Start by marking “Eighty-One Days” as Want to Read:
Eighty-One Days

Eighty-One Days

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  7 ratings  ·  7 reviews
FROM POPULAR ROMANCE AUTHOR ZOË MULLINS

Jenna was there to mend Luke’s heart after Eric left town. Now that Eric’s back, how long will it be before Jenna invites him to share her and Luke’s bed?

Eric didn’t know Luke would be heartbroken when he left town to join a hotshot forest fire crew in Western Canada. They’d been best friends since kindergarten, had gone to school tog
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 107 pages
Published September 5th 2017 by Pride Publishing (first published August 8th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Eighty-One Days, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eighty-One Days

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Eighty-One Days
Sep 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was given a copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

This is quite the sexy little story! Luke and Eric became best friends at university and they have shared almost everything since. When Luke starts a relationship with Jenna while Eric is away, he quickly realises that he wants to include Eric in their relationship. He just has to convince the other two…

On one level, this is basic erotica. Most of the focus is on the characters’ sexual relationships. The sex is explicit and the
Ruthie Taylor
Sep 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

Oh this is a hot ménage romance for sure! Often a novella has to compromise to get a full story, but by clever use of previous friendship and some eavesdropping, the pace is really good here.

It is sometimes difficult to see the evenness of a trio, but Ms Mullins has ensured that the balance is maintained. This is done by giving each person their individual place, rather than standardising the whole - which is really eff
Avid Reader
Aug 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Eighty-One Days by Zoe Mullins
4 stars
M/F/M Romance
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

This is a story about finding love and keeping it, no matter what other people believe.

Jenna met Luke when Eric had gone away to take a job. When Eric returns, he moves in next door to Jenna and Luke. In this story, you get to witness how Luke and Eric feel about each other, how they feel about Jenna and how Jenna feels about them.

Everyone had pretty good chemistry. This is a relationship
Debbie
Independent reviewer for Divine Magazine, I was gifted my copy of this book.

78 days after Eric returned to town, Jenna overheard him and Luke talking and from that point, it was only a matter of time before the three of them shared a bed.

I loved this!!

Since Eric returned all three of them had the same feelings, thoughts, ideas about sharing each other. Loved that Luke's mum gave them the push they needed to talk about that which they didn't want to talk about!

All three get a say, and thats t
Caroline
Aug 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
A hot menage by Zoe Mullins. This was my first read of this author but I'll definitely be looking for more. The further I got into the book the better it got. This book includes MF, MFM and MMF.

Eric and Luke have been friends forever and shared everything. While Eric is away on a two year firefighting contract Luke meets, and falls in love with Jenna. When Eric returns he wants to expand his and Jenna's relationship to include Jenna, but they have never shared when emotions are involved. Eric is
Rebecca Austin
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-magic
Luke and Eric have been best friends for years and have shared everything, including their women. When Eric leaves to go fight forest fires in Canada, Luke begins a relationship with veterinarian Jenna.

When Eric returns will he find that Jenna and Luke have space in their relationship for him? Will Luke and Eric be honest about their feelings for each other and will that cause problems with Jenna?

This was a great quick hot read about finding love and opening yourself to love completely.

Jenna an
Les Joseph
Sep 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
There are times when a short, steamy read is exactly what the doctor orders to give your day a pick me up. I grabbed Eighty-One Days by new to me author, Zoe Mullins, for just such a need. It's short; only a little over a hundred pages, and has one of my very favorites, a menage' between Jenna, Eric, and Luke. Throw in some best friends to lovers and count me thoroughly interested. It's hard to do menage' well, where it's not all about the sex, instead focuses on the complicated but fulfilling e ...more
Michelle Hooper
Jul 30, 2017
Aneesah
Aug 08, 2017
Bonnie  Barrett
Sep 10, 2017
Jenny
Sep 14, 2017
The only reason Zoë learned to type in high school was so she could improve her word count. A prolific writer, even in elementary school, she was forever jotting down poems and stories whenever she had the chance - usually during math class.

After years of working in corporate communications, she decided to refocus on the kind of writing she loves – hot romances with strong, independent heroines.

News & Interviews