
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we find out what really happened to Jet after that final mission that drove him into semi-isolation. We also find out what kind of man he is and what he really wants in his life. So when his sister asks him for help though they haven't been close for years he jumps at the chance. Little did he know one little favor could possibly change him forever. Will he be able to let go of the past and
Patti
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ok I never want this series to end!!! In this book you have the handsome but broken Jett Lawson and the beautiful but also broken Ruby Kent. When Jett goes inside to rescue Ruby from a human trafficking scheme, Jett immediately is drawn to the beauty and strength of Ruby!! Jett takes Ruby under his wing to protect her and she is reluctant but very drawn to him also. Ruby can see Jett has emotional and physical scars on him and inside him so which she can relate to because she has the same broken ...more
Kellie Herrick
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ruby has had a tough life losing her parents young and being abused by the man who was suppose to care for her. After running away her luck didn’t get much better living on the streets and picked up to be sold to the highest bidder.

Jett promised to help the woman his sister made a promise to get out of harms way. Little did he know with one look he would see his future and worry that he would never be able to reach it.

Jett and Ruby both had their own Demons to face and with through but one thi
Christina Reed
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved Jett and Ruby's story! My heart broke for what both of them went through, but I loved watching them heal together. I'm hoping that not only do we get Jett's brother's books, but we get the one that was hinted at towards the end of this book (don't want to spoil it for those who have not read this book). There was a lot for both Ruby and Jett to overcome, and Jett's brother didn't help matters at first, but he eventually endeared himself to me. This story was one I had a hard time putting d ...more
Tracey Warren
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm not sure my heart can take anymore! Jett and Rubys story pulls so many emotional strings, I now feel lost because I've finished it! Two broken people, very different people, very different worlds, find each other and find more than they ever realised. The Lawsons didn't do too well as a family when they lost their parents, the boys Mason, Carter and Jett dealt with things by throwing themselves into their fathers fledgling company. A chance meeting Jetts sister 'met' Ruby, asked Jett to help ...more
Paula D
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this book! Ruby has a horrible past but Jett will do anything to protect her. I felt so many different emotions while reading this book I cried I laughed and even swooned. Jett is such a alpha sexy male with scars of his own. Ruby is such a amazing strong woman that you understand her feelings throughout the book. If you love romance you will definitely love this book! 5/5 stars *** I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Copy of this book ***
Lindsay
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced copy of this book and this is my honest review.

Author J S Scott never disappoints in her work. She has taken 2 people that were both suffering and brought them both together in a meaningful and tender way. From sex trafficking to physical and emotional abuse to scars so deep on the outside that they were so much deeper on the inside. This story was easy to read because of how well it was written. Along with all other books in this series, this is no disappointment. I woul
Heidi Hagar Scott
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book for an honest review. I absolutely loved the story of Jett and Ruby! So emotional and heartwarming... As much as you know it’s just a story, where there are the facets of fairytales such as Cinderella in the mix, it is the deeper meaning that really makes you think. Human trafficking does exist... There are people out there that are scarred for reasons beyond their control who feel as Jett did, that no one will ever want them again because of those scars. As the sa ...more
Joanne Menard marois
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG I absolutely love every book by JS Scott but this one is one of my top loved books (right behind Travis) this story of Jett and Ruby was so good and the ending was wonderful I had so many different emotions happy sad angry and I cried a few times too. I read this book in one sitting I could not put it down!!! I can't wait for more stories.
Bette Hansen
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved, loved, loved! I have really enjoyed all the books in this series and I think this is one of my favorites. It's a wonderful story of healing, loving, and accepting each other just as they are. Both of the main characters are scarred in their own way and together they find a way to heal.

After a terrible accident that left Jett scarred and injured as well as his fiancee showing her true colors, Jett finds himself withdrawn, alone, and lonely. Then he meets Ruby. She's a woman who has lived a
Evangeline Lopez-Laguna
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sandra Retzlaff
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great romance from J.S. Scott!!! There are social issues but I won't say what and be a spoiler. This was a Cinderella story and well written. I love romantic fiction that has an HEA and this one is a favorite.
Leslie
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
oh my gosh!!! I swear these get better with every book. Ruby pulled all my heart strings. Jett is all alpha and in true Billionaire fashion, he gets what he wants.
J.S. Scott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of erotic romance. She's an avid reader of all types of books and literature. Writing what she loves to read, J.S. Scott writes both contemporary erotic romance stories and paranormal romance erotics. They almost always feature an Alpha Male and have a happily ever after because she just can't seem to write them any other way!

Please v

The Billionaire's Obsession (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • The Billionaire's Obsession ~ Simon (The Billionaire's Obsession, #1)
  • Heart of the Billionaire ~ Sam (The Billionaire's Obsession, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Salvation ~ Max (The Billionaire's Obsession, #3)
  • The Billionaire's Game ~ Kade (The Billionaire's Obsession, #4)
  • Billionaire Undone ~ Travis (The Billionaire's Obsession, #5)
  • Billionaire Unmasked ~ Jason (The Billionaire's Obsession, #6)
  • Billionaire Untamed ~ Tate (The Billionaire's Obsession, #7)
  • Billionaire Unbound ~ Chloe (The Billionaire's Obsession, #8)
  • Billionaire Undaunted: Zane (The Billionaire's Obsession, #9)
  • Billionaire Unknown ~ Blake (The Billionaire's Obsession, #10)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
“What in the hell do I have to do to make you understand that I want you? That I’ll always want you,” 1 likes