Start by marking “Strength Enduring (Talon Pack, #8)” as Want to Read:
Strength Enduring (Talon Pack, #8)

Strength Enduring

(Talon Pack #8)

In the penultimate novel of the Talon Pack series from NYT Bestselling Author Carrie Ann Ryan, an Enforcer must make the ultimate choice when it comes to a human woman with a secret she doesn't know she holds.

Kameron Brentwood has only one thing on his mind: defeating the enemy. He doesn't have time for a human woman who sets his teeth on edge and makes his wolf prowl. It
Published July 17th 2018 by Carrie Ann Ryan

To ask other readers questions about Strength Enduring, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Strength Enduring

Carrie Ryan
Mar 03, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Strength Enduring

STRENGTH ENDURING is LIVE and out in the world! Have you picked up Dhani and Kameron's story yet?

iBooks| Nook | Amazon | Kobo | Google Play
Krista
Jul 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-reads
I've been not-so-patiently waiting for grumpy Kameron's story, and Carrie Ann Ryan didn't disappoint. Not only did we get to see Kameron as a protective mate (SWOON CITY), but the situation with the Aspens has obviously reached a tipping point, which made for some harrowing and action-packed moments - and a promise of more to come.

Kam and Dani's story was a little sad. They know they're mates, but because of everything going on with the Aspens, Kam wants to put off making it official so that he
Sofia Lazaridou
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The second to last book in the series is here and I couldn't be more excited. I can't wait for Blade to be defeated, so the rest of the characters can live in peace. The book was well balanced and we got to see Kameron slowly accepting that Dhani was his mate and she couldn't wait to become his. She doesn't decide to mate someone else, but she demands again and again for a chance to show him how good they are together. I liked her from page one. It's not like Kameron was a bad guy though. I foun ...more
Malissa
I am so excited that this book is out to the world now, I feel like I have been waiting ages for Dhanielle's story because, as with all the girls, we knew something was up but what was it? I can say that while it wasn't unexpected it took a curious turn for me which made this book all that more enjoyable.

Dhanielle is one of four girls who have been mating by mating changing the Talon pack forever, and thankfully for the better. I loved how Carrie uses Danielle to further the storyline with out
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book 8 in Talon Pack series by Carrie Ann Ryan
Kameron is the Talon Pack enforcer and responsible for protecting the whole pack.
Dhanielle is a school teacher that has been connected to the Talon Pack by her bff who was turned into a shifter and became a member.
Both know that they have something sparking between them but neither can admit it until Dhani confronts Kam but instead of denying it Kam wants more time to find there way but to also try a protect her and pack.
You know there’s a secret
Robyn
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It seems like I'd been waiting forever for this book and my expectations were high. This book definitely delivered for me. I love all the Brentwoods, and the third triplet, Kameron, intrigued me. Knowing how badly he grew up and his job as Enforcer, I wondered how he'd manage to bend enough to have a love story. And knowing that a 'soft' woman would not suit him, at all, I wondered how one of Dawn's sweet friends would fit the bill.

Dhani was still a bit of an inigma. I knew she had a good heart,
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book 8 in Talon Pack series by Carrie Ann Ryan
You know there’s a secret
books are love
Jul 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow this was wow. Kameron and Dhani were great. I hated how Dhani’s beginning into the world started because it was heartbreaking. So sad and the sacrifice made was just amazing and unreal.

Kameron is the enforcer who wants nothing but peace for his pack. He wanted everyone to be protected and feeling safe. To just live life and feel safe and happy. He put aside his own happiness until peace for his pack was achieved. And this won’t happen because of Blade. The Aspen Alpha was power hungry and g
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
4.5 Stars

This is the second to last book in this series. Things are heating up for the Talon Pack and for shifters of all kinds. As the enforcer, Kameron takes full responsibility for the Pack's safety. He doesn't have time to think of anything else. He knows Dani is his mate but he selfishly distances himself so that he can stay focused on safety.

Dani seems to be "other" just given the hints we have had throughout the series. If there was one thing that didn't set right in the story, it was th
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Strength Enduring is Book 8 of the Talon Pack series. This entire series is amazing and I highly recommend reading them all, preferably in order, as they do continue to build upon each other.

I loved the connection between Kameron and Dhani. They had great chemistry and there was definitely heat rolling off the pages. The plot continues to thicken with the Aspens and I cannot wait to see how that entire storyline plays out.

This was a very engaging, exciting and excellent addition to the series.
Debra Taylor
Jul 06, 2018 rated it really liked it

This book was crazy good !

Kameron was a stubborn fierce protector for the Talon Pack. It almost got to the point where he turned away from his mate for the sake of his duty. But Dhani knew in her heart that he was her mate even though it confused the hell out of her. She had a hidden strength all of her own and believe it when I say these two needed all the help they could get going up against the evil twisted villain Blade.

As usual, Carrie Ann Ryan delivered an amazing story. Luckily, we have
Hannah
Jul 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
ARC REVIEW

Talon Pack #8, The second to last in this story arc against this Big Bad and his illusions of grandeur. Kam Brentwood the Enforcer for the Talon pack, is the strongest only second to the Alpha and emotionally tied to everyone in the pack like the Omega only not as strong. Kam also knows that his is one of the worse positions to be in for a mate and family, all to often he's seen what can happen to loved ones when your enemies want to hurt you. That's why no matter how much he wants to
Lexee Toste
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story!!! The characters are fantastic and I love getting to see the previous characters as well. This is the 8th book in the series and the third within this arc. I would recommend reading the previous books, at least the previous 2 as that starts the new big bad and the arc within the group of four friends that plays such a large part of the story. With that said, it can be read as a standalone for the most part. The big bad story line is developed throughout all the books ...more
Starla
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Carrie Ann Ryan has done it again! The characters in the Talon Pack are so amazing. There is so much depth of strength and love in their stories. I am always excited to hear there is a new story in the Talon Pack series because not only do we get another mating story we also get a glimpse of others we have come to love along the way. I can't wait to see what Carrie Ann Ryan has next for us!
Khrista Baxter
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Strength Enduring is an appropriate title for the 8th installment of this series. This is Kameron and Dhani's book and they are both very strong personalities. Reading this book was more of a slow simmer, a slow build to the battle that tested the Talons and more specifically Kam and Dhani.

Kameron Brentwood is the Enforcer of the Talon pack and as such he takes the safety of his pack very seriously. Kam won't let anything distract him from the trouble he knows is coming even a potential mate. A
Yvonne Daniels
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Yvonne by: Readers of Carrie Ann Ryan
Strength Enduring Talon Pack Book 8
by Carrie Ann Ryan
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Omg! Strength Enduring is a rousing exciting book that's full of intrigue. I really enjoy reading Carrie Ann Ryan books !!! Strength Enduring is a story of forever love, magic vengeance with ultimate sacrifice. WOW this story is well written with a very strong paranormal romance. The characters are exceptional, believable, fantastic and exciting I always enjoy reading series because you get to read about the other characters that are a pa
Rhonda Ziglar
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 KAM AND DHANI STARS!! Love this book so much, I could not stop reading it. Kam and Dhani's story was perfection all the way through. This series get better with each book, I can't wait for the next book. I would suggest reading they other books first.
Kristi Metcalf
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader’s Copy of this book

Yay, the Talon Pack is back!!! It is Kameron’s turn to tell his story.
Now Kameron is the pack’s Enforcer, a strong male who’s job it is to protect his Alpha and his pack and even though the mating bonds have been fixed and he knows who is mate is he feels that he can not do his job properly if his head is filled with mating lust.
Dude, is just like a human man when he thinks he knows it all and thinks that he can protect everyone for ev
t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ t'irla's Talk Book Blog
Like her "Ink" books but love her shifters....PNR is her strength..thanks CAR for another great read.
Teresa Lara
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this amazing Series ♡Kam and Dhani love story is intense beautiful broken emotion trying and epic.So looking for to Max book.
Andi
Jul 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
I LOVE Dhani! I love her sass and her strength and her outlook. She's a smart-alec, but she stands up for herself. She's powerful in her own right, even if she's just a human. But is she really? Dhani has always known things without understanding why. She's also always had dreams that aren't dreams.

Kam, oh he's just yummy and totally needs balance in his life. He's focused on protecting the Pack and bringing down Blade, to the point he's willing to deny finding his mate. Good thing Dhani calls
Kristine (A Cozy Booknook)
This is a terrific story. I enjoyed getting to know these characters and following along on their journey. I suggest reading the other books in this series to gain the full nuances of the story. This is a great story and well worth reading.
This is the next to last book in the Talon Pack series, and things are heating up! While this book centers around one couple, and their story, I don't feel like it should be read, without having read the previous Redwood and Talon Pack books, because of the ongoing story line that continues from book to book. The entire saga spans an extended period of time, including several generations of wolves, and the drama of their interactions with those that would destroy their species.

Kameron is the enf
Cassandra Hyden
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the eighth book in the Talon Pack Series. This is Kameron and Dhani’s story. Kameron is the Enforcer of the Talon Pack meaning it’s his job to protect his family, friends and pack and nothing else matters. He has no time for anything else, there is too many complications and problems they are facing and finding out that Dhani is his potential mate is just another issue he doesn’t have time for and doesn’t need. Dhani is friends with shifters in the Talon pack and plans on being around ev ...more
Patricia Blair
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kam gets a Mate

This is the next to last book in the Talon's series; which I hope this world continues. Kam has always been the cold, unfeeling in the family, but he is at least aware that Dhanielle is his mate. But Dhanielle knows how to "deal" with Kam. And that's why this is such a good read.
Denise Van plew
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you have been following this series as I have you were ready for this one. It centers around Kameron and Dhanielle this time with their story unfolding. You get deeper into what their path is and will be along what they go through. You get to see what she is all about and what mysteries lie beneath her. They will both captivate you in this one with when the drama seeps in you want to smack somebody. Selfishly I wanted more of just them but I usually want that about each couple she has written ...more
Jayme
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved Dhani and Kameron. These two have been dancing around each other even though they know they are mates. They both felt it wasn’t time to mate, and they find out the correct time when Dhani’s parents claim she is being held against her will.

The fight against Blade continues through this book and the pack is devistated to learn one of their own betrays them.

I received an arc of this book and voluntarily reviewed it.
Gabrielle
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Carrie Ann Ryan did it again! Wow what a great ride! Dhani is connected to her friends in the Talon Pack and by her love for them. However she is connected to the paranormal world in more ways than she understands. Kam is the Pack Enforcer. It is his job to keep the pack safe. He takes his job extremely seriously to the point of ignoring the mating call.
Dhani's life takes some turns and now she is living with the pack. This puts a bit of a wrench in Kam's plan. To his surprise, Dhani understand
Sandy Kelly
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book 8 in the Talon pack series and you absolutely have to read the previous books in order to understand the main story ARC that is happening. This one is about Kameron Brentwood and Dhanielle Coburn. Kameron is the Enforcer for the pack. With so much going on with the pack and the worry about a new enemy he doesn't want to think or worry about a potential mate. Dhani has always felt like an outsider but as her friends get pulled more and more into the supernatural world, her feeling of ...more
Hsu Lee
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest
The characters + storytelling were very captivating
2 wolves that want to follow their own path.
However, can they denie their fate or destiny.'
They are mates.
Soon enough, they will learn that it is a losing battle to deny fate.
The storytelling + the character's build were awesome!
It has all the ingredients that you need for a great book!
I can't wait for the next book in the series!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• A Leopard's Path (Shifters of Ashwood Falls, #8)
  • Hitman Wedding (Bad Boy Inc., #4)
  • Unexpected Prize (Unexpected, #0.5)
  • Good Girls Don't (Everly Brothers, #2)
  • The Reaping: Arctic Wolves Novella
  • Christmas Ever More (A Lady Forsaken, 4)
  • Immaterial Defense (Once and Forever, #4)
  • Everwylde (The Kindred, #2)
  • Paris Secrets Trilogy (Paris Secrets, #1, #2 & #3)
  • Dangerously Dark (The Dreamcaster Series, #3)
  • Double Score
  • In Flames
  • Bell Ringers
  • Kyle (Riding Hard, #6)
  • Front Line (Phantom Force, #3)
  • Beautifully Used (The Beaumont Brothers, #2)
  • Diverted Heart
Carrie Ann Ryan is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of contemporary, paranormal, and young adult romance. Her works include the Montgomery Ink, Redwood Pack, Fractured Connections, and Elements of Five series, which have sold over 3.0 million books worldwide. She started writing while in graduate school for her advanced degree in chemistry and hasn’t stopped since. Carrie Ann ha ...more

Talon Pack (9 books)
  • Tattered Loyalties (Talon Pack, #1)
  • An Alpha's Choice (Talon Pack, #2)
  • Mated in Mist (Talon Pack, #3)
  • Wolf Betrayed (Talon Pack, #4)
  • Fractured Silence (Talon Pack, #5)
  • Destiny Disgraced (Talon Pack, #6)
  • Eternal Mourning (Talon Pack, #7)
  • Forever Broken (Talon Pack, #9)