Start by marking “Nightshade (Redemption, #3)” as Want to Read:
Nightshade (Redemption, #3)

Nightshade (Redemption #3)

4.44  ·  Rating details ·  582 Ratings  ·  104 Reviews
The heart-stopping final installment in New York Times bestselling author Molly McAdams’s Redemption series.

My life has never been my own. From the time I could walk, I was trained to be the mob’s hardened assassin. To be a monster. I’ve been told what to do, when to kill, and who to love. The minute I strayed, I lost everything.

Then I met Jessica.

She swept into my life li
Published November 14th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Nightshade, please sign up.
Tiffany McNair Like any awesome Molly book - it's a bit of a triangle. But you'll find that Kieran and Jess are the main characters and this book is all about…moreLike any awesome Molly book - it's a bit of a triangle. But you'll find that Kieran and Jess are the main characters and this book is all about Nightshade & Chaos coming together. (less)
Tiffany McNair You met Jess briefly in Firefly. She is who Beck is devoted to. However if you've read any of Molly's previous books you'll recognize her from another…moreYou met Jess briefly in Firefly. She is who Beck is devoted to. However if you've read any of Molly's previous books you'll recognize her from another of her amazing stories, I See You. Although it isn't imperative that you read that novel - it wouldn't hurt. You catch a glimpse of her in ISY about as much as Firefly - so it's up to your discretion.(less)

A.L. Jackson
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am absolutely in LOVE with The Redemption Series. Intense, sexy, heart-stopping romance - exactly what a great series is made of! Nightshade was INCREDIBLE! I loved every page. The perfect ending to an amazing series.
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog

Holee-Mother-Effin' Nightshade! This book is powerful and intense! I was not just captivated by this heart stopping final installment, I was hypnotized by Molly McAdams words, and I didn't want them to end!

If romantic suspense are a thing, then Molly McAdams just paved her way into my heart earning that badge of favorite author in romantic suspense. Wow! This woman can write and I don't just mean write. Because in Molly's true fashion, she made writing her bitch. Her words and lines were pac
ari.
Oct 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Now that was Molly at her best if I must say so myself
Romance Readers Retreat
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yet another powerful, emotional, and well written story by Molly McAdams. I never know what to expect when it comes to Molly's writing except for lots of angst and emotions and she has definitely outdone herself with the third and final book in the Redemption series, Nightshade. Each book in this series gets better and better and she definitely has delved into writing dark romances very very well. This book has me captivated from that gorgeous cover all the way to the very last word when I was l ...more
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Shelves: didi-reviews

I have been intrigued with Kieran, aka Nightshade. I never thought it could happen but Molly Mc Adams made me have sympathy and want a happily ever after for this cold blooded, calculated assassin. Nightshade is the end of the Redemption series, which is billed as interconnected but standalone romantic suspense. You can read them as standalones but I highly recommend reading Firefly before Nightshade because you are introduced to Kieran in Firefly and events that affect the plot in Nightshade do
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Nov 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS!
Kieran has captivated me from the very beginning—this man so dark and questionable, that I didn't know whether I could ever trust him with my heart let alone him finding his own happiness after losing his beloved Lily.

But after meeting Jessica—the reader will come to see and understand that he has finally met his match. You see Jessica has darkness within herself too and together they calm each other, they bring out different sides of the other. Where there is darkness... there is chao
Nancy The book junkie
Rating: 3.75/5

Review to come!
Chanel
Jan 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
This installment is definitely the darkest one of them all. And, I lied when I said you can read them out of order. You definitely need to read the second book, Firefly, before reading this one. They're completely connected. What surprised me was I actually teared up a bit with this story when I didn't in the previous two. It's a bit of tear jerker.

This story picks up where the second one left off. Lily has gone off with the love of her life, the rival mob leader, Dare Borello. Kieran is broken
Karen Mc
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing

”What if it all went wrong so you could find what’s been waiting for you?”

Here I sit days after reading, unable to read another book as this story STRUCK ME SO HARD!!! Hours and days after reading, just thinking of this story leaves tears that stay etched in my eyes. I am still STUNNED SPEECHLESS from Nightshade by Molly McAdams, a STUNNING STORY that stole, stripped, and shattered both my heart and soul. Captivating ... chaotic ... dark ... dangerous ... and devastatingly beautiful, Nightsh
BookSmacked
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After reading Firefly I immediately needed this book. After all Nightshade (Kieran) stole my soul. If you haven't read Firefly stop reading this review and go pick up that book.

I am such a huge fan of the broody, angry and damaged characters and Kieran definitely fits that bill for me.

I was almost distraught by the end of Firefly because Kieran was all alone after losing Lily and I so desperately needed him to find someone that would love him not just despite his "flaws" but because of them.

I
Michell Hall casper
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I give this read 5 dark brooding stars..............

When Molly announced she was going to do this series and that she was changing things up. I was excited but a little worried for her. I have read all her books and know what she is best known for and that's emotional heart wrenching reads. I knew she could do it!!!! And I am extremely proud of her for standing her ground and giving us in my opinion some of her best work to date. Welcome to the dark side Molly McAdams. LOL!!!!

If you have been tr
Jeanine Levy
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Pray Nightshade doesn’t find you. He’ll slit your throat and bleed you dry."

"Wait for her to stop laughing. That's when it's real."- Kieran

Nightshade, what can I say...when I finished this book I was speechless. I had so many emotions from this book. I was not a fan of nightshade in firefly,but Molly McAdams shows a side of Kieran/nightshade that we didn't see in firefly and you will not be disappointed in what we see of him.

Nightshade gives you twists that were totally unexpected, suspense on
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
I love this series so much ❤❤❤

Angie Crabtree-Liezel and Angie's Book Blog
I didn’t realize how much this book would rip me open then stitch me up again by the end. Nightshade was more than what I expected.

I was not a fan of Kieran at the end of Firefly. What he became and what he let overcome him I was so disappointed in him but I also understood him. That understanding and curiosity had me waiting on pins and needles for Nightshade. I needed to know his story. I needed more of him. His darkness. His light. Does he find happiness? I needed it all.

What I didn’t expec
Northwest_booknerd
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nightshade ...... Where do I start?? This store was my favorite of the series and Nightshade just might be my favorite of them all. This book pulls the story together so well and it leaves you with a happy heart. I have waited days to post a review but in the end it's just so hard to write a review for a book that have you such a book hangover and that says something very special about this book. All I can say is I love love loved it and trust me when I say you should read this series!
Red Cheeks Reads
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nightshade has been trained to kill and protect since he could walk. And it was all for the one girl he loved and needed to protect always- which ended up in him losing her to someone else. Now he is surrounded in the darkness, until Jessica comes crashing into his life. He should hate her, despise her…but he can’t resist her. But Jessica is just as messed up and dangerous as he is. Will their lives poison each other until there is nothing left or will they both be able to find some light in the ...more
JG ~ Jezabell Girl & Friends

The girl was poison. My personal nightshade

Another powerful and well-written story by Molly McAdams who seems to revel in her role as a pen-wielding sadist by unleashing such painfully poignant books.

The Redemption series books really do build with a slow burn. The story, whilst intriguing, appears to simmer until it literally explodes in front of your eyes. At times, I questioned whether the story was building too slowly to maintain my interest but then I remembered that the same thing had
Wit & Wonder Books
** ARC provided by the author for an honest review **

New York Times bestselling author Molly McAdams brings her dark suspense series to a close with Nightshade, the final installment of the Redemption series.

Kieran is the mob’s assassin, trained from a young age to be a monster. They own him. After seemingly losing everything, Kieran has hardened his heart to all emotion, especially love. Then Jessica swoops in like a tornado and flips his life off its axis. With her, his feelings are like a spr
Becky Rendon
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
When I finished Firefly, I was so torn. I hated what Kieran represented but longed for his chance at peace. It may not be peace as much as a piece...(ignore the tasteless but snarky joke) of everything.

Kieran, affectionately known as Nightshade, but only by those freaking terrified of the assassin and perhaps one young woman. Nightshade was a beast and a devil in Firefly but he has his own demons and doesn't need you pinning others to him. His complicated history and f*©ked up past should show y
Aileen De Los Santos
Apr 25, 2018 rated it did not like it
Let me tell you why I hated the shit out of this book. After getting to know beck, Lily’s best friend in the previous book, all I wanted was for him to reunite with the girl he loved. Between him and Kieran, beck was an obvious favorite while I struggled to connect with Kieran.

My issue with this series as a whole, was the love triangle theme throughout each book. And I hated it even more because Kieran pretty much went after jess after finding out who she was to beck. In some instances for me I
Jennifer Diaz
The Redemption Series is just so amazing! Molly McAdams brings us a thrilling, nail-biting series that had me on the edge of my seats and finally we get he final book Nightshade! Each book can be read as a standalone but each book ties to the others so I would highly recommend reading each book. Nevermind they are amazing!! Why wouldn't you read them?? This book in told in alternating points of views and can be read as a standalone.

Kieran has been the trained assassin for his entire life. He's b
Naughty Book Blog
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobooks
Oh Molly McAdams, the things you do to me! This story left me such a twisted up ball of complex emotions! I mean, it is Kieran's story after all. Jessica is perhaps my most favorite heroine from this author. I loved her bold brand of crazy to mask the raw and vulnerable woman underneath. After reading the first two books in this series, reading this one was essential. Rarely before has an ending left me simultaneously fulfilled, yet desperately heartbroken and yearning for more. WHO ORDERED THE ...more
Amber- Leave Me Alone I'm Reading
description

Nightshade is AMAZING! This was one of my most-anticipated reads and it did NOT disappoint. After reading Firefly, I couldn't wait for Kieran to get his happily ever after. He is sexy and lethal perfection. His chemistry with Jess is incredible. I love the way they tame each other's beasts and soothe each other's souls.
I love a heroine who isn't afraid to get bloody. Jess is heroine gold- as damaged as they come, but still strong as hell. She was truly made for Kieran and he was made for her.
N
Anne Milne
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kieran and Jessica, Nightshade and Chaos are just epic characters I LOVED them so much, Intense is too tame a word to describe their story.

Don’t get me wrong Kieran and Lily together were ok but Jessica makes much more sense as his partner. I’m not sure I could adequately describe Jessica to you because what we see on the outside is not who she really is. Why she does certain things why she puts on the facade we see, her backstory will break your heart.

Kieran is trying to move on from Lily but
Marissa Chavez
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What I can I say about Molly that I haven't already said. She is pure genius. I love how she brought these two people that were the same and different at the same time. When darkness met chaos he done for. This story was so beautifully written. It had me wanting more. I felt both for Kieran and Jessica at times. I loved how she brought everything full circle. This book was so good it had me crying.
Marisela Chavez
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Who knew the assassin could fall in love?? Jessica and Kieran were made for each other. They both had this darkness, demons within and the only control was each other. This story was beautifully written from beginning to end. It had me in tears on more than one occasion. Molly made me fall in with Kieran and was glad to know more of his story. Thank you Molly for once again for loving this amazing story.
Nicole Janko
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. Once I started it was hard to put down.

If you haven't picked up this book or any books in this series do so now!!!!

This is Molly's best work!!!
Stephanie
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
With the release of Nightshade, book 3 in her Redemption series, Molly McAdams has done yet another amazing job of bringing us into this intriguing world of romantic suspense. Kieran and Jessica's story is complicated, intriguing, emotional and will grip you from the beginning. Being picky when it comes to reading romantic suspense, I can honestly say that Nightshade ranks up there with my very favorite romantic suspense books. I recommend it as well as Blackbird and Firefly, books 1 & 2 in ...more
Shauna Salley
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“Wait for her to stop laughing. That’s when it’s real.”

People call her crazy, Kieran calls her Chaos, I call her tormented. We all have demons we are fighting and whether we want to admit it or not, we want someone to help us fight. “I’m going to be forever wrecked by the demons in my head if I don’t face them. And I’m not facing them without you.”

What are you willing to do to save the ones you love? Jess loves her mom to a fault and refuses to belong to any man, so what happens when darkness an
Samantha Schafer
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I couldn’t put this book down. I wasn’t sure how I felt about Kieran in firefly, but man this book has so much going on. My emotions were all over the place in this book. You got to see a different side of him and it was def the better side.

It took me awhile to try and figure out what to even say in this review because I was at a loss of words for awhile.

Read the book, thank me later.

I don’t want this series to end, please please please keep it going. I need more!
Molly grew up in California but now lives in the oh-so-amazing state of Texas with her husband, daughter, and fur babies. When she's not diving into the world of her characters, some of her hobbies include hiking, snowboarding, traveling, and long walks on the beach … which roughly translates to being a homebody with her hubby and dishing out movie quotes. She has a weakness for crude-humored movi ...more
More about Molly McAdams

Redemption (3 books)
  • Blackbird (Redemption, #1)
  • Firefly (Redemption, #2)

Mystery & Thrillers Deals

• Genome (The Extinction Files #2)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • The Wrong Man
    $9.49 $1.99
  • What You Don't Know
    $13.99 $2.99
  • The River Is Dark (Liam Dempsey, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • When They Come for You (Harper McDaniel #1)
  • Murder at Bray Manor : a cozy historical mystery
  • Wired (Wired, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Every Single Secret
  • Name of the Devil: A Jessica Blackwood Novel
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Working Fire
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Night Crew (Sean Drummond, #7)
  • The Music of the Deep
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Adventuress (Lady Emily, #10)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Summer Children (The Collector, #3)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • The Good Twin
    $5.99 $2.99
  • An Innocent Client (Joe Dillard, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Speed of Sound (Speed of Sound Thrillers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Red Bones (Shetland Island, #3)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Bourne Initiative (Jason Bourne, #14)
  • The Good Neighbor
  • Under an English Heaven: An Ellie Kent Mystery
  • Pretty Girls Dancing
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Swansong (DI Nick Dixon #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Have His Carcase (Lord Peter Wimsey #8)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • My Brother Michael
  • Casino: Love and Honor in Las Vegas
    $19.99 $2.99
  • Mr. Timothy
    $10.99 $1.99
  • The Kill Society (Sandman Slim, #9)
  • The Memory Closet
  • What Lies Below
  • Silent Child
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The World of Lore: Monstrous Creatures
  • Pleasantville
    $12.49 $1.99
  • The Walkers of Dembley (Agatha Raisin, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Killing Orders
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Prince Lestat (The Vampire Chronicles #11)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Mind's Eye (Inspector Van Veeteren #1)
  • The Sound of Rain
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hidden Killers (Tennison, #2)
  • What If
  • Come Closer
  • My Best Friend's Exorcism
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Cold Granite (Logan McRae, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Private Lies (Jane Avery #1)
  • Liars, Inc.
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Death Wears a Mask (Amory Ames Mystery, #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Sacred Clowns (Navajo Mysteries, #11)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Less Than A Treason (Kate Shugak, #21)
    $9.99 $4.49
  • The Air Raid Killer (Max Heller, Dresden Detective, #1)
  • 15 Seconds
    $6.99 $1.99
  • You'll Never Know, Dear
  • The Cruelty
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Paragon Walk (Charlotte & Thomas Pitt, #3)
  • The Secret Mother
    $2.99 $1.49
“I’ve been sick too.” I faked a pathetic-sounding cough. “Must be something I caught last time I was here. Bastard Plague?” 0 likes