Start by marking “Cut & Blow: Book Two (Cut & Blow, #2)” as Want to Read:
Cut & Blow: Book Two (Cut & Blow, #2)

Cut & Blow: Book Two

(Cut & Blow #2)

Make an appointment, they’re ready to cut your heart out and blow you away. The stylists of Cut & Blow are back for book two.

Tangled up in a dangerous love affair, Chelsey can’t seem to catch a break. Alone and afraid, with everything on the line she’s going to have to make some grown up decisions.
Sal has a second chance to get it all right with Chelsey. His do over
Published July 27th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Cut & Blow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cut & Blow

Melanie (mells_view)
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
That ending though...

This series is like a soap opera, but with a mafia and hair salon twist. It’s taboo. It’s over the top. The characters are sort of mad and nowhere near perfect, but I love every freaking minute of it. This story is about Chelsey and Sal. We get tiny tastes of Rain and Ailee from book one too, but would love more of them.

If you’re looking for a sorta dark, soap-ish fun read...this series is it.
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
You gotta read book one before you read this. Firstly the story continues and secondly this series is just so good it's a must read.

After finishing book one I was looking forward to reading Chelseys story. I wasn't disappointed. This is an amazing read. Once I started I couldn't put it down until I had finished it. My heart broke for Chelsey. She hasn't had an easy start and it went downhill went she met Sal.

I'm really looking forward to reading more from this author. It doesn't seem to matter
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
I loved this book.

I didn't think Ash could top book 1 but she did and it was so good it is fast paced, funny a bit more twisted than book 1. but it is such a great story can't wait for book 3 loving this series.
Michelle
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: beta-read

FULL REVIEW TO COME
Janneke Wolbers
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
That ending was really unexpected!!!!
I absolutly loved this second book in the cut and blow series and cannot wait till the next one!
Ashleigh keeps us on our toes and makes us expect the unexpected!
WendyW ~ Girls Just Wanna Have Books
Weeeeooo!!! Sugar Daddies, mafia men, and melodrama that you can lose yourself in!! The whole story plays comparable to a soap opera, with an aftertaste of mafia.

This series is getting to be quite the drama filled little series and I am getting caught up in all the theatrics amongst this little group of hairstylists.

Chelsea is tangled up in a relationship with a sugar daddy who gives her what she thinks she wants. The age swing between Sal and Chelsea is a fair spread, but ultimately their relat
Jess~Two Darlin' Dolls & a Book Review
This is not your typical love story. It's no right and wrong kind of line it's complicated, messy and dangerous.
Chelsey finds herself in a complex relationship being the other woman. Through the story I'm able to understand her reasoning for staying and how she gets caught up in everything, despite feeling guilty. The man she's having an affair with controls and knows how to play with her emotions.
Salvi "The Rat" has survived and stood on his own. Different from his family as day and night.
Coco.V
Jun 09, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (6/9/2018)!💝

Blurb:

Sal has a second chance to get it all right with Chelsey. His do over to fix the mistakes of his past. Will his family approve? She’s very young, but he’s de
Rhonda
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What can I say? I love the Cut & Blow series. I spent the entirety of this book waiting for the ax to fall, just as it did in Book 1. And it was just as spectacular in Book 2.

This story follows Chelsey, Sal and Rat, in what is a twisted little triangle of love and lust. Chelsey gets herself in a tough situation she can't get out of, even though her feelings change almost immediately upon meeting Rat. Chelsey was a strong woman who was just trying to take care of her sisters so they could ha
Sara ✨ Next Book Review Blog ✨
Bravo Ashleigh Giannaccaro! This book was so good! It was amazingly fast paced, funny (because, well Ashleigh!), and I love her twisted sense of humor and story skills! This book had everything you could ever want… I mean, that DRAMA… oh, that drama!! I can’t wait for more from Giannaccaro! This series is going to be so good! It’s so compelling and exciting! These characters are fantastic!! Give me book 3!!!

I received an ARC of this series with the hope that I will leave an Unbiased Opinion. I w
Lita Thomas
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cut and Blow Book 2(Book 2) by A. Giannoccaro is the follow up book to 1 but this is Chelsey’s story. At the end of book 1 she was having an affair with a much older married man. This was fine for her because the sex was great and he took very good care of her financially. What we didn’t learn in book 1was Chelsey’s back story. Chelsey’s is doing the best she can to keep her and her family’s head above water. Now she has more to add to her plate and she just doesn’t know what she is going to do ...more
Di Covey
Review to come.
Misty Walker
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This time, at the Cut & Blow salon, we follow Chelsey. Chelsey is full of a few bad decisions and a lot of bad luck. This girl can't catch a break and you end up crushed for her. Getting mixed up with a mob boss, Sal, was not the smartest thing she could have done but getting mixed up with a mob boss that is mixed up with his own demons, is REALLY not the smartest thing she could have done.

Full of drama, sex, lust, a smidgen of intrigue and topped off with some dark humor, Cut & Blow 2
Karen - Kazza's Books Blog and Reviews
I am hooked on this series, Cut and Blow so thank god there are 5 books.
Book 2 we are privy to Chelsey's story and boy does it get messy.

Chelsey is quite happy with her 'sugar daddy' lover and with each passing day she falls deeper into his clutches with the promise of security, financial benefits and of course gifts. Eventually reality bites and poor Chelsey if forced to experience many truths and with her emotions running high decisions must be made. Her life is far from perfect and all she r
Vickie
I was desperate to read Chelseys story after meeting her in book one.
I really liked Chelsey to begin with but she annoyed me so much. She finds herself in a position she can't get away from and, while I did sympathise with her, I couldn't help blaming her for it a little aswell. I struggled to see the attraction towards Sal, there's nothing appealing about that man as far as I could see. He really is a man I love to hate. Salvi on the other hand is a sweetheart. I adored him. I was rooting for
Antoinette
I loved this book!!!

I could not wait to read this book after finishing book one, and what a story Ash has given us. You need to read book 1 to follow what is happening here.
This second one is about Ailee's BFF Chelsey. Where Ailee's life is getting better, Chels is falling apart around her. I felt so bad for her since everything seems to be happening at once. She has her "sugar daddy" Sal, who she has developed feelings for. Then there is Salvi, to complicate matters.
This book is fast paced, an
 Just Denise
Jul 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, suspense
Another winner by this author. I really enjoyed this book. Rat had stolen my heart. Totally loved the ending.
Mona williams
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
wow i need to read the first book to get a better understanding! this blew me away. she is dating a guy who is married but things are not always black and white. plus there is a rat among them.
Sian Claven
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The covers Giannoccaro puts out are some of the most fabulous I have seen. I never thought I could like her kind of books but dammit if the woman doesn't woo me each time with covers that don't only pop with colour but they pop with sex appeal as well. I mean have you looked at this cover... I would eat him, happily, every day. I damn near ate my phone when I woke up to find this treasured little beauty had been delivered from my pre-order. With the same kind of style and class as the last cover ...more
Dawn Yarrow
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I didn't think it was possible to beat book one as i absolutely loved cut and blow, but some how Ashleigh has done it again!
This book starts off exactly where book one finished so we never lose the story, i would say it is possible to read the book without reading the first one but you would be missing out greatly.
In this book we get to meet new characters as well as see the faces of the previous book and catch up with what they are doing which i like.
I loved this story, without giving anything
Dawn Yarrow
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story, without giving anything
Marieke (Marieke's Books & Books and Tequila)
A few months ago, I read my first Ashleigh Giannoccaro book, Cut & Blow 1, and I loved the twisted story; the writing and all characters. The title of Cut & Blow 2 makes you believe this is the continuation of Ailee and Rain’s story, but it’s not. While the couple is present in the book, this is the story of Chelsey, Ailee’s friend and colleague. And just like Ailee, Chelsey’s story is dirty and twisted with an unexpected ending.
“I don’t know what to think anymore. I like the way he mak
Stephanie (Between the Coverz)
An entertaining, naughty and twisted romance!

Cut & Blow: Book Two tells the story of Chelsey, another hairstylist and friend to Ailee. You catch a hint in book one of Chelsey’s mysterious sugar daddy but it doesn’t piece together who it is until book two. Chelsey does what she has to in order to provide for her family even if it is not what she truly wants. Throughout the story Chelsey has to make some hard decisions. Thrown into the mixture is Rat, an attractive guy that Chelsey enjoys bei
Stephanie (Between the Coverz)
An entertaining, naughty and twisted romance!

Nina ~ Meleth Bookaddicted ~
Wow. I’m speechless. I’m not really sure what I expected – and I know Ashleigh Giannoccaro and storyline-expectations rarely mix anyway – but this ending was definitely not it. It’s fitting and logical and right – I only haven’t decided yet if it’s enough. But there are still books to come in this series, so I’m not giving up hope yet. Lol.

That being said, this book can be read and understood as standalone – I should know, I sadly have only read this one so far –, but it’s best to start at the b
Pamela Greving
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Storyline: Cut & Blow book 2 is Chelsey's story. The book starts out picking up with Chelsey where Ailee & Rain's (book 1) left off. Chelsey is upset with Ailee for her lies, and now with Rain in the picture, she has no one. She feels like she's lost her best friend and has no one to turn to. Then the unthinkable happens, cue the nausea!
Characters: Chelsey may come across as a to some as a weak female character. After learning her background, I realized why she is like she is. Chelsey cr
Susan
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Blew my mind!!!

Well it's all go at Cut & Blow. This book was bloody brilliant.
I loved book 1 but this one... Jeeeze it was sooooo good.
The book focuses on Chelsey and Sal.

Chelsey life is a complete mess, she's a party girl with a big heart and rubbish luck. She always chooses the wrong men.
This times no exception she chose a bad man who she knows almost nothing about other than he's great in the sack and looks after her.

Sal isn't a good man he's done very bad things.
He's trying to do r
Ally Vance
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews
I accepted an ARC in exchange for an honest review

*Spoiler FREE*

Absolutely loved this. Book 1 cut me up and blew away and Book 2 was no different. Gripping story and interesting characters. Some parts had me covering my eyes in anticipation, it was like waiting for a train wreck I couldnt look away from. Fabulous! This tied in well with book 1 with quite a few glimpses of Rain and Ailee in this.

Ashleigh holds your attention right from the get go and doesnt let up until the end. Cant get enough.
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yet again this amazing author has blown me away... i wasnt sure of how this book would pan out and wary how it would top book one but it certainly did?!
I floved it so much. I just felt maybe the ending was a bit abrupt but left me wanting more which was fab and totally threw that out the window. I literally read 60% of the book in one sitting?! Could not put it down. I did enjoy it i think it seemed like it ended cus at one point i was at 84% then i turned the page and it was the end where i was
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Cut & Blow (3 books)
  • Cut & Blow: Book One (Cut & Blow, #1)
  • Cut & Blow Book 3 (Book #3)