Start by marking “Compromised in Paradise (Compromise Me, #3)” as Want to Read:
Compromised in Paradise (Compromise Me, #3)

Compromised in Paradise (Compromise Me #3)

3.92  ·  Rating details ·  239 Ratings  ·  83 Reviews
Stressed out hotel heiress Arden St. Sebastian is in Maui for one thing and one thing only. Work. But when the hottie at the bar buys her a drink to end all frilly umbrella-and-glow stick drinks, she can’t help but accept his unspoken invitation. When they get back to her villa, however, and the sexy moment of truth arrives, she can’t…quite…get there. Again.

ER resident Nic
Published August 28th 2017 by Entangled Publishing (Brazen)

To ask other readers questions about Compromised in Paradise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Compromised in Paradise

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Compromised in Paradise is book three in the Compromise Me series by Samanthe Beck. I was so excited about this one. There have been so many little tidbits dropped regarding Rafe’s little sister, Arden St. Sebastian and I already was partially in love with the sexy Dr. Nick Bancroft. Put these two together and you pretty much have spontaneous combustion.

Compromised In Paradise - Samanthe Beck

Arden needs a vacation, badly. Between work and running interference between her parents, she’s on overload. Then there’s the little matter of
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Aug 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, arc
Samanthe Beck is steadily climbing up in my favorites lists. I really enjoy her main characters. The men are confident, dominant and sexy. The women are strong, independent and don't push away too much. That's a big deal for me! She even takes a storyline that isn't one of my favorites and has me liking it. This was a fast paced read with no other women/men drama, no cheating or abuse and you get to see the characters from the previous stories. ARC provided by NetGalley.
Alyssa

Summary (from Goodreads):

Irene
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars

I really enjoyed Compromised in Paradise by Samanthe Beck.

The storyline was well written, my interest was held all throughout the book and I loved Nick and Arden. They were smart, likable and endearing characters that entertained me with their antics and I loved watching them fall in love. They shared a strong attraction and the chemistry between them was smoking!

description

I love Samanthe Beck's writing, she gives her readers entertaining, steamy storylines and wonderful, memorable characters that
Karen's Bookshelf
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Arden St Sebastian's stress levels are at an all time high. She needs a little me time and can't think of a better way to spend that me time than with a sexy stranger who has promised her unlimited life altering orgasns. Nicholas Bancroft is more than willing to be Arden's stress reliever but when these two come together they realize that if they let their guards down they could be so much more if they would just give each other a real chance.
Arden and Nick's story was one hot read from start to
Robin Bielman
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Samanthe Beck has crafted a fun, sexy, smart, romance with characters I freaking loved. I adored everything about Nick and Arden, no doubt because of the fantastic writing from an author who gets better and better with each book. The meet cute in this story is one of my very favorites! Czarina and Luke Sky...rider = the best, funniest, cutest exchange ever, and should not be missed.
Amanda Hanson
This was a fun, sexy vacation romp if I've ever read one. Arden and Nick keep their identities a secret from each other, which allows them to get to know each other on solely a physical level - and that get-to-know-you game is HOT. There were some times when I thought the plot was a little convoluted - why can characters in romance never communicate with each other?? - but on the whole, I really enjoyed this. A fun, fast read while I was also on vacation.

Thank you to the publisher for providing
Ayekah
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Holy O's what a scorching read this is!! Grab a fan, a tall cold one and turn down the a/c for this book!

Arden works for her family's extreme luxury hotel business. Her father has retired and turned the day to day operations over to her brother. Her job is to go in and make the changes to scale up the resort, from the smallest of things to color schemes. She's good at what she does. What she's not good at is managing the endless stress from her father mainly which has translated into her inabili
Kimberley C.
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was completely entertaining from front to back, and more than a little hot. Good storyline and I totally bought into both of the main characters' hesitations to show their true feelings. And did I mention it was HOT? Yeah, a steamy read for a steamy summer afternoon. 4 - 4.5 stars.
Timitra
Aug 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Compromised In Paradise is filthy good read. I enjoyed every minute of not only watching Arden and Nick go at it but also watching them fall for each other.

I definitely recommend it to those in the mood for a quick, dirty read with heart.

Received an advance reader copy in exchange for a fair review
Ginny Rose
Samanthe Beck, NEVER disappoints. Her stories are always spicy, funny, refreshing... and oh so sexy.

Nick Bancroft, oh my, need a description? Orgasm whisperer. Because being hot, alpha, and a doctor just isn't enough. Which is what Arden needs considering the woman is stressed out. She needs a break from it all. Work. Family. Life in general. But she wants anonymity. No names. Six hot days under the Hawaiian sun. I think the good doctor has the right prescription for her.

Compromised in Paradis
Kimberly
My review cross-posted from Wit and Sin

Arden St. Sebastian has nearly reached her breaking point. Between playing intermediary for her parents and constantly fielding calls and texts from her father interfering in her personal and professional life, Arden is constantly stressed. So when she spies an incredibly gorgeous man while in Maui for work, she decides it’s time for a little play. Arden was recently burned by a boyfriend who tried to use and blackmail her, so she’s wary of letting this h
Kim
Sweet. Baby. Kittens.

Samanthe Beck set this one on fire. I'm talking lit a match and blew it up. Pour yourself a glass of wine and snitch a cigarette, because you're gonna need both by the time you've reached the happy ending. Better yet, grab the bottle, a pack, and prepare to be omazed.

It's lust at first sight for Arden and Nick, and they make the most of every moment of the no-strings week they have together. Arden craves a release from the job and family stress she's under, and Nick vows to
Bube
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic page-turner!
One of my favorite books of 2017 :)

*Copy provided by the author and publisher via NetGalley in exchange for a fair and honest review.*
Pocket Book Reviews
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After a bad situation with her last boyfriend, and tired of being the target of her overbearing father, Arden St. Sebastian needs to get away. A business trip to her family's hotel in Hawaii is her ticket to escape. And why not have a hot, wild anonymous fling with a hot guy while she's there? She's not looking for much... "A date? She didn’t need a date. She needed an escape. A sweaty, stress-relieving night of orgasms with absolutely no questions asked except which positions she preferred to r ...more
Tami
Jul 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: beck-s, netgalley
4.5

I will now and forever only ask for soul-deep, hurts-so-good, cry-for-mercy orgasms. It even SOUNDS life changing. This author packs a lot of talent under her belt. The only time I got slapped in the face that this was part of a series was in the epilogue and people were mentioned like I should know who they are. Otherwise, TOTAL standalone.

Kim Vanravenswaay
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Now that's my kind of vacation relaxation goals. Arden is so stressed out, I'm surprised that it didn't make her sick. But boy, Nick sure does know how to handle stress.
Compromised in Paradise would be a great book to take on holiday. Warning though, it might leave you a little bit needy.
Maria Rose
Compromised in Paradise by Samanthe Beck is the third book in her Compromise Me series. Each book is a standalone story, but the characters are all linked in some fashion, either by friendship or family. The heroine of this one, Arden St. Sebastian is the sister of the hero in book one, a woman who finds herself caught up in a whirlwind vacation romance.

Arden is in Maui, staying at her family’s resort recently purchased to be part of the St. Sebastian hotel empire. She’s stressed out, with expec
Elizabeth Neal
Aug 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Arden, a hotel heiress, is in Maui at a newly acquired hotel, but the beautiful scenery is almost lost on her as she's there for work. However, when the sexy man at the bar offers to buy her a drink, she accepts it, and the subtle invitation for more. Unfortunately, despite his skills, she can't achieve completion.

Nick, an ER resident, is intrigued by the gorgeous woman at the bar and decides to see what can come of it. When the night doesn't go as either had hoped, Nick, knowing she's essential
Pelusa Rivera
Sep 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Received an ARC for my fair review for netgalley. This was the second book in the series, so I will go back and read the first one which was about Rafe, because I have to know what happened. Anyway, this one was about Arden and Nick. Arden is immediately attracted to Nick, even from across the room, but she has such bad luck with men that she is wary of entering in any relationship with him. Nick wants a one night stand with Arden, nothing else, so he proposes a mutual benefit of not stating any ...more
Nikki
Urghhh, this was a really contrite and formulaic story for me. I didn't like Auden or Nick. They both lied and didn't use their names. The misunderstandings that ensued were of their own making and Auden's family situation was so old fashioned and bizarre.

I didn't like this one at all!!
Virna DePaul
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story and the way the hero softened the heroine and wouldn't let her accept anything but the BEST from him...in every way. Samanthe Beck is one of my favorite authors! This story, like all of hers, is the perfect combination of sexy and emotional, with a sharp and sassy heroine and a swoon worthy hero.
Katrin Schäfer
Perfect Stranger
von Samanthe Beck
LYX
Ich liebe die Bücher des LYX Verlages und bedanke mich bei diesem und Netgalley für das Rezensionsexemplar.
Cover:
Ich mag dieses Cover wirklich, dieser nachdenkliche Ausdruck in der Körpersprache des Mannes und der in die Ferne gerichtete Blick. Vielleicht aber nicht unbedingt passend zum Inhalt des Buches.
Rezension:
Dies ist eine leichte, sexy Liebesgeschichte für zwischendurch. Der dritte Teil eine Reihe von Samanthe Beck, Arden ist wegen ihres Jobs auf Hawai
Valeen Robertson
Sep 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
Compromised in Paradise is sexy, flirty and fun and HOT!! Arden is a hotel heiress who's stressed, seriously stressed out. Between managing her parents' relationship and her job, she just needs a few days to relax. While in Maui she meets a hot stranger, "Rider," and they engage in a hot little fling with no strings attached. After their first night, though, when Arden fakes her big O, Nick is determined to deliver, and they set off on a sexy, erotic game where she delivers her real name (not Cz ...more
Carla
Aug 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book, given by Netgalley.

Arden has had a hard time finding the right person to date, her social status seems to get in the way and most guys can't see past her family name. Until Rider, he is a mystery and she loves every second of the anonymity he has provided her with.

One week, six dates and the promise of the best sex she has ever had, what could possibly go wrong?

Nick doesn't do commitment and this
Aug 27, 2017 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Publisher via NetGalley***

3.5 Stars

Brazen titles are expected to be on the erotic side, and to be focused on sex and moving from one sexy encounter to the next. And, this one was exactly that, but with the fun twist of Nick helping Arden work through her stress related inability to have an orgasm.

I thought the premise was fun, and it gave the movement from one sex scene to the other a reason, and it gave the story more plot than a lot of the more erotic titles. It also mat
Becky
Sep 04, 2017 rated it did not like it
I knew going into this book Arden and Nick' s story would not be one of my favorites. Neither character really intrigued me in the other book. This book and their story definitely proved my previous thoughts correct. The story was just boring and silly, the characters were not interesting or entertaining. I found myself doing other things to avoid reading this, anyone who is a bookaholic like myself knows that's the kiss of death for a book! The story boring, the romance equally boring with litt ...more
Paris
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley, 2017, romance
There was so much to like about Compromised in Paradise. It’s set in a beautiful place, Nick Bancroft is a ridiculously sexy hero, Arden is a great leading lady and their deal for the week is a ton of wicked fun. There is instant chemistry between Nick and Arden, there’s no doubt that they are going to light the sheets on fire…or whatever surface they end up on. But for some reason, Arden can’t seal the deal, there’s too much going on in her head, so she fakes her orgasm and hopes that the stran ...more
Isha Coleman
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Compromised in Paradise (Compromise Me) by Samanthe Beck
Compromised in Paradise will have readers surrendering their minds to lust as they open their hearts to love. Nick and Arden break relationship taboos as they heat of the sheets and navigate through matters of the heart.  Samanthe Beck is at her best when she exposes a little romance to sweeten up the naughty. Ms. Beck shines her brightest with her Compromise Me series novels.
Al Del
Hilarious, sexy read. Absolutely loved Rider/ Nick and his large hands and dirty talk. Will definitely be reading Samanthe's other books. If your looking for something light, funny and HOT, this is it.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Wine lover, sleep fanatic, and USA Today Bestselling Author of sexy contemporary romance novels, Samanthe Beck lives in Malibu, California, with her long-suffering but extremely adorable husband and their turbo-son. Throw in a furry ninja named Kitty and Bebe the trash talking Chihuahua and you get the whole, chaotic picture.

When not dreaming up fun, fan-your-cheeks sexy ways to get her characters

Compromise Me (3 books)
  • Compromising Her Position (Compromise Me, #1)
  • Hard Compromise (Compromise Me, #2)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • The End of the Affair
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
  • A Messy, Beautiful Life
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Twisted Up (Taking Chances, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Fangs and Fennel (The Venom Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)