Start by marking “Cut & Blow: Book Two” as Want to Read:
Cut & Blow: Book Two

Cut & Blow: Book Two

4.7  ·  Rating details ·  20 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Make an appointment, they’re ready to cut your heart out and blow you away. The stylists of Cut & Blow are back for book two.

Tangled up in a dangerous love affair, Chelsey can’t seem to catch a break. Alone and afraid, with everything on the line she’s going to have to make some grown up decisions.
Sal has a second chance to get it all right with Chelsey. His do over
Published July 27th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Cut & Blow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cut & Blow

Jess~Two Darlin' Dolls & a Book Review
This is not your typical love story. It's no right and wrong kind of line it's complicated, messy and dangerous.
Chelsey finds herself in a complex relationship being the other woman. Through the story I'm able to understand her reasoning for staying and how she gets caught up in everything, despite feeling guilty. The man she's having an affair with controls and knows how to play with her emotions.
Salvi "The Rat" has survived and stood on his own. Different from his family as day and night.
Misty Walker
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This time, at the Cut & Blow salon, we follow Chelsey. Chelsey is full of a few bad decisions and a lot of bad luck. This girl can't catch a break and you end up crushed for her. Getting mixed up with a mob boss, Sal, was not the smartest thing she could have done but getting mixed up with a mob boss that is mixed up with his own demons, is REALLY not the smartest thing she could have done.

Full of drama, sex, lust, a smidgen of intrigue and topped off with some dark humor, Cut & Blow 2
Stephanie (Between the Coverz)
An entertaining, naughty and twisted romance!

Cut & Blow: Book Two tells the story of Chelsey, another hairstylist and friend to Ailee. You catch a hint in book one of Chelsey’s mysterious sugar daddy but it doesn’t piece together who it is until book two. Chelsey does what she has to in order to provide for her family even if it is not what she truly wants. Throughout the story Chelsey has to make some hard decisions. Thrown into the mixture is Rat, an attractive guy that Chelsey enjoys bei
Susan
Blew my mind!!!

Well it's all go at Cut & Blow. This book was bloody brilliant.
I loved book 1 but this one... Jeeeze it was sooooo good.
The book focuses on Chelsey and Sal.

Chelsey life is a complete mess, she's a party girl with a big heart and rubbish luck. She always chooses the wrong men.
This times no exception she chose a bad man who she knows almost nothing about other than he's great in the sack and looks after her.

Sal isn't a good man he's done very bad things.
He's trying to do r
Dawn Yarrow
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I didn't think it was possible to beat book one as i absolutely loved cut and blow, but some how Ashleigh has done it again!
This book starts off exactly where book one finished so we never lose the story, i would say it is possible to read the book without reading the first one but you would be missing out greatly.
In this book we get to meet new characters as well as see the faces of the previous book and catch up with what they are doing which i like.
I loved this story, without giving anything
Ally's Book Reviews
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I accepted an ARC in exchange for an honest review

*Spoiler FREE*

Absolutely loved this. Book 1 cut me up and blew away and Book 2 was no different. Gripping story and interesting characters. Some parts had me covering my eyes in anticipation, it was like waiting for a train wreck I couldnt look away from. Fabulous! This tied in well with book 1 with quite a few glimpses of Rain and Ailee in this.

Ashleigh holds your attention right from the get go and doesnt let up until the end. Cant get enough.
Book-Lovin-Momma
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited for Book Two after reading Cut & Blow Book One! Chelsey, Salvi and Rat have a complicated triangle going, and Chelsey needs to do some growing up and learning how to make good decisions for herself. Love the stylists of Cut & Blow, they're amusing and exasperating, but gotta like them all nonetheless! This book had me spinning in circles, yet I couldn't put it down. I needed to know what happened! So loved it, but I would recommend reading Book One to get a better feel f ...more
Amanda Mann *Rabid Readers Book Blog*
I will start off by saying that I was a little disappointed that this book wasn't more about Ailee and Rain like I thought it was going to be. But that didn't mean it wasn't a good book at all. As always, Ms. Giannoccaro writes an amazing tale that just reels you in from page one.

Since I read the first book, I knew more about what to expect when it came to this series, however, once again I was taken by surprise and completely caught off guard.

This book was great! Great writing, great story. T
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
WOW, book 1 was amazing but book 2, I'm speechless. This one is about Sal and Chelsey . Sal is in aww of Chelsey and wants to be the man she needs which is alot of work for Sal cause good isn't his fortay and Chelsey just doesn't have any luck with choosing men, yeah Sal is sexy and great in bed but the baggage he comes with may not be able to let loose. loved it.
NC Reader
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!!
I liked book one but I LOVED book two!!
Full of drama, betrayal and heartbreak.
This one may require a box of tissues and a strong drink!
Theresa Shaw
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Must read

Cut & blow book two was amazing was hooked when I was able to sit and read highly recommended Ashleigh books can't wait to read the next book
April Symes
I was very excited to hear there was a book 2 in the Cut & Blow series. Book 2 is about Chelsey and her life, love life and troubles. We see she is in a love triangle with Salvi and Rat and it is a very complicated triangle!! She definitely has some growing up to do and learning to not go for what looks like the perfect life but what is real and right. I have to say I loved this book all the way up to the cliffhanger ending and that is where I was like WTF? This book had me going round and r ...more
Temeka
Michelle
Sarah Ellis
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yet again this amazing author has blown me away... i wasnt sure of how this book would pan out and wary how it would top book one but it certainly did?!
I floved it so much. I just felt maybe the ending was a bit abrupt but left me wanting more which was fab and totally threw that out the window. I literally read 60% of the book in one sitting?! Could not put it down. I did enjoy it i think it seemed like it ended cus at one point i was at 84% then i turned the page and it was the end where i was
Vanessa